Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,684 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 10 2012, 04:13 PM
camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 04:08 PM
pennieloafer
Oct 10 2012, 03:37 PM
So for Friday im hoping (better chance baby is alive)

Nicole is heavily drugged
Dan is nowhere in sight
They do not let her hold the baby and if they do its only for a second then whisk the baby off
Well we know she's going to be heavily sedated when EJ's talking to her. But women aren't sedated when they give birth, they need for you to push and all. So it will be interesting to see what happens once the baby is actually born. If she just can bring herself to look at him or hold him, then I would say something is definitely up.
Oh yeah..something is up. Ej will have the little Danny back at his Daddy's house. He is a sick man!
I can guarantee you he won't have "Danny" at the DiMansion. :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If Caroline truly has alzheimer's I worry what would happened to Brady Pub?
No Pub? :shrug:

mcharles

Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
They do not let her hold the baby and if they do its only for a second then whisk the baby off
Well we know she's going to be heavily sedated when EJ's talking to her. But women aren't sedated when they give birth, they need for you to push and all. So it will be interesting to see what happens once the baby is actually born. If she just can bring herself to look at him or hold him, then I would say something is definitely up.
Oh yeah..something is up. Ej will have the little Danny back at his Daddy's house. He is a sick man!
the baby is already dead; it is not as if this incident leads to the still birth.

Why bother go looking for her to confront her about the truth if he already has a plan in place, not to mention EJ ordering the paternity test only to be told the child is dead and then him grieving on his own......for whose benefit would that be for.

mcharles

pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
well we have the pics of her giving birth and the scenes with Daniel and she looks quite normal in them.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 10 2012, 04:22 PM
If Caroline truly has alzheimer's I worry what would happened to Brady Pub?
No Pub? :shrug:
I'm sure it'll stick around. They'll probably just have Gabi running things, like they did with Arianna.

camera shy

gailwinters
Oct 10 2012, 04:17 PM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
If the baby's alive I don't won't any of the usual suspects behind it. I want somebody like a crazy, deranged nurse and we have a scene with Nicole crying about the baby and then cut to a beautiful little baby in a craddle with someone rocking it and singing, "Hush little baby don't say a word mama's going to buy you a mocking bird....." you know stuff like that. Days has to be downright crazy to have just killed this baby off for Dannifer and Safe angst. :shrug:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

If the baby really isn't dead, I am grateful that he was snatched from Nicole the moment he was born. She can have him back in a week or two, but somebody needed to step in before he was saddled with that travesty of a name.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mcharles

tomsawyer
Oct 10 2012, 04:29 PM
If the baby really isn't dead, I am grateful that he was snatched from Nicole the moment he was born. She can have him back in a week or two, but somebody needed to step in before he was saddled with that travesty of a name.
Rafeal seems to be the mark of death, too bad it doesn't apply to the original :drunk:
Edited by mcharles, Oct 10 2012, 04:32 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Oct 10 2012, 04:29 PM
Not to mention his hot mess of a mother. If the baby is alive let's hope Nicole doesn't get him back until she gets her head out of her ass.

trojangal
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 04:26 PM
gailwinters
Oct 10 2012, 04:17 PM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If the baby's alive I don't won't any of the usual suspects behind it. I want somebody like a crazy, deranged nurse and we have a scene with Nicole crying about the baby and then cut to a beautiful little baby in a craddle with someone rocking it and singing, "Hush little baby don't say a word mama's going to buy you a mocking bird....." you know stuff like that. Days has to be downright crazy to have just killed this baby off for Dannifer and Safe angst. :shrug:
That would be a great scenerio

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Dreamer
I can see Jennifer getting over her Jack grief, by moving out of the house and in with Aunt Maggie and Uncle Vic so they and plan and scheme to keep Daniel safe for the clutches of all the undeserving women that come into his life. you know, 3 against 1, works best!

When I saw the Kayla and Dan on screen today, the Red Flag Came out----- I said OMG Daniel and Kayla.....somehow I think they'd be hot! Dayla anyone?
Sorry sweetie I just think he sucks. With anyone. Steve was so good to Kayla, it would be such a downgrade for her to be with someone who screws around at the drop of a hat. Come to think of it, both Johnson brothers have been very loyal to their wives. Hmmmm interesting.

MericP
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
I hope EJ does get his son - I don't care how at this point.

Nicole shouldn't have lied; I say it's payback.

spartan
Member Avatar

camera shy
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
Why couldn't Nicole be heavily sedated after the delivery? That would help both her physical pain as well as her emotional pain. It's not like there is a baby for her to care for so they can drug her up as much as she needs. :-/

I'm not saying the baby isn't alive (although at this point I personally believe that is the plan) I just don't see how you can say they wouldn't sedate her given the circumstances.

As far as this episode goes....Kristen is back. Let the games begin! :D

nolagirl
Member Avatar

I just can't stand the writing they've painted Jennifer as a psycho for how long now, and when the confrontation happens that Nicole falls down the stairs THEN Jen is acting sane again :blink: Sorry so sick of the Saints of Salem always winning and certain characters always getting crapped on. Please get Nicole the hell out of the orbits of Rafe, Sami, Daniel, Jennifer and at this point EJ as well. I know Eric is headed back but she'll still have Sami around with that one and sorry getting tired of Brady's lack of concern for someone he cares about on some level supposedly.

Why the hell isn't Jack still alive would rather have seen Jacole bicker and enjoy good acting than Nicole used as forced angst for Dannifer and have her lose her baby as the tool of the angst. These writers are truly demented, first greif sex, now dead baby angst REALLY Day's. :flipoff:

bomber
Member Avatar

Is it just me or is this Jen/Nicole writing very uneven. at the start of the episode you've got Jen ranting and screaming at Nicole and Brady but then at the end Nicole's ranting and Jen's telling her she doesn't want a screaming match? I understand that it's to make sure the audience is in no doubt that Jen is "innocent" but it just sucks of inconsistency - IMHO.
Edited coz i just realized above post says same thing Lol.

And Nolagirl, I couldn't agree more. How much better would this story be if it was Jack instead of Dan!
Edited by bomber, Oct 10 2012, 05:32 PM.

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Ireland98
Oct 10 2012, 04:02 PM
So there's fight between EJ & Rafe over Sami (repetitive), Dan & Nicole talk about moving to Utah (pointless), Victors warns Dan about Nicole (repetitive), and Kristen's coming back to Salem to fix the drama between EJ & Chad- 2 people she's never met before (oh well, at least Kristen's back, regardless of the lame reason), and EJ's moving out of the apartment he moved into to be closer to his kids (makes no sense).

She's met EJ....she has held him in her arms, burped him, and even gave him a nickname...John Jr, lol

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 10-11-12 Kristen is in the house!

http://youtu.be/XUlTKwK0Xyg

appleblossom

BJ Deveraux
Oct 10 2012, 04:44 PM
Dreamer
I can see Jennifer getting over her Jack grief, by moving out of the house and in with Aunt Maggie and Uncle Vic so they and plan and scheme to keep Daniel safe for the clutches of all the undeserving women that come into his life. you know, 3 against 1, works best!

When I saw the Kayla and Dan on screen today, the Red Flag Came out----- I said OMG Daniel and Kayla.....somehow I think they'd be hot! Dayla anyone?
Sorry sweetie I just think he sucks. With anyone. Steve was so good to Kayla, it would be such a downgrade for her to be with someone who screws around at the drop of a hat. Come to think of it, both Johnson brothers have been very loyal to their wives. Hmmmm interesting.
So have Kate's son's, except Phillip's fling with Chloe.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 02:35 PM
The only thing that makes the Safe schmoop the least bit tolerable is knowing that it's going to implode sooner rather than later. Thank God - hopefully we'll be spared from any more hot dates at the pub or coffee shop until Rafe has a chance to clip a few more coupons. Do they sell those "Entertainment" books with half price restaurant coupons in Salem? He should totally jump right on one of those.

So far so good as far as EJ goes - I'm thrilled to see him telling Rafe he can have Sami. Let's hope he sticks to those guns for longer than 5 minutes once Sami tosses Rafe out on his ass.

The Caroline stuff is sad.

KRISTEN!!! I agree it wasn't a thrilling first episode for her - but at least she's on the canvas now. Can't wait until she hits Salem. :D

Thanks for the write up, ladies - and welcome back, Pat!
What is wrong with a date at the pub or the coffee shop? I thought the point of a date was to spend time with the person you want to be with. Where is it written that you have to go to a fancy place and spend a ton of money to have a good time or be romantic? That's like saying you have to spend a ton of money on an engagement ring ring to show a woman you love her.

Safe may be apart for awhile over this baby situation, but I would bet they will be back together sooner rather than later.

Vicky4Mimi

magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 05:36 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 02:35 PM
The only thing that makes the Safe schmoop the least bit tolerable is knowing that it's going to implode sooner rather than later. Thank God - hopefully we'll be spared from any more hot dates at the pub or coffee shop until Rafe has a chance to clip a few more coupons. Do they sell those "Entertainment" books with half price restaurant coupons in Salem? He should totally jump right on one of those.

So far so good as far as EJ goes - I'm thrilled to see him telling Rafe he can have Sami. Let's hope he sticks to those guns for longer than 5 minutes once Sami tosses Rafe out on his ass.

The Caroline stuff is sad.

KRISTEN!!! I agree it wasn't a thrilling first episode for her - but at least she's on the canvas now. Can't wait until she hits Salem. :D

Thanks for the write up, ladies - and welcome back, Pat!
What is wrong with a date at the pub or the coffee shop? I thought the point of a date was to spend time with the person you want to be with. Where is it written that you have to go to a fancy place and spend a ton of money to have a good time or be romantic? That's like saying you have to spend a ton of money on an engagement ring ring to show a woman you love her.

Safe may be apart for awhile over this baby situation, but I would bet they will be back together sooner rather than later.
exactly!! EJ was out making plans for a date with Sami--money was no object--and she still chose not to go! She happily went with Rafe wherever he took her and even when he wanted to upgrade, she said the sandwiches were fine with her. Difference in being in love and not. She wasn't ever in to EJ the way she is Rafe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply