Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 10 2012, 01:44 PM (7,688 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

Samis dress is too tight
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Sounds like a decent episode.

Thanks skype!

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Quote:

And, of course, Jack sacrificed his life to save Abby barely two months ago. He's the one everyone should be heaping constant praise on, not Daniel. You wouldn't even know that most of the characters in town were supposed to have loved Jack. No one seems the slightest bit fazed by his death. Maggie's first thought upon hearing Jack was dead was to try and play matchmaker for Dannifer. Despicable.

So much this!

Are we taking bets yet as to when Jack's picture will be gone from the mantle? Thanksgiving, Christmas?

Romancer66

onceinalifetime
Oct 11 2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:

And, of course, Jack sacrificed his life to save Abby barely two months ago. He's the one everyone should be heaping constant praise on, not Daniel. You wouldn't even know that most of the characters in town were supposed to have loved Jack. No one seems the slightest bit fazed by his death. Maggie's first thought upon hearing Jack was dead was to try and play matchmaker for Dannifer. Despicable.

So much this!

Are we taking bets yet as to when Jack's picture will be gone from the mantle? Thanksgiving, Christmas?
I'm betting gone by New Year's--especially if there's a Dannifer wedding in January. :puke:

bomber
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 11 2012, 09:09 PM
onceinalifetime
Oct 11 2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:

So much this!

I'm betting gone by New Year's--especially if there's a Dannifer wedding in January. :puke:
My bet's next week. I think we've finished grieving Jen (I must have blinked and missed it) and now it's poor, wrongly-accused Jen.

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 07:45 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 05:36 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 02:35 PM
The only thing that makes the Safe schmoop the least bit tolerable is knowing that it's going to implode sooner rather than later. Thank God - hopefully we'll be spared from any more hot dates at the pub or coffee shop until Rafe has a chance to clip a few more coupons. Do they sell those "Entertainment" books with half price restaurant coupons in Salem? He should totally jump right on one of those.

So far so good as far as EJ goes - I'm thrilled to see him telling Rafe he can have Sami. Let's hope he sticks to those guns for longer than 5 minutes once Sami tosses Rafe out on his ass.

The Caroline stuff is sad.

KRISTEN!!! I agree it wasn't a thrilling first episode for her - but at least she's on the canvas now. Can't wait until she hits Salem. :D

Thanks for the write up, ladies - and welcome back, Pat!
What is wrong with a date at the pub or the coffee shop? I thought the point of a date was to spend time with the person you want to be with. Where is it written that you have to go to a fancy place and spend a ton of money to have a good time or be romantic? That's like saying you have to spend a ton of money on an engagement ring ring to show a woman you love her.

Safe may be apart for awhile over this baby situation, but I would bet they will be back together sooner rather than later.
There's nothing wrong with a date at a pub or coffee shop from time to time. But judging from the way Sami dressed up for both of their recent dates I think it's clear she was expecting something else. Rafe certainly seemed to think so...hence his bumbling apologies.

For me, it just drives home what I've always felt is true of Safe - Sami has to settle with Rafe. Apparently Tomlin thinks 'settling down' really means settling down...as in lowering one's expectations and embracing the plaid side of life. There's nothing wrong with it if that's what makes someone happy. I just find it interesting that the only time we see Sami seemingly like that is with Rafe. Not with Lucas. Not with EJ. Not even in the oh so brief periods when she's alone.
Oh, so that was intentional? Thanks. I admittedly didn't pay close attention to safe and wondered why Sami was dressed like she was going to the Penthouse Grille while she and Rafe waited for sandwiches...

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 11 2012, 09:31 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 07:45 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 10 2012, 05:36 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 10 2012, 02:35 PM
The only thing that makes the Safe schmoop the least bit tolerable is knowing that it's going to implode sooner rather than later. Thank God - hopefully we'll be spared from any more hot dates at the pub or coffee shop until Rafe has a chance to clip a few more coupons. Do they sell those "Entertainment" books with half price restaurant coupons in Salem? He should totally jump right on one of those.

So far so good as far as EJ goes - I'm thrilled to see him telling Rafe he can have Sami. Let's hope he sticks to those guns for longer than 5 minutes once Sami tosses Rafe out on his ass.

The Caroline stuff is sad.

KRISTEN!!! I agree it wasn't a thrilling first episode for her - but at least she's on the canvas now. Can't wait until she hits Salem. :D

Thanks for the write up, ladies - and welcome back, Pat!
What is wrong with a date at the pub or the coffee shop? I thought the point of a date was to spend time with the person you want to be with. Where is it written that you have to go to a fancy place and spend a ton of money to have a good time or be romantic? That's like saying you have to spend a ton of money on an engagement ring ring to show a woman you love her.

Safe may be apart for awhile over this baby situation, but I would bet they will be back together sooner rather than later.
There's nothing wrong with a date at a pub or coffee shop from time to time. But judging from the way Sami dressed up for both of their recent dates I think it's clear she was expecting something else. Rafe certainly seemed to think so...hence his bumbling apologies.

For me, it just drives home what I've always felt is true of Safe - Sami has to settle with Rafe. Apparently Tomlin thinks 'settling down' really means settling down...as in lowering one's expectations and embracing the plaid side of life. There's nothing wrong with it if that's what makes someone happy. I just find it interesting that the only time we see Sami seemingly like that is with Rafe. Not with Lucas. Not with EJ. Not even in the oh so brief periods when she's alone.
Oh, so that was intentional? Thanks. I admittedly didn't pay close attention to safe and wondered why Sami was dressed like she was going to the Penthouse Grille while she and Rafe waited for sandwiches...
Here's what's weird. He saw how she was dressed before they left, right? It's not like he didn't have time to redirect to somewhere else and just say "WE WERE TOTALLY GOING HERE ALL ALONG!"

darraholic
Member Avatar

Does anyone know of a youtube link with current episodes? Can you please PM me! I will give you my first born.

lysie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 11 2012, 09:49 PM
Does anyone know of a youtube link with current episodes? Can you please PM me! I will give you my first born.
I associate you with your avatar. I don't want your firstborn.

six
Member Avatar

I guess it took a good fifteen minute or so drive to come up with something as wild as going to another restaurant.

darraholic
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 09:51 PM
darraholic
Oct 11 2012, 09:49 PM
I associate you with your avatar. I don't want your firstborn.
Fine! I'll give you my youngest. Who wouldn't want some HONAH BOO BOO! Or I'll give you some sketti.

Lil
Member Avatar

Honestly, I would have THOROUGHLY enjoys this episode if it weren't for 2 things.

1. SlamPig & Eyebrows and their smug fugliness. They were pointless throughout the entire episode.

2. The sudden 180 of Jennifer going around town stalking Nicole, picking fights to all of a sudden "not wanting to get into it with her."

Bullshit. A 2 second scene is not going to erase what I have been watching for the last several weeks. Sorry, DAYS. Was Jn not in HTS waiting to bitch more about Nicole to Daniel? Was she not super pissed off not 5 minutes before, ready to call the airport to thwart their travel plans? GMAFB!!!!!

Other than that, I've enjoyed it. Bitchy Victor is always a bonus and Bo & Caroline's scenes have been stellar. Even Maggie and Taniel were tolerable. While I hate the premise of the Nic/Jen storyline...I have been really loving the performances from AZ and even MR (even though I despise her/Jennifer lol) It's just unfortunate that it was all written and performed in such a way that I'm rooting for what is (all of a sudden) "the bad guy." But I guess that's nothing new for me! lol Still, I hate the sudden change. It could have been played out sooo much better.

and I have to LMAO every time we get a random Lipsy Rinna sighting for no reason at all lol

annie21

Jennifer to Brady: "She [Nicole] moved into my home to control me and to manipulate me and to use my grief to get her agenda ... do you understand that?!"

Poor victim Jennifer. She had no say in whether Nicole moved into her house... oh wait! Hmm. And just what was your agenda for inviting Nicole to move in with you and your daughter in the first place, Jen? Hypocrite, much?

I don't think these writers understand what true grief is. They seem to think it's some marketable, exploitable commodity that can be bandied about at will. Of course, we could probably substitute pretty much any human emotion into that equation. Their shallowness, cynicism, and lack of authenticity are appalling. Do they really see the world this way?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply