Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ Learns the Truth!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM (10,738 Views)
lumifan4life

Ejole Lifer
Oct 11 2012, 02:40 PM
This show is only enjoyable for Sami fans and even they are sick of her boinking.
I don't want EJ, Rafe or Lucas in her orbit. Wishful thinking,I know.
I hope Lucas isn't dumb enough to get in on this. For once I'm thankful he wasn't mentioned in this and it's EJ (of course it is) waiting in the wings for more deadbabysex.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

So Ej and Nicole's baby dies AGAIN and tptb and AS honestly expect me to care about who's getting a taste of Sami's disgusting vagina next week. :flipoff: One thing remains true Days seems insistent on shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Ugh! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

What was the point of this then?!! :shame:

Stepford Sami & that douchebag breaking up is a welcome relief :chee: :chee:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Helpless Romantic
Oct 11 2012, 02:43 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 11 2012, 02:39 PM
Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about EJ, Nicole, Sami and Rafe.

Daniel visits Nicole in the hospital and she senses that he doesn't believe Jennifer deliberately pushed her down the stairs at the town square. Explains Zucker, "Daniel only sees 'perfect' Jennifer. He doesn't live with her. He doesn't see [what Nicole sees]."

Meanwhile, at the loft, Sami and Rafe are enjoying a romantic night together when Rafe gets a call telling him to come to the hospital. Once he arrives, Daniel tells him the devastating news: Nicole lost the baby.

Rafe feels bad for Nicole. He comforts her and they grieve together.

Unbeknownst to Rafe and Nicole, EJ is eavesdropping outside the door and he overhears them discussing how EJ is the real father of the baby and whether or not they should continue telling everyone it's Rafe.

EJ makes plans to have a DNA test done so he can claim his child, but he learns from a nurse that Nicole's baby has died. EJ, of course, is upset.

When Rafe leaves Nicole's room, EJ formulates a plan. He goes into Nicole's room with the record button pressed on his phone. He and Nicole mourn the loss of their child and they agree that Jennifer must pay for what she's done. EJ is genuinely upset over what happened.

With a little prodding from EJ, Nicole finally admits the truth about the baby's paternity. Meanwhile, Rafe tells Sami that Nicole's baby was stillborn. "In Sami's mind, it's Rafe's child and she's torn up for him and grieving for him," explains Alison Sweeney. "She feels terrible for Rafe that he has to go through this."

In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love. "Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

Sami and Rafe are interrupted by EJ, who gives Rafe the chance to come clean. Sami comes to Rafe's defense, but EJ presses play on his cell phone and Rafe is busted. "Sami is shocked and devastated that Rafe would lie to her that way," explains Sweeney. Realizing there is no way out of this, Rafe finally comes clean.

EJ exits, leaving Sami and Rafe to discuss what just happened. Rafe tries to make Sami understand, but Sami is angry and she storms out in a huff.

"This closes down the Sami/Rafe dynamic for a while in a way that allows someone else to slide in and EJ is there, patiently waiting," explains Sweeney.

At the hospital, Nicole worries what will happen next. Now that EJ knows the truth, the only thing Nicole can do is sit and wait to see what he'll do...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Interesting that AS says " this closes the door on the Sami/Rafe dynamic FOR AWHILE". Nothing like dropping a huge hint about Safe and that Ej will end up the loser once again. Fits right with the tweets we got from GG a couple of weeks ago.
That has been the case for EJ's whole tenure on the show but if she fucks him again that will be hard to swallow though thats all their hollow "relationship" is based on anyways so I expect nothing less. Especially with Samanther easy lay vajayjay at work. Ready to hump it at any moment. :puke:
I think EJ could make a strong case against that statement. Sami has to be the most elusive lay in his life - he's got 6 plus years in it and they've had consensual sex twice.

The only thing that surprises me in AS's wording is that she'd say any of her 'dynamics' are closed for any length of time. If the past year has proven anything it's that TPTB like keeping all of Sami's men juggling - dangling carrots for all the fan bases. She's never, ever going to say any of them are done forever.

Helpless Romantic

DaveBedford
Oct 11 2012, 02:57 PM
What was the point of this then?!! :shame:

Stepford Sami & that douchebag breaking up is a welcome relief :chee: :chee:
The point was to make it clear that the merry go round from hell never ends. Sami may as well have a sign up sheet saying Rafe is reserved for now then EJ while Lucas waits in the corner for his turm. This is so SAD its not even funny anymore.

MissLola
Member Avatar

At this point I just don't care anymore. Sami is a pig. Ej is an asshole. Rafe should have learned after Grace not to play God with other men's babies. Nicole used a baby to hurt one man and trap another. This story sucked the first time around with Sydney. It is unwatchable this time around. Not one of these people is in the least bit rootable.

Helpless Romantic

SocRMum1
Oct 11 2012, 03:00 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 11 2012, 02:43 PM
magicsteacher
Kenny
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about EJ, Nicole, Sami and Rafe.

Daniel visits Nicole in the hospital and she senses that he doesn't believe Jennifer deliberately pushed her down the stairs at the town square. Explains Zucker, "Daniel only sees 'perfect' Jennifer. He doesn't live with her. He doesn't see [what Nicole sees]."

Meanwhile, at the loft, Sami and Rafe are enjoying a romantic night together when Rafe gets a call telling him to come to the hospital. Once he arrives, Daniel tells him the devastating news: Nicole lost the baby.

Rafe feels bad for Nicole. He comforts her and they grieve together.

Unbeknownst to Rafe and Nicole, EJ is eavesdropping outside the door and he overhears them discussing how EJ is the real father of the baby and whether or not they should continue telling everyone it's Rafe.

EJ makes plans to have a DNA test done so he can claim his child, but he learns from a nurse that Nicole's baby has died. EJ, of course, is upset.

When Rafe leaves Nicole's room, EJ formulates a plan. He goes into Nicole's room with the record button pressed on his phone. He and Nicole mourn the loss of their child and they agree that Jennifer must pay for what she's done. EJ is genuinely upset over what happened.

With a little prodding from EJ, Nicole finally admits the truth about the baby's paternity. Meanwhile, Rafe tells Sami that Nicole's baby was stillborn. "In Sami's mind, it's Rafe's child and she's torn up for him and grieving for him," explains Alison Sweeney. "She feels terrible for Rafe that he has to go through this."

In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love. "Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

Sami and Rafe are interrupted by EJ, who gives Rafe the chance to come clean. Sami comes to Rafe's defense, but EJ presses play on his cell phone and Rafe is busted. "Sami is shocked and devastated that Rafe would lie to her that way," explains Sweeney. Realizing there is no way out of this, Rafe finally comes clean.

EJ exits, leaving Sami and Rafe to discuss what just happened. Rafe tries to make Sami understand, but Sami is angry and she storms out in a huff.

"This closes down the Sami/Rafe dynamic for a while in a way that allows someone else to slide in and EJ is there, patiently waiting," explains Sweeney.

At the hospital, Nicole worries what will happen next. Now that EJ knows the truth, the only thing Nicole can do is sit and wait to see what he'll do...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Interesting that AS says " this closes the door on the Sami/Rafe dynamic FOR AWHILE". Nothing like dropping a huge hint about Safe and that Ej will end up the loser once again. Fits right with the tweets we got from GG a couple of weeks ago.
That has been the case for EJ's whole tenure on the show but if she fucks him again that will be hard to swallow though thats all their hollow "relationship" is based on anyways so I expect nothing less. Especially with Samanther easy lay vajayjay at work. Ready to hump it at any moment. :puke:
I think EJ could make a strong case against that statement. Sami has to be the most elusive lay in his life - he's got 6 plus years in it and they've had consensual sex twice.

The only thing that surprises me in AS's wording is that she'd say any of her 'dynamics' are closed for any length of time. If the past year has proven anything it's that TPTB like keeping all of Sami's men juggling - dangling carrots for all the fan bases. She's never, ever going to say any of them are done forever.
Shes making it easy now I mean Rafe puts the brakes on so Sami must get it from someone and there we have EJ ready to get it on! :eyeroll:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 03:10 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

greatscott114
Oct 11 2012, 02:37 PM
Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:26 PM
Kenny
Yeah... because we haven't seen this a thousand times before.

It's never going to end, is it?
But isn't it Lucas' turn to "slide in"? Ej was last week's flavor, this week it should be Lucas, THEN back to EJ!
I can't believe Swiney (or the writers) think we really care anymore who is stuck in her revolving Vagina?
If it was any other writer then Lucas' turn would have likely come now but it's Tomlin so he'd rather give us more of the same shit we've been seeing since 2009 than give us something fresh and new like a possible Lumi/Safe triangle. But whatever they do I don't care anymore, do it, and get it over with....the only character that has suffered so much damage that she has lost so many fans that some of her long term fans want the character rested is Sami, so whatever.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Ejole Lifer
Oct 11 2012, 02:40 PM
This show is only enjoyable for Sami fans and even they are sick of her boinking.
I don't want EJ, Rafe or Lucas in her orbit. Wishful thinking,I know.
It's not even enjoyable for Sami fans, because I consider myself one and I can't take how she's been ruined this flip flopping isn't helping her character at all.....why would ANY Sami fan want this for her character is beyond me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

At this point why would anyone want Sami near their favorite guy? She's become such a fickle slut and is totally incapable of true love. This show continues to prove that. :shame:

And once again JS is nowhere around to give his thoughts on this SL. Wonder if TPTB thought he would use the words fucking stupid to describe it. lol
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lysie
If they were going to revisit ejami for any amount of time, I wish they'd left out the recent exchange in the hallway. Beyond that, I don't care but I just don't understand what they can possibly hope to gain from all this super speed flip flopping. And if tweets are taken at face value, we've got at least one more flip coming back up with Lucas.
I don't think that tweet is going to mean much of anything. If anything we'll see the scene the week after next. I don't expect much but Sami crying on Lucas' shoulder about how it hurts for Rafe to have lied to her and I don't expect Lucas to give her much beef....as he hates to see Sami cry he'll probably try to console her as best he can.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 11 2012, 03:05 PM
greatscott114
Oct 11 2012, 02:37 PM
Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:26 PM
Kenny
Yeah... because we haven't seen this a thousand times before.

It's never going to end, is it?
But isn't it Lucas' turn to "slide in"? Ej was last week's flavor, this week it should be Lucas, THEN back to EJ!
I can't believe Swiney (or the writers) think we really care anymore who is stuck in her revolving Vagina?
If it was any other writer then Lucas' turn would have likely come now but it's Tomlin so he'd rather give us more of the same shit we've been seeing since 2009 than give us something fresh and new like a possible Lumi/Safe triangle. But whatever they do I don't care anymore, do it, and get it over with....the only character that has suffered so much damage that she has lost so many fans that some of her long term fans want the character rested is Sami, so whatever.
Lucas still remains the smartest of the 3. He's not waiting to slide in anywhere. He might be alone right now and backburned but at least he actually looks good and not pathetic, lol. Our couple might have been thrown away by this regime but I'd rather Lucas not be used in this game. Let EJ go in for more deadbabysex cause I'm sure he's just salivating at the thought. Then Rafe will take Sami back after she demands another apology, lol. The endless cycle of the worst triangle in Days history continues....
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 11 2012, 03:13 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 03:06 PM
At this point why would anyone want Sami near their favorite guy? She's become such a fickle slut and is totally incapable of true love. This show continues to prove that. :shame:

And once again JS is nowhere around to give his thoughts on this SL. Wonder if TPTB thought he would use the words fucking stupid to describe it. lol
There are quotes from him in the full article.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

LuvingLumi
Oct 11 2012, 03:09 PM
lysie
If they were going to revisit ejami for any amount of time, I wish they'd left out the recent exchange in the hallway. Beyond that, I don't care but I just don't understand what they can possibly hope to gain from all this super speed flip flopping. And if tweets are taken at face value, we've got at least one more flip coming back up with Lucas.
I don't think that tweet is going to mean much of anything. If anything we'll see the scene the week after next. I don't expect much but Sami crying on Lucas' shoulder about how it hurts for Rafe to have lied to her and I don't expect Lucas to give her much beef....as he hates to see Sami cry he'll probably try to console her as best he can.
While secretly pinning away for her.. I mean it has to be SAMI time all the time :frustration:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 03:13 PM.

Ejole Lifer

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 02:52 PM
So Ej and Nicole's baby dies AGAIN and tptb and AS honestly expect me to care about who's getting a taste of Sami's disgusting vagina next week. :flipoff: One thing remains true Days seems insistent on shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. :shame:
Can you believe...that is the story here and what we're supposed to care about...who does Sami let stick it in this week.*huge eye roll*
What makes it worse is that while Scami and Rafe are having grief sex for Ejole's baby..the actual parents will be twisting in the wind like losers and to add insult to injury Scami will likely be ignoring her 15 kids.
I used to wonder why JS has been so quiet through all of this. Now I know. It's bullshit.

Ejole Lifer

Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 03:10 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 03:06 PM

There are quotes from him in the full article.
Would love to know what he had to say

Helpless Romantic

Ejole Lifer
Oct 11 2012, 03:12 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 02:52 PM
Can you believe...that is the story here and what we're supposed to care about...who does Sami let stick it in this week.*huge eye roll*
What makes it worse is that while Scami and Rafe are having grief sex for Ejole's baby..the actual parents will be twisting in the wind like losers and to add insult to injury Scami will likely be ignoring her 15 kids.
I used to wonder why JS has been so quiet through all of this. Now I know. It's bullshit.
Rafe actually stops any sex from happening btwn them and because Sami has become a sex addicted freak she lets EJ "slide in." As I said she likes to hump it with whoever at this point and thats why she needs to be alone for longer than a minute.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 03:24 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Holy shit it just gets dumber and dumber. Again, this is all about who gets Sami's skanky ass, who the fuck cares anymore? I know I don't. And Ej, you are seriously a bastard if you use the death of your son to get a piece of Sami's nasty hoo ha!

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

So instead of deadbabysex with Rafe, EJ gets to step up to the plate again for deadbabysex with Sami. And at this point Rafe should really ask himself if that used up ho that Sami has become is really worth all this chasing at this point? I have never believed once that she loves him. She just goes back and forth between her men, waiting for a pair of pants to drop.

And EJ finding out at this point couldn't be more redundant. So a baby he gave up on to chase Sami is dead, and now he cares for two minutes? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply