Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,581 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lumifan4life
Oct 10 2012, 09:06 AM
I don't think Sami's headband is necessarily indication that ít's a Safe wedding. Besides if they are still taping a wedding, how long does it last? It seems they've been taping it for several days now, lol. Also is it common for Christmas decorations to still be up if it's supposed to be mid January? NB started taping 2 weeks ago and her first airdate is January 4th.
Her headband "may" scream wedding but her outfit doesn't. It's probably just a sparkly addition to her hair for the holidays.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 10 2012, 09:59 AM
lumifan4life
I don't think Sami's headband is necessarily indication that ít's a Safe wedding. Besides if they are still taping a wedding, how long does it last? It seems they've been taping it for several days now, lol. Also is it common for Christmas decorations to still be up if it's supposed to be mid January? NB started taping 2 weeks ago and her first airdate is January 4th.
Her headband "may" scream wedding but her outfit doesn't. It's probably just a sparkly addition to her hair for the holidays.
i.e. yet another trademark Sami Brady WTF fashion choice? I can believe it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Noboby wants a SAFE or DANNIFER wedding, so let's just flip a coin
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Dreamer
Oct 10 2012, 12:47 PM
They'll probably be a double wedding with out luck, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 10 2012, 12:54 PM
Dreamer
And with our luck Lucas will be the best man for Dannifer's wedding while Will is the best man for Safe's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 10 2012, 09:59 AM
lumifan4life
but she is does not seem fully dress up like malena and caroline so most likely it more alison not what sami will wear on show later on
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dreamer
Sounds like the perfect moment for some stefano magic. Check there is no basement available first
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lumifan4life
Oct 10 2012, 01:12 PM
LuvingLumi
Dreamer
And with our luck Lucas will be the best man for Dannifer's wedding while Will is the best man for Safe's.
:shutup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dreamer
because doug julie are coming to the wedding it be more to twist the knife to lumi fans

and since the show try pretend safe have more history than lumi

i sure we going to find how julie help rafe to ask sami to marry him :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Partnersincrime
Oct 10 2012, 01:43 PM
LuvingLumi
Dreamer
because doug julie are coming to the wedding it be more to twist the knife to lumi fans

I don't think it's a Safe wedding though...I think the wedding is for Dannifer, explains the Horton presence...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 10 2012, 01:46 PM
Partnersincrime
Oct 10 2012, 01:43 PM
LuvingLumi
Dreamer

I don't think it's a Safe wedding though...I think the wedding is for Dannifer, explains the Horton presence...
the use the church for parker but not for alice

jennifer and sami became friends offscreen during tomlin
remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjMIjs_A5ZU

the show does not deal well with logic
so because it make sense they will show up for danifer with show logic to go to safe wedding
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Here's the deal, under Tomlin I expect Safe to get married. Heck they probably elope during Christmas with only the kids present, lol. That doesn't mean this wedding they are filming for January is theirs though. This could be a Dannifer wedding which explains Chloe returning just in the nick of time. Safe might be married by the time Dannifer's wedding rolls around anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lumifan4life
Oct 10 2012, 02:00 PM
Here's the deal, under Tomlin I expect Safe to get married. Heck they probably elope during Christmas with only the kids present, lol. That doesn't mean this wedding they are filming for January is theirs though. This could be a Dannifer wedding which explains Chloe returning just in the nick of time. Safe might be married by the time Dannifer's wedding rolls around anyway.
yeah, that is exactly what they did the first time..in the woods..with the rope, the shooting star and the kids, no Roman though...no Caroline....so of course the next time they get married St. Lukes will be decorated to the max with beautiful flower arrangements and all that....and all their family members will be there....
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 10 2012, 02:04 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 10 2012, 02:00 PM
yeah, that is exactly what they did the first time..in the woods..with the rope, the shooting star and the kids, no Roman though...no Caroline....so of course the next time they get married St. Lukes will be decorated to the max with beautiful flower arrangements and all that....and all their family members will be there....
lol well if Safe get married in a grand ceremony, I expect it to be during a sweeps period maybe February. How about Valentine's Day? Sad thing is this show is so predictable I think this is what will happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dreamer
They won't go there yet. The double Safe/Dannifer wedding is undoubtedly GT's plan for the series finale.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 10 2012, 02:17 PM
LuvingLumi
Dreamer
They won't go there yet. The double Safe/Dannifer wedding is undoubtedly GT's plan for the series finale.
And Melanie will return to officiate both weddings.

Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Sariah
Oct 10 2012, 02:54 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
Dreamer

Let's not be silly. If anyone returns to officiate that wedding it'll be Jack, revealing that he faked his death to let Jen and Dan get together 'cause he knew they were destined to be. Melanie will be maid of honor, and she'll be flirty with a SORASed JJ (the best man).

I'm glad Reeves is tweeting about the show. Tweeting suggests some kind of interest, which may translate on-screen as some sort of energy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I prefer Safe wedding, not Dannifer!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jennifer Jonas doesn't sound weird to me at all. Kind of goes together. There have been a lot worse female character names that get changed once they marry and don't sound right at all. Jennifer marrying Daniel and taking Jonas wouldn't be one of them.

Love the picture of Sweeney, Hall and McCay. Hall's hair not so much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 10 2012, 03:00 PM
Sariah
Oct 10 2012, 02:54 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Let's not be silly. If anyone returns to officiate that wedding it'll be Jack, revealing that he faked his death to let Jen and Dan get together 'cause he knew they were destined to be. Melanie will be maid of honor, and she'll be flirty with a SORASed JJ (the best man).

I'm glad Reeves is tweeting about the show. Tweeting suggests some kind of interest, which may translate on-screen as some sort of energy.
I'll reserve judgement until we see who's wedding it is. If it is Dannibore's and MR chose that very day to begin tweeting again then I will be convinced that she loves nothing better than stirring shit with Jack and J & J fans but if it's not (and I don't think it is) then I'll give her the benefit of doubt
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic