Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ Learns the Truth!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM (10,659 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ejole Lifer
Oct 11 2012, 03:14 PM
Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 03:10 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 03:06 PM
At this point why would anyone want Sami near their favorite guy? She's become such a fickle slut and is totally incapable of true love. This show continues to prove that. :shame:

And once again JS is nowhere around to give his thoughts on this SL. Wonder if TPTB thought he would use the words fucking stupid to describe it. lol
There are quotes from him in the full article.
Would love to know what he had to say
A few quotes from James:

The truth doesn’t surprise EJ. “EJ was quite confident that this child has been his all along because he’s not stupid,” explains James Scott. “He never thought that Nicole would sleep with Rafe.”

“He also feels conflicted. EJ questions if he was somehow responsible. Obviously, in EJ’s case, he has to think, ‘If I had known all along that the baby was mine, what could I have done differently?’ Maybe if Nicole hadn’t been hiding this child, she would have had access to the sort of resources that EJ could have provided for her.”

“There is a genuine sorrow and loss for what has happened.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I miss MarDar. :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Oct 11 2012, 03:19 PM
Me too.

Ejole Lifer

Thanks Angie79. JS always sounds uber intelligent to me. I think I just like how introspective he is when it comes to EJ. Moreso than others and their characters, IMO.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 03:18 PM
Ejole Lifer
Angie79
Hopeless_Dreamer
At this point why would anyone want Sami near their favorite guy? She's become such a fickle slut and is totally incapable of true love. This show continues to prove that. :shame:

And once again JS is nowhere around to give his thoughts on this SL. Wonder if TPTB thought he would use the words fucking stupid to describe it. lol
A few quotes from James:

The truth doesn’t surprise EJ. “EJ was quite confident that this child has been his all along because he’s not stupid,” explains James Scott. “He never thought that Nicole would sleep with Rafe.”

“He also feels conflicted. EJ questions if he was somehow responsible. Obviously, in EJ’s case, he has to think, ‘If I had known all along that the baby was mine, what could I have done differently?’ Maybe if Nicole hadn’t been hiding this child, she would have had access to the sort of resources that EJ could have provided for her.”

Best of any of the actors to talk about this storyline so far... he is the only one actually talking about the death of the baby and what his character is feeling.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Nice JS put the blame on Nicole. Umm no, Ej knew all along this child was his. All Ej has cared about is Sami's skanky vagina. If you sleep with her Ej, I'd protect myself cuz who knows what she has by now. Really, I guess the writers assume we are all addicted to Days of Sami's Nasty Vagina. Ummm no, not me.

Vicky4Mimi

Ejole Lifer
Angie79
Hopeless_Dreamer

Here is one JS quote,

After the call, Ej confers with the nurse, who accidently lets it slip that Nicole's baby has died. "It's very upsetting for Ej to learn that he has lost a child," states Scott. "He also feels conflicted. Ej questions if he was somehow responsible. Obviously, in EJ's case, he has to think, 'If I had known all along that the baby was mine what could I have done differently?' Maybe if Nicole hadn't been hiding this child, she would have had access to the sort of resources that EJ could have provided for her."

Vicky4Mimi

OOOPS Greeneyedgirl and I had the same idea about the quote at the same time!

But yeah I agree that he is blaming Nicole and it's like Chad told him the other day "It's always someone else's fault, never his" Yeah, same, same,same as always!

lastDays
Member Avatar

What else did viewers expect with the recycling of TomSell?They are so unoriginal.All they know is EJ/Sami/Rafe ,and Daniel with whoever

camera shy

Sounds like Safe isn't over and proably reunited by Nov sweeps and if they're having EJ go after Sami again why have him move out his apartment? And wheres the mention of a service for a dead baby? It's all about Sami's twat. I have a feeling that this will be the story that gets TomSell's fired.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Are we even suppose to take this story seriously? Ej wants to discredit Rafe for lying about the baby to the woman who let Rafe lie before about the paternity of Ej's baby? And Sami becomes so incensed it leads her back to the guy she just said she would help keep the baby from herself (again!)? Come on!
The fact that this doesn't bring back a bad taste in Ej's mouth from the first go around to the point he's ready to discard both women or go into major revenge mode against them is mind boggling.

So now we sit back as Ej's sole purpose in finding out his baby is dead is to 'slide back in' and enjoy the benefits of being with Sami? That must feel real good Ej. Thank goodness Nicole lost the baby, you don't have to take possession of the bloody thing and you have the confession you've been waiting for. What a romance this will be.

They need to put a quick wrap to this and MOVE along to something else. It's an asinine story that make the characters ridiculous and the viewers fed up.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Oct 11 2012, 03:19 PM
I knew that was coming.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 11 2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:

"This closes down the Sami/Rafe dynamic for a while in a way that allows someone else to slide in and EJ is there, patiently waiting," explains Sweeney.

As much as I rejoice at the first part of that sentence...the second part makes me :fp2:

Just once...I wish EJ would tell Sami to :flipoff: and let her stew on it. I don't want him to be 'patiently waiting' to 'slide in'. Sami needs to get her head out of her ass and take a hard look at herself. And only then should EJ make her work for any sort of relationship with him.

Thanks for posting!
Amen.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 11 2012, 02:39 PM
Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about EJ, Nicole, Sami and Rafe.

Daniel visits Nicole in the hospital and she senses that he doesn't believe Jennifer deliberately pushed her down the stairs at the town square. Explains Zucker, "Daniel only sees 'perfect' Jennifer. He doesn't live with her. He doesn't see [what Nicole sees]."

Meanwhile, at the loft, Sami and Rafe are enjoying a romantic night together when Rafe gets a call telling him to come to the hospital. Once he arrives, Daniel tells him the devastating news: Nicole lost the baby.

Rafe feels bad for Nicole. He comforts her and they grieve together.

Unbeknownst to Rafe and Nicole, EJ is eavesdropping outside the door and he overhears them discussing how EJ is the real father of the baby and whether or not they should continue telling everyone it's Rafe.

EJ makes plans to have a DNA test done so he can claim his child, but he learns from a nurse that Nicole's baby has died. EJ, of course, is upset.

When Rafe leaves Nicole's room, EJ formulates a plan. He goes into Nicole's room with the record button pressed on his phone. He and Nicole mourn the loss of their child and they agree that Jennifer must pay for what she's done. EJ is genuinely upset over what happened.

With a little prodding from EJ, Nicole finally admits the truth about the baby's paternity. Meanwhile, Rafe tells Sami that Nicole's baby was stillborn. "In Sami's mind, it's Rafe's child and she's torn up for him and grieving for him," explains Alison Sweeney. "She feels terrible for Rafe that he has to go through this."

In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love. "Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

Sami and Rafe are interrupted by EJ, who gives Rafe the chance to come clean. Sami comes to Rafe's defense, but EJ presses play on his cell phone and Rafe is busted. "Sami is shocked and devastated that Rafe would lie to her that way," explains Sweeney. Realizing there is no way out of this, Rafe finally comes clean.

EJ exits, leaving Sami and Rafe to discuss what just happened. Rafe tries to make Sami understand, but Sami is angry and she storms out in a huff.

"This closes down the Sami/Rafe dynamic for a while in a way that allows someone else to slide in and EJ is there, patiently waiting," explains Sweeney.

At the hospital, Nicole worries what will happen next. Now that EJ knows the truth, the only thing Nicole can do is sit and wait to see what he'll do...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Interesting that AS says " this closes the door on the Sami/Rafe dynamic FOR AWHILE". Nothing like dropping a huge hint about Safe and that Ej will end up the loser once again. Fits right with the tweets we got from GG a couple of weeks ago.
it does not matter what Sweeney say
she just thorwing bone to fans
here what she said on sod of he week of 9/17
Quote:

Sweeney says she and Dattilo played the scenes with "obvious subtext" because Lucas and Sami have a colorful past and they don't want to come across as "just friends."
instead there scenes showing sami does not even care at all about lucas or what he feel

btw so sami going to leave rafe for lie to her to end up with ej probably which the person that lie the most :shrug:

camera shy

Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 03:18 PM
Ejole Lifer
Angie79
Hopeless_Dreamer

A few quotes from James:

Well I guess us Nicole fans should feel grateful that JS didn't say that he knows Rafe would never sleep with Nicole.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

since lucas is the last person sami slept with is not on her radar while it been over than half year since she slept with rafe or ej

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

LucasHortonFan
Oct 11 2012, 03:25 PM
Nice JS put the blame on Nicole. Umm no, Ej knew all along this child was his. All Ej has cared about is Sami's skanky vagina. If you sleep with her Ej, I'd protect myself cuz who knows what she has by now. Really, I guess the writers assume we are all addicted to Days of Sami's Nasty Vagina. Ummm no, not me.
What was EJ supposed to do? EJ knew the kid was his but Nicole was doing everything possible to keep him away from their child, even resorting to trying to put him in prison for a murder. Whatever it takes in her mind. -_- She pushed him away and he had no way to help her care for the baby while she was pregnant. I think it's clear he cared for that child. He's been trying to establish his rights as the baby's father and play some role in the pregnancy since he first found out she was pregnant in February. It was Nicole that did not make that happen.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Interesting that AS says " this closes the door on the Sami/Rafe dynamic FOR AWHILE". Nothing like dropping a huge hint about Safe and that Ej will end up the loser once again. Fits right with the tweets we got from GG a couple of weeks ago.
Right, because it's beyond obvious that every Sami pairing will get their turn "for awhile," which makes none of these couples rootable. Undoubtedly some fans will stick around to see their guy to get another ride on the Sami-go-round, but the number of people who give a shit seems to drop with each direction change. It's just all so repetitive and uncompelling. Like Lanemark said, even as someone who likes Ejami, I'm hoping EJ tells Sami to bugger off if she comes sniffing around him again.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,Rafe lied about your baby for you,cannot be to shocking if he did the same for another.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Partnersincrime
Oct 11 2012, 03:33 PM
magicsteacher
Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about EJ, Nicole, Sami and Rafe.

Daniel visits Nicole in the hospital and she senses that he doesn't believe Jennifer deliberately pushed her down the stairs at the town square. Explains Zucker, "Daniel only sees 'perfect' Jennifer. He doesn't live with her. He doesn't see [what Nicole sees]."

Meanwhile, at the loft, Sami and Rafe are enjoying a romantic night together when Rafe gets a call telling him to come to the hospital. Once he arrives, Daniel tells him the devastating news: Nicole lost the baby.

Rafe feels bad for Nicole. He comforts her and they grieve together.

Unbeknownst to Rafe and Nicole, EJ is eavesdropping outside the door and he overhears them discussing how EJ is the real father of the baby and whether or not they should continue telling everyone it's Rafe.

EJ makes plans to have a DNA test done so he can claim his child, but he learns from a nurse that Nicole's baby has died. EJ, of course, is upset.

When Rafe leaves Nicole's room, EJ formulates a plan. He goes into Nicole's room with the record button pressed on his phone. He and Nicole mourn the loss of their child and they agree that Jennifer must pay for what she's done. EJ is genuinely upset over what happened.

With a little prodding from EJ, Nicole finally admits the truth about the baby's paternity. Meanwhile, Rafe tells Sami that Nicole's baby was stillborn. "In Sami's mind, it's Rafe's child and she's torn up for him and grieving for him," explains Alison Sweeney. "She feels terrible for Rafe that he has to go through this."

In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love. "Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

Sami and Rafe are interrupted by EJ, who gives Rafe the chance to come clean. Sami comes to Rafe's defense, but EJ presses play on his cell phone and Rafe is busted. "Sami is shocked and devastated that Rafe would lie to her that way," explains Sweeney. Realizing there is no way out of this, Rafe finally comes clean.

EJ exits, leaving Sami and Rafe to discuss what just happened. Rafe tries to make Sami understand, but Sami is angry and she storms out in a huff.

At the hospital, Nicole worries what will happen next. Now that EJ knows the truth, the only thing Nicole can do is sit and wait to see what he'll do...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
it does not matter what Sweeney say
she just thorwing bone to fans
here what she said on sod of he week of 9/17
Quote:

Sweeney says she and Dattilo played the scenes with "obvious subtext" because Lucas and Sami have a colorful past and they don't want to come across as "just friends."
instead there scenes showing sami does not even care at all about lucas or what he feel

btw so sami going to leave rafe for lie to her to end up with ej probably which the person that lie the most :shrug:
I was just going to bring that up now....she says whatever she needs to say in order to keep all her bases in 'check'...in other words....everyone keep watching because sooner or later you'll get something you like...I call BULLSHIT....I'm sick of Ali saying shit like this...Sami doesn't give a crap about any of her men, I see it in the writing for her character, Ali might be trying to save her character from looking like a tramp but there is no saving her at this point. If she cared about Ej she wouldn't have left him flat to run after Rafe, if she cared about Rafe she would realize that her lies have hurt Rafe far more than whatever he lied about will hurt her now and she doesn't care for Lucas at all given how she's treated him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply