Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ Learns the Truth!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM (10,858 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

It makes me sad that in this deeply depressing story that it couldnt atleast be about the parents who lost the child
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM
In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love. "Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him makes him hard." fixed.
Of course Rafe wants to tap that before his lie comes out, dude has had a long dry spell.

Dee-anne

Partnersincrime
Oct 11 2012, 03:33 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 11 2012, 02:39 PM
Kenny
Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about EJ, Nicole, Sami and Rafe.

Daniel visits Nicole in the hospital and she senses that he doesn't believe Jennifer deliberately pushed her down the stairs at the town square. Explains Zucker, "Daniel only sees 'perfect' Jennifer. He doesn't live with her. He doesn't see [what Nicole sees]."

Meanwhile, at the loft, Sami and Rafe are enjoying a romantic night together when Rafe gets a call telling him to come to the hospital. Once he arrives, Daniel tells him the devastating news: Nicole lost the baby.

Rafe feels bad for Nicole. He comforts her and they grieve together.

Unbeknownst to Rafe and Nicole, EJ is eavesdropping outside the door and he overhears them discussing how EJ is the real father of the baby and whether or not they should continue telling everyone it's Rafe.

EJ makes plans to have a DNA test done so he can claim his child, but he learns from a nurse that Nicole's baby has died. EJ, of course, is upset.

When Rafe leaves Nicole's room, EJ formulates a plan. He goes into Nicole's room with the record button pressed on his phone. He and Nicole mourn the loss of their child and they agree that Jennifer must pay for what she's done. EJ is genuinely upset over what happened.

With a little prodding from EJ, Nicole finally admits the truth about the baby's paternity. Meanwhile, Rafe tells Sami that Nicole's baby was stillborn. "In Sami's mind, it's Rafe's child and she's torn up for him and grieving for him," explains Alison Sweeney. "She feels terrible for Rafe that he has to go through this."

In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love. "Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

Sami and Rafe are interrupted by EJ, who gives Rafe the chance to come clean. Sami comes to Rafe's defense, but EJ presses play on his cell phone and Rafe is busted. "Sami is shocked and devastated that Rafe would lie to her that way," explains Sweeney. Realizing there is no way out of this, Rafe finally comes clean.

EJ exits, leaving Sami and Rafe to discuss what just happened. Rafe tries to make Sami understand, but Sami is angry and she storms out in a huff.

"This closes down the Sami/Rafe dynamic for a while in a way that allows someone else to slide in and EJ is there, patiently waiting," explains Sweeney.

At the hospital, Nicole worries what will happen next. Now that EJ knows the truth, the only thing Nicole can do is sit and wait to see what he'll do...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Interesting that AS says " this closes the door on the Sami/Rafe dynamic FOR AWHILE". Nothing like dropping a huge hint about Safe and that Ej will end up the loser once again. Fits right with the tweets we got from GG a couple of weeks ago.
it does not matter what Sweeney say
she just thorwing bone to fans
here what she said on sod of he week of 9/17
Quote:

Sweeney says she and Dattilo played the scenes with "obvious subtext" because Lucas and Sami have a colorful past and they don't want to come across as "just friends."
instead there scenes showing sami does not even care at all about lucas or what he feel

btw so sami going to leave rafe for lie to her to end up with ej probably which the person that lie the most :shrug:
L.O.L. It is stupid isn't. It's all just beyond ridiculous now.

Dee-anne

Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 04:51 PM
"Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

what a pig!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

thank god EJ willl interupt! finally sami will see that rafe hernandez is no hero and lies and scheme like every guy that sami has been with.

this better be the end of safe and the beginning of EJami! oh yeah! :cheer: :cheers: :chee:

I don't understand how anyone would want her with any of they guys that they like.

She was just all over Rafe and wanting to get back with him and because he lied. She is willing to go back to EJ. She has already chosen Rafe more than once over EJ. And why would anyone who likes Lucas want her with him. She ran out on him to run off with EJ. Boggles my mind. I think this character is written so horribly. I hate her smug attitude most of all and I wish so much that they would just backburn her. I am tired of all her stories. On top of that I hate her acting. I am sure she will try to look devastated and it would not come off convincing. She does not love Rafe, EJ or Lucas, that is what they are protraying, never mind the words that they have her spilling out of her mouth. I have never hated a character so much.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

I can't even read all the posts on here before saying WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE WRITERS. Again with the Grief sex, are you fucking kidding me, this time they were actually going to do it because of a child is dead. Rafe needs to connect with her, OMG no parent or anyone whose ever been close to someone who lost a child thinks of sex at a time like this. IT IS DISGUSTING, but I guees for these writers as long as Sami getS laid it really doesn't matter, we all know that Day's is about Sami getting laid, and EJ loses a child he's known was his all along and his main concern is to prove it to Sami REALLY!!!!!!!!

JESUS UTTERLY UNBELEIABLE YET AGAIN. :soapbox:

lumifan4life

Dee-anne
Oct 11 2012, 05:21 PM
Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 04:51 PM
"Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of the child, but also that he lied to Sami about it. At this moment, he needs the physical connection with Sami because lying to her is hard for him."

what a pig!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

thank god EJ willl interupt! finally sami will see that rafe hernandez is no hero and lies and scheme like every guy that sami has been with.

this better be the end of safe and the beginning of EJami! oh yeah! :cheer: :cheers: :chee:

I don't understand how anyone would want her with any of they guys that they like.

She was just all over Rafe and wanting to get back with him and because he lied. She is willing to go back to EJ. She has already chosen Rafe more than once over EJ. And why would anyone who likes Lucas want her with him. She ran out on him to run off with EJ. Boggles my mind. I think this character is written so horribly. I hate her smug attitude most of all and I wish so much that they would just backburn her. I am tired of all her stories. On top of that I hate her acting. I am sure she will try to look devastated and it would not come off convincing. She does not love Rafe, EJ or Lucas, that is what they are protraying, never mind the words that they have her spilling out of her mouth. I have never hated a character so much.
All of what you said makes logical sense. Sadly though logic goes out the window when you're a fan of a pairing. Like Lucas said, I have nostalgia on my side being a Lumi fan. Other Sami fanbases have their reasons too.

Also it doesn't help when all 3 actors, BD, GG, & JS do their share of pimping all 3 of Sami's pairings, since AS continues to stay neutral and just goes with whatever they're writing at the moment.

deletemyaccountplease

Sami just needs to admit to.herself she belongs in a gang bang and get it over with

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 03:18 PM
Ejole Lifer
Oct 11 2012, 03:14 PM
Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 03:10 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 03:06 PM
At this point why would anyone want Sami near their favorite guy? She's become such a fickle slut and is totally incapable of true love. This show continues to prove that. :shame:

And once again JS is nowhere around to give his thoughts on this SL. Wonder if TPTB thought he would use the words fucking stupid to describe it. lol
There are quotes from him in the full article.
Would love to know what he had to say
A few quotes from James:

The truth doesn’t surprise EJ. “EJ was quite confident that this child has been his all along because he’s not stupid,” explains James Scott. “He never thought that Nicole would sleep with Rafe.”

“He also feels conflicted. EJ questions if he was somehow responsible. Obviously, in EJ’s case, he has to think, ‘If I had known all along that the baby was mine, what could I have done differently?’ Maybe if Nicole hadn’t been hiding this child, she would have had access to the sort of resources that EJ could have provided for her.”

“There is a genuine sorrow and loss for what has happened.”
"There is genuine sorrow and loss for what happended." I sure hope we see it.Based on the spoilers,I can only think a--hole.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 11 2012, 03:37 PM
LucasHortonFan
Oct 11 2012, 03:25 PM
Nice JS put the blame on Nicole. Umm no, Ej knew all along this child was his. All Ej has cared about is Sami's skanky vagina. If you sleep with her Ej, I'd protect myself cuz who knows what she has by now. Really, I guess the writers assume we are all addicted to Days of Sami's Nasty Vagina. Ummm no, not me.
What was EJ supposed to do? EJ knew the kid was his but Nicole was doing everything possible to keep him away from their child, even resorting to trying to put him in prison for a murder. Whatever it takes in her mind. -_- She pushed him away and he had no way to help her care for the baby while she was pregnant. I think it's clear he cared for that child. He's been trying to establish his rights as the baby's father and play some role in the pregnancy since he first found out she was pregnant in February. It was Nicole that did not make that happen.
EJ eavesdropping on Nicolwe and Rafe,I can live with that.EJ taping Nicole's confession,I can live with that.EJ yelling at Nicole and calling her every name in the book after showing her he has taped her confession,I can live with that.EJ vowing/getting revenge on Nicole,Rafe,and Daniel legally and otherwise,I can live with that.EJ beating Rafe to a pulp with or without Rafe fighting back,I can live with that.EJ finding out his son is stillborn,taping Nicole then immediately running to Sami and Rafe to discredit Rafe makes EJ the biggest pig and sleaziest a_ _ hole on the face of the earth.I left out slimey because I wasn't sure of the spelling but you get my drift.

deletemyaccountplease

I doubt we get a ejericole triangle. Fucking ridiculous

BeeBee
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 11 2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:

In their grief, Sami and Rafe prepare to make love.

What in the fuck is wrong with these people? I know this is Days and it's all kind of an unfunny joke but seriously- how about writing characters with some relatable feelings, for fuck's sake?!

Or at least bring the fetish out in the open, have Dan and Sami hook up. He can get off being her doctor, and he can tell her stories about dead babies. Perfect relationship right there.

I'm grateful Carrie was written out, because y'all know MarDar were racing towards BabySwitch II. Well, that's what it seemed like, anyway. So for me, this could be worse.

I'm going to need EJ to man up now. He needs to seek revenge on his enemies, imho. And maybe he needs to start having sex. A bunch of short-term bimbos could be good comic relief, and it might make EJ more realistic for me (plus, one might click and we'd get a new character). I mean, he's young, he's hot, and...he's pretty much celibate. That either should be corrected or explored, imho.
I think you are right about EJ.He needs someone new.When I saw EJ and Abby together today I thought their interaction was cute with her standing on the stairs to be eye level with her.She was funny but not believable as wanting Austin but I could see her fixating on EJ in trying to work through her grief over the death of her father and loss of Cameron.Abby hooking up with EJ would have most of Salem losing it.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Galen attempt to explain why Safe must make love is laughable.

This story blows!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sariah
Oct 11 2012, 04:44 PM
So now I think that somebody at Days/NBC/Sony is pulling a Jack Donaghy and they are deliberately trying to ruin this show. Nothing else makes any sort of sense. I don't know anyone who looks at these spoilers, these articles and thinks, "Man, this is a fantastic story. Such drama! Such romance! Such interesting characters! Such rootable couples!"

I used to just think Tomsell and Corday were just totally out of touch, stupid, talentless hacks, but this is worse than that. It really feels like somebody is seriously out to destroy this show.

As soon as they broke up EJ and Sami,made Jennifer crazy,killed the baby,and had Nicole using her dead baby to hang on to Daniel of all people,I started thinking the same thing.They want to make most people hate the show so there is no NBC backlash from fans when it's canceled.

Dee-anne

BeeBee
Oct 11 2012, 07:36 PM
Sariah
Oct 11 2012, 04:44 PM
So now I think that somebody at Days/NBC/Sony is pulling a Jack Donaghy and they are deliberately trying to ruin this show. Nothing else makes any sort of sense. I don't know anyone who looks at these spoilers, these articles and thinks, "Man, this is a fantastic story. Such drama! Such romance! Such interesting characters! Such rootable couples!"

I used to just think Tomsell and Corday were just totally out of touch, stupid, talentless hacks, but this is worse than that. It really feels like somebody is seriously out to destroy this show.

As soon as they broke up EJ and Sami,made Jennifer crazy,killed the baby,and had Nicole using her dead baby to hang on to Daniel of all people,I started thinking the same thing.They want to make most people hate the show so there is no NBC backlash from fans when it's canceled.
I think that's it in a nutshell, because I cannot believe that so called professional writers are this bad. Totally clueless and seem to find it impossible to come up with aything original, that is entertaining. Although I never want to see EJ and Sami ever again on screen together. In fact I wish they would give us a break from Sami, unfortunatley it does not look as if I am going to get my wish.
Edited by Dee-anne, Oct 11 2012, 08:19 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Quote:

“EJ was quite confident that this child has been his all along because he’s not stupid,” explains James Scott. “He never thought that Nicole would sleep with Rafe.”

I guess that I why I'm always disappointed, Ej believing that Nicole wouldn't sleep with Rafe could be good angst for a couple. The three amigos couldn't say the same about Sami regarding any one of them. :ermm:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

Oh my god! I can't believe I used to love Sami so much. Her scenes with Brandon & with Lucas are some of my fave Days moments ever, but now...UGH Another dead baby & Sami is again all hot & bothered by it. She is disgusting! :puke:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Well...at least snore are over "for a while" here's hoping that's an euphemism for FOREVER. Also Rafe is one disgusting pig.
"
Quote:

Rafe's feelings are so conflicted over the loss of a child

hold the fuck up.. I thought EJ was the father? WTF does Rafe have to mourn a baby that wasn't even his.

Quote:

he needs the physical connection with Sami becuase lying to her is hard for him

Naw he just wanted some ass...

denise22
Member Avatar

No matter how the EJ/Sami/Rafe tri turns out Sami wins. This is all about Sami being in relationships with two men at the same time. I really believe that Tomlin intends to have Sami bounch back and fourth between Rafe/EJ for good. I see no end to this. And since Nicole is the only other woman on the canvas in Sami's age range, but poor Nicole is being written to always lose, Sami has no competition. The only way that this awful tri will end is for Days to bring on a woman in the 30-40 age range, set her up as a leading heroine and pair her with either Rafe or EJ.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

denise22
Oct 12 2012, 03:28 AM
No matter how the EJ/Sami/Rafe tri turns out Sami wins. This is all about Sami being in relationships with two men at the same time. I really believe that Tomlin intends to have Sami bounch back and fourth between Rafe/EJ for good. I see no end to this. And since Nicole is the only other woman on the canvas in Sami's age range, but poor Nicole is being written to always lose, Sami has no competition. The only way that this awful tri will end is for Days to bring on a woman in the 30-40 age range, set her up as a leading heroine and pair her with either Rafe or EJ.
Any other woman playing heroine to Sami's piss poor version is a pipe dream unfortunately. You have a far superior actress in the form of AZ and how Nicole could realistically be written as losing out to the likes of AS/Sami is the biggest wtfery I have ever come across in television history. They could have brought back Emily as competition for Rafe's affections or Autumn for Lucas's affections but no, we can't have Sami's deplorable behavior exposed even more by having actual decent female characters on canvass. EJole was ruined so EJ/Sami could have a shot, nothing will ever change. Chloe coming back probably has more to do with Daniel and it's a short stint any way so why bother Sami is written in such a way that she never loses no matter her actions. I really feel sorry for Nicole, EJ, Lucas and Rafe, they are the true losers of Days of Sami's vagina!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I had to laugh when JS says EJ isn't stupid. He hasn't exactly had the Salem brain for quite some time. Other than that............these couples aren't even worth debating anymore. The whole thing is one great big frickin' eye roll.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply