Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,584 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1349894511/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Script Writer: Carolyn Culliton

Sami's apt - Part 1: Rafe hides a bouquet of flowers behind his back and then knocks on the door. Sami opens it dressed to the nines. Rafe teases about being early - she should finish getting ready. She replies that she looks good and he knows it. He agrees - You look great. He hands her the flowers. Sami thanks him. Rafe - This is nice ... knocking on your door, bringing you flowers, going on a date. Sami - Yeah, we didn't really do that much. We were stuck in the safehouse together fighting all the time but that was fun too. Rafe - Yeah. The only problem with tonight is that with the way you look I don't know if I can trust myself to be a gentleman. Sami - You can trust yourself. I spent too much on this dress. Rafe - I can't wait to spend tonight with you, the whole night. They kiss. EJ slams his door as he comes out of his apartment which causes Sami and Rafe to break off their kiss. Sami - There's no need for small talk. Don't let us keep you. I'm sure you're very busy. EJ - Actually, no, I have plenty of time on my hands. I do have some rather bad news for you both. I'm going to be moving out. Rafe - Throwing in the towel? That's so soon for you. Usually you're so slow to take a hint. EJ - I'm not throwing in the towel, I'm just moving on to better things. Rafe - Whatever. EJ - I think it's pretty clear that Samantha here is not worth the trouble. Sami - Or just that the better man won. Sami's phone ring - she goes in to take the call. Rafe, why don't you come inside; get out of the cold hallway. Rafe - I think I'm going to have a talk with your soon to be ex-neighbour. Sami - Be nice but if you fight don't get any blood on your nice white shirt. She kisses Rafe and then goes inside. Rafe - I don't want to fight again but there is something I want to make abundantly clear. EJ - Is that the fact that despite my personal history with Samantha she still seems to be leading you around by your nose. Rafe - Sami and I are back together again and no matter what kind of charade you try to pull nothing is going to tear us apart. I've won and you've lost for good.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Bo gets Caroline to stop her tirade by asking her to look at him. Caroline - Bo, it's you. Bo - Yeah, it's me. He helps her up. Caroline admits she's scared. Bo helps her to sit down. She cries - I thought you were Shawn. Bo - I know. It's going to be okay. Bo holds her as she tells him she's so scared. Bo brings her some water. Caroline - Maybe I should have something stronger. Bo doesn't think that's a good idea. Caroline - It's a joke. Can't I even make a joke? Bo - You use jokes to change the subject and that's not going to happen. We need to talk. Caroline - What is there to talk about? I just made a fool of myself, that's all. Bo - No, Ma. You said you were scared and I have never in my life heard you say that you were scared. So we need to talk. Caroline - I've just been forgetting things, little things, here and there but it's not bad. All the people forget things. It's normal, isn't it? Bo - Yeah Ma but this, it's more than forgetting. Caroline - I don't know what you mean. Bo - Ma, you thought I was Pop. Has anything like that happened before? Caroline - Look, I'm not complaining but when Kayla left and went back to the hospital this place has become pretty stressful and I'm a little overwhelmed. I'm just overwhelmed. That makes sense, don't you think?

Alice's house - Part 1: Brady - I know that Nicole can push buttons really easily. She's good at that. Jen protests - Is that what you call what she has done? Brady - I talked to Daniel like you asked me to and you know what he said. He said everything's fine. There's nothing to worry about. Jen - I sure hope that Daniel is lying because I would really hate to believe that he is that screwed up to think everything is fine because it is not! Brady tells her to calm down. She screams - Why do you keep saying that to me! I am fine. And you are wrong, Nicole is not pushing my buttons. She moved into my home to control me and to manipulate me and to use my grief to get her agenda ... do you understand that! Brady - Yes I do and you know what, she's gone. She's out so let Daniel handle it the way he wants to handle it. Jen - No because he saved my life and I'm going to repay him for that no matter what it takes. Jen runs to grab the phone but Brady takes it away from her. Jen - Don't you have to go or something? Brady - Are you trying to get rid of me? She is. Brady isn't going to let that happen because he doesn't want her to be alone because he happens to be worried about her right now. Jen - For no good reason. I will be fine once I take care of Nicole. Brady - How do you intend to do that? Jen - With the candlestick in the conservatory - will you stop looking at me like I'm crazy! Brady - I'm looking at you like you're getting way too worked up about this. You are way too focused on Nicole. Jen - Someone has to be. Would you like to talk about what she's dragged you through in your life? Daniel has so much more to lose. He could lose everything Brady. Brady - Daniel doesn't think so. Jen - You're wrong. This is serious, trust me and he, like all the other male lemmings before him, can not see what is right in front of his eyes. Brady - I'm going to ask you a question. Are you sure this isn't just personal on your part; that you're not just angry at Nicole. Jen gets sarcastic - Yes, that's it. I'm just a silly woman, my man's been taken away. Brady - I didn't mean it like that. Jen - It sounds like what you just said. Brady - Listen. I actually think it's great that you want to help Daniel and keep him from getting hurt by Nicole. But the problem is Jennifer, it's not your place, not your role. If she's being manipulative like you say and she's using him, that's something he has to work out on his own. I'm telling you this because I know from experience. I was one of those male lemmings that you referred to. Jen - Yeah, you're right. I guess it's just really hard for me to see a good, decent man like Daniel be so blind to her. Brady - Maybe he's not blind to her. Maybe he's just working things out the way he needs to. Maybe you should just butt out. Promise me you'll butt out. Jen - Yeah. So would you go now because this conversation is giving me a really bad headache. Brady - I'm going to call you very soon. Jen - You're going to check up on me? Brady - That's exactly right. He leaves. Jen mutters - I can promise you one thing Brady. I am going to make sure that Daniel does not go to jail or stop being a doctor over a viper like Nicole.

Dan's apt - Part 1: Nicole - Did you hear what I said? We need to leave for Utah right now! Daniel - We can't. It would take at least a week ... Nicole - We don't have a week. We need to leave Salem right now! Daniel - Calm down because I don't understand what happened. Why the rush? Nicole rubs her belly and flashs back to eavesdropping when Dan tells Brady he still loves Jennifer and then to the doctor telling her that her baby is dead. Daniel, I'm so scared that if we don't leave right now I will lose everything. Dan - I don't understand. Did something happen? Did EJ do something. Did he threaten you? Nicole - No, I'm just really scared. Dan can see that. Nicole - We need to go. We need to leave right now because we can't risk EJ getting another DNA test and I need you there to adopt this baby. Dan - I understand that but we've already agreed to do that. Nicole cries - I know but it needs to happen right now. Dan - We are going to go to Utah and I'm going to adopt that baby and EJ will be out of the picture - all of that, I promise you, is going to happen but it won't happen tonight. Nicole argues - I need it to happen tonight. Dan - Nicole Walker, look at me. If this is going to work out we need to calm down and everything is going to be okay but we've got to make sure this thing doesn't come back to haunt us. So let's just slow down. I have to resign from my position at the hospital. It can't look like I'm running away and more than anything, we need to make sure you get checked out by Dr. Knapp. Have you done that recently? Nicole - No, it's been a while. Dan - You need to see her again so we can make sure it's safe to travel this late in your pregnancy. Nicole protests - But I have a doctor, I'll be fine. Dan - Bottom line, I'm not going anywhere without Dr. Knapp's okay. After everything you have been through there is no way I'm going to jeopardize this baby's health. Nicole - Okay, you're right. Leaving now is not going to work. She cries - Nothing's going to work now. Dan - You get some rest. Things are going to work out. I promise you. I'm going to make sure nothing happens to you or that little dude in there. Nicole - You have to get going. Dan - I do. I was thinking, to get things moving, why don't your reschedule your appointment with Dr. Knapp. We'll make sure you're good to go sooner than we planned. Nicole - You are one hell of a man! Dan will call her when he's on his way home. He leaves. Nicole cries. Oh God. It's over. It's all over.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 1: Stefano has his Notepad open and is staring at a picture of he and Elvis. A woman approaches. He stands up and grasps her shoulders. I'm so glad you came. It's been much, much too long.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Bo - You're right Mom, you have been working too hard. Caroline - Yes, that's it. Bo - So I think it's a good idea if you take some time off. So how do you really feel about my idea? Caroline - Maybe I could slow down but not to work? This is my pub, this is who I am. Bo - No, Mom. It's a pub, it's not who you are. You are who you are. You're much more important than ... Caroline - I don't want you to say anything against this pub. Bo - No, that's not what I ... Caroline - Shawn and I built this pub from the ground up and I don't want anybody, even you, to take it away from me. Bo - I'm not going to take it away from you. Caroline - I've seen what happens when people don't work, when they don't have a purpose and that's not going to happen to me. Bo - How many times in my life have you told me not to get ahead of myself. Right now you are getting way ahead of yourself. I'm saying this is a good time to take a break from the daily grind. Caroline - It is not a grind. Bo - And I think it might be a very good time to go talk to Kayla as a doctor - see if everything is okay. Caroline snaps - NO! I absolutely refuse! Bo apologises. I didn't mean to upset you. Caroline - Kayla, I can't believe you even said that. Bo - Do you want to see somebody else? Caroline - I know what you're doing. Bo - I'm just trying to make sure you're okay. Caroline - I will not be treated this way. I won't. Bo - You should see a doctor; make sure there isn't a medical reason for what's happening. Caroline - I walked 2 miles this morning ... she starts heading to the door. Bo - Wait, where are you going? Caroline - I'm going home and I don't want you to follow me. Bo - Ma, stop! Just take a look around - look at where you're at. Caroline does just that - she goes into Bo's arms - Dear God! Brady holds her - It's going to be okay Mom. Caroline - I'm sorry I yelled at you. Bo - Wouldn't be a Brady if we didn't yell every now and then. Caroline - No, it was wrong. Sorry. I'll be sure to go see Kayla. Bo - You're sure you don't want to see somebody else. Caroline - No. This has to stay amongst the three of us. Bo - She's at the hospital. Do you want to go now? Caroline - The last thing I wanted to be was a burden. Bo - Hey, stop. You're not a burden. You never have been, never will be. Caroline - Let's get this over with. She starts towards the door. Bo - I'll get your stuff. Caroline looks around the pub worriedly as she waits for Bo.

Hospital - Part 1: Dan approaches Kayla who is at the nurse's station. I was wondering if I could talk to you about something. Kayla - Sure, what's up? Dan gets a call from Victor. Victor has this damn high fever and can't seem to hold anything down - do you think you can stop by. Dan will be right there. He tells Kayla he'll catch up with her later.

Sami's apt - Part 2: EJ heads to the elevator. Rafe - I'm not through. EJ - You never are. Rafe - Using my sister's problems to keep me away from Sami; that was low, even for you. But you pull a stunt like that again, you use my sister and I will rip you limb from limb literally. I mean it. EJ - You always mean it; you just never carry through. Rafe - You mess with my family again and you'll see the follow through. EJ - You talk a big game about family my friend and then you try to take me away from mine. You can have her if you want her but you don't take my child from me. I promise you that. He gets into the elevator. As the doors are closing Rafe tells him to stay away from Nicole.

Dan's apt - Part 2: Nicole rubs her stomach. I have to do this. I have to. She pulls out her phone and calls Dr. Knapp. I need to see you. I need to make arrangements ... As she's on the call Dan's phone rings and the answering machine cuts in. It's Jennifer. I left a message on your cell too. We can't leave things the way we did. You mean too much to me. Can you meet me at the Town Square as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for you. Nicole throws her purse - Damn her. Damn her to hell! She sees the scalpel on the floor and recalls taking it from the exam room. She stares at it and then picks it up.

HTS - Part 1: Jen comes down the stairs into the square and stands there looking around.

Dan's apt - Part 3: Nicole deletes the message from Jen and places the scalpel in her purse and leaves.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Sami - Why are you not laughing? Rafe - I'm not laughing because I'm mad at myself. Here you are all - he points at her dress - and we're at a coffeeshop. I can do better than this. I'm going to search restaurants ... Sami - Stop. Look at this place. There's a table we can sit at and they make great sandwiches. Rafe - Oh yeah, and the wine list is killer! I can do better. Sami - I know you can but I don't want you to. Let's say we drive 20 miles to a restaurant; that means we have to drive 20 miles back and that would cut into the time we could be alone. Rafe - I love sandwiches. Yeah, I want a sandwich, to go. Sami - You're a very complicated, urbane kind of man. Rafe - You are amazing. I'm going to get the menus. Sami's going to get a seat.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 2: Stefano is on his cell - Keep me posted. Right. He tells his companion - Nothing has changed. Elvis and Chad are still on the outs and naturally they are not going to talk to me right now. My wonderful, beautiful family is coming apart and I'm not going to have it. That's the reason why I called on you because I feel you are the only one that can save us.

Hospital - Part 2: Bo knocks on Kayla's office door. She is surprised and happy to see him and her mother. Of course she has time for a visit. Bo asks his Mom if she wants to sit down - can he get her some water? Kayla - What's going on? Bo - Well I stopped by the pub earlier and as you know Ma is kind of overworked these days ... Caroline - Bo we don't have all night. There's something wrong with me and I think it could be serious. You don't worry when you can't remember where your car keys are, that's just getting older. Bo - Are you okay Mom? Caroline - Bo, this isn't fun, okay. But I mean it's more than car keys. Sometimes I forget what happened. I can't focus. Kayla - How long has this been going on? Caroline - I don't know, a while. It's more. Sometimes it's bad. Like tonight I was with Bo, I forgot where I was, who I was talking to. I go into the past. Bo - So what do you think? Caroline - You know what she thinks, what we're all thinking, you know what is the matter with me.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Dan rushes into the house calling out Victor's name and finds him sitting in the living room having a drink. You son of a bitch. Vic - And a very pleasant good evening to you too. Dan - I am a doctor. I was at work. I left real sick patients because you said you were sick. Maggie comes in - Did I hear the doorbell? Daniel, what are you doing here? Dan - I was summoned to your husband's sickbed but he seems to have made a full and rapid recovery or he's lying through his teeth. Vic - I'd be careful about getting on my high horse about honesty if I were you. You were here earlier with some vague crap about what a great godfather I was and you didn't have the honesty to tell me we were actually saying goodbye. Dan - Because I knew how you would react. Vic - And then you tell your mother you're leaving and she's not to tell anyone. Maggie - Daniel, I'm sorry. Vic - She was crying. I made her tell me what was wrong. Melanie's been gone two days and you pick this time to tell your mother you're leaving and quitting your job and she's not to tell anyone! Dan - I'm sorry. Vic - I wasn't lying when I said I was sick. This whole thing makes me want to throw up because I know what's going on. Dan - Oh you do, do you? Vic - Everytime I see a supposedly intelligent, educated man make a complete idiot of himself, who comes to mind? You're throwing away everything ... your family, your career, your future ... for a conniving bitch. Dan - You call Nicole another name and I turn around and walk out. Vic - So I was right. It is all about Nicole, isn't it? Hah!

Alice's house - Part 2: Abby opens the door to find EJ standing there. EJ - Abigail, would you tell Nicole I would like to see her. He walks in. Abby - She's not here. EJ calls out Nicole's name. Abby - I told you she's not here. EJ - Well I would like to speak to her. That's about all there is to it. Abby - She's not here. She moved out. EJ - Where did she go? Abby - I don't know. All I know is she's gone, thank God. Would you please leave? EJ - When you see her you will of course tell her that I'm looking for her. Abby - Will do. Outside EJ mutters - You can not keep me from my child Nicole. And you're going to pay for trying.

HTS - Part 2: Jen leaves Dan another message - Call me please. God, where are you. She sits down. Nicole walks up behind her - Cue yet another flashback - This one of Jen yelling at her. She pulls out the scalpel and starts walking towards Jen. Jen drops something so Nicole shoves the scalpel back into her purse. Jen sees her - You! Nicole - Yeah, me. Jen - I don't have time to go around with you again. Please get out of my way. Nicole - No, I'm sorry. It's time we settle things once and for all.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Dan - I don't have to explain anything to you. I do to you (he tells Maggie) and I'm sorry for being so insensitive. Maggie - I don't understand why you have to go. Dan stammers. Vic mimics him. It's because Nicole wants him to and you can bet she's got some self-serving reason behind the whole thing. And she doesn't care a thing that you're quitting your job to follow her to Mozambique or Easter Island or wherever the hell she's dragging you off to. Dan - I'm going to Uthah; it's like a 3 hr. flight. Vic - Uthah! Why the hell does she want to go to Utah. Dan keeps talking to Maggie - You should come visit. You can help out with the baby. Vic - Oh, maybe Rafe can go along with her. You remember him, he's the father of the baby. Maggie - Victor, stop it. Vic - You're just as upset about this as I am. Maggie - Yes I am but screaming at Daniel is not going to make him change his mind and I don't want to say goodbye at the top of our voices. Dan - I am sorry. Vic - Not as sorry as you're going to be. Wait until the honeymoon is over and then that man-eating harlot is going to destroy you the same way she destroys everything else she touches. Dan - I know you both love me and I'm sorry I hurt you but my mind is made up. You will not talk me out of this. Vic protests - The baby isn't even yours. Dan - I said my mind is made up. I am going to Utah with Nicole and nothing is going to change that.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 3: Woman - So you want me to make peace between you and the rest of the family. Stefano - I felt that you are the only one that could bring us back together (the camera pans up to Kristen's face as Stefano is saying) my beautiful, beautiful daughter.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Rafe and Sami are sitting at a table. Rafe - Two sandwiches. What are we waiting for, for the bread dough to rise? Sami - Okay, why are you so impatient tonight? Rafe - Why? Because I could be home alone with you instead of waiting here for what is obiously the impossible task of slapping a piece of meat between two slices of bread. Sami - It's not just any kind of bread. It's artismal bread. It's not just a sandwich, it's crafted. Rafe - We should go. Sami - What do you mean! We can't go. We can't let Will find out we left Sonny's restaurant because of bad service. Rafe - It is bad service and Sonny's not even here. Sami - Is it really bad? Couldn't you see it as European, you know, unhurried, leisurely even. Rafe laughs. I've missed you, I have. Sami - I missed you too. I never thought I'd be sitting at a table with you again after everything we've been through. Rafe - Forget about the past. Tonight is about starting over and I know just the way to do that. They kiss.

HTS - Part 3: Jen - I am not about to have another screaming match with you. She walks away. Nicole mutters - Don't you walk away from me. She goes after Jen. Nicole catches up to Jen on the stairs and grabs her hand - You are going to talk to me. Jen - I am finished talking to you. Leave me alone. Nicole - You're the one trying to ruin my life. Jen - No, you've managed to do that all on your own. She tries to pull away but Nicole's grip is firm. Nicole yells - You're trying to poison Daniel against me. Jen - This isn't helping anything. Let go of me! Nicole - We're going to be together and there's nothing you can do about it. Jen struggles against Nicole's hold - What is wrong with you? Let go of me. Brady and Billie walk up as Jen is trying to break free and the two women are yelling at each other. Jen does get free but when she does Nicole tumbles done the stairs - from Brady and Billie's vantage point it looks like Jen pushes Nicole. Brady and Billie rush up to Nicole - Jen rushes down the stair, Nicole! Nicole groans.
Edited by PatNS, Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Thursday, October 11th

rafe goes to pick sami up for their date
she is wearing a pretty red dress
he has red flowers
he says you look better than good
you look great
this is nice
knocking on your door bringing you flowers going on a date
she says we didnt do that much we were stuck in the safe house fighting all the time
he says im not sure i can trust myself to be a gentleman
with the way you look in that dress
she says if you could trust yourself then i spent to much money on this dress
he says i cant wait to spend the whole night with you
they kiss
Ej comes out of his apartment

Caroline yelling at bo
calling him Shawn
bo says look at me
she says bo its you
bo says yeah its me
she says oh my
bo sits her down
she says i thought you were Shawn
im scared,,,,im so scared
Bo says its alright ma

Brady tells jen he knows Nicole can push buttons
but dan says everything was fine
nothing to worry about
jen says i hope he isnt that screwed up to think everything is fine, cuz its not
brady says calm down
jen says Nicole is nor pushing my buttons, she moved into my house to manipulate and control me
and use my grief to get her own way
brady says i know and she is gone she is out let dan handle it the way he wants to handle it
she says no cuz he saved my life and im going to repay him for that no matter what it takes.

nicole tells dan they need to leave Salem right now
he says why the rush
she holds her baby bump
and remembers when dan told brady he was still in love with Jennifer
and the flashback to the doc telling her her baby is dead
she says i am so scared that if we dont leave right now i will lose everything

stef in a restaurant looking at a pic of Chad and Ej
a woman in red dress and big hat comes up to him
he says im so glad you came its been much much too long

dan says did Ej threaten you
she says no
im just scared im really scared
he says i can see that
she says we need to go leave right now
we cant risk Ej ordering another dna test and you need to adopt this baby
he says we are going to Utah and im going to adopt the baby and Ej will be out of the picture
it will all happen but not tonight
she says i need it to happen tonight
he says if this is going to work out we need to calm down
we have to make sure this thing doesnt come back to haunt us
i have to resign from my position at the hospital, it cant look like we are running away
and you need to get checked out by Dr. Knapp, have you done that lately ?
she says no its been a while
he says we have to make sure its safe to travel
we are not going anywhere without Dr. Knapps ok
im not going to jeopardize this babys heath
she says you are right
leaving now is not going to work
she sits down and cries
and says nothing is going to work now

Caroline says maybe i should have something stronger than water
Bo says thats not a good idea
she says its a joke
he says you make jokes to change the subject
she says i made a fool of myself
Bo says you said you were scared
i have never heard you say that ever in my life
we need to talk
she says im just forgetting things
this wasnt bad
older people forget things its normal isnt it?
He says its more than forgetting
you just thought i was pop
has anything like that happened before
she says when Kayla left and went back to the hospital this place became stressful
im overwhelmed
that makes sense doesnt it?

brady tells jen he is worried about her
she says ill be fine once i take care of Nicole
he says how ?
She says with a candle stick in the conservatory
he says you are too focused on Nicole
she says someone has to be , would you like to talk about what she has dragged you thru in your life
dan has so much more to lose , he could lose everything
this is serious
he like all the other male lemmings before him
cant see whats right in front of his eyes
he says are you sure this isnt just personal and you arent just angry at nicole
she says yes thats what it is im a silly old woman who is mad cuz my man has been taken away yes
he says i think its great you want to help Daniel
and keep him from getting hurt by Nicole
but its not your place ,if she using him he has to work this out on his own
i know from experience i was one of those male lemmings
she says i guess you are right but its hard for me to see a good decent man blind to her
he says maybe he is working things out the way he wants to do
maybe you should but out
she says can you go now this conversation is giving me a bad headache
he say he will call her soon
he leaves
she says im going to make sure that dan does not go to jail or stop being a Doctor,,,over a viper like Nicole

dan tells nicole to get some rest
she says you have to get going
he say i do
why dont you reschedule your appointment with dr, knapp and we will go sooner than we planned
she says you are one hell of a man
he says i bet you say that to all the guys
he leaves
she sits and cries
oh god its over
its all over

sami says ok so there is no need for small talk, dont let us keep you im
sure you are every busy
Ej says no i have plenty of time on my hands
i do have some rather bad news for you,,,im going to be moving out
rafe says throwing in the towel
are you , so soon for you ,you are usually so slow to take a hint
EJ says no im not throwing in the towel ,im just moving on to better things
rafe says whatever
EJ says its pretty clear that Samantha here is not worth the trouble
sami says or just that the better man won
she goes to take a call and tells rafe to come inside get out of the cold hallway
rafe says no im going to have a little talk with your soon to be ex neighbour
she says ok be nice boys but if you fight make sure you dont get any blood on your nice white shirt
rafe says dont worry about that
she closes the door
rafe says i dont want to fight again
but there is one thing i want to make clear
Ej says is that the fact that despite my personal history with Samantha she still seems to be leading you around by your nose
rafe says sami and i are back together again and no matter what charade
you try to pull
nothing is going to tear us apart i have won and you lost for good.

Bo says you are right you have been working too hard
good idea to take some time off
she says no,,,i might slow down
but to not work, but the pub is who i am
he says its not who you are its a pub
you are who you are
she says Shawn and i built this from the ground up
and i dont want you or anyone taking it away from me
he says im not going to take anything away from you ,you are getting way ahead of yourself.
might be a good time to take a break and to talk to Kayla as a Doctor
she says no i refuse

kay at the hospital working
dan gets a call from vic
he wants him to stop by
says he has a fever and cant keep anything down
dan tells Kayla he has to go
make a house call

Ej goes to get on the elevator
rafe says im not through
(we have a Smug rafe today)
Ej says you never are through
rafe says using my sisters problems to keep me away from sami was low
even for you and if you pull a stunt like that again and use my sister
i will rip you limb from limb
literally , i mean it
Ej says you always mean it , but you never carry through
rafe says yeah, you mess with my family again and you will see me carry through
EJ says you talk a big game about family my friend and yet you try to take me away from mine?
You can her if want to
but you dont take my child from me
and i promise you that
rafe says stay away from Nicole
stay away from her
Ej leaves on the elevator

nicole says i have to do this
i have to
she takes her purse and gets her phone out
calls Dr. Knapp
leaves a message she needs to see her
need to make arrangements
Dan gets a message from jen
on his home phone
she says i cant leave things the way we did , you mean too much to me
meet me at the square as soon as you can ill be waiting
nic gets mad and screams damn her damn her to hell
she threw her purse across the room and everything fell out of it
she sees the scalpel
and picks it up
and looks at it

jen is at the square
waiting for dan

Nicole erases jens message
puts the scalpel in her purse and leaves

Bo apologizes
Caroline says kayla,i cant believe you said that
Bo says want to see someone else
trying to make sure you are ok
see a doctor make sure there isnt a medical reason for whats happening
she says i walked 2 miles this morning, im going home and i dont want you to follow me
he says stop, look around and see where you are
she is shocked
says dear god
he hugs her

sami and rafe at the coffee place
she says why are you not laughing
he says cuz im mad at myself
i mean here you are , look at you and we are at a coffee shop
i can do better than this
going to search for a place
he takes his phone out
she says no stop
we have a table to sit at
and they make sandwiches
he says yeah and the wine list is killer
i can do better
she says i know you can
i dont want you to do better
if we drive 20 miles to a restaurant we have to drive 20 miles back and that could cut into our alone time
he says i love sandwiches
i want a freaking sandwich to go
she says you are a very complicated
an urbane kind of man
he says you are amazing
she gets a seat
and sits down

stef says on the phone keep me posted
says to the woman
(we only see her back)
nothing has changed
Elvis and Chad are still on the outs
and they arent going to talk to me right now
my wonderful beautiful family is coming apart and im not going to have it,,, thats the reason i called on you, i think you are the only one that can save us.

Bo says its going to be ok, im here
ma says Bo im sorry i yelled at you
he says wouldnt be a brady if we didnt yell now and then
she says we should go see Kayla
this has to stay amongst the 3 of us
bo says lets go now
she is at the hospital
she says i dont want to be a burden
he says you arent a burden
and never have been never will be
they get ready to leave for the hospital.
Bo and Caroline go into kaylas office
Bo tells Kayla about the episode
Caroline says there is something wrong with me and i think it could be serious

dan comes into the Kiriakis mansion
Vic is sitting there in a chair drinking
dan says you said you were sick
maggie comes out and says what are you doing here
dan says i was summoned to your husbands sick bed but it seems he made a full and rapid recovery or he is lying
vic says you were in here earlier talking about vague crap about what a great god father i was and you didnt tell me you were saying goodbye
then you tell your mother you we leaving and she is not to tell anyone
i made her tell me
mel has been gone 2 days
and you pick this time to tell your mother you are leaving and quitting your job ?
this whole thing makes me want to throw up
i know whats going on
every time i see an intelligent educated man make a compete idiot of himself
who comes to mind?
Dan says oh ?
Vic says you are throwing away everything for a conniving bitch
dan says if you call Nicole another name i will turn around and walk out
vic says so i was right its all about Nicole......huh

Ej goes over to jens
abi answers the door
he walks in and says Abigail could you tell Nicole i would like to see her
he hollers out to her
abi says she isnt here,,,,she moved out

jen is still at the square
calling dan,,,leaving messages
she sits at a table
Nicole walks up behind her
and has a flashback of jen telling her she is manipulative and selfish and if she thinks thats a way of holding on to Daniel , she is wrong
Nicole takes the scalpel out of her purse and starts walking towards her

Caroline says you dont worry when you cant remember where your car keys are thats just getting old
its a bit more than car keys sometimes i forget what happened and i cant focus
it has been going on awhile
theres more sometimes i forget where i am or who i am talking to
i go into the past
Bo says Kayla what do you think?
Caroline says you know what she thinks we know whats the matter with me

dan says i dont have to explain anything to you
he tells maggie im sorry for being so insensitive
she says i dont understand why you have to go
vic says nicole wants him to
where is she is dragging you
dan says im going to Utah
vic says Utah why the hell does she want to go to Utah ?
Dan says to Maggie you can come and help with the baby
Vic says maybe rafe can go too
he is the father of the baby
maggie tells him to stop
dan says im sorry
vic says well not as sorry as you are going to be , wait until the honeymoon is over and then that man eating harlot is going to destroy you the
the same way she destroys everything else she touches

Nicole walking towards jen
jen drops her phone and bends down to pick it up
(Nicole puts the scalpel back in her purse )
jen sees Nicole behind her and says you
Nicole says yeah me
jen says i dont have time to go another round with you
get out of my way
Nicole says no, im sorry its time we settled things once and for all

The woman in the big hat says so you want me to make peace between you and the rest of the family
stef says i feel you are the only one who can bring us back together
my beautiful beautiful daughter
they show her
its Kristen

rafe is complaining about the sandwiches taking so long to make
Sami says why are you so impatient tonight ?
He says i want to be home alone with you
we should go
she says no we cant go
cant let Will know we left sonnys restaurant because of bad service
he says it is bad service and sonny isnt here
i have missed you i have
she says i missed you too
never thought i would be sitting at a table with you again
after everything we have been through
he says forget about the past
tonight is about starting over and i know just the way to do that
they kiss some more

jen says im not about to have another screaming match with you
and she starts to walk away
nic says dont you walk away from me

Ej says where did she go?
Abi says i dont know
all i know she is gone thank god
will you please leave
he says when you see her tell her im looking for her
she says will do
he goes outside and says
you cant keep me from my child Nicole and you are going to pay for trying

jen goes up the stairs
Nicole follows her
and says im not finished talking to you
she grabs jens wrist
jen says im finished talking to you
leave me alone
nic yells you want me to leave you alone
you are the one trying to ruin my life
jen says no you did that all on your own
Nicole yells you are trying to poison Daniel against me

dan says you both love me ,im sorry i hurt you but my mind is made up
vic says the baby isnt even yours
dan says im going to Utah with Nicole and nothing is going to change that

jen says this isnt helping anything
let go of me
nic says Dan and i are going to be together and there is nothing you can do about it
jen says what is wrong with you
let me go , you are crazy
nic says oh you want me to let go of you
jen pulls her arm free from Nicole
and Nicole falls down the stairs
Billie and Brady walk by and see Nicole fall down the stairs and land on the ground
they run over to her
Brady says oh god the baby
jen is shocked

Ellie

Thanks both of you! Welcome back, Pat! :)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Seriously the coffee shop? First the pub? Now the coffee shop? Days needs to bring out Chez or the Penthouse Grille again....it's getting stupid

Hoping Tomlin/Whitesell don't fuck up Kristen's return and don't make her story all about Elvis.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Lord have mercy jen nicole and ej have all went off the deep end

lysie
Member Avatar

Sigh. What a lame re-entrance.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lol at Ej. I think he may have gotten his balls back!

Tammy
Member Avatar

The Caroline stuff made me want to cry... and the Kristen stuff made me giddy!

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Days is really on a budget when the characters get dressed up to go to the coffee house. Why was Rafe ditching the service at Sonny's coffeehouse? It is apparent that Sonny is the ONLY character who actually works on this show! I'd love to see Rafe with half the ambition of Sonny. I hope Rafe chokes on his sandwich.

The scenes between Caroline and Bo were nice. I like how Caroline spoke of "building from the ground up" the Brady Pub with Shawn. Nice return to history. Always so refreshing and a nice change of pace to see Kayla in scenes.

I think I am going to start a count of how many characters on this show praise Daniel as a wonderful guy. His character and the constant praise is beyond annoying.

Nice to see Kristian's return.

Ellie

lysie
Oct 10 2012, 01:58 PM
Seems like typical Days stuff - they've done this many times before. I mean it's even similar to J&M's reentrance at the very end of the show last year. I don't have a problem with this in and of itself, but I think this should be the day BEFORE the publicized 'start date', so that people tuning in to see that actor or couple will get more than just a glimpse of their face.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 10 2012, 02:06 PM
lysie
Seems like typical Days stuff - they've done this many times before. I mean it's even similar to J&M's reentrance at the very end of the show last year. I don't have a problem with this in and of itself, but I think this should be the day BEFORE the publicized 'start date', so that people tuning in to see that actor or couple will get more than just a glimpse of their face.
Carly's first scene wasn't that lame.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Ellie
lysie
Days just hasn't done ANY PR for her return.....I've been watching NBC prime time more and more this season and it would have been great to at least get one promo of Kristen's return during NBC primetime any day since the end of September...but there has been nothing. That is why I don't get how NBC can be so concerned about Days to stop MarDar's ideas only to not give a flip about one of the biggest returns in the last decade. Makes absolutely no sense.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

These writers are on that good shit

WRITERS BE ON CRACK YALL

Ellie

lysie
Oct 10 2012, 02:08 PM
Ellie
lysie
Carly's first scene wasn't that lame.
True. I think they feel that Eileen (and Drake and Deidre) have returns that can stand on their own, like just a glimpse of them will get people interested. I don't disagree with that, but I think it needs immediate followup, which is why I think they need to do the 'face' thing a day early.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I care more about the first time someone sees Kristen in Salem, then this scene with Stefano. However they could have given it a bit more effort.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Have to give the writers credit for the great setup they did to this ultimate confrontation between Jennifer and Nicole. Jennifer shooting off her mouth to anyone that will listen about the terrible, awful bitch Nicole - and threatening her every chance she got to Nicole losing the baby (heartbreaking and not what I wanted to happen) and then through circumstances never getting the chance to tell either Daniel or Rafe about it although it was obvious she intended to. And now using the stairs with the brick siding to keep Brady and Billie from seeing that Nicole was holding on to Jennifer and Jen was struggling to break free from her ... smart move. From their viewpoint they will have to tell the police they saw Jen push Nicole just like Nicole will claim she did. How long this drags on now before anyone finds out that Nicole's baby was already dead before the fall is anyone's guess - I just hope it doesn't go on and on for months on end.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jen - No because he saved my life and I'm going to repay him for that no matter what it takes.

Ironic, I'm still waiting for her to repay Jack for the 6 or so times he saved her life.

Vicky4Mimi

EJ steals that Baby!! OMG, it's him!

Quote:

he goes outside and says
you cant keep me from my child Nicole and you are going to pay for trying

What a total loser......

And I think the Safe date is cute. Why go 20 miles for food, when all you really want is the good company...and Rafe sure fits that bill!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

The only thing that makes the Safe schmoop the least bit tolerable is knowing that it's going to implode sooner rather than later. Thank God - hopefully we'll be spared from any more hot dates at the pub or coffee shop until Rafe has a chance to clip a few more coupons. Do they sell those "Entertainment" books with half price restaurant coupons in Salem? He should totally jump right on one of those.

So far so good as far as EJ goes - I'm thrilled to see him telling Rafe he can have Sami. Let's hope he sticks to those guns for longer than 5 minutes once Sami tosses Rafe out on his ass.

The Caroline stuff is sad.

KRISTEN!!! I agree it wasn't a thrilling first episode for her - but at least she's on the canvas now. Can't wait until she hits Salem. :D

Thanks for the write up, ladies - and welcome back, Pat!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont think that jen will be held accountable for long. One thing i can say for these writters is that they are pretty fast paced. I think by the end of the month or by nov the whole truth will be out. I know many have speculated that all the events leading up to this with the sub doctor broke computers and such have been to help nicole cover the fact that she lost the baby but i think fridays episode will be very telling as to if the baby is really dead. If they immediately rush him away without nicole seeing him there is room for a switch but if they let her see him then i think its pretty clear that they will keep the baby dead. With cameron being the doctor to deliver him with no real background he could clearly be not such a good character and i think soon they will reunite abby and him and this could be a secret that stands to give them real drama down the line.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply