Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Loses the Baby!; Source: Soap Opera Digest airs wk 10/15
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 08:21 AM (4,366 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

They would have stayed together and made it but MAB made it so Adam would AGAIN go running to the slut in peril again. Now the new writers have to spit and paste a story out of it. I hope Chelsea finds out about Sharon's klepto binge, including her lipstick, blows a circuit and beats the beejesus out of Sharon. Yes, she will have it coming. Trying to stop the marriage, her snarky,cuntish remarks to Chelsea. Oh yeah, she has plenty of reason.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Guess I can see why the comparison of Cassie s/l would come into play however it really reeks of Ash,Victor and Brad pass s/l with the huge car crash and if they take Chelsea dark then it will be damn near to the letter because even though Ash wasn't evil during her Blue Blankie craze and ED played the story very daunting made Ashley all eerie during that time now Melissa Claire Egan can do Fly-Shit disturbing like no other and I would welcome that if they keep the character consciousness of her actions.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I'm glad the baby is going bye bye but it sucks on Adam's part to pull away from his wife. The Newman brothers are more alike than we knew. So Chadam are done soon as Adam heads back to breakdown having Sharon. Chadam was setup so perfect and gooey that this was bound to happen. I bet Chelsea goes after Johnny once Victoria finds out Billy knew where Victor was and didn't say anything. I can't imagine Villy not splitting for awhile once she finds out. Plus we still don't know if BM is staying.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Only1Way
Oct 11 2012, 03:22 PM
They would have stayed together and made it but MAB made it so Adam would AGAIN go running to the slut in peril again. Now the new writers have to spit and paste a story out of it. I hope Chelsea finds out about Sharon's klepto binge, including her lipstick, blows a circuit and beats the beejesus out of Sharon. Yes, she will have it coming. Trying to stop the marriage, her snarky,cuntish remarks to Chelsea. Oh yeah, she has plenty of reason.
I know the shade blurs objectivity I've been guilty of it myself But Uuh`No damn way MAB made it so the story would have to take this turn AGAIN :hmmph: Remember the non-written cow is gone! Josh G. could've taken Sharon Newman on her FUCKING OWN for a while which so many have long to see even those wanting the pairing of Adam or Nick was willing to wait Why?: We have been watching SC drive her s/l by her got damn self for months without a real love interest, new writers didn't have to copy & clipboard none of the pass shit here cause MAB ain't running zilch no'mo...SO!! :wink:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 11 2012, 08:21 AM
Chelsea is rushed to the hospital after the car she and Adam were riding in was hit by Summer. Chelsea is fine and initially they think the baby is okay too. Thinking his wife and baby are fine Adam leaves the hospital momentarily. Adam is confronted by Nick who thinks Adam caused the accident. Adam not only reveals that Summer was driving recklessly but adds that he pulled Summer out of the car and took her to the hospital. Nick thanks Adam and gets word that Summer is fine.

While Adam was gone a doctor told Chelsea that she lost the baby and it was a boy. The doctor says he can't know for sure if the accident caused the miscarraige. Chelsea and Adam are devastated by the news. Adam takes Chelsea home but he has a difficult time discussing their loss. Summer, who is clueless about the miscarriage, shows up to apologize for the accident. Chelsea thinks Summer knows about the miscarriage so when Summer says "let's pretend it never happened" Chelsea loses it and tells Summer they lost their son because of her. After Summer runs out Adam leaves too. Melissa Egan is quoted as saying that Adam totally shuts down which makes Chelsea think that in some way Adam could be blaming her for the loss of the baby.

telboards
:shame: Taking after Mommy already!!!! :shame:

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Well I already knew I would be done watching since I knew they would pull this, and wouldn't let Chelsea carry her second baby to term (it's like Victoria all over again). Chelsea and Adam were the one couple that the writers hadn't destroyed yet that kept me watching, (and I loathed Adam before she came along, especially with Sharon) but of course I knew it wouldn't last because it's just predictable.
Edited by Diamonde, Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Technically MAB's shit ended today. We know the new writers have been changing and adjusting. But we don't know who's idea this day belongs to.
Anyway, thank God it's over.

Queen B
Member Avatar

When Chadam first started, everyone was so quick to give in to the gooey lovey dovey bullshit and I was sitting there scratching my head thinking.. am i the only one that isn't feeling this shit? I just don't understand what was ever so amazing about Chadam. MM and MCE are both two capable actors in their own right but MAB didn't care to write towards their strengths, they just figured since their two attractive people they would fit together, throw in some cute background music and suddenly everyone is screaming from the rooftops for Chadam. I am happy as ever that they are gonna be ending very soon

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

LOL I admit I was one of those fools that FELL for it,I know they began around mid-march but I only fell for them when Adam proposed to Chelsea.After that I guess I got swept away with their romance/cute courtship that I didn't even wonder "Hey what's happening" i just went with it.Then they started to disappear and went MIA.When they returned late august,I was like "why the fuck did i ever loved those two?" i saw no SPARK anymore.nothing.Adam looked like he was bored half of the time. I love MCE and like Chelsea but I think she can do better than just sitting at home,folding baby's clothes.Also since they got together,Adam has been so ISOLATED.he was always at home with her.The worst part was that shit with Kevin "tag and grab"...seriously i was disgusted by how they put MM in the C-crowd....one of the worst storyline ever for him. IMO.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 01:32 PM
I don't think it's a REMAKE of Cassie bc the DIFFERENCE is we saw her for years,instead Chadam's baby will die before we see him.I cant wait to see Adam's reaction when he'll hear the news bc MM is really good on playing emotional scenes.

bye bye Chadam! really they should've never gotten married in the first place,then what had a pregnancy scare then she was pregnant.seriously their s/l was a mess.They had potential but MAB screwed them up. LOL at least their "last happy moment" today was kind of sweet.
it's a remake of Ashley getting into a wreck and losing the baby, hopefully Chelsea doesn't carry around a blanket she's named and pretends it's a baby.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 05:29 PM
LOL I admit I was one of those fools that FELL for it,I know they began around mid-march but I only fell for them when Adam proposed to Chelsea.After that I guess I got swept away with their romance/cute courtship that I didn't even wonder "Hey what's happening" i just went with it.Then they started to disappear and went MIA.When they returned late august,I was like "why the fuck did i ever loved those two?" i saw no SPARK anymore.nothing.Adam looked like he was bored half of the time. I love MCE and like Chelsea but I think she can do better than just sitting at home,folding baby's clothes.Also since they got together,Adam has been so ISOLATED.he was always at home with her.The worst part was that shit with Kevin "tag and grab"...seriously i was disgusted by how they put MM in the C-crowd....one of the worst storyline ever for him. IMO.

I do agree with some of your points. I go back to that moment when Adam told her he could turn $10 mill to $100 mill and that troublesome look in their eyes. I thought awesome, these two are gonna be a dynamic badass duo, ruling GC and sticking it to the Newmans. MAB sure dropped the ball on this one. The engagement/marriage was out of the blue, yes but I could live with that. Then came the pregnancy...even I as a Chadam fan thought it was too soon and couldn't properly rejoice at that news. Then all we see her doing is sititng at home agreeing with everything Adam says. Well, I got bored but still loved it and also holding out for more. That never came. Tag N Grab came along, was waiting for Adam to screw Kevin over. That never happened. I'm all for redemption but those two completely lost themselves.

So now she loses the baby, I can live with that. As far we know, she is not being told she is infertile! I also like MCE and want to see her doing more. If all this makes her despise Sharon and start doing stuff then I guess I'm on board with that. I still don't know how Shadam is going to be viable. How is Sharon supposed to be redeemed when her own son cannot stand the sight of her? I cannot see him accept the Shadam pairing. All I have to say is it better not turn out to be like some dead baby sex like another much loathed/loved soap couple out there.

Call me a fool, I still have mad love for Chadam! LOL
Edited by 3WishGenie, Oct 11 2012, 06:55 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 11 2012, 03:41 PM
Only1Way
Oct 11 2012, 03:22 PM
I know the shade blurs objectivity I've been guilty of it myself But Uuh`No damn way MAB made it so the story would have to take this turn AGAIN :hmmph: Remember the non-written cow is gone! Josh G. could've taken Sharon Newman on her FUCKING OWN for a while which so many have long to see even those wanting the pairing of Adam or Nick was willing to wait Why?: We have been watching SC drive her s/l by her got damn self for months without a real love interest, new writers didn't have to copy & clipboard none of the pass shit here cause MAB ain't running zilch no'mo...SO!! :wink:

madcow may not be writing anymore but, I think this is still some of her crap, the new ones can't just change everything overnight, it will probably take them a month to straighten it all out.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I do think MAB was gonna have Chelsea lose the baby but I don't think she was heading for a Sharon/Adam reunion.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 06:48 PM
Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 01:32 PM
I don't think it's a REMAKE of Cassie bc the DIFFERENCE is we saw her for years,instead Chadam's baby will die before we see him.I cant wait to see Adam's reaction when he'll hear the news bc MM is really good on playing emotional scenes.

bye bye Chadam! really they should've never gotten married in the first place,then what had a pregnancy scare then she was pregnant.seriously their s/l was a mess.They had potential but MAB screwed them up. LOL at least their "last happy moment" today was kind of sweet.
it's a remake of Ashley getting into a wreck and losing the baby, hopefully Chelsea doesn't carry around a blanket she's named and pretends it's a baby.
let's hope it won't come to that.BUT MCE was awesome playing crazy on AMC! so if they do go down that road but with different twists,I will enjoy it. :flipoff:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

3WishGenie
Oct 11 2012, 06:52 PM
Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 05:29 PM

I do agree with some of your points. I go back to that moment when Adam told her he could turn $10 mill to $100 mill and that troublesome look in their eyes. I thought awesome, these two are gonna be a dynamic badass duo, ruling GC and sticking it to the Newmans. MAB sure dropped the ball on this one. The engagement/marriage was out of the blue, yes but I could live with that. Then came the pregnancy...even I as a Chadam fan thought it was too soon and couldn't properly rejoice at that news. Then all we see her doing is sititng at home agreeing with everything Adam says. Well, I got bored but still loved it and also holding out for more. That never came. Tag N Grab came along, was waiting for Adam to screw Kevin over. That never happened. I'm all for redemption but those two completely lost themselves.

So now she loses the baby, I can live with that. As far we know, she is not being told she is infertile! I also like MCE and want to see her doing more. If all this makes her despise Sharon and start doing stuff then I guess I'm on board with that. I still don't know how Shadam is going to be viable. How is Sharon supposed to be redeemed when her own son cannot stand the sight of her? I cannot see him accept the Shadam pairing. All I have to say is it better not turn out to be like some dead baby sex like another much loathed/loved soap couple out there.

Call me a fool, I still have mad love for Chadam! LOL
NO it's ok! :)

when I fell for Chadam I HATED Sharon with a PASSION! I was like GTFO and leave 'em alone.She was always there lurking everytime they were having a moment.

Then as I said they became DULL and when Shadam started to interact again,I was like "Woah damn they still have it."

BUT I still held on for Chadam,waiting to see some problems,a disagreament ANYTHING...but nothing. :drunk:

so then I gave up and went back to Shadam. Even though I despised Sharon months ago,I still cherished Shadam bc they were my fav couple for many years so I could NEVER shut the door on them.

Im willing to give Chadam another try but im still hesitant though....we'll see.

Who knows I may end up loving Chadam like crazy like I do with Shadam.

Im NOT opposed to ship a character with other love interests,so I will keep an open mind.

FOR now though my heart belongs to Shadam.

Im willing to wait for months,I dont expect nor want them to hook up,I'll be fine if they hang out as friends and fall in love again later on.I believe the best couples will reunite after a really long journey,so theres no rush.I'll be happy if Shadam interacts.

Lisete

We just need to be patient and see how the storyline's develop. It's going to take a while so we should give the show a chance...you never know, it might be okay. I'm glad they killed the phyllis car storyline so quickly - hopefully it's a sign of good things to come....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply