Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,571 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 10 2012, 07:59 PM
bomber
Oct 10 2012, 06:39 PM
I hope this isn't OT but I was reading elsewhere that Dan and Carly forged medical records to help Brady and Jennifer was fine with it. Is this true? If so then doesn't this make the whole Nicoledestroying Dan's career storyline ridiculous and Jen the biggest hypocrite of all time?
Are you talking about when Carly was doing drugs &
Dan was called before the board ?
I'm not sure I didn't watch then. I was just wondering if Dan has altered medical records with Jen's blessing in the past.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

No return will ever beat Tony's in 2002.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stefano must be desperate if he thinks Kristen can help him,yeah help make your life worse.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I watched the preview and bo and caroline scenes were really sad and it makes me even sadder that bo is leaving soon and not going to be a big part of this story. Jens conversation with brady makes me see her headed to a mental institution very soon. Safe scene was actually not to bad. And nicole and daniel well daniel is a complete idiot for not seeing something is up with nicole. And kristens return could have been better but it still really excited me to see her

Tibi
Member Avatar

Quote:

EJ - I think it's pretty clear that Samantha here is not worth the trouble. Sami - Or just that the better man won.

Geez Sami, full of yourself much? :eyeroll: You are NO prize. EJ finally got it right for once. Too bad it won't last for long. :shame: About as long as it will take for Sami to act all angry and indignant at Rafe before she decides she wants to hump him again.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Daniel is too self obsessed to notice Nicole and what she's going through but he's quick to run to Jennifer when she crack a nail.

As for Sami, I can't understand how I ever loved her character? She is selfish, two faced, hypocrite, childish, petulant. She has no loyalty let alone love for either Rafe/EJ/Lucas. Why oh why are the writers trying to convince me otherwise. Ironically they have failed in making her rootable as a lead, PLEASE SEND HER OFF SCREEN NOW!!!!! She brings down all these men, they all shine outside her orbit but no, she must be shoved down our throats, enough tiic, ENOUGH!

Lady Evol

bomber
Oct 10 2012, 08:34 PM
trojangal
Oct 10 2012, 07:59 PM
bomber
Oct 10 2012, 06:39 PM
I hope this isn't OT but I was reading elsewhere that Dan and Carly forged medical records to help Brady and Jennifer was fine with it. Is this true? If so then doesn't this make the whole Nicoledestroying Dan's career storyline ridiculous and Jen the biggest hypocrite of all time?
Are you talking about when Carly was doing drugs &
Dan was called before the board ?
I'm not sure I didn't watch then. I was just wondering if Dan has altered medical records with Jen's blessing in the past.
It was when Brady kicked EJ's ass, and Melanie called her parents to help.

tylerbo20

the caroline storyline is horrible ...my grandma died from alzhimers its horrible i hope they do a good job of it and bring back Kim/Bo/Carrie/Frankie/Max if she's going to forget them all soon...i wouldnt buy family members not around if she has this disease

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

It was great to see Kristen again after 14 years....but wow they BARELY showed her....it was an annoying re-entrance...i was more pissed by the end of the episode because I knew it was gonna be a 2 or 3 segment thing.

Oh and Jennifer = Stage 5 Clinger on fucking Acid.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sindacco
Oct 10 2012, 09:27 PM
No return will ever beat Tony's in 2002.
Marlena's at the pier IMO does.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Here's a question I've watched Day's for years but have like now tuned out at periods. Is Kristen a DiMera by Marriage??? Or how does she play in the family dynamic???

I ask this because from what I've read and seen in previews (ironically only thing I actually watch - sometimes :blink: ) but John is supposed to be Stefano's cousin and Kristen had a sexual relationship with John from what I'm gathering so does this mean incest??? Not that it would be the first time that's come close to happening.

OliveAnn

nolagirl
Oct 11 2012, 08:25 AM
Here's a question I've watched Day's for years but have like now tuned out at periods. Is Kristen a DiMera by Marriage??? Or how does she play in the family dynamic???

I ask this because from what I've read and seen in previews (ironically only thing I actually watch - sometimes :blink: ) but John is supposed to be Stefano's cousin and Kristen had a sexual relationship with John from what I'm gathering so does this mean incest??? Not that it would be the first time that's come close to happening.
She's adopted, if I'm not mistaken.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Oct 11 2012, 08:31 AM
nolagirl

Kristen and Peter Blake were children of trusted DiMera henchman/friends who died, and Stefano adopted them. This of course makes Stefano's whole "blood DiMera" thing with Elvis this past summer, BS. He always treated Kristen and Peter as his own.

I really hope Kristen's brother is mentioned at some point. (Or recast, I hope! I hope!)

Lil
Member Avatar

^ NO recast!! Jason Brooks! Make Miss Reeves SQUIRM!!! LOL

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Lil
Oct 11 2012, 09:32 AM
Honestly, I'd rather have Jason Brooks back as well, and that might (if rumors are to be believed) mean a Jennifer exit, which would be most welcome. Bring back Matt Ashford and Jason Brooks, and I'll be a happy fan.

Lil
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Oct 11 2012, 10:08 AM
Lil
Oct 11 2012, 09:32 AM
Honestly, I'd rather have Jason Brooks back as well, and that might (if rumors are to be believed) mean a Jennifer exit, which would be most welcome. Bring back Matt Ashford and Jason Brooks, and I'll be a happy fan.
That would be heavenly...Although I think it would be funnier if Reeves were still on the show at least for his initial return lol

Alligato
Member Avatar

I had the biggest lust crush over Peter Blake/Jason Brooks back in the day. Especially when he used to practice his Tai Chi in the Dimera living room with his shirt off...I remember recording that scene and rewatching it a few times.
I can think of a few people to get rid of in order to bring on Peter Blake!

Thanks for the write up on today's show.

LMAO how quick Sami turned on EJ. Holy shit! and even him on her! How lucky would I have to be for those two to be done? Juvenilie idiots trading barbs too. And even Rafe with his "I win, you lose" bullshit. That trio is such a huge zit on the face of Days!

I can't even watch Dan and Jennifer...and with it Nicole.

Caroline and Bo...just knowing that Bo/PR is leaving ruins this whole story for me.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 11 2012, 10:47 AM
I had the biggest lust crush over Peter Blake/Jason Brooks back in the day. Especially when he used to practice his Tai Chi in the Dimera living room with his shirt off...I remember recording that scene and rewatching it a few times.
I can think of a few people to get rid of in order to bring on Peter Blake!

Thanks for the write up on today's show.

LMAO how quick Sami turned on EJ. Holy shit! and even him on her! How lucky would I have to be for those two to be done? Juvenilie idiots trading barbs too. And even Rafe with his "I win, you lose" bullshit. That trio is such a huge zit on the face of Days!

I can't even watch Dan and Jennifer...and with it Nicole.

Caroline and Bo...just knowing that Bo/PR is leaving ruins this whole story for me.
I dont think that Rafe won anything. Actually I would say he lost. Sami is far from a prize. She is a fickle woman and Lucas was wise to walk away. Hopefully EJ will stick to his guns this time. She is not worth it. For any of these men.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Oct 11 2012, 08:43 AM
OliveAnn
nolagirl

Kristen and Peter Blake were children of trusted DiMera henchman/friends who died, and Stefano adopted them. This of course makes Stefano's whole "blood DiMera" thing with Elvis this past summer, BS. He always treated Kristen and Peter as his own.

I really hope Kristen's brother is mentioned at some point. (Or recast, I hope! I hope!)
Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me :wub: - wasn't Tony adopted as well??? I say this because when Stefano did the whole crap about Blood Heir and EJ wasn't his true son disowning him and all it also made little sense because of Tony.

lysie
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 11 2012, 11:44 AM
Honeybees
Oct 11 2012, 08:43 AM
OliveAnn
nolagirl

Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me :wub: - wasn't Tony adopted as well??? I say this because when Stefano did the whole crap about Blood Heir and EJ wasn't his true son disowning him and all it also made little sense because of Tony.
It changes from regime to regime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply