Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Loses the Baby!; Source: Soap Opera Digest airs wk 10/15
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 08:21 AM (4,178 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Chelsea is rushed to the hospital after the car she and Adam were riding in was hit by Summer. Chelsea is fine and initially they think the baby is okay too. Thinking his wife and baby are fine Adam leaves the hospital momentarily. Adam is confronted by Nick who thinks Adam caused the accident. Adam not only reveals that Summer was driving recklessly but adds that he pulled Summer out of the car and took her to the hospital. Nick thanks Adam and gets word that Summer is fine.

While Adam was gone a doctor told Chelsea that she lost the baby and it was a boy. The doctor says he can't know for sure if the accident caused the miscarraige. Chelsea and Adam are devastated by the news. Adam takes Chelsea home but he has a difficult time discussing their loss. Summer, who is clueless about the miscarriage, shows up to apologize for the accident. Chelsea thinks Summer knows about the miscarriage so when Summer says "let's pretend it never happened" Chelsea loses it and tells Summer they lost their son because of her. After Summer runs out Adam leaves too. Melissa Egan is quoted as saying that Adam totally shuts down which makes Chelsea think that in some way Adam could be blaming her for the loss of the baby.

For more pick up the October 22 issue of Soap Opera Digest

telboards
Edited by Daytime, Oct 12 2012, 04:00 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Oh the humanity. Time to get another pink slip!

Chaddam are BORING. Watching her fold baby clothes is tedious. This sounds just like Nick after Cassie died. Buh-bye!

Daytime
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 11 2012, 08:23 AM
Oh the humanity. Time to get another pink slip!

Chaddam are BORING. Watching her fold baby clothes is tedious. This sounds just like Nick after Cassie died. Buh-bye!
Somebody just said the same thing on twitter. Another remake.. smh.. I hope it doesn't play out he same way but the fact they are pushing Adam in Sharon's direction is definitely indication.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yep, Adam runs to Sharon just as Nick ran to Phyllis. But somehow I see that they, the writers, are going to make it okay that Adam deserts her and runs to Sharon.

kabre
Member Avatar

This is the great writing we've been hearing about so much for weeks on end? Sounds like just another rehash, and, ouch Adam! Way to treat your loving and supportive wife like crap when she needs you the most. He turns away from Chelsea and makes her think he blames her? Chelsea loses their baby, and skeevy, smug, nasty Sharon who's been a complete "b" to Adam is who he runs off to help? Come on, this is just bad. Sounds like Adam's transformation to Nick Jr. is coming fast and furious. Shakes head.

But, hey, all in the name of Shadam, right? No wonder MM has been foaming at the mouth with glee. None of this inspires me to watch JG's Y&R. Sounds as bad as MAB's. Oh well.
Edited by kabre, Oct 11 2012, 08:54 AM.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Sad part about this is Adam has now saved both his daughters and is still treated like trash. Its a shame what they are doing to Adam and Chelsea though I really liked the two of them together.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

On a side note I guess this is how they are going to explain Sharon's actions of late. Where she helps him through everything ad it also brings out the reason why she has been acting the way she has.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kabre
Oct 11 2012, 08:52 AM
This is the great writing we've been hearing about so much for weeks on end? Sounds like just another rehash, and, ouch Adam! Way to treat your loving and supportive wife like crap when she needs you the most. He turns away from Chelsea and makes her think he blames her? Chelsea loses their baby, and skeevy, smug, nasty Sharon who's been a complete "b" to Adam is who he runs off to help? Come on, this is just bad. Sounds like Adam's transformation to Nick Jr. is coming fast and furious. Shakes head.

But, hey, all in the name of Shadam, right? No wonder MM has been foaming at the mouth with glee. None of this inspires me to watch JG's Y&R. Sounds as bad as MAB's. Oh well.
let's wait and see, they can't undo everything overnight.

I just love the way nick jumps to the wrong conclusion, AS USUAL. :huh:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 11 2012, 09:37 AM.

Sonic
Member Avatar

and it does say that the Doctor can not say IF the accident caused the miscarriage too.

what happened to Nick running his Romeo legs off to get to his Juliet to save her from herself?

Queen B
Member Avatar

I just keep picturing that awful actress playing Summer during these scenes. I hope to god there will be a new Summer by the time this airs lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

what happened to Nick running his Romeo legs off to get to his Juliet to save her from herself?

Nick trips over Adams dick to save the damsel in distress. But Nick fails and the black knight swoops in. Meanwhile, the black knight has left his heart broken wife behind after losing their baby.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick trips over Adams dick to save the damsel in distress. But Nick fails and the black knight swoops in. Meanwhile, the black knight has left his heart broken wife behind after losing their baby, the Newman heir.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Adam not only reveals that Summer was driving recklessly but adds that he pulled Summer
-_- This the best shit they come up w/for him to "Save" another one of Nicks kids?.. :rolleyes: Just put a CAPE on this sucka and name' him Adam DynoMutt & call it a fucking day.

A Newman Kid Needs to Be Save Never Fear Adam DynoMutt is here.

Posted Image

six
Member Avatar

I like the parallels between this story and the Cassie story. It could give Nick a chance to go full circle now that he's on the other side of the equation.

It is unfortunate that Chelsea survives. I never had any use for her in the first place, but I still don't understand how people like her and Adam made such a bland pairing.

Ringwraiths
Member Avatar

This sounds like just another rehashed story. I do not want to see Sharon continue to be vilified with garbage stories on Y&R. This is story for Adam/Chelsea is the exact same story that happened with Sharon and Nick after Cassie's death. Nick betrayed Sharon in her time of grief by taking comfort and cheating with another woman (Phyllis). Seems like TPTB will have Adam abandon and betray Chelsea by running off to take comfort with Sharon. I'm sure Adam is also going to be the one trying to support (and "heal") Sharon as well.

I did NOT enjoy seeing this story originate with Sharon and Nick 7 years ago. I'm not sure I will enjoy seeing it play out once again with Sharon and Adam. I'm willing to give Josh Griffith and his team a chance to write some good, entertaining, and compelling stories for Sharon and the rest on Y&R. But I have to admit that this does not sound promising. However since the story is already in motion then the characterisations, motivations, and WRITING in all of this better sure as hell be outstanding.

Leisha
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 09:36 AM
kabre

I know, and these are just spoilers not even his work. Give the guy a chance.

I expect fans of the newbie actors who are being written out to be angry and quit the show but that's to be expected, most were invested in their favorite actor and not the show. But I don't understand couple fans losing it just because the new writer doesn't make their favorite love connection right away. Even if someone's favorite couple is meant to be and should be endgame, why would a new writer start writing all couples as endgame? I think some like Victor and Nikki should settle down, but the younger ones need to change it up once in awhile. Sometimes the drama's in not being together.

I don't see how Y&R could do a," it was all a dream" or "Bobby in the shower" like Dallas or other prime time shows because they have a full cast on contract and have to fulfill their obligations to them. JG doesn't have a clean slate. He has to write out, and write in & develop cast. He can drop the stories that weren't really started, but he has to do something with the ones that MAB was in the middle of, the best he can do its turn stories to the direction he wants to go. I think it will take about 6 months before we see what he really wants to do.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

I don't think it's a REMAKE of Cassie bc the DIFFERENCE is we saw her for years,instead Chadam's baby will die before we see him.I cant wait to see Adam's reaction when he'll hear the news bc MM is really good on playing emotional scenes.

bye bye Chadam! really they should've never gotten married in the first place,then what had a pregnancy scare then she was pregnant.seriously their s/l was a mess.They had potential but MAB screwed them up. LOL at least their "last happy moment" today was kind of sweet.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Leisha
Oct 11 2012, 12:36 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 09:36 AM
kabre

I know, and these are just spoilers not even his work. Give the guy a chance.

I expect fans of the newbie actors who are being written out to be angry and quit the show but that's to be expected, most were invested in their favorite actor and not the show. But I don't understand couple fans losing it just because the new writer doesn't make their favorite love connection right away. Even if someone's favorite couple is meant to be and should be endgame, why would a new writer start writing all couples as endgame? I think some like Victor and Nikki should settle down, but the younger ones need to change it up once in awhile. Sometimes the drama's in not being together.

I don't see how Y&R could do a," it was all a dream" or "Bobby in the shower" like Dallas or other prime time shows because they have a full cast on contract and have to fulfill their obligations to them. JG doesn't have a clean slate. He has to write out, and write in & develop cast. He can drop the stories that weren't really started, but he has to do something with the ones that MAB was in the middle of, the best he can do its turn stories to the direction he wants to go. I think it will take about 6 months before we see what he really wants to do.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i adore Dallas! yeah YR cant PULL the same thing bc the difference is that the show has been SHIT for YEARS not just one "season" LOL. Cant wait to see tomorrow's ep,bc sounds good already!!!! :popcorn:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Chelsea should not have been pregnant to begin with but to do a Cassie 2.0 is total BS!! Makes no sense to me that Adam shuts down cuz he had no problems discussing the loss of his mother and father with her. they talk about everything! MAB really dropped the ball with this couple. I still think they can be badass together.

Ejole Lifer

This is sad, but I don't think Chadam should have been paired in the first place. It didn't come off as believable to me. Just contrived to keep around MCE.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply