Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,616 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 11:48 AM
nolagirl
Oct 11 2012, 11:44 AM
Honeybees
Oct 11 2012, 08:43 AM
OliveAnn
Oct 11 2012, 08:31 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Kristen and Peter Blake were children of trusted DiMera henchman/friends who died, and Stefano adopted them. This of course makes Stefano's whole "blood DiMera" thing with Elvis this past summer, BS. He always treated Kristen and Peter as his own.

I really hope Kristen's brother is mentioned at some point. (Or recast, I hope! I hope!)
Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me :wub: - wasn't Tony adopted as well??? I say this because when Stefano did the whole crap about Blood Heir and EJ wasn't his true son disowning him and all it also made little sense because of Tony.
It changes from regime to regime.
At this point, I'm totally unclear as to whether Tony is a blood DiMera, but either way Stefano has mostly treated him like a son either way.

Jason Brooks was sexy as hell as Peter Blake. I do wish they'd bring him back. Plus, Kristen has to have someone to work with, and why not her brother?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

From what I remember Tony is not Stefano's biological son. Tony's mother Daphne DiMera, had an affair while married to Stefano.

Stefano had six biological children... as far as I remember: Renee, Megan, Lexie, Benjy, E.J., Chad

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 11 2012, 12:19 PM
From what I remember Tony is not Stefano's biological son. Tony's mother Daphne DiMera, had an affair while married to Stefano.

Stefano had six biological children... as far as I remember: Renee, Megan, Lexie, Benjy, E.J., Chad
So Daphne had twins being Tony and Andre but Stefano only acknowledged Tony???? I remember Andre was kinda a nut job and whenever Tony went really dark, they would use the excuse that Andre did it not Tony.

So where are Renee, Megan and Benjy and who are their mothers??? Are any of the full sibs??? I know who EJ, Chad and Lexie's mothers but don't remember those. And do any of them have children???? How many grandchildren does Stefano have????

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Aw poor Caroline. :'(

Nicole very scary and demented look in her eyes today when she left Daniel's place.

Ugh sick of Dan and Jenn already.

Real slick Victor getting Dan to the house saying that you were sick.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I love nicole but she is off her damn rocker

camera shy

I can't get over how fine Maggie is with how ugly Victor talks about women. Can't wait for him to one day call her a conniving bitch.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 11 2012, 12:28 PM
Tammy

So Daphne had twins being Tony and Andre but Stefano only acknowledged Tony???? I remember Andre was kinda a nut job and whenever Tony went really dark, they would use the excuse that Andre did it not Tony.

So where are Renee, Megan and Benjy and who are their mothers??? Are any of the full sibs??? I know who EJ, Chad and Lexie's mothers but don't remember those. And do any of them have children???? How many grandchildren does Stefano have????
Renee is dead, and has never come back from the dead. She was murdered by Andre when she figured out he was masquerading as Tony. I think Andre was in fact a cousin who had surgery and not a twin brother.

Megan is also dead, electrocuted in a hot tub she meant to push Hope into. It was one of the most hilarious, over-the-top campy soap villain deaths ever.

Benjy is dead. I wasn't watching then, but I hear it was a completely awful end to a legacy character. He was raised for a time by Steve and Kayla during their heyday.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Oct 11 2012, 01:01 PM
nolagirl
Tammy

Renee is dead, and has never come back from the dead. She was murdered by Andre when she figured out he was masquerading as Tony. I think Andre was in fact a cousin who had surgery and not a twin brother.

Megan is also dead, electrocuted in a hot tub she meant to push Hope into. It was one of the most hilarious, over-the-top campy soap villain deaths ever.

Benjy is dead. I wasn't watching then, but I hear it was a completely awful end to a legacy character. He was raised for a time by Steve and Kayla during their heyday.
:blink: WOW I don't know why the Salem Hypocrites are trying to get the DiMera's out of town or in jail so badly, they seem to be all dying anyway.

So Stefano has only two kids left all the rest of them are dead and the grandchildren are still only Theo, Johnny and Sydney right?

Tammy
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Tammy

Renee DuMonde - Her mother was Lee

Megan - Don't know who her mother was

Benjy - His mother was Ellen Hawk

Stefano's grandchildren are : Theo (grandson; via Lexie), Steven (grandson; via Benjy), Johnny & Sydney (grandson & granddaughter; via EJ)

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 11 2012, 01:24 PM
nolagirl
Tammy

Renee DuMonde - Her mother was Lee

Megan - Don't know who her mother was

Benjy - His mother was Ellen Hawk

Stefano's grandchildren are : Theo (grandson; via Lexie), Steven (grandson; via Benjy), Johnny & Sydney (grandson & granddaughter; via EJ)
Who was Steven's mother???? And how old would he be compared to Theo/Johnny/Sydney??

Swear I'm not quizzing you, but who knows if Day's reads the boards maybe just maybe they'll learn something :P
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 11 2012, 01:29 PM.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Steven's mother was a random woman who was married to Benjy. I think he's a little older than Theo, Johnny and Sydney, but I don't remember if they showed him.

Andre is Tony's cousin, not Tony's twin brother

Hamilton
Member Avatar

WTH Days! These fancy dress up dates that end up at the pub and coffee house are beyond stupid....especially when they then have to have dialogue written in about the lame location. In today's case they could have at least given a reasonable explanation such as a kitchen fire at the fancy restaurant which led them to the nearby coffeehouse. I don't get it - is it Days budget and fast pacing or are the characters suppose to look like nincompoops?
The other parts of the date worked fine with the humor of bad service and wanting to skip the meal, but I want the setting to make sense.

I liked how Brady tried to reason with Jen and how he could tell she had gone over the bend. Good set-up for what's to come.

Caroline and Bo were so good. Peter did such an excellent job of showing Bo's emotional journey of discovering the distress of his mother and giving us a window into his own fears of her no longer being the strong woman he has relied upon his whole life. I like this story and only wish Peter weren't leaving so soon as to give it more justice.

Nicole is just killing me. Ari is so damn good.

Kristen's initial sighting was a bit lackluster, but I do expect some craziness soon to punch up her entrance. Should be fun!

I have to say that Sami's dress was finally a perfect choice for her. She looked beautiful and age appropriate in it. I have to wonder if costume designer Jayne Kehoe let a fashion intern shop that day in her place. Meanwhile poor Nicole continues another day in the maternity dress from hell.

Victor! :P

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh Victor... how I love you! :wub:

six
Member Avatar

Back to the Dimera hijack for a second - I remember that Rachel Blake came back from the dead and "killed" Stefano, but I don't remember how she knew John? Because Stefano didn't even know Rachel was alive, right? Anyone remember?

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 11 2012, 12:50 PM
I can't get over how fine Maggie is with how ugly Victor talks about women. Can't wait for him to one day call her a conniving bitch.
Maggie a bit of a dim bulb if you ask me...

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

nolagirl
Oct 11 2012, 01:17 PM
Honeybees
Oct 11 2012, 01:01 PM
nolagirl
Tammy

:blink: WOW I don't know why the Salem Hypocrites are trying to get the DiMera's out of town or in jail so badly, they seem to be all dying anyway.

So Stefano has only two kids left all the rest of them are dead and the grandchildren are still only Theo, Johnny and Sydney right?
Kristen & Peter are also Stefano's children, but not biological, they were adopted. Their mother was Rachel Blake, who was married to one of Stefano's henchman/DiMera family friend.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed this episode, easily my favorite of the week. The Kristen stuff was much ado about nothing except for the big reveal. I did love her hat, though.

The Bo and Caroline scenes were fantastic. People may be bitching about his exit story; but if the rest of his scenes are like the ones today, then he will be leaving with some damn fine scenes during his final days.

The whole Nicole/Jennifer/Daniel/Victor/Maggie mess was wonderfully entertaining, even though I despise Jennifer and Daniel is no favorite of mine, either. These scenes were all kinds of soapy goodness thanks to another great performance from AZ and a terrific appearance from JA as Victor. Both of those characters are so much fun that I regret not watching the show when they were married. If their scenes were as much fun as I suspect, their marriage must have been one for the memory books.

I'm surprised someone hasn't started a game or lottery or something similar based on if and when Billie appears in an episode. I'm amused by how random and unexpected her appearances are nowadays.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Love the Bo & Caroline stuff. I wish Peter hadn't left. :shame:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

It's only been two days since Melanie left in Salem time????? :mellow:

I love Victor Kiriakis. :wub:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 11 2012, 07:02 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

KRISTEN!!!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply