Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/8; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 12:59 PM (24,731 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Oct 11 2012, 01:11 PM
I'll pass on Tony - just show Chad out.
Word. No need to bring back another annoyance (we have enough). Just... get rid of that douche.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Charles Riley■@CharlesRileyPR

PHOTO: @freddiemsmith Prepping with Director for #HollywoodSaturdayNight (10/20, 8pm) Info: http://zvents.com/e/JRcM9/1o pic.twitter.com/Oa55Tnlf

http://twitter.com/CharlesRileyPR/status/256443675003981825/photo/1
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Ireland98
Oct 11 2012, 01:03 PM
Bill & Susan Hayes@DaysHayes

In our dressing room Monday. pic.twitter.com/xJVznd7x

Posted Image

Wish I could see the words on the script!
Glad they're taping scenes! SSH is so beautiful! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

DrewHamilton
Oct 10 2012, 03:22 PM
Jennifer Jonas doesn't sound weird to me at all. Kind of goes together. There have been a lot worse female character names that get changed once they marry and don't sound right at all. Jennifer marrying Daniel and taking Jonas wouldn't be one of them.

Love the picture of Sweeney, Hall and McCay. Hall's hair not so much.
If Jennifer marries Dan I bet she keeps her maiden name......Horton... I'd like to have something to shove in Dan's face about Ms. Pefect.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Ireland98
Oct 11 2012, 01:03 PM
Wish I could see the words on the script!
I was thinking the same thing. Can anyone make anything out?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 11 2012, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Tony & Anna come back just to see how Kristen would stack up against Anna. :)
I think I will have message Greg Meng about that one. That will so awesome to see as well! Anna & Kristen!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonwill
Member Avatar

BlakeBerris: We find out more about the new #nickfallon next week. Just to be clear, the beliefs of my character do not reflect my own.
Edited by sonwill, Oct 12 2012, 09:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

sonwill
Oct 12 2012, 09:12 AM
BlakeBerris: We find out more about the new #nickfallon next week. Just to be clear, the beliefs of my character do not reflect my own.
Out of all the things going on with Days, the one thing I was really happy about is how they are writing Nick himself. This....makes me so nervous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Hmm interesting that he choose to tweet that im enjoying nick thus far i dont want him ruined already
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm willing to wait and see what they do with Nick in all of this. He's been in a prison for a few years. Male rape is a reality in prison. If they have Nick's feelings (which I'm guessing are against homosexuality) coming from his prison experiences, then it could make sense and at least have Nick's attitude be understandable, even if it's wrong.

On the other hand, if Nick is just suddenly a homophope after there being absolutely no indication of anything of that sort before, then I'm not going to be happy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 12 2012, 09:14 AM
sonwill
Out of all the things going on with Days, the one thing I was really happy about is how they are writing Nick himself. This....makes me so nervous.
This also makes me nervous because I also am loving how they are writing Nick Fallon.

Prediction - Gabi reveals she is pregnant after her ONS with Will. Nick, in a fit of chivalry, steps up as father of the baby because no baby deserves to be raised by a gay couple part time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Oct 12 2012, 09:36 AM
Tripp
Oct 12 2012, 09:14 AM
sonwill
This also makes me nervous because I also am loving how they are writing Nick Fallon.

Prediction - Gabi reveals she is pregnant after her ONS with Will. Nick, in a fit of chivalry, steps up as father of the baby because no baby deserves to be raised by a gay couple part time.
Im thinkin Nick is the Friend that Will works to get back the week of Oct 22nd
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

The fact that BB even has to tweet this makes it seem that Nick might be the family member they actually portray as homophobic. People thought it would be Lucas but that wasn't the case at all even though he was prematurely labeled as such. Maybe that's why BD didn't feel a need to address the issue much more than he already had in previous interviews, cause he knew Lucas would come around in the span of a week. But Nick might be a completely different story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

esp13
Oct 12 2012, 09:34 AM
I'm willing to wait and see what they do with Nick in all of this. He's been in a prison for a few years. Male rape is a reality in prison. If they have Nick's feelings (which I'm guessing are against homosexuality) coming from his prison experiences, then it could make sense and at least have Nick's attitude be understandable, even if it's wrong.

On the other hand, if Nick is just suddenly a homophope after there being absolutely no indication of anything of that sort before, then I'm not going to be happy.
I posted something similar in one of the other threads. I really think this might be a possibility. I just can't see Nick being homophobic. He was a generally good guy before all the other drama. He got beat up in prison...we know that. Maybe it went farther than he let on to everyone. I could see where he would transfer his feelings and fear onto Will because of that. If it is just that he is homophobic for no other reason that he just is....I will be very disappointed. I like Nick. :angry:
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

There was a spoiler a while back that said Nick & Will have an interesting story. Maybe this is it. Something happened to Nick in jail with men and he takes it out on Will. Will helps him thru it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Matt
Oct 11 2012, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Tony & Anna come back just to see how Kristen would stack up against Anna. :)
I would rather Tony come back only.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

@Realnadiab

Good morning! In the DAYS hair/make-up room, and I spy @galengering, @Ari_Zucker, @ChandlerMassey, @wallykurth, @laurenkoslow, & #MissyReeves. Busy Friday!
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 12 2012, 10:50 AM
The fact that BB even has to tweet this makes it seem that Nick might be the family member they actually portray as homophobic. People thought it would be Lucas but that wasn't the case at all even though he was prematurely labeled as such. Maybe that's why BD didn't feel a need to address the issue much more than he already had in previous interviews, cause he knew Lucas would come around in the span of a week. But Nick might be a completely different story.
probably just wants to make things clear
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Oh God, please don't let Days try to do a story about Nick getting raped.
Online Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

If that's what Days is attempting to do, I shudder at the thought. This show sucks at telling stories about social issues and the writers would never handle them responsibly or sensitively. Leave that to other soaps like GH. Days needs to stick to the over the top, unrealistic drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic