Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,482 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Oct 9 2012, 02:15 AM
Lucky
Oct 9 2012, 12:06 AM
galen gering ‏@galengering
Thanks @DaysofourLives for a great day at work. Exhausted. And Thanks Cuddles for the dead mouse I just stepped on barefoot. #animalshelter?
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/255532683764064258
I'd like Rafe so much more if he had one iota the sense of humor of Galen Gering.
I think it is a testament to how horribly Rafe is written and portrayed given how GG seems to be more interesting and more full of life than his on screen persona.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Not sure if it means anything but Blake said on twitter that Freddie shot some awesome scenes yesterday. Maybe a lot happens at this supposed wedding including stuff with Sonny, Will, Nick and Gabi. Still think there is a baby story.

So nice to see a Dee and Freddie picture! That is a rarity so maybe that also indicates story for both together and a baby story would do that or even just Sonny finding out about Wabi sex.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 9 2012, 02:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

nocturnalblondie
Oct 8 2012, 01:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 8 2012, 01:37 PM
Oh damn. That's an old picture... I almost had a heart attack for a second. I wish they brought him back to play Roman! :(

Way to burst my bubble. I thought it was something new and exciting. I'd love to have Wayne back as Roman and not as some made up piece of Marlena's past.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Erin_123
Member Avatar

I'm hoping for a dannifer wedding a safe wedding. Fantastic show lately!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Erin_123
Oct 9 2012, 10:58 AM
I'm hoping for a dannifer wedding a safe wedding. Fantastic show lately!!
do no not take it personally but

for the love of god nooooooooooo
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8739802/1/#new
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Why is my page ten feet wide???
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KJAlfonso: Good Morning ; ))yikes..running late today ,gym,designing, yay off to Salem! ; )hope you allll have a beautifully fantabulous day! ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/255741883215654912
Offline Profile Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I hope this isn't about DAYS! :( Worst. Return. Ever.

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna
Oh god its so hard to say goodbye.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love Dattilo and Smith's haircuts.

And Rinna is just NOW ending filming?! Her exit was announced so long ago! Maybe she only had a six month contract, and since she's a pretty heavy player in the industry, DAYS chose to actually hold her to her contract, rather than let her go and have to continue paying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

La_Laa

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 8 2012, 11:47 PM
The Deidre Hall Fan Page

Rarely seen together...

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage
How cute. Definitely want to see some scenes between Marlena & Sonny. Freddie looks hot in this pic. :tounge:
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

@missyreeves4
our sweet suzanne;)! adore this woman;)!! http://instagr.am/p/QkOOMQGpQG/

closeup pic...wonder what Jen's wearing??
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

If Jennifer marries TanDan, she will be both Maggie's niece ... and daughter in law.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

That's okay. We have a lot of double relatives in Salem. Chelsea is Philip's niece twice. Billie was Philip's sister and sister-in-law at one point. Will and Allie are related to Ciara and Shawn D a couple of times too, haha.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Worse than that she'll be "Jennifer Jonas". It just doesn't sound right (plus her initials would be JJ)
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna
It was my last day on Days of our Lives- tomorrow I start a new gig. Off we go! #blessedandgrateful
Offline Profile Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

So sad as a Billie and Lisa Rinna fan. She came back looking amazing and on her game and they didn't even get her one storyline to test the waters. Such a waste.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 9 2012, 07:21 PM
lisa rinna @lisarinna
It was my last day on Days of our Lives- tomorrow I start a new gig. Off we go! #blessedandgrateful
What is her new gig? Is she doing a talk show? She's actually pretty good at that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am hoping for a Dannifer wedding, the faster it comes the faster it will be over and hopefully the end of them
Offline Profile Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 9 2012, 07:21 PM
lisa rinna ‏@lisarinna

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic