Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Daniel Believes Jennifer; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 01:39 PM (4,899 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 11 2012, 11:20 PM
I hope Nicole breaks into Jennifer's house and breaks Jack's picture, maybe some of the Nicole lovers will start hating her then lol.
Not particularly a Nicole lover but AZ is a great actress & the way they have perfect Jen
ranting & raving about poor Dan & evil Nicole makes me sympathize with NIcole.

Jen is supposed to be the golden girl vs Bad Nicole over Dan the hero but honestly the whole story line is
a failure because I could care less if Jennifer goes to jail & it definitely won't make me feel
bad for poor wrongly accused Jen.

I doubt Jennifer would care if Nicole broke Jack's picture anyway she seems to have already
moved on
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

LMAO at the title "Daniel believes Jennifer"
Duhhh ! Like anyone who has been watching the show hasn't figured out
that this whole storyline about Jen being arrested over Danny Rafael 's death
is so Dannifer can re-unite.
Cue Chloe & Parker returning in Jan to shake things
up.
Edited by trojangal, Oct 12 2012, 01:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Daniel would say anything to get some booty~
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

Jennifer has been horrible to nicole for weeks, send the bitch to jail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kevin_Buchanan
I hope Nicole breaks into Jennifer's house and breaks Jack's picture, maybe some of the Nicole lovers will start hating her then lol.
Seriously? As long as Nicole is played by a quality actress, that's going to be hard to do, especially considering Jennifer is such a hypocrite. Damn, what did Nicole do, piss in your cornflakes?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

I know we're supposed to feel sorry for poor, poor Jennifer. :eyeroll: And, we're supposed to want Nicole to get caught, and pay for lying and scheming.

But I don't. For weeks Jennifer has been a raging bitch to Nicole and a ranting soapbox loon to anyone who would listen. I only feel sorry for Nicole.

If Jennifer is eventually championed by the majority of Salemites (besides Daniel), and everyone turns against Nicole, I will toss my cookies.

Unfortunately, that is probably just what will happen. :badmood:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

BigFat Irish Head
Oct 16 2012, 05:53 AM
I know we're supposed to feel sorry for poor, poor Jennifer. :eyeroll: And, we're supposed to want Nicole to get caught, and pay for lying and scheming.

But I don't. For weeks Jennifer has been a raging bitch to Nicole and a ranting soapbox loon to anyone who would listen. I only feel sorry for Nicole.

If Jennifer is eventually championed by the majority of Salemites (besides Daniel), and everyone turns against Nicole, I will toss my cookies.

Unfortunately, that is probably just what will happen. :badmood:
That is what makes me so mad because Nicole is being set up in this. There was no need for the baby to die but they needed a 'legitimate' excuse for daniel to completely mess with Nicole, clearly dumping her after he got what he wanted from her wasn't enough. I am so :badmood: She is the victim here but up against JenJen, no we can't have that she's so saintly and can do no wrong compared to evil Nicole :flipoff: TomSell :flipoff: :flipoff: to this show for always kicking Nicole Walker in the teeth propping other pathetic waste of airtime characters!
Edited by NikiLani, Oct 16 2012, 07:25 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So Jennifer is coming out as a fucking saint. Once its official that DANNIFUCKTHEWRITERS are together, I am done with this piece of shit show. Disgusting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 11 2012, 04:13 PM
Fuck it- I love this, it's so unintentionally awful.

Jen didn't push Nicole "on purpose." Awesome, so it was an accidental shove?

Dan believes Jen...and you know that part of why he ultimately turns on Nicole is that she tells EJ and he might get in trouble because of that. So he's not even really noble, his motives are a bit clouded, imho.

And that...those are our heroes. There's something kind of brilliant in that, imho. Though I'll change my mind later as it unravels, I'm sure.
Jenn didn't shove, push or anything to the murdering, lying whore! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh for the love of God! :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 11 2012, 08:26 PM
Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 07:25 PM
The day they take Jack's pic off the mantle.......all hell is going to break loose!
Since Nicole was the only one who took any notice of it I wouldn't be surprised if Jen packed it up with the rest of Nicole's stuff.
It's Jennifer's house so Jennifer would've been the one to place it on the mantel duh! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 12 2012, 10:17 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Seriously? As long as Nicole is played by a quality actress, that's going to be hard to do, especially considering Jennifer is such a hypocrite. Damn, what did Nicole do, piss in your cornflakes?
I'd imagine it was the same thing Jennifer did to everyone else's cornflakes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Oct 12 2012, 12:21 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 02:02 PM
So basically they kill off a baby that many wanted to see Nicole have for a pairing that the majority hate? Where is the logic in that? Either way I'm done. It's so obvious that only certain viewers matter to this show. :flipoff:
I cannot imagine that the NBC and/or Corday and/or Meng think they can hang on to a lot of current viewers and gain new viewers by killing Nicole's baby and pairing Sami/Rafe along with Daniel/Jennifer when her husband died less than three months ago while saving their daughter.They cannot be that clueless.Maybe the baby is alive.
This longtime DAYS viewer loves Sami & Rafe being back together. I don't mind an eventual Jennifer & Daniel pairing, although Daniel was almost ruined being tied to that lying, murdering, scheming whore Nicole! I was glad to see Nicole going to have a baby UNTIL Nicole reverted by to her old lying, murdering, scheming, whoring ways and now I think she kinda deserved the loss of the child and I think DAYS needs to ax the bitch for good! Let the miserable thing commit suicide or go to jail and free up Ari to get a much better role somewhere else. It would pretty pathetic to end up with the baby being alive. They'd have to ruin both Cameron & Maxine's characters for the baby to be alive, although EJ would've done something like that. I doubt DAYS will go that route.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Oct 16 2012, 10:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Daniel is not all that for these women to go crazy over. He's cute but still a creep. Dannifer have absolutely no chemistry and just sucks as a couple. I have to say at least Dicole HAVE chemistry. At this point Nicole needs to move on cause for some reason Dan loves Jennifer and she's looking desperate. Hopefully Eric distracts her from Daniel, it's about time Nicole gets her happier ever after.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Oct 16 2012, 10:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Eric Brady would be an absolutely fool to have anything to do with Nicole. But he is Sami's twin, if she can have anything to do with EJ after all that he's done to her, then Eric would probably be foolish enough to enter a relationship with Nicole. Nicole probably would screw him over somehow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I'm not a Nicole fan nor hater I'm in the middle, (damn Ari she's so talented)but I think she deserves some happiness after all of this. She lost her baby, she's chasing a creep, it's about time for her to have a man who only LOVES her.jmho.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Oct 16 2012, 10:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I realize that Jennifer never actually killed Nicole's baby, but she sure did get physical with a woman that was pregnant on a staircase. She never intended to "push" Nicole but because of her actions Nicole lost her balance and fell. I think there should still be some level of guilt there despite the baby already being dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

I think it's pretty clear that Jennifer's actions wouldn't be prosecutable in a criminal court. But I do think it's possible that there's a case to be made in a civil suit. Given the circumstances leading up to and surrounding that encounter on the stairs, a jury might find Jennifer at least partially responsible in a "wrongful death" action -- leading her to have to pay damages but not go to jail. The burden of proof is quite different in civil courts. Of course, in filing a civil suit, Nicole would open herself up to public scrutiny of her own questionable and unstable behavior during that same time period. Fingers would be pointed at EJ, Daniel, and others as well.

So we're back to no one looking good or rootable in this whole thing. Maybe that's realistic, but it's not entertaining. As others have mentioned, there are so many other ways the writers could have chosen to go.

Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Well, that's it! These two are so meant to be! When's the wedding?

:sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 16 2012, 10:20 PM
bomber
Oct 11 2012, 08:26 PM
Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 07:25 PM
The day they take Jack's pic off the mantle.......all hell is going to break loose!
Since Nicole was the only one who took any notice of it I wouldn't be surprised if Jen packed it up with the rest of Nicole's stuff.
It's Jennifer's house so Jennifer would've been the one to place it on the mantel duh! :soapbox:
TPI, with this show you never know who put what where. TPTB would like us to think that Jennifer would have put Jack's photo on the mantle.... but in reality this show does the exact opposite of what it's suppose to do.

As long as the photo is on the mantle, Dannifer will never be.....If it is moved or missing then, I think we are to assume the "grieving period' is over. TPTB will go full steam ahead with Jen's new love life. It would be hard to watch Daniel pawing and panting all over Jennifer on the Horton Couch, while her ex-dead husband is staring at them from the mantle. LOL!!! But then again, this show is royally fucked up, I will put nothing past them!
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 17 2012, 08:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic