Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 01:17 PM (9,009 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1349979347/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Carolyn Culliton

HTS - Part 1: Replay of Jen and Nicole's argument and Nicole's tumble. Brady rushes to her side - Oh God, the baby! Billie is on her cell calling for an ambulance as Brady keeps telling Nicole she's going to be alright. Brady tells her to keep her eyes open, an ambulance is coming. He rounds on Jennifer - What the hell were you thinking huh! Nicole gets his attention - She pushed me. Brady and Billie look at Jen who shakes her head no. Jen - Nicole ... Nicole - Stay away from me. Get away from me. Oh the baby ... the baby is coming ... Brady - Are you sure? She is. It hurts. Billie tells her to do her Lamaze breathing. Nicole - You did this Jennifer. You wanted to hurt my baby. She cries. Jen - I did not do this. I didn't push her. The EMT's rush up. Brady tells them she fell down the stairs; I think she's having contractions. They ask her name. Brady - Nicole. EMT - Nicole, can you talk to me. Nicole - I didn't fall. She pushed me. The female EMT tells her male partner - We have to report this to the police. The male EMT tells Nicole they're going to get an IV running, place her on a back board and get her to the hospital. Jen cries to Billie - I swear to you I didn't mean to do this to Nicole or her baby. I didn't. Billie - Let's just hope they get her to the hospital quickly and everything is okay. Jen - Why would she say that? Billie - Well, when Brady and I came around the corner it sounds like you were really, really angry with Nicole. Jen - I was angry but ... Brady steps up - I'm going with Nicole to the hospital. Jen - I'll follow you. Brady - I don't think that's a good idea. Jen - Brady, I am going with you. Brady - You are not going anywhere near her right now.

Hospital - Part 1: Kayla - There could be a lot of reasons for lapses in memory and disorientation. Caroline - At my age? Brady - Kayla's a good doctor; she wouldn't lie to you. If she thinks this is ... that there's a possibility ... Caroline - You can't even say it, can you? Alzheimer’s! That's what it is, these spells I'm having. It's because I have Alzheimer’s. Kayla - Well Alzheimer’s is a possibility but these episodes you are having could be caused by many number of things. Caroline - So what do I now? Kayla - It's a process of elimination. We test you for everything. Caroline - Like what? Kayla - Like depression, vitamin defiencies, drug interactions even Lime disease. All those things can cause lapses in memory and even slight dementia. Caroline - Slight dementia? Isn't that like saying you're sort of pregnant? Kayla - My point is those things are all cureable. Caroline - But if I have Alzheimer’s it's not.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 1: Kristen - Father, you can't be serious. After all this time you want me to make peace between you and the rest of the family. Really! Stefano - Kristen, after all this time, have you not figured out that when it comes to family I am always very serious. So come to Salem.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Rafe brings 2 cups of coffee to their table. Sami - Any sign of food? Rafe - I thought I saw something through the kitchen doors but I think it was just a mirage. Sami makes a comment while laughing (didn't catch it). Rafe - First I couldn't get the reservation we wanted and now this. Maybe this is a bad omen. Sami - Don't even talk like that. We have each other. Rafe - Yeah, do you have a sandwich on you? Sami - No, I have a mint. Rafe - Holding out on me huh? Rafe gets a text. Daniel Jonas wants to talk to me. Sami - About Nicole? Rafe - I don't know why Daniel wants to talk to me. Sami - Obviously it's about Nicole, right. She's having your baby. I can say the words; I can say it out loud. I have made peace with it. EJ hasn't and you know he's not just going to let it go. Rafe - Well he doesn't have a choice. The lab says it's my baby. Sami - He's going with his gut on this one and he's not going to give up. He knows Nicole. We all do. We all know that lab tests can be faked. Rafe - It sounds like you think EJ is right. Sami - No I don't. Rafe - Why? Sami - Because I believe you. Because you are the most honest person I have ever met. It's one of the things I love most about you even if it does make me look bad. Rafe - Let's not do this. Sami - You know I'm just thinking about the fact that you have to deal with EJ, that he's still focused on you. It scares me. Rafe - Well he lost you, he's a sore loser. But he's wrong about Nicole. It's going to amount to nothing. Sami - You know what, I've discovered just now that talking about Nicole on an empty stomach doesn't go well together for me. It's like a chemical thing. Let's just change the subject. Rafe - Hell yeah! They kiss. John and Marlena walk in and stop in surprise. John - Do you see what I see? Marlena - I do! Thank heaven!

Kiriakis mansion: Dan - I'm moving to Utah with Nicole. I'm not going to stand around here arguing with you. Victor - And if you think I'm going to sit back and let this happen you're dreaming. Maggie - He's a grown man. Vic - And I suppose you're fine with him giving up his life to some neurotic, lying, vodka-swilling tramp. Dan - How much time have you spent with Nicole in the last year or so. Vic scoff - Oh come on. Don't tell me she's talked you into the fact that she's changed. How naive are you! Dan - That's enough! Vic - Whatever she's talked you into I will bet every cent that I've got that it's all based on one big fat lie. Dan - You're wrong. Vic shakes his finger at Dan - You're being played pal. Maggie - Victor, you like having a relationship with Daniel, I know you do. Do you think it's smart telling him he's naive and stupid? Dan - I know you want to protect me, I get it, but you're basing your opinion on an ill-advised marriage that happened how many years ago was that? Vic - What part of she tried to kill me don't you understand? Or was it just a youthful indiscretion in your eyes. Dan argues - Nicole has changed. She's going to have a baby, a son. Victor - Rafe Hernandez's son. Rafe is the father of this baby. He should rescue her. Dan - Nicole doesn't want any help from Rafe. Vic - I bet she doesn't, she saw his Facebook (not sure if that's the word he used) and compared it to yours. EJ DiMera is a threat to Nicole and the baby and Rafe is the kid's father, then Rafe is the one that should be taking her to Utah. Dan - You don't even know what you're talking about. Dan gets a call from Brady. What's up? Slow down. I don't follow you. Alright, I'll meet you at the hospital. Maggie - What happened? Vic - Is it Brady? Dan - It's Nicole. She was in an accident. Maggie - What kind of accident? Dan - I'll talk to you later. He leaves. Vic tells Maggie - Let's go.

HTS - Part 2: Jen paces - I can't stand this. I feel like I have to do something. Billie - Roman's on his way over here to interview you. Jen - Oh gosh. I just keep replaying it over and over again in my head. Billie - You never really explained what happened. How did Nicole fall down the stairs? Jen - I don't know. I can't remember the order of events. I just remember I wanted to get away from her and I was so angry. Billie - How angry? Jen - What do you mean? Billie - Well I'm sorry Jen but I think you might have done something to Nicole that you necessarily didn't mean to do but it still happened. Roman walks up - Is that true Jen? Billie - Did you just hear what I said? Roman - I did.

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole is in a room with Maxine, Dr. Knapp, a nurse and Dr. Cameron Davis. Cam tells her she's almost there, you're doing great. Just a few more pushes. Both Maxine and Dr. Knapp say something but it's hard to make out over Nicole. Dr. Knapp talks about a team being ready for the baby. Cam tells Nicole - Here's another contraction, push for me. Nicole cries I can't - she pushs. Cam says good. I got him. Silence. Nicole - Why is everyone so quiet? Cam - The baby was unresponsive. I'm so sorry. He must have suffered a trauma during the fall. There's nothing we can do. Nicole ... Nicole, are you with me? Nicole - How is he? How's my boy? Cam - He didn't make it. I'm so sorry. Nicole - I want to hold him. I want to hold my son. Cam nods to Maxine. Maxine brings over a bundle. Nicole holds him. Hey buddy. Hi. I'm here. I'm here. Momma's here. She cries.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 2: Kristen - So you want me to go back to Salem and somehow pull the family together. Why? Stefano - I told you. With Alexandra gone you are my last chance. Kristen - I really appreciate the cheques you've been sending me over the years but going back to Salem, I don't know. Stefano - I realise that you are going to have to face some very difficult memories. Cue flashback of a John and Kristen scene in the park after he's rescued her from thugs and one where she confronts Marlena about Marlena taking pleasure in destroying her life and Marlena telling her that John is hers, body and soul, forever. Kristen - Yeah, difficult doesn't quite catch it. Unfortunately for you my good times in Salem were far, far outweighed by bad times.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Marlena - Is that my daughter kissing Rafe Hernandez? Sami and Rafe break the kiss and say hi. Marlena - I guess I didn't get the message when you called us to say that you had some good news. Sami - I was going to ... I am going to call you tomorrow to tell you all about it. It just happened so ... well ... Rafe - Suddenly. John - We really don't care much how it happened, we just couldn't be happier. Sami and Rafe say thanks. John - You see the thought of Sami with EJ kind of ... Rafe - Made you sick? They laugh. Rafe - That's funny, me too but now that I have my appetite back why don't you and I go to the kitchen and see what the hell is taking those sandwiches so long. John - Sounds like a plan. John and Rafe leave the ladies alone. Marlena sits down next to Sami - It's nice to see you so happy. Sami - It is nice to finally be so happy. Marlena - I hope this time it works. Sami - You mean you hope that this time I don't screw it up. John and Rafe look over at Sami and Marlena laughing and talking. John - It was so good to walk in here and see Sami and you together. Rafe - Well so far, so good. John - When I had to stop that fight between you and EJ ... Rafe - I'm sorry about that. John - That's not what I was going to say. I was pretty impressed. Rafe - Why's that? John - You fought for what you wanted. Looks like you won. Marlena - So I'm not perfect and you're not ... none of us are but I've realised over the years, when you make a mistake ... Sami - Mom, I know you've told me this before, I know we've had this conversation before trying to make is sink in for me but this time it really has. I promise you I get it - that the only way it will work for Rafe and me is if I'm as honest with him as he's with me.

Hospital - Part 3: Kayla - We can't confirm a diagnosis for Alzheimer’s. Caroline - May I ask what happens if you think I have it? Kayla - Then we treat the symptoms and they have made incredible advances in the treatments available. Caroline - I told Bo that I wanted to keep this amongst the three of us. Kayla - What about Roman and Kimberly? Caroline - No, not yet, not until we know. Kayla - Okay. Do you want to get started with some of the bloodwork tonight? Caroline - Yes. Kayla tells Bo he can wait here. Bo - Why? Caroline - I gave birth to four kids. This is a needle prick; a piece of cake. Bo agrees to wait here. Caroline - I don't say this enough. I love you two so much. Bo - Ma, you tell us that all the time in many different ways.

HTS - Part 3: Roman - I have officers taking statements from people in the square but I want to take both of yours myself. Billie and Jen agree. Jen - Have you heard anything from the hospital. I just need to know how Nicole and the baby are doing.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan rushes up to Maxine at the nurse's station. Nicole Walker was admitted tonight. Maxine - I know, I was in the delivery room. Dan - She had the baby. How are they? Maxine - Nicole's fine. Dan - The baby? Maxine shakes her head. Inside Nicole's room she tells Cam - He can't be gone. Cam - You took a really hard fall. Nicole - I know but I'm alright. Why am I alright and my little baby is gone? Why? Dan peeks in but backs out of the room before Nicole sees him. Dan pulls himself together and goes into Nicole's room. He asks Cam if he can talk to Nicole alone. Cam leaves the room. I heard. Nicole - I can't believe this is happening. Dan - I'm so unbelievably sorry. Nicole - I just feel so empty .. so empty inside. What am I going to do? How am I going to go on without him? She cries. He holds her - I have you. Hang on to me.

HTS - Part 4: Roman - At this time I don't have any news on Nicole and the baby. Jen - Let me know when you do please. Roman - Of course I will. He asks her to sit. What I need from you right now is your version of what happened. Jen - Okay, Nicole and I were arguing and I just wanted to get away from her so I went up the stairs and she followed me up the stairs and we were shouting. We were really angry but I was just trying to get away from her. Roman - Okay, what happened then? Jen - I don't know. I can't remember the exact sequence of events Roman! Roman - Jen you must remember that you pushed her. Jen hesitates - I certainly didn't mean to push her. Billie - Isn't this the time where you tell her she has the right to have an attorney present. Jen - Do you think I need a lawyer? What are you talking about? Roman - You know what, I'm going to go to the hospital and see what's going on. Jen, you do what you need to do. I'll be back soon. I want you to wait for me. Jen - Wait here? Roman - Yes, please. He leaves. Jen gets up - I'm going to the hospital. Billie - No you're not. You're going to stay right here.

Hospital - Part 5: Nicole - I don't think I'm going to make it Daniel. I'm not. Dan - Yes you are. I will help you, I promise you. Nicole - You promise? Okay. Dan - I'm right here. Nicole - They let me hold him. He was so beatuiful. Dan - I'm so sorry. Nicole - This wasn't supposed to happen. Dan - I know. It was a horrible accident. Nicole - No. Dan - Don't do that to yourself. Nicole - You don't know how it was. It wasn't an accident. I didn't just fall. I was pushed.

Kayla and Caroline return to Kayla's office. Bo - Hey Ma, how did it go? Caroline - Ask your sister. Kayla - She gave everybody a hard time. Bo - You did, did you? You must be feeling better. Caroline - Those nurses don't have a clue what's wrong. Bo - It seems like you're in better spirits. Caroline - I'm relieved. When this first started I was angry, scared ... but I've only said out loud what I'm afraid of. It's the three of us in this and I'm lucky to have two kids like you. Group hug.

HTS - Part 5: Jen sees the police tape around the stairs. If I don't so something I'm going to go crazy. Billie - How about this, I'll call Brady and find out how Nicole and the baby are doing. Jen thanks her. Jen sits on the bench. Oh God, please let that baby be okay.

Hospital - Part 6: Brady is with Maggie and Victor in the waiting area near the nurse's station. Brady - I swear that's all I know. Billie and I heard shouting and we got to the place where they were and Nicole was falling backwards and Jennifer was standing on the stairs. Maggie - That's awful. Where is Jennifer now? Brady - I'm not sure but I think she's with the police right now. Vic - Police! Brady - The EMT's said they had no choice but to call it in. Brady gets a call from Billie. We're still here, Roman told us not to go anywhere. Brady - Good. Billie - How are Nicole and the baby doing? Brady - Nicole is fine. She is fine ... what can you expect after what happened. Billie - Does that mean the baby ... Brady - Yeah. I'll call you if hear anything else. Roman walks up - Brady, do you have a minute? He does. Roman - I tallked to Billie and Jennifer now I'd like to get your version of what happened. Brady - As Billie and I got closer to where they were we overheard Jennifer tell Nicole to get away from her. The next thing I knew I saw Nicole falling down the stairs. Roman - But you didn't see how it happened? Brady - Not clearly, no. Roman - Do you know anything about what's going on between Nicole and Jennifer. Brady - I know a little. I know that they were having a fight in the town square last night. Your mom heard it to. Roman - Really? Brady - Yeah. Roman - What were they saying? Brady - I don't know what Nicole was saying but Jennifer, she was the one making the scene. She called Nicole a disgusting bitch. Roman - Anything else? Brady - Yeah. I talked to Nicole today and she was really upset. Cue flashback of Brady coming to Jen's house as Jen and Nicole were arguing. I spoke to Jennifer. I told her to leave Nicole alone. I honestly don't know how this whole thing happened. Roman - You know when the paramedics called this in they said they heard Nicole say that Jennifer had pushed her. Did you hear that too? Brady - Yeah. Whatever happened tonight, if it caused the baby's death, is this going to be considered criminal activity. Roman - I can't talk to you about that but I do appreciate your help. I'll talk to you later. He leaves.

Dan - I don't get what you're saying. Nicole - This wasn't my fault, I was pushed. Dan - What happened? Nicole - She did it. Jennifer. She pushed me down the stairs.

Common Grounds - Part 3: John - It's so nice seeing Sami and Rafe being so happy. Marlena - It sure is. Ever since we've come back to Salem it's been a mess. It hasn't been easy for us either. John - Let's hope the bad times are over. Here's to nothing but smooth sailing for us. Marlena - Oh baby. They kiss.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 3: Stefano - Kristen, you are letting your past cloud the future; the future with your family. Kristen - Including the new one. What did you say his name was? Brad or? Stefano - Chad. Kristen - Chad. What kind of a name is Chad? Stefano - If you come back to Salem ask him yourself. After all he is your brother. Kristen - It's just not that important. Stefano - Please think about it. Kristen - I don't need to think about it. The answer is no.

HTS - Part 6: Jen - Did you talk to Brady? Billie - Yeah. Jen - What did he say? How are Nicole and the baby? Billie - He said Nicole's going to be fine and that she had the baby. Jen - And? Billie - He was stillborn. He's gone. Jen cries - Oh Billie.

Hospital - Part 7: Dan - Nicole, you have been through hell tonight. I don't think you know what you're saying. Nicole - Yes I do. Dan - Why would Jennifer push you? Nicole - You know how she's been. I saw her again tonight and she was yelling at me. I was trying to get away from her. I was going down the stairs and I felt something push me and then I was falling. Jennifer killed my baby.

Caroline - You know when I was waiting in the lab I was thinking I was going to find out sooner than later what this is and I admit that was scary. Then I remembered something Shawn said; All I can do is play the cards I was dealt. She asks if she can go now. Kayla - Sure but you're going to have to come back for more tests. I'll call you as soon as I get the results from tonight. Caroline - You do that but right now I've got a pub to run. She walks out. Bo hugs Kayla and kisses the top of her head.

Nicole - Daniel, you believe me, don't you? There's a knock on the door. Cameron needs to examine Nicole. Dan tells her he'll be right outside. Nicole - Will you come back? He will.

Rafe's place: Rafe follows Sami inside and closes the door behind them. I admit tonight wasn't the best planning but it turned out okay, didn't it? Sami - I was with you so it was perfect. I want to say ... Rafe - We can talk later. They kiss.

Hospital - Part 8: When Dan comes out of Nicole's room Brady asks - How is she? Dan - Physically she's okay, emotionally she's shattered. Maggie - How could she not be? Dan - She told me ... Vic - What did she say? Dan - She said it wasn't an accident. She said she fell down the stairs because Jennifer pushed her. Maggie - What! Jennifer would never do something like that. Brady - I was there, so was Billie, I heard Jennifer scream at her and then I saw Nicole fall down the stairs. Vic - You're saying it's possible that Nicole's telling the truth. Brady - Yeah.

Cameron tells Nicole the sedative should help you get some rest. That's the best thing you can do for yourself right now. He leaves the room. Nicole mutters - The best thinkg I can do for myself ... she cries ... Oh God, what am I going to do without you. Oh my baby, my sweet baby.

HTS - Part 7: Jen - Oh God, I can't believe this. Billie - I know. Jen - I didn't ... I just wanted her to get away from me. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt that precious little baby. Roman returns. Jen - You look so serious. Roman - This is serious business. Jen I wish I didn't have to do this but I don't have a choice. Jennifer Horton you are under arrest for the murder of Nicole Walker's unborn child. Jen - Murder? You're charging me with murder? Roman - You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say can or will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you can not afford one, one will be provided for you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Poor Nicole :( these writers are cruel!

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm so glad that after decades of fighting to be together, guillotines, kidnappings, faked deaths, Winston, memory losses...John and Marlena have finally gotten what they want. Safe making out in the pub. Fairy tales really do have a happily ever after.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Oh man....not a good feeling about this baby being alive and this all being a Dimera scam:(( So sad. Glad Kristen is back though......"What kind of name is Chad?"

Skye
Member Avatar

Friday, October 12th

Nicole and jen are on the stairs at the square
Nicole has grabbed jen by the wrist and wont let her go
jen finally shakes her wrist free from nicoles grasp
and Nicole goes tumbling down the stairs
as Billie and Brady watch
they run over to her laying on the ground
brady says oh god what about the baby

kay says there could be a lot of reasons for lapses in memories
and disorientation
Caroline says at my age?
bo says if kay thinks there is a possibility of
caroline says you cant even say it can you ?its cause i have Alzheimers

kirsten says you cant be serious
after all this time, you want me to make peace between you and the rest of the family really?
He says when it comes to family i am always very serious
so come to Salem

sami and rafe are still at the coffee place
sandwiches didnt arrive yet
rafe is complaining still
must be a bad omen
she says dont talk like that
we have each other
and she has some mints
they eat mints
rafe gets a text
dan wants to talk to him
sami says about nicole?

dan tells vic he is moving to Utah with Nicole
Vic says he cant stand back and let that happen
maggie says he is a grown man
vic says you are fine with his giving up his life
for some lying vodka swilling tramp
dan says how much time did you spend with her in the last year?
Vic says dont tell me she has talked you into the fact that she has changed ,how naive are you what ever she has talked you into i can bet it is based on one big fat lie
dan says you are wrong
vic says you are being played

Billie calls the ambulance
brady stays with Nicole
tells her she is going to be fine
he looks at jen and says what the hell were you thinking
nicole says shepushed me
they all look at jennifer

Maggie tells vic it isnt smart to tell dan he is naive and stupid
dan says you are basting your opinion on an ill advised marriage that happened how many years ago?
vic says which part of she tried to kill me do you not understand
dan says Nicole has changed
she is having baby,,,a son
vic says rafe is the father of this baby,,,he should rescue her
sami says its about Nicole she is having your baby
i can say the words, i have made peace with it but
ej hasnt and he isnt going to let it go
rafe says he doesnt have a choice, lab says its my baby
she says he is going with his gut on this one and he isnt going to give up
he knows Nicole ,we all Nicole and lab tests can be faked
he says sounds like you think that Ej is right
jen walks towards nicole
Nicole says stay away from me
oh the baby is coming
brady says she is in labour
nic says you did this Jennifer
you wanted to hurt my baby

kyla says alzheimers possibility
but it could be caused any number of things
we will test you for everything like depression
vitamin deficiency
drug interactions
even Lyme disease
all those things can cause and slight dementia
caroline says slight dementia?
is that like saying you are sort of pregnant?
Kay says my point is those things are all curable
Caroline says but alzheimers isnt

rafe says so you think ej is right
sami says no i dont
he says why?
She says cuz i believe you
you are the most honest person i have ever met
its the thing i love most about you
even if it does make me look bad
he says lets not do this
she says you have to deal with ej he is still focused on you
and it scares me
he says he is a sore loser ,he lost you but
he is wrong about nicole
its going to amount to nothing
she says talking about nicole on an empty stomache , it doesnt go well for me
its like a chemical thing
lets change the subject
he says yeah hell yeah
he kisses her
john and Marlena come in
john says do you see what i see
mar says i do thank heaven

the paramedics come for Nicole
jen says i didnt push her
the paramedics check nicole out
nic says i didnt fall she pushed me
they says well we have to report this to the police
jen says to Billie i didnt mean to do this to Nicole or the baby
why did she say that?
Billie says sounds like you were really angry with her
jen says she is going to go to the hospital
brady tells her no, stay there

dan says nicole dont want help from rafe
vic says i bet she doesnt, she saw his pay stub and compared it to yours
if ej is a threat to Nicole and her baby
rafe is the father of the baby , he should be the one taking her to Utah
dan gets a call from brady
says he will meet him at the hospital
he tells maggie and vic ,nicole was in an accident
he rushes out
vic says to maggie lets go

jen talks to Billie
she tells her roman is coming over to interview her
jen says i just wanted to get away from her and i was so angry
Billie says how angry
i think you did something to Nicole you didnt mean to do but it still happened
roman says is that true jen?

Nicole is pushing in the hospital
Cameron is delivering the baby
Maxine is there
she tells cameron the fetal monitor is still flat
and 2 other nurses
Cameron tells her she is doing great
you did it
i got him
a nurse tells Nicole good job
Nicole says why is everyone so quiet
Cameron says the baby
wasnt responsive
im so sorry
he must have suffered a trauma during the fall
there was nothing we could do
Nicole looks like she is in shock
says how is he?
How is my boy?
Cameron says he didnt make it
im so sorry
she says i want to hold him
i want to hold my son
Maxine gives her the baby to hold
he is wrapped in a blanket
Nicole holds him and says hey buddy,,hi,,,,im here
im your mom
mammas here
Maxine i crying
Nicole is crying
and rocking him
(very sad scene)

Kristen says you want me to go back to Salem and some how pull the family together
why
he says with Alexandra gone you are my last chance
she says i really appreciate the cheques you have been sending me over the years
but going back to salem i dont know
he says i realize you have to face some very difficult memories
she flashbacks to john and Marlena
and what happened years ago
guess her last days in salem
she says well difficult doesnt quite catch it
my good times in Salem were far out weighed by my bad times

marlena says is that my daughter kissing rafe hernadez?
i guess i didnt get the message when you called to say you had some good news
sami says i was going to call tomorrow to tell you all about it
john says we couldnt be happier
thinking of sami with Ej just
rafe says made you sick? me too
now that i have my appetite back why dont you and i go and see what is taking the sandwiches so long
john says sounds like a plan
they leave
marlena says nice to see you so happy
sami says its nice to be so happy
mar says i hope this time it works
sami says you mean you hope this time i dont screw it up

kay says we cant confirm a diagnosis for alzheimers
we treat the symptoms
they have made advancements in the treatments
caroline says i want to keep it among the 3 of us
kay says what about roman and Kimberly?
she says not until we know
kay says we will get started on the blood work tonight
caroline says i dont say this enough
but i love you 2 so much
Bo says you tell us all the time in many different ways
kay and Caroline leave

Roman says he has officers taking statements from people who were there and
he wants to take theirs
jen wants to know how Nicole and the baby are doing

dan comes in the hospital
asks maxine how the baby and nicole are
she says nicole is fine
dan says the baby?
she hangs her head

Cameron is still with Nicole
she says he cant be gone
Cameron says you took a hard fall
she says i know but im alright
why am i alright and my little baby is gone why?
Dan looks in and goes back out and leans up against the door

john tells rafe it was so good to walk in here and see the 2 of you together
rafe says so far so good
john says when i had to stop that fight between you and Ej, i was impressed
you fought for what you wanted and looks like you won

mar tells sami im not perfect none of us are
but when you make a mistake
sami says i know you told me this before
this time it really has sunk in
i get it and the only way it will work with rafe and me is
if i am as honest with him as he is with me

dan wipes his tears
then he walks in to nicoles room
she says Daniel
he wants to talk to her alone
Cameron leaves
dan says i heard
she says i just i cant believe this is happening
he says im am so unbelievable sorry
she says i just i feel so empty inside
what am i going to do
how am i going to go on without him
he hugs her and she cries
he says hang onto me

roman tells jen he doesnt have any news about Nicole or the baby
he wants her version of what happened
jen says nicole and i were arguing i wanted to get away from her and i went up the stairs
she followed me and we were shouting and angry
but i wanted to get away from her
he says did you push her?
jen says i didnt mean to push her
Billie wonders if she needs a lawyer
roman says he is going to the hospital
do what you need to do
wait here for me, i will be back.
he leaves
jen says im going to the hospital
Billie stops her

dan and nicole still hugging
she cries im not going to make it im not
he says i will help you i promise you
she says you promise?
He says ok, im right here
she says they let me hold him
he was beautiful
he says im sure he was
im sorry
she cries some more
this wasnt supposed to happen
he says i know it was a horrible accident
she says no you dont know how it was,,,it wasnt an accident
i didnt just fall
i was pushed..

Caroline and kay come back
into the room
she says im relieved when it first started i was angry and scared but i finally said out loud what im scared of
im lucky to have 2 kids like you
they have a group hug

jen tells Billie she is going to go crazy if she doesn to anything
Billie says she will call brady and find out how nciole and the baby are doing, she leaves to call
jen sits down and says please let that baby be ok

brady and maggie and vic at the hospital
he tells them what he saw
jen is with the police
vic says the police?
Brady gets a call from Billie
brady tells Billie Nicole is fine as fine as one can expect
billie says does that mean the baby?
He says yeah
ill call you if i hear anything else
billie goes over to jen

roman comes into the hospital
he talks to Brady
wants to hear his version
of what happened

dan says what?
nicole says this wasnt my fault i was pushed,,,,she did it
dan says who?
Nicole says Jennifer
she pushed me down the stairs
john and marlena are alone at the coffee place now
john says so nice to see sami and rafe so happy
marlena says sure is
since we came back its been
he says a mess
lets hope the bad times are over
heres to nothing but smooth sailing for us
she says oh baby...oh baby
kisses

stef says you are letting the past clog your future a future with your family
she says right including the new one , what did you say his name was Brad?
Stef says chad
she says what kind of a name is chad
he says if you come back ask him yourself, after all he is you brother
she says its not that important
he says please think about it
she says i dont need to think about it the answer is no

brady tells roman that he heard jen tell nicole get away from her
then i saw nicole falling down the stairs
roman says do you know whats going on between jennifer and Nicole
brady says they had a fight in the square last night
your mom heard it too
jen was making a scene and called nicole a disgusting bitch
nicole was upset today when i talked to her
flashback to when nicole left jens house with her suitcases
i told jen to leave nicole alone
i dont know how this happened
roman says the paramedics said Nicole said jen pushed her
brady says whatever happened tonight if it caused the babys death this will be criminal activity
roman says i cant talk about that right now and he leaves

Billie tells jen that nicole is going to be fine
and she had the baby
jen says and?
Billie says he was stillborn,,,he is gone
jennifer cries

dan says you have been thru hell tonight i dont think you know what you are saying
nicole says yes i do
dan says why would she push you?
She says you know how she has been
i saw her tonight and she was yelling at me
i was trying to get away from her
and i was going down the stairs
and she pushed me down
she killed my baby
Jennifer killed my baby

Caroline says im going to find out sooner or later what this is, it was scarey then i remembered something shawn said
all we can do is play the cards we are dealt as well as we can
so thats what im going to do
can i go home now
kay says yeah you will have to come back for more tests
caroline says right now i got a pub to run
she leaves

nicole says you believe me dont you?
Cameron comes in to examine Nicole
dan says he will be outside
nic says will you come back?
he says yes i will
he kisses her forehead
and leaves

sami and rafe go to the loft
he said tonight wasnt the best planingbut it turned out ok
she says i was with you so it was perfect
he says we can talk later
he kisses her

dan comes out and talks to brady
says physically she is ok, emotionally she is shattered
she told me
it wasnt an accident she fell down the stairs cuz jennifer pushed her
maggie says jennifer would never do anythin like that
brady says i was there so was billie
i heard jen scream at her and then i saw Nicole fall down the stairs
vic says you say its possible Nicole is telling the truth
brady says yeah

Cameron gives Nicole a sedative
to get some rest
its the best thing you can do for herself
he leaves
she says the best thing i can do for myself
she cries
oh god what am i going to do without you
my baby my sweet baby

Billie hugs jen
jen says i cant believe this
i just wanted her to get away from me
i didnt mean to hurt her or that precious little baby
roman comes over and say this is serous business
i wish i didnt have to do this but i have no choice
Jennifer Horton you are under arrest for the murder of Nicole walkers unborn child
jennifer cries as he reads her , her rights

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kristen - Chad. What kind of a name is Chad

I love her.

Meanwhile, I don't want to get into an abortion debate, but can you actually be arrested for murder of an unborn child? They should have made it assault or something.

Jennifer has been arrested twice this year.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh man...that delivery scene sounds heart wrenchingly painful. Poor Nicole. :( It was a good call to have Maxine in there and reacting - particularly after we just saw her giving Nicole grief about living with Daniel. It adds an extra layer of compassion and heartbreak to the scene. Plus...I love Maxine.

Poor Jarlena...I have to wonder if DH didn't choke just a bit on having to spew that happiness line. LOL at Marlena cautioning Sami about screwing it up. They couldn't paint Rafe's upcoming fall from the pedestal any brighter if they used neon colors. :rolleyes:

Kristen!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ugh this sucks i cant believe they really killed this baby off. Nicole is going to break my heart tomorrow

deletemyaccountplease

Fuuuck

Baby sounds dead

six
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kristen - Chad. What kind of a name is Chad?

THANK YOU!
Edited by six, Oct 11 2012, 01:53 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:

I love her.

Meanwhile, I don't want to get into an abortion debate, but can you actually be arrested for murder of an unborn child? They should have made it assault or something.

Unless the statute specifically states that fetuses come under it, no. I've been trying to :shutup: on the issue for the longest time. I'm glad someone else says it!

camera shy

Why did they need Cameron in the scene if DR Knapp was there?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Can't believe I held onto this show the past 8 months to see Nicole give birth to yet another dead baby. I'm done. :flipoff: you Days.
Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

So I guess dr sedwick will come back later and say the baby was already dead

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Minus Safe, sounds like a good episode. Hopefully, things will start looking up for this show.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm watching this one.

AZ is going to rock these scenes, I just know it.

KRISTEN DIMERA!!!!!

As for the questions to whether the baby is really dead or not, I think they've pretty much all been answered with this episode. At least for the foreseeable future I think the little tot's dead.

Obviously, things could change in a few years & a different writer or two.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 11 2012, 01:40 PM
lysie
Quote:

I love her.

Unless the statute specifically states that fetuses come under it, no. I've been trying to :shutup: on the issue for the longest time. I'm glad someone else says it!
That's what I thought.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

lysie
Quote:

Only this time Jack isn't there to bail her out. ;)

deletemyaccountplease

So Stefano gave nicole vitamins to make the baby appear dead and/or there are a shitload of people behind this

Makes me think those are unlikely and thebaby is really dead

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Quote:

I love her.

Yes in some places.

ETA: Here's the page I found when I was wondering about this, but then I'm not a lawyer and don't know if there are loopholes I missed when I scanned the page.

link
Edited by six, Oct 11 2012, 01:50 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply