Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen Arrives in Salem!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 01:28 PM (3,373 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Kristen's return to Salem.

Stefano meets with Kristen in Europe and convinces her that she needs to return to Salem to bring their family back together. EJ and Chad don't want anything to do with Stefano and he feels all alone. Kristen is his last hope.

Kristen decides it would be best if she makes the trip alone, what with the fragile state of Stefano's relationship with Chad and EJ. Meanwhile, back in Salem, Sonny and Will bump into John and Marlena. Sonny brings up John's past and Kristen's name is mentioned. John says he prefers to live in the present rather than the past, but the mention of Kristen's name causes him to have a disturbing dream later that night.

A presumed-dead Kristen arrives in Salem, but she decides to lay low for a while. "Kristen is happy to be back in Salem," shares Eileen Davidson. "But she's not expecting to be greeted with open arms. She's expecting to get a cold shoulder from all of Salem."

Kristen pays a visit to EJ, who first mistakes her for his mother, Susan. He then realizes it's Kristen. She tells EJ that Stefano is worried about him and EJ immediately shuts her down. Kristen decides to back away and give him a little space.

Later, as John and Marlena make plans to spend a romantic afternoon picnicking together, John is called away. Kristen has been watching them from afar and she sees that Marlena is alone. Just then, Marlena turns and spots her menacing rival. Teases Davidson, "Marlena freaks out."

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

omg loveeee it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

The first meetup between Marlena and Kristen better be good! I'm excited but knowing how these writers do things has me nervous.

Days4Life

Ah Kristen....how I've missed you. Now get busy and stir things up!

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Woohoo! I can't wait to see this.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Now if these horrible writers can do something worthy of these 2 actresses it may make this show tolerable again.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sounds good! I can't wait to see the Kristen and Marlena scenes.

tylerbo20

She then takes a job at the pub where she really likes gabbi and nick ....

kch

I'm glad we finally got a confirmation that Salem does think she is dead. I was nervous that no one had addressed that yet. Man...Marlena spotting presumed dead Kristen. I could die!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Really looking forward to this. :cheer:

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm both excited and nervous about Kristen and Marlena's first meeting. He actual scenes should be great, once there's dialogue. But scared shock isn't my favorite of DH's emotions, lol. I'm also interested in EJ'a reaction to Kristen when he thinks she's Susan.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I can totally see Marlena saying silently, "Please let that be Susan, please let that be Susan!" I bet when Marlena first talk's to Kristen the first word out of Marlena's mouth will be a hopeful, "Susan?" :P

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

MARR-LANE-AH!!!!

Can't wait!!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Posted Image

maybe if she was in another story i would be interest but I really hate Marlena and look like she just a Prop to John and miss perfect. The only way that will be interesting is if and big if John would dump Marlena for Kristen but we all know where this is going
Posted Image

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

This sounds great. Best part about it is I see no sign of Rafe/Sami/Dan/Jen.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Finally something I want to see. FINALLY!! :cheer:

Lil
Member Avatar

The scene with Marlena makes me want to call out of work that day lol

anya
Member Avatar

Please writers... do not screw this up!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

anya
Oct 11 2012, 02:24 PM
Please writers... do not screw this up!!
This is what I mean. Just... please let it be what it should be. Please let it be all that it could. Please, give Marlena her sassafrass and snark back. Please, don't make John stupid and write him out of character. Please, let Kristen be a villainess with a goal. Please, let this be the one story that you do right. You have two actresses who can do it, don't let them down.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Marlena and Kristen are like a super couple in their own right lol! This could be made of so much awesomness if it is written well! :pray:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply