Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,501 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Oct 10 2012, 03:14 PM
I prefer Safe wedding, not Dannifer!
I prefer an eyeball gouging to both.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 10 2012, 09:47 AM
DocandJohn4ever
Oct 10 2012, 08:05 AM
WTF is Marlena wearing? They have no idea how to dress Deidre. :shame:
They can't dress anyone, let's be fair. But yeah, they just don't know. I miss her style ala 2006. Alex North story sucked, but her hair and outfits were bloody perfect!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Eileen Davidson
WOW! I can't believe it's almost here! First show airs tomorrow on DOOL! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/256197731972956160
Online Profile Goto Top

BradyB

Can't wait for Kristen. Just hoping they knw how to write for her character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kristen's return really has to lead to either Peter or Tony returning too. I like the idea of Kristen having enough power to bring the DiMeras together, but there aren't enough. Kristen, Stefano, and EJ feel like DiMeras. Chad still doesn't feel like one to me. There has to be something more to this, at least from that angle. Unless they are just using that as a way of starting up the Marlena/John/Kristen non-triangle and they're going to drop the DiMera part as soon as she gets to Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

DiMeraFan67
Oct 10 2012, 10:08 PM
Kristen's return really has to lead to either Peter or Tony returning too. I like the idea of Kristen having enough power to bring the DiMeras together, but there aren't enough. Kristen, Stefano, and EJ feel like DiMeras. Chad still doesn't feel like one to me. There has to be something more to this, at least from that angle. Unless they are just using that as a way of starting up the Marlena/John/Kristen non-triangle and they're going to drop the DiMera part as soon as she gets to Salem.
Chad might not feel like one to you, but Gary Tomlin is the one who made him a DiMera in the first place. I think Tomlin would have no problem including Chad in the 'family'. I don't think there are going to be any other DiMera returns.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
We do not need more Dimeras. The show has not solidified the Hortons or the Bradys in years. having a huge bad guy families with no real strong good guy family is like having the league of doom while killing the justice league.

How interesting are the bad guys if there not enough interesting good guys to take on?! And this show does not have enough interesting good guys cause it's too busy treating them like shit to pump up bland characters and its bad guys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Ellie
Oct 10 2012, 10:56 PM
DiMeraFan67
Chad might not feel like one to you, but Gary Tomlin is the one who made him a DiMera in the first place. I think Tomlin would have no problem including Chad in the 'family'. I don't think there are going to be any other DiMera returns.
I'd much rather see Chad leave and Tony return.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

The need to bring back Mike Horton in place of Dan, Wayne, the real Roman, send Jen to a mental institute, stop focusing on Sami, EJ, Rafe and of course have more woman in the 30s group than just Nicole and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Oct 10 2012, 11:38 PM
Ellie
DiMeraFan67
I'd trade Chad for Tony or Andre in a millisecond. Mostly because Chad just doesn't work as a Dimera. The character is just plain boring to me and Casey is not that good an actor. I miss Thaao.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

And i will trade ej for peter or tony or andre or all off then because at least with them i something to enjoy and far more better written
i will trade jennifer for new woman or greta or sarah horton

i will trade recent sami for put sami on coma

i will trade rafe for almost anybody
chad is not even my top 5 of people that should get rid of
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Ellie
DiMeraFan67
ME TOO!!!!!!

And I'd also like to see the Hortons/Bradys come together more often as well as the Kiriakises, dammit!!! I'm still praying for a Philip return. If we could get JKJ back, that would be amazing. Fuck Chad/Casey. The actor thoroughly ruins the character for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'd be pleased as punch with Kristen as the only DiMera. But I think it's stupid that Stefano is using her to reunite with the man who can't tell her apart from his mother and the kid who's never heard from her. Makes no sense. Whatever gets her back in Sale I guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 09:20 AM
I'd be pleased as punch with Kristen as the only DiMera. But I think it's stupid that Stefano is using her to reunite with the man who can't tell her apart from his mother and the kid who's never heard from her. Makes no sense. Whatever gets her back in Sale I guess.
I agree. I'm happy she's back but the premise is stupid. EJ clearly doesn't know her and has no relationship with her - and what he's heard can't be good. And Chad didn't know a damned one of them until a couple of years ago. Tony could have an impact on 'reuniting' the family but I don't see that coming from Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

SocRMum1
Oct 11 2012, 09:24 AM
lysie
Oct 11 2012, 09:20 AM
I agree. I'm happy she's back but the premise is stupid. EJ clearly doesn't know her and has no relationship with her - and what he's heard can't be good. And Chad didn't know a damned one of them until a couple of years ago. Tony could have an impact on 'reuniting' the family but I don't see that coming from Kristen.
This show should have never killed off Tony and I would have loved to have seen Anna'a reaction to Carrie and Rafe considering how ugly Rafe acted towards Anna doing the whole Sydnapping affair. "Oh Carrie, you can't get involved with that big baboon!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I wouldn't mind seeing Tony & Anna come back just to see how Kristen would stack up against Anna. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Bill & Susan Hayes@DaysHayes

In our dressing room Monday. pic.twitter.com/xJVznd7x

Posted Image

Wish I could see the words on the script!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Susan, beautiful Susan, please just stay there and tape every day. I wish they'd switch Suzanne Rogers for Susan Seaforth Hayes. Bill, I love you, too - but Julie's more entertaining than Doug at this point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Ellie
DiMeraFan67
I'll pass on Tony - just show Chad out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great to see that the Hayeses are back. At least I'm assuming both are there. I like Susan's hair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic