Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen Arrives in Salem!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 01:28 PM (3,372 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

This actually sounds promising.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

misch
Member Avatar

Oh thanks goodness, two people I want to see interact and have history. Not going to get my hopes up though. I do not trust this show or the writers. :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 01:28 PM
Kristen pays a visit to EJ, who first mistakes her for his mother, Susan.
What da hell? They don't even really look alike without the teeth and wigs? I realize they're the same person but....

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Finally, a story line I actually care about. I'll be watching this via you tube. John was the reason I first started watching Days then Lucas came along and I stuck around. So finally, John gets some much deserved air time as well as Marlena. I can't wait!
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Oct 11 2012, 03:19 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This sounds pretty good...I cannot wait for Kristen & Marlena's first scene :) :) :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

misch
Oct 11 2012, 03:00 PM
Oh thanks goodness, two people I want to see interact and have history. Not going to get my hopes up though. I do not trust this show or the writers. :unsure:
It's kind of weird, and I hope the writers have noticed. There is not a single person that's focused on or rooting for John/Kristen to reunite, whatever. What people are excited for is watching Kristen and Marlena bitch at each other, clash over anything and everything, and have catfights when the pressure is on. Because THAT is what made Kristen a character that people remember. Because she was the evil against Marlena's good. And because the actresses gave it their all, and holy crap, I miss catfights like their Secret Room one.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to Kristen returning to the DiMera mansion. I'd die if there was a throwaway line about how cheap the place looks since she was last inside. Take a look at clips that feature the mansion in the 90s, even the 2000s, and then look at it today. CHEAP!

But of course I'm most looking forward to Marlena and Kristen coming face to face for the first time.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I'd freak if I had to see that too.

But why in the heck is Sonny of all people bringing up John's past?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 11 2012, 03:41 PM
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to Kristen returning to the DiMera mansion. I'd die if there was a throwaway line about how cheap the place looks since she was last inside. Take a look at clips that feature the mansion in the 90s, even the 2000s, and then look at it today. CHEAP!

But of course I'm most looking forward to Marlena and Kristen coming face to face for the first time.
And if someone could please ask "What's happened to you?" regarding Stefano. Because I don't know who this dude is.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Sounds good!!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds great. I like that Kristen is still presumed dead by everyone in Salem. I'm looking forward to James and Eileen sharing scenes. And can't wait for Marlena and Kristen's first scenes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

tylerbo20
Oct 11 2012, 01:46 PM
She then takes a job at the pub where she really likes gabbi and nick ....
I would be down for that. Gabi needs a coach, Kristen mentoring someone could be fun to watch.

I'm not worried about them screwing this up because I'm fairly confident that they will. So I'm trying very hard to just appreciate scenes. The nightmare, the first encounter with Marlena- one 3 minute segment at a time.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 01:28 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Kristen's return to Salem.

Stefano meets with Kristen in Europe and convinces her that she needs to return to Salem to bring their family back together. EJ and Chad don't want anything to do with Stefano and he feels all alone. Kristen is his last hope.

Kristen decides it would be best if she makes the trip alone, what with the fragile state of Stefano's relationship with Chad and EJ. Meanwhile, back in Salem, Sonny and Will bump into John and Marlena. Sonny brings up John's past and Kristen's name is mentioned. John says he prefers to live in the present rather than the past, but the mention of Kristen's name causes him to have a disturbing dream later that night.

A presumed-dead Kristen arrives in Salem, but she decides to lay low for a while. "Kristen is happy to be back in Salem," shares Eileen Davidson. "But she's not expecting to be greeted with open arms. She's expecting to get a cold shoulder from all of Salem."

Kristen pays a visit to EJ, who first mistakes her for his mother, Susan. He then realizes it's Kristen. She tells EJ that Stefano is worried about him and EJ immediately shuts her down. Kristen decides to back away and give him a little space.

Later, as John and Marlena make plans to spend a romantic afternoon picnicking together, John is called away. Kristen has been watching them from afar and she sees that Marlena is alone. Just then, Marlena turns and spots her menacing rival. Teases Davidson, "Marlena freaks out."

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! i love this!!!!!!!!!!

so excited!!!!!!!! :cheer:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Welcome back Kristen :D

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Marlena & Kristen's first scene will be amazing! I hope we hear the word bitch at least 20 times.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Are John and Kristen still married if she isn't really dead? Does the law dissolve that marriage? (I know it's a soap, but)

I wonder if Days is going to have Kristen explaining where the hell she's been all these years.

If Kristen meets Susan again, she'll probably try to blow Susan's brains out! lmao

I'd still love to know how Kristen got out of that place she was left in 14 years ago. Didn't Eileen say somewhere that they sort of allude to her being held captive?

Shit bout to go down!

six
Member Avatar

Did Kristen and John ever actually get married? I remember him marrying and almost marrying who he thought was Kristen.

The thing that bothers me about this story so far is that I'd hoped Kristen would have been in close contact with the rest of her family aall this time.But she's back, which is a start.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Well, she was definitely in contact with Stefano.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

They weren't married in the first place. Marriage to Susan was a fraud because John didn't know. He thought he was fulfilling Kristen's wish as she was going to deliver their baby. Which was just all sorts of fraud-filled :)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The Room Stops
Oct 12 2012, 02:28 PM
They weren't married in the first place. Marriage to Susan was a fraud because John didn't know. He thought he was fulfilling Kristen's wish as she was going to deliver their baby. Which was just all sorts of fraud-filled :)
I'll admit, I'm a little lost on marriages at this point. Isn't there a marriage to Gina somewhere in there? How does that fit with the Kristen/Susan timeline? Was that marriage from after, when we saw Gina...or Hope as Gina, whatever?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply