Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ Learns the Truth!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM (10,676 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

I am sorry James but EJ Dimera is stupid!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 06:01 AM
He's not only stupid he's ball less.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 12 2012, 07:01 AM
rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 06:01 AM
He's not only stupid he's ball less.
I want to like this multiple times to show how much I agree with you, too bad it's not possible.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

ladyofthelake
Oct 12 2012, 05:51 AM
I had to laugh when JS says EJ isn't stupid. He hasn't exactly had the Salem brain for quite some time. Other than that............these couples aren't even worth debating anymore. The whole thing is one great big frickin' eye roll.
ITA.....didn't Nicole hide the fact that she wasn't pregnant by using a rubber belly which Ej didn't even figure out was a rubber belly? Lol....Ej is dumb PERIOD.

lumifan4life

EJ is the stupidest character on this show. He tries to hide it with his accent but seriously, he's stupid and absolutely brainless. Maybe the gunshot to the head 2 years ago has contributed to that brain damage but any man who continuously chases a woman who does not want him, a woman who shot him in the head has to be an idiot in my book.

lumifan4life

rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 04:12 AM
denise22
Oct 12 2012, 03:28 AM
No matter how the EJ/Sami/Rafe tri turns out Sami wins. This is all about Sami being in relationships with two men at the same time. I really believe that Tomlin intends to have Sami bounch back and fourth between Rafe/EJ for good. I see no end to this. And since Nicole is the only other woman on the canvas in Sami's age range, but poor Nicole is being written to always lose, Sami has no competition. The only way that this awful tri will end is for Days to bring on a woman in the 30-40 age range, set her up as a leading heroine and pair her with either Rafe or EJ.
Any other woman playing heroine to Sami's piss poor version is a pipe dream unfortunately. You have a far superior actress in the form of AZ and how Nicole could realistically be written as losing out to the likes of AS/Sami is the biggest wtfery I have ever come across in television history. They could have brought back Emily as competition for Rafe's affections or Autumn for Lucas's affections but no, we can't have Sami's deplorable behavior exposed even more by having actual decent female characters on canvass. EJole was ruined so EJ/Sami could have a shot, nothing will ever change. Chloe coming back probably has more to do with Daniel and it's a short stint any way so why bother Sami is written in such a way that she never loses no matter her actions. I really feel sorry for Nicole, EJ, Lucas and Rafe, they are the true losers of Days of Sami's vagina!
I don't see anyone else getting the heroine status Sami has unless AS leaves the show. And that's why I always say that the unluckiest men on Days are the ones who are unfortunate enough to fall for Sami. Right now that is EJ, Rafe, and Lucas. They will never truly be allowed to move on from her and I don't see Days bringing on another woman with the intention of knocking Sami off the pedestal these men have put her on. Any other woman will only be seen as a distraction to take their minds off of Sami temporarily until at least 2 of them are back to sniffing Sami's ass at any given moment. Why do you think Lucas still doesn't have a woman? Because likely one day the men will rotate again and he'll get another turn on the Sami merry-go-round and so on and so forth.

In contrast, the luckiest men on this show are Dan, Brady, Chad, etc. What do they have in common? None of them have been unfortunate enough to be written as sniffing Sami's ass, at least not yet, lol. That's why they get to fall in love with new women all the time and they get to have different love interests and stories centered around them about who loves or wants them, not the other way around. Their existence doesn't solely depend on if it is their turn to ride the Sami merry-go-round. And they're not waiting in line for their chance to boink her. These men can actually have lives and as long as they are not subjected to Sami, they are in the clear.

Then we have Sami's former men (Austin, Brandon, Franco). They are either dead or offscreen but clearly if they were still on this show, they would also be about Sami in some form or another.

So I guess that means if you're one of Sami's men, your best bet is to be off the show, lol.

Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 12 2012, 08:49 AM.

six
Member Avatar

samixxx
Oct 11 2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:

EJ was quite confident that this child has been his all along because hes not stupid, explains James Scott. He never thought that Nicole would sleep with Rafe.

I guess that I why I'm always disappointed, Ej believing that Nicole wouldn't sleep with Rafe could be good angst for a couple. The three amigos couldn't say the same about Sami regarding any one of them. :ermm:
I think it just shows that EJ doesn't know Nicole very well...

While it's funny that safe decide to have grief sex, I have to wonder what grief? It's not like Rafe has been an active participant in Nicole's pregnancy this entire time. Neither he nor Sami have any connection to that child whatsoever.

Hmm, I really don't see how this Jennifer story is supposed to work when Daniel believes her and not Nicole.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lumifan4life
Oct 12 2012, 08:01 AM
EJ is the stupidest character on this show. He tries to hide it with his accent but seriously, he's stupid and absolutely brainless. Maybe the gunshot to the head 2 years ago has contributed to that brain damage but any man who continuously chases a woman who does not want him, a woman who shot him in the head has to be an idiot in my book.
Accents are generally an indicator of intelligence? :huh1:

lumifan4life

SocRMum1
Oct 12 2012, 09:18 AM
lumifan4life
Accents are generally an indicator of intelligence? :huh1:
No but I've heard people say that british accents seem to give off some type of intellectual vibe. Many women find that sexy or charming in a man and I can see a man like EJ using that to his advantage. Fortunately when most people get to know him, that's not enough and they see him as the idiot he truly is, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 12 2012, 10:08 AM.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I was going to say that Nicole keeping the truth about EJ's baby twice will at least ensure that Ejole will not be together anytime soon. (I can't stand them together.)

Then I remembered that Sami lied about him being father of her child once and shot him in the head once, and he is after her like a cat in heat...

So, I digress. Sigh.

Can we please get a Chloe/EJ pairing?

Dee-anne

rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 04:12 AM
denise22
Oct 12 2012, 03:28 AM
No matter how the EJ/Sami/Rafe tri turns out Sami wins. This is all about Sami being in relationships with two men at the same time. I really believe that Tomlin intends to have Sami bounch back and fourth between Rafe/EJ for good. I see no end to this. And since Nicole is the only other woman on the canvas in Sami's age range, but poor Nicole is being written to always lose, Sami has no competition. The only way that this awful tri will end is for Days to bring on a woman in the 30-40 age range, set her up as a leading heroine and pair her with either Rafe or EJ.
Any other woman playing heroine to Sami's piss poor version is a pipe dream unfortunately. You have a far superior actress in the form of AZ and how Nicole could realistically be written as losing out to the likes of AS/Sami is the biggest wtfery I have ever come across in television history. They could have brought back Emily as competition for Rafe's affections or Autumn for Lucas's affections but no, we can't have Sami's deplorable behavior exposed even more by having actual decent female characters on canvass. EJole was ruined so EJ/Sami could have a shot, nothing will ever change. Chloe coming back probably has more to do with Daniel and it's a short stint any way so why bother Sami is written in such a way that she never loses no matter her actions. I really feel sorry for Nicole, EJ, Lucas and Rafe, they are the true losers of Days of Sami's vagina!
True! I thought Rafe sounded stupid when he was telling EJ he won, I was thinking, winning Sami is not somthing to boast about, because we know before long she wiill be doing some more heavy breathing with EJ and Lucas will be getting his share of her soon, then it is full circle back to him, and round and round we go.

Dee-anne

nickyj12345
Oct 12 2012, 10:29 AM
I was going to say that Nicole keeping the truth about EJ's baby twice will at least ensure that Ejole will not be together anytime soon. (I can't stand them together.)

Then I remembered that Sami lied about him being father of her child once and shot him in the head once, and he is after her like a cat in heat...

So, I digress. Sigh.

Can we please get a Chloe/EJ pairing?
Please No! I love Chloe, I really do, but EJ and Chloe would be boring together. The only EJ pairing I have enjoyed has been EJ and Nicole and the scenes with him and Kate back then. Way more enjoyable than EJ and Sami. Apart ffrom the fact that I don't think they have romantic chemistry, and the horrible things they have done to each other, Sami seems way too immature for EJ.

Dee-anne

lumifan4life
To be fair, Sami always behave as if she wants EJ. I don't think it particularly concerns EJ whether or not she is in love with him. Maybe if he really was in love with her it would matter but it is obvious in her behaviour that she wants him. He has proven it time and again, and she certainly has no problem sleeping with him. She ran off with him and left Lucas behind. EJ had to be reminding her about Lucas. She was willing to start over with EJ until Rafe showed that he was still interested. So, she has been giving him lots of signs that she wants him. They nearly had sex again before they were interrupted, I did not see Sami trying to push him away. I have no idea why he wants her, probably the same reason why she wants him, to not be alone, and sex, they also keep mentioning the kids in their reason for getting back together. She is not in love with him and he is not in love with her but, she has not proven to me that she does not want him, just that she wants, Rafe, she wants Lucas as well, but supposedly is in love with Rafe.

So, EJ is not going after someone who does not want him, he is going after someone who wants him but is not in love with him and would rather be with the person who she is in love with but, if she can't have that person she does not mind settling for him.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Oct 12 2012, 04:35 PM
So, EJ is not going after someone who does not want him, he is going after someone who wants him but is not in love with him and would rather be with the person who she is in love with but, if she can't have that person she does not mind settling for him.
That makes my head hurt.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dee-anne
Awesome. I think that's kind of a theme on this show.

Days of Our Lives, where romance is a mad scramble for companionship before death.

lumifan4life

Dee-anne
lumifan4life
To be fair, Sami always behave as if she wants EJ. I don't think it particularly concerns EJ whether or not she is in love with him. Maybe if he really was in love with her it would matter but it is obvious in her behaviour that she wants him. He has proven it time and again, and she certainly has no problem sleeping with him. She ran off with him and left Lucas behind. EJ had to be reminding her about Lucas. She was willing to start over with EJ until Rafe showed that he was still interested. So, she has been giving him lots of signs that she wants him. They nearly had sex again before they were interrupted, I did not see Sami trying to push him away. I have no idea why he wants her, probably the same reason why she wants him, to not be alone, and sex, they also keep mentioning the kids in their reason for getting back together. She is not in love with him and he is not in love with her but, she has not proven to me that she does not want him, just that she wants, Rafe, she wants Lucas as well, but supposedly is in love with Rafe.

Sami lusts after whoever is lusting after her. One day it's Lucas, the next day it's EJ, the next day it's Rafe. The difference though is that she has been in love with both Lucas and Rafe. These two men have experienced more than lust from Sami, they have experienced her loving them. EJ has not and that's what he wants apparently, only he's trying to force and manipulate the situation to get what he wants like always. Whether he's in love or obsessed (I see it as full blown obsession for 6 years now), he wants more than just the lust filled make out sessions he got after she ran off with him. He wants her to love him and want him the way she wants Rafe now and the way she wanted Lucas in the past. EJ has witnessed Sami loving both of these men but never experienced it himself. That's his problem and something he can't seem to get over even though he supposedly found a woman who loved him aka Nicole. It's pretty pathetic.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 12 2012, 05:01 PM.

Dee-anne

Lanemack
Oct 12 2012, 04:50 PM
Dee-anne
That makes my head hurt.
You can be attracted to someone, don't mind having sex with them, but not be in love with that person. That is what i meanwhen I say that she wants him. it is obvious that Sami does not mind having sex with EJ. She is attracted to him, otherwise she would not enjoy kissing him, and it has been protrayed that she does enjoy kissing him. She has also told him that sex with him is good, but on the other hand she keeps preferring other men Rafe, Luas over him. She can do things like shoot him in the head and walk away and have sex with Rafe without giving him a second thought. She can do things like cancel a date with him to go on a date with Rafe because that is who she is in love with. This is the guy that she has told many times in the past that she loved.

If Rafe continued to be not interested, she would have been with EJ now. They have kids together, and she is attracted to him and according to her the sex is good. It is well known that people who are not in love with each other get marry all the time. I still don't understand how Sami could possibly get over what EJ had done to her but, this is how they are writing them.

lumifan4life

Dee-anne
Oct 12 2012, 05:19 PM
Lanemack
Dee-anne
That makes my head hurt.
You can be attracted to someone, don't mind having sex with them, but not be in love with that person. That is what i meanwhen I say that she wants him. it is obvious that Sami does not mind having sex with EJ. She is attracted to him, otherwise she would not enjoy kissing him, and it has been protrayed that she does enjoy kissing him. She has also told him that sex with him is good, but on the other hand she keeps preferring other men Rafe, Luas over him. She can do things like shoot him in the head and walk away and have sex with Rafe without giving him a second thought. She can do things like cancel a date with him to go on a date with Rafe because that is who she is in love with. This is the guy that she has told many times in the past that she loved.

If Rafe continued to be not interested, she would have been with EJ now. They have kids together, and she is attracted to him and according to her the sex is good. It is well known that people who are not in love with each other get marry all the time. I still don't understand how Sami could possibly get over what EJ had done to her but, this is how they are writing them.
Well I don't know about the sex part since she didn't have sex with him during the brief time they were together after she ran off with him, before Rafe was interested again, lol. He certainly wanted to so what was stopping her? And if the sex was so good, how come they only had sex 3 times in 6 years? Lucas and Rafe got way more action when they were with Sami than EJ, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 12 2012, 05:34 PM.

Dee-anne

lumifan4life
Oct 12 2012, 05:00 PM
Dee-anne
lumifan4life

Sami lusts after whoever is lusting after her. One day it's Lucas, the next day it's EJ, the next day it's Rafe. The difference though is that she has been in love with both Lucas and Rafe. These two men have experienced more than lust from Sami, they have experienced her loving them. EJ has not and that's what he wants apparently, only he's trying to force and manipulate the situation to get what he wants like always. Whether he's in love or obsessed (I see it as full blown obsession for 6 years now), he wants more than just the lust filled make out sessions he got after she ran off with him. He wants her to love him and want him the way she wants Rafe now and the way she wanted Lucas in the past. EJ has witnessed Sami loving both of these men but never experienced it himself. That's his problem and something he can't seem to get over even though he supposedly found a woman who loved him aka Nicole. It's pretty pathetic.
The trouble is, I don't think EJ cares whether she is in love with him or not. If she loves hm fine, If she doesn't that's fine with him as well, as long as she does what he wants. He has watched her enough times kissing up on Rafe or Lucas, so he knows where he stands with her. She use to tell him in the past that she was in love with Lucas, but that did not stop him. I think what makes him seem so pathetic is that the show is trying to make us believe that EJ is in love with Sami.

They would do things like have him kidnapp her baby and watch her cry over it and then when he feels like it brings back her child and then in the next couple episodes after, they having telling his father or his sister that he is in love with her and that's when he starts looking really pathetic. These writers don't tell us much about what is really going on EJ's mind, if anything. It makes it worst that he is the one that keeps telling her that he loves her, while she flits about not being sure what she wants. We have seen him pretend very convincingly, you would sware the guy was telling the truth. He reminds me of Nicole sometimes.

I think he wants that family that he has always dreamed of and she has his kids. I think his obsession with her started when she got pregnant with Johnny.

Dee-anne

lumifan4life
Oct 12 2012, 05:33 PM
Dee-anne
Oct 12 2012, 05:19 PM
Lanemack
Dee-anne
That makes my head hurt.

Well I don't know about the sex part since she didn't have sex with him during the brief time they were together after she ran off with him, before Rafe was interested again, lol. He certainly wanted to so what was stopping her? And if the sex was so good, how come they only had sex 3 times in 6 years? Lucas and Rafe got way more action when they were with Sami than EJ, lol.
It would have been four if EJ did not get interrupted with a phone call. Their is still time for it to happen. She is going to be upset with Rafe, so it will be back to EJ. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the ones getting engaged. EJ probalby wants it to happen before she change her mind again and back to Rafe. Sami is the one that said the sex was so good. Ejami to me makes no sense, I am just going by what they are showing on this show. If they were writing Sami with any sense she would stay far away from EJ after all the things he has done to her and EJ would not be wanting to sex up a woman who shot him in the head.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply