Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,692 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

It is clear to me from this episode that Sami and Ej do not belong together. She does not love him and I think that he is just pursuing her to get back at Rafe for keeping his baby from him. I think that her and Rafe will be apart for a while and reunite for November sweeps.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 04:15 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Oct 10 2012, 04:13 PM
camera shy
Oct 10 2012, 04:08 PM
pennieloafer
Oct 10 2012, 03:37 PM
So for Friday im hoping (better chance baby is alive)

Nicole is heavily drugged
Dan is nowhere in sight
They do not let her hold the baby and if they do its only for a second then whisk the baby off
Well we know she's going to be heavily sedated when EJ's talking to her. But women aren't sedated when they give birth, they need for you to push and all. So it will be interesting to see what happens once the baby is actually born. If she just can bring herself to look at him or hold him, then I would say something is definitely up.
Oh yeah..something is up. Ej will have the little Danny back at his Daddy's house. He is a sick man!
How could we have not had a scene with EJ finding out what Nicole named the baby? :D
I know--that would have been good. Nicole will probably be calling him Danny when she talks to Ej about him in the hospital. I guess we can get his reaction then. IF Ej does have the baby He will most likely change the name the minute he gets him wherever the hiding place is. He will probably name it something even worse. I remember EJ and Stefano talking about what Johnny's name SHOULD have been (Lucas named Johnny and Allie) and their ideas weren't any better than Johnny.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

If the baby is alive, I want EJ to name the baby Alexander after Lexie.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Oct 10 2012, 06:12 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm giddy for Kristen's return :) If I hadn't taken so much sick time lately I'd seriously call off work tomorrow, lol.

Vicky4Mimi

mcharles
Oct 10 2012, 04:23 PM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
They do not let her hold the baby and if they do its only for a second then whisk the baby off
Well we know she's going to be heavily sedated when EJ's talking to her. But women aren't sedated when they give birth, they need for you to push and all. So it will be interesting to see what happens once the baby is actually born. If she just can bring herself to look at him or hold him, then I would say something is definitely up.
Oh yeah..something is up. Ej will have the little Danny back at his Daddy's house. He is a sick man!
the baby is already dead; it is not as if this incident leads to the still birth.

Why bother go looking for her to confront her about the truth if he already has a plan in place, not to mention EJ ordering the paternity test only to be told the child is dead and then him grieving on his own......for whose benefit would that be for.
All that will be part of EJ's dog and pony show. The spoiler says he TRIES to be synpathetic....he probably has trouble since he knows the baby is just fine. The grieving alone remains to be seen. Will they show him grieving or will he just not do it and say he did? That will be a major red flag if we see no emotion out of him at all.

Also the bringing of the tape recorder and tricking Nicole to tell him stuff does not sound like a grieving father who just lost his son. For a normal dad that would be the last thing on their minds. So he either has the baby or he is one cold hearted fellow.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

this whole thing makes me want to throw up
i know whats going on every time i see an intelligent educated man make a compete idiot of himself who comes to mind?
Dan says oh ?Vic says you are throwing away everything for a conniving bitch
dan says if you call Nicole another name i will turn around and walk out

I love Victor :D :rockon: . I love his one liners ...I hope he never stops hating Nicole..
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Oct 10 2012, 06:20 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

A grieving father who had to deal with a lying Nicole, Rafe, and Daniel. He's angry that Nicole kept up a lie that kept him from seeing the sonogram of his son, telling Johnny and Sydney that they were going to have a little baby brother, etc. I would not say EJ is a cold-hearted fellow, but someone who is full of anguish, but happy in the sense that he was proven right.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Oct 10 2012, 06:40 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

I hope this isn't OT but I was reading elsewhere that Dan and Carly forged medical records to help Brady and Jennifer was fine with it. Is this true? If so then doesn't this make the whole Nicole destroying Dan's career storyline ridiculous and Jen the biggest hypocrite of all time?
Edited by bomber, Oct 11 2012, 04:15 AM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think daniel is just a looser. Im sorry but the worst thing he ever did was sleep with nicole then after months of playing jelous over rafe he tells nicole he didnt want a relationship. Jen and nicole are argueing over him talking about how great he is but i think he is the biggest douche bag ever

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I also liked the theory another person posted about if the baby is alive it being some random nurse or something that took him.

camera shy

spartan
Oct 10 2012, 04:55 PM
camera shy
pennieloafer

Dan is nowhere in sight
Why couldn't Nicole be heavily sedated after the delivery? That would help both her physical pain as well as her emotional pain. It's not like there is a baby for her to care for so they can drug her up as much as she needs. :-/

I'm not saying the baby isn't alive (although at this point I personally believe that is the plan) I just don't see how you can say they wouldn't sedate her given the circumstances.

As far as this episode goes....Kristen is back. Let the games begin! :D
I said during the delivery, not after. I'm sure she will be given something after the delivery when the doctors no longer need her help in birthing the baby.

deletemyaccountplease

WillFan
Oct 10 2012, 05:23 PM
Days Preview 10-11-12 Kristen is in the house!

http://youtu.be/XUlTKwK0Xyg
Rafes joke actually made me laugh

The Caroline stuff is sad!! And I don't even like Caroline

Kenny
Member Avatar

I know it's only her first day back but I'm really anxious to see Kristen in action. Two seconds of face time and one line of dialogue is not enough. I want more!

bomber
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 10 2012, 06:47 PM
I also liked the theory another person posted about if the baby is alive it being some random nurse or something that took him.
Problem with this theory is you have to be able to tie the substitute doc in as well because she was the one who told Nicole the baby was dead.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

It could have been a result of the power outage at the hospital

tylerbo20

Vivian's return scene was epic...it was a complete disaster after that thanks to the writing ...and whoever decided to toss Maggie in victor's orbit instead of Kate...it was terrible...hopefully and i say hopefully Kristen is back to terrorize Marlena. not to be a prop for EJ/Rafe/Sami/Jenn/Daniel/Gabi/Nick/Chad

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 05:36 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 02:35 PM
The only thing that makes the Safe schmoop the least bit tolerable is knowing that it's going to implode sooner rather than later. Thank God - hopefully we'll be spared from any more hot dates at the pub or coffee shop until Rafe has a chance to clip a few more coupons. Do they sell those "Entertainment" books with half price restaurant coupons in Salem? He should totally jump right on one of those.

So far so good as far as EJ goes - I'm thrilled to see him telling Rafe he can have Sami. Let's hope he sticks to those guns for longer than 5 minutes once Sami tosses Rafe out on his ass.

The Caroline stuff is sad.

KRISTEN!!! I agree it wasn't a thrilling first episode for her - but at least she's on the canvas now. Can't wait until she hits Salem. :D

Thanks for the write up, ladies - and welcome back, Pat!
What is wrong with a date at the pub or the coffee shop? I thought the point of a date was to spend time with the person you want to be with. Where is it written that you have to go to a fancy place and spend a ton of money to have a good time or be romantic? That's like saying you have to spend a ton of money on an engagement ring ring to show a woman you love her.

Safe may be apart for awhile over this baby situation, but I would bet they will be back together sooner rather than later.
There's nothing wrong with a date at a pub or coffee shop from time to time. But judging from the way Sami dressed up for both of their recent dates I think it's clear she was expecting something else. Rafe certainly seemed to think so...hence his bumbling apologies.

For me, it just drives home what I've always felt is true of Safe - Sami has to settle with Rafe. Apparently Tomlin thinks 'settling down' really means settling down...as in lowering one's expectations and embracing the plaid side of life. There's nothing wrong with it if that's what makes someone happy. I just find it interesting that the only time we see Sami seemingly like that is with Rafe. Not with Lucas. Not with EJ. Not even in the oh so brief periods when she's alone.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 10 2012, 06:15 PM
mcharles
Oct 10 2012, 04:23 PM
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
the baby is already dead; it is not as if this incident leads to the still birth.

Why bother go looking for her to confront her about the truth if he already has a plan in place, not to mention EJ ordering the paternity test only to be told the child is dead and then him grieving on his own......for whose benefit would that be for.
All that will be part of EJ's dog and pony show. The spoiler says he TRIES to be synpathetic....he probably has trouble since he knows the baby is just fine. The grieving alone remains to be seen. Will they show him grieving or will he just not do it and say he did? That will be a major red flag if we see no emotion out of him at all.

Also the bringing of the tape recorder and tricking Nicole to tell him stuff does not sound like a grieving father who just lost his son. For a normal dad that would be the last thing on their minds. So he either has the baby or he is one cold hearted fellow.
Or in his grief he's seeking revenge. Which is historically what we've seen from EJ.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kristen, Stefano...Bo/Kayla/Caroline...best parts of the show. Hmmm. Maybe this show needs to rethink its focus. Peter Reckell deserves such a better exit. This seems like a storyline that should have started a year ago. I actually am loving it and think its very good so far, but we know its going to be rushed to warped speed at any second.

trojangal
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 10 2012, 06:39 PM
I hope this isn't OT but I was reading elsewhere that Dan and Carly forged medical records to help Brady and Jennifer was fine with it. Is this true? If so then doesn't this make the whole Nicoledestroying Dan's career storyline ridiculous and Jen the biggest hypocrite of all time?
Are you talking about when Carly was doing drugs &
Dan was called before the board ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply