Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,770 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Epi was only 50% watchable at best.

Jennifer didn't push Nicole down those stairs physically so her conscience should be clear.
Maybe a hang up or two at best for mentally tormenting a pregnant woman that wants to proctect her child at all costs, while having a sick obsessession about keeping her hooks in a man who couldn't give a damn about her.

Nicole is looking like the crazy bitch here, Jennifer is going to come out smelling like a rose, Daniel is an ass
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jb1183

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 10 2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:

Jen - No because he saved my life and I'm going to repay him for that no matter what it takes.

Ironic, I'm still waiting for her to repay Jack for the 6 or so times he saved her life.
And, of course, Jack sacrificed his life to save Abby barely two months ago. He's the one everyone should be heaping constant praise on, not Daniel. You wouldn't even know that most of the characters in town were supposed to have loved Jack. No one seems the slightest bit fazed by his death. Maggie's first thought upon hearing Jack was dead was to try and play matchmaker for Dannifer. Despicable.

DoolMT

jb1183
Oct 10 2012, 02:46 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 10 2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:

Jen - No because he saved my life and I'm going to repay him for that no matter what it takes.

Ironic, I'm still waiting for her to repay Jack for the 6 or so times he saved her life.
And, of course, Jack sacrificed his life to save Abby barely two months ago. He's the one everyone should be heaping constant praise on, not Daniel. You wouldn't even know that most of the characters in town were supposed to have loved Jack. No one seems the slightest bit fazed by his death. Maggie's first thought upon hearing Jack was dead was to try and play matchmaker for Dannifer. Despicable.
So true. I was beyond disgusted when Maggie went running to Eggy to tell him to go after Jen right after she found out about Jack's death.

camera shy

I wonder if EJ was talking to the door again after Abby's shut the door like he did at Daniel"s? And why do they have EJ moving out of his apartment at all, I thought he wanted to be close to his children?

deletemyaccountplease

It'll be interesting to see if ej really goes after Jen....bc if he doesn't that could mean the baby is alive and he's in on it

deletemyaccountplease

camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 03:07 PM
And why do they have EJ moving out of his apartment at all, I thought he wanted to be close to his children?
LOL

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Victor playing tricks on Daniel to get him over to make sure that he doesn't so anything stupid with his life and with Nicole

I'm stilling laughing at the old geeser,.... Daniel threatens to leave if calls Nicole another name

I see Dr. Dicker has a guitly conscience, he is not a moral man.... and TPTB keep trying.... again, and again!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

pennieloafer
Oct 10 2012, 03:09 PM
camera shy
And why do they have EJ moving out of his apartment at all, I thought he wanted to be close to his children?
LOL
Yeah - I don't get EJ moving out. I would figure he'd stay put thinking Sami will be shuffling off to Safe's smugnest any day now.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Peter & Peggy were great.
I'm sad that Bo's exit is just around the corner cause this storyline, while kinda "suddenly Caroline is having memory problems, and we'll make them unnaturally worse to quickly progress the story to the point where she realizes something's wrong", is being written decently, and is the first real Brady family story the show has had in forever. And to top it off, it's a realistic story that people can relate to and a topic the show has never done before.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sami is one that should move out since ej own her apartment
something the writers only rememer when they tried to trown lucas under the bus for ej
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 10 2012, 03:27 PM.

camera shy

Maybe they have EJ moving out of his apartment because he's going to need a place where he can hide the Ejole baby. lol.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

He's probably headed home to Casa DiMera now that Stefano is returning - despite all the protests about being done with Fatha.

deletemyaccountplease

So for Friday im hoping (better chance baby is alive)

Nicole is heavily drugged
Dan is nowhere in sight
They do not let her hold the baby and if they do its only for a second then whisk the baby off

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I can see Jennifer getting over her Jack grief, by moving out of the house and in with Aunt Maggie and Uncle Vic so they and plan and scheme to keep Daniel safe for the clutches of all the undeserving women that come into his life. you know, 3 against 1, works best!

When I saw the Kayla and Dan on screen today, the Red Flag Came out----- I said OMG Daniel and Kayla.....somehow I think they'd be hot! Dayla anyone?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 03:22 PM
pennieloafer
Oct 10 2012, 03:09 PM
camera shy
LOL
Yeah - I don't get EJ moving out. I would figure he'd stay put thinking Sami will be shuffling off to Safe's smugnest any day now.
But thinking Sami will be back in the smugnest soon is probably why EJ is moving out. Cuz the whole point of getting the apartment was to be close to his kids or at least so he said.

Speaking of the smugnest, remember when it used to belong to Rex and Shawn (in much hotter and less smug days gone by)? Sigh...

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

EJ - You talk a big game about family my friend and then you try to take me away from mine. You can have her if you want her but you don't take my child from me. I promise you that. He gets into the elevator. As the doors are closing Rafe tells him to stay away from Nicole.

Nice to see someone finally call Rafe out on his hypocrisy. And please EJ, when you tell Rafe he can have Sami, mean it this time. Woman don't want you. Let her go.

Ireland98

So there's fight between EJ & Rafe over Sami (repetitive), Dan & Nicole talk about moving to Utah (pointless), Victors warns Dan about Nicole (repetitive), and Kristen's coming back to Salem to fix the drama between EJ & Chad- 2 people she's never met before (oh well, at least Kristen's back, regardless of the lame reason), and EJ's moving out of the apartment he moved into to be closer to his kids (makes no sense).

And some dumb SAFE dialogue:
"Common Grounds -Rafe and Sami are sitting at a table. Rafe - Two sandwiches. What are we waiting for, for the bread dough to rise? Sami - Okay, why are you so impatient tonight? Rafe - Why? Because I could be home alone with you instead of waiting here for what is obiously the impossible task of slapping a piece of meat between two slices of bread. Sami - It's not just any kind of bread. It's artismal bread. It's not just a sandwich, it's crafted. Rafe - We should go. Sami - What do you mean! We can't go. We can't let Will find out we left Sonny's restaurant because of bad service. Rafe - It is bad service and Sonny's not even here. Sami - Is it really bad? Couldn't you see it as European, you know, unhurried, leisurely even."

Overall, a boring & pointless episode. Kristen is the highlight.
Edited by Ireland98, Oct 10 2012, 04:03 PM.

camera shy

pennieloafer
Oct 10 2012, 03:37 PM

Dan is nowhere in sight
They do not let her hold the baby and if they do its only for a second then whisk the baby off
Well we know she's going to be heavily sedated when EJ's talking to her. But women aren't sedated when they give birth, they need for you to push and all. So it will be interesting to see what happens once the baby is actually born. If she just can bring herself to look at him or hold him, then I would say something is definitely up.

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 04:08 PM
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
Well we know she's going to be heavily sedated when EJ's talking to her. But women aren't sedated when they give birth, they need for you to push and all. So it will be interesting to see what happens once the baby is actually born. If she just can bring herself to look at him or hold him, then I would say something is definitely up.
Oh yeah..something is up. Ej will have the little Danny back at his Daddy's house. He is a sick man!

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 10 2012, 04:13 PM
camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 04:08 PM
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
Oh yeah..something is up. Ej will have the little Danny back at his Daddy's house. He is a sick man!
How could we have not had a scene with EJ finding out what Nicole named the baby? :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply