Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,879 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

Wonder if they killed Billie off. BB and KA both tweeted about how dramatic yesterday's shoot was and TomSell like to destroy any character brought back by MarDar so I'm betting Billie bites the dust.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Oct 9 2012, 02:15 AM
Lucky
Oct 9 2012, 12:06 AM
galen gering ‏@galengering
Thanks @DaysofourLives for a great day at work. Exhausted. And Thanks Cuddles for the dead mouse I just stepped on barefoot. #animalshelter?
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/255532683764064258
I'd like Rafe so much more if he had one iota the sense of humor of Galen Gering.
Mmmm yes joking about giving your pet away to an animal shelter where it will be put down if someone else doesn't step up to take care of it. Hilarious
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

bomber
Oct 9 2012, 08:49 PM
Wonder if they killed Billie off. BB and KA both tweeted about how dramatic yesterday's shoot was and TomSell like to destroy any character brought back by MarDar so I'm betting Billie bites the dust.
This is true.

Ian, Madison, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Andrew, Agent Spencer, Billie, Cameron, Lucas, John, Marlena

Personally, I'd much rather have some of those characters back to replace Rafe, Jennifer, Daniel, or Chad.

I bet if Eileen wasn't coming back to Days, Deidre & Drake would've been axed. As of now, it's not looking good for BD, but I think TomSell will keep him around just for Will's storyline. Though I wish he could get a story or romance of his own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Dreamer
Oct 9 2012, 08:30 PM
I am hoping for a Dannifer wedding, the faster it comes the faster it will be over and hopefully the end of them
I'm hoping the wedding goes pear-shaped before they even get to say "I do." As it is, I doubt T&W have any plans to send one of their pets offscreen for a honeymoon, so I'm thinking the nuptials might not go off and Daniel will be sniffing around Chloe's honey pot instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

when is MR's contact up anyway?
want her to leave already
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

lily20
Oct 9 2012, 10:42 PM
It was up in september and she's still filming so she must have re-signed. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

bomber
Oct 9 2012, 10:49 PM
lily20
Oct 9 2012, 10:42 PM
It was up in september and she's still filming so she must have re-signed. :shrug:
thanks(:

UGH!!! that f*cking sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 9 2012, 08:30 PM
I am hoping for a Dannifer wedding, the faster it comes the faster it will be over and hopefully the end of them
My worst fear is that after Chloe is done playing interloper for the golden couple, Jack will be next. Much as I would LOVE to have Matt back on Days...I don't ever want to see Jack chasing after Jennifer again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ireland98
Oct 9 2012, 09:54 PM
bomber
Oct 9 2012, 08:49 PM
This is true.

Ian, Madison, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Andrew, Agent Spencer, Billie, Cameron, Lucas, John, Marlena

Personally, I'd much rather have some of those characters back to replace Rafe, Jennifer, Daniel, or Chad.

I bet if Eileen wasn't coming back to Days, Deidre & Drake would've been axed. As of now, it's not looking good for BD, but I think TomSell will keep him around just for Will's storyline. Though I wish he could get a story or romance of his own.
I'm pretty sure BD is safe, he'll likely stick around and do what he's been doing and MAYBE if the stars align correctly and GT is told to write for the character he plays he will get a story before his contract expires by the end of 2013, either that or I hope and pray that GT/CW get the boot and LB takes full control of the HW position, then maybe we might actually get something happening on the Lucas front.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 10 2012, 09:08 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Deidre Hall Fan Page

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

what is it on alison hair?

why does it feel like safe wedding :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 10 2012, 08:05 AM
This looks like a picture from Christmas from the decorations in the pub. I thought they were beyond the holidays by now- probably mid January. Is this a recent picture?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Is Alison's hair brown?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

I don't think Sami's headband is necessarily indication that ít's a Safe wedding. Besides if they are still taping a wedding, how long does it last? It seems they've been taping it for several days now, lol. Also is it common for Christmas decorations to still be up if it's supposed to be mid January? NB started taping 2 weeks ago and her first airdate is January 4th.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 08:57 AM
DocandJohn4ever
This looks like a picture from Christmas from the decorations in the pub. I thought they were beyond the holidays by now- probably mid January. Is this a recent picture?
I think it's at least a couple of weeks old because the other pictures with Bill and Susan and Mary Beth that she shared last week she was wearing the same thing
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 10 2012, 09:17 AM
magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 08:57 AM
DocandJohn4ever
I think it's at least a couple of weeks old because the other pictures with Bill and Susan and Mary Beth that she shared last week she was wearing the same thing
Ok, thanks. That is what I figured.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 9 2012, 09:05 PM
nickyj12345
Lucky
Thanks @DaysofourLives for a great day at work. Exhausted. And Thanks Cuddles for the dead mouse I just stepped on barefoot. #animalshelter?
I'd like Rafe so much more if he had one iota the sense of humor of Galen Gering.
Mmmm yes joking about giving your pet away to an animal shelter where it will be put down if someone else doesn't step up to take care of it. Hilarious
Oh for fuck's sake, it was meant as a joke. Galen is an advocate and supporter of animal shelters. In fact, he has stated that both of the family's pets were gotten from anomal shelters and he was heavily supportive of Pets Unleashed, a shelter for abandoned animals. I highly doubt he meant anything by it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 09:42 AM
concerned
Oct 9 2012, 09:05 PM
nickyj12345
Lucky
Oh for fuck's sake, it was meant as a joke. Galen is an advocate and supporter of animal shelters. In fact, he has stated that both of the family's pets were gotten from anomal shelters and he was heavily supportive of Pets Unleashed, a shelter for abandoned animals. I highly doubt he meant anything by it.
Although I did not have a problem with his tweet, not anyone can get Galen sarcasm. He jokes around a lot, his sarcasm is not really that received.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
WTF is Marlena wearing? They have no idea how to dress Deidre. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Partnersincrime
Oct 10 2012, 08:38 AM
what is it on alison hair?

why does it feel like safe wedding :shrug:
KILL THE VISUAL OF A SAFE WEDDING!

:fp2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic