Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soapnet Promo for Week of 10/8
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 02:07 PM (2,021 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

For those who can't view it on YT try viewing it on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=213209872143733&set=vb.54025165143&type=2&theater

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I don't know if I've mentioned this lately but: Gawd I hate Jennifer!!

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Oh thank god..it's not available in my country;) I actually was going to watch..it must be a sign not to (which I will gladly take) LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

From the promo it looks pretty clear that jennifer does push nicole. And thankfully it looks like brady will take nicoles side. To bad they made a special point to kill the baby before hand because this actually could have been really dramatic and soapy.

deletemyaccountplease

Nicole grabbed her wrist and then she shook it off?

MissLola
Member Avatar

Dont worry when the truth about the baby already being dead comes out, Nicole will be the villian again and St. Jennifer will regain her high standing in the community.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Can Jennifer please rot in hell?!!!! I loathe that worthless bitch!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 8 2012, 02:23 PM
me too, they've practically destroyed her character :shame:

and speaking of promos... where the heck is the NBC promo for this week?? I would think that with both Stefano and Kristen coming back this week they would have promoted that :shrug:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

on facebook for those who can not view it

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=213209872143733&set=vb.54025165143&type=2&theater

outrageous
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 8 2012, 03:43 PM
TFP

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Jennifer IS NOT the cause of Nicole losing her baby, she's already lost it before this happen. Nicole, being the crazy, evil bitch she is, sets this all up to make it look like Jennifer caused her to miscarry when the baby died naturally! I'm hoping this will end up with Nicole off the show, her storyline imho is just about dead after this crazed stunt of hers.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Hopefully they get rid of the character of Jennifer, they have turned her into a shallow, mean, horny bitch. She should have stopped humping the dr's leg and actually MOURNED her dead husband. This is not the real Jennifer Rose Horton, they destroyed her a long time ago.

six
Member Avatar

Wow, unless Nicole dropped the scalpel when Jennifer grabbed her arm, Jennifer actually does deserve to get charged with a crime. What was she thinking fighting with someone on the stairs, anyway?
Edited by six, Oct 8 2012, 06:52 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 8 2012, 06:16 PM
Jennifer IS NOT the cause of Nicole losing her baby, she's already lost it before this happen. Nicole, being the crazy, evil bitch she is, sets this all up to make it look like Jennifer caused her to miscarry when the baby died naturally! I'm hoping this will end up with Nicole off the show, her storyline imho is just about dead after this crazed stunt of hers.
Don't worry Nicole will be around for her storyline with Eric Brady/Greg V is on his way

trojangal
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 8 2012, 03:23 PM
JDeveraux_91
Oct 8 2012, 02:23 PM
me too, they've practically destroyed her character :shame:

and speaking of promos... where the heck is the NBC promo for this week?? I would think that with both Stefano and Kristen coming back this week they would have promoted that :shrug:
Unless they want the audience to be Surprised it
makes no sense not to promote their returns

ShaneDOOLFan

honestly I wont be surprised if the baby ends up alive after all of this. the fact that there was a different doctor and she wouldn't show her the ultrasound was very telling.

LovingDays

lysie
Member Avatar

This is the first time in a long time that I've preferred an NBC promo. This one was terrible

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Nbc should just let soapnet do their promos.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mirage75
Oct 8 2012, 03:13 PM
Can Jennifer please rot in hell?!!!! I loathe that worthless bitch!
I loathe that bitch more and more each day. She should have been the one to fall down the elevator shaft instead of Jack.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply