Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ Learns the Truth!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM (10,861 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

During all the Ejole breakups he has never worked to get Nicole back. It has always been pretty much, well if she`s gone, she`s just gone. And EJ will never stop obsessing over sami and that`s the problem. And it`s time for Nicole to get out of that limbo. I would maybe have a different opinion IF throughout these years he`d have shown that his feelings equaled nicole`s. And i haven`t gotten that from him. It has always been sami or taylor that`s been touted as his true loves. And nicole shouldn`t be his second choice. If he were pulling manipulation schemes to win her back, shoot i may have been in his corner. But he isn`t and never has. As a former ejoler it took a long time for me to accept that ej is never going to be that man that she needs. And nikki doesn`t love daniel and never has been. Imo, that`s the huge contrast between the sami/daniel angles. As for the baby being gone, it`s tragic and heartbreaking. But it has provided az lots of meaty drama. And i still maintain that he`s a loser for taping her ramblings. For the only thing he`s concerned about is winning sami. And it clearly shows his total disinterest in what happens to his broken-hearted ex-wife.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sad thing that instead of writing for Ejole they'd rather use Ej as Safe angst. GT doesn't care how bad Ej's character comes out looking each time just as long as the pairing he wants are being written for and come out smelling like roses. This show has done the same thing with Nicole using her as angst for Brianna and Dannifer. At least though in her case it wasn't the same pairing over and over.

I wouldn't be complaining if one of the HW regimes had given Ejole some proper sort of closure, instead Ejole have been consistently thrown under the bus for not only Ejami, but Ejaylor, and now Ericole as well. And that just makes me want Ejole written for that much more. TPTB really need to start giving couples closure instead of tossing them aside and trashing them for the latest pairing that they become fascinated with. That in the long run just leaves the show with a bunch of angry and pissed off fans. A lot of times angry viewers become apathetic after a while. And apathetic fans are the fans who can end up damaging the show the most.

And while Nicole losing another baby has given Ari a lot of great material to work with, it's turned me off to this show for good. Just watched that SL play out a few years before and have no desire to see it play out again. It's cruel and unforgivable. If this show cared about Nicole at all they'd let her have this baby, like GH allowed Sam to finally have her baby. Days should really take a few notes out of GH's book and start appreciating its fans and giving actual payoffs instead of continually crapping on them. You can only do that so many times before viewers turn the show off for good. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

lazydazes
Oct 14 2012, 11:23 AM
During all the Ejole breakups he has never worked to get Nicole back. It has always been pretty much, well if she`s gone, she`s just gone. And EJ will never stop obsessing over sami and that`s the problem. And it`s time for Nicole to get out of that limbo. I would maybe have a different opinion IF throughout these years he`d have shown that his feelings equaled nicole`s. And i haven`t gotten that from him. It has always been sami or taylor that`s been touted as his true loves. And nicole shouldn`t be his second choice. If he were pulling manipulation schemes to win her back, shoot i may have been in his corner. But he isn`t and never has. As a former ejoler it took a long time for me to accept that ej is never going to be that man that she needs. And nikki doesn`t love daniel and never has been. Imo, that`s the huge contrast between the sami/daniel angles. As for the baby being gone, it`s tragic and heartbreaking. But it has provided az lots of meaty drama. And i still maintain that he`s a loser for taping her ramblings. For the only thing he`s concerned about is winning sami. And it clearly shows his total disinterest in what happens to his broken-hearted ex-wife.
EJ did try to get Nicole back under Mardar. He had no further interest in Taylor, that was shortlived, and he showed no interest in getting back with Sami, and why would he, after he was laughing about her having sex with a doppleganger. His so called love for Sami is not believable and his love for Taylor was not believable as well. He would not do the things he has done to Sami if he truly loved her. With Taylor he was lying to her all the time. Also a lot of their conversation was about what he loved about Nicole and it usually was a long list he was giving her and Taylor never asked him once what it was that he loved about her.

To get Nicole back, EJ cannot use the same tactics that he uses on Sami. It always boils down to his child/children with EJ. From the first moment he found out that Sami was pregnant for him, he had to fight to be part of their lives. He used the vendetta between Brady and the Dimera so she had to marry him to save her family. Then she had to move into the mansion with the children, as she had no job, and Lucas was in prison. During that time he was still manipulating Sami by lying to her and as usual she made it easy for him. He meets Nicole they have a relationship they marry, he found out Nicole was deciving him, he boots her out, then he wanted revenge and Sami got the brunt of it by him kidnapping Sydney and watching her suffer over it, and when he found that she was not miserable enough, he decided instead to play the hero by brining Sydney back then, suddenly we were expected to believe that he was still inlove with her. Her relationship with Rafe was on the rocks, because Sami would not believe Rafe and was allowing herself to be manipulated by EJ once again. So she allowed him to hang around her and the children. Stefano wanted the children to move back into the mansion and EJ was able to talk her into doing exactly that. For EJ it is always about his kids and family. It really does not matter to EJ what Sami wants. At the moment Sami has his kids full time. He wants them back in his life full time and Rafe nowhere in their lives.

The whole idea of the doppelganger was to get rid of the influence of Rafe out of children's life so, that he could have more control. If Sami mattered or he was so in love with her, he would not want a stranger having sex with her. And he would not be laughing about that same thing while sharing a drink with his dad.

EJ cannot use the same tactics with Nicole. As far as I am concerned she is way smarter than Sami. If he could talk Nicole back into being with him like he normally does with Sami no matter what he does to her, then he would be with Nicole now. He had pleaded with her to come back to him and even told her how sorry he was, but Nicole has told him that she did not want to go back with him ever again. When he has tried to go near her, even just having a conversation with her, Rafe or Daniel comes to her rescue and I never felt she needed rescuing. He has got the obstacle of Rafe and Daniel and Nicole herself.

EJ cannot blackmail her to come back to him. he has nothing to blackmail her with. He can't kidnapp her and take her to the mansion, he is fully aware that she needs to avoid stress at all times. So, I don't see what else he could have done.

The story could have gone another way and better written. It would have been nice if every time he went to talk to Nicole Rafe did not show up, and it would have been nice if, he had not moved next door to Sami but, then that was the writers way of starting EJami again.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Oct 14 2012, 12:26 PM
lazydazes
EJ did try to get Nicole back under Mardar. He had no further interest in Taylor, that was shortlived, and he showed no interest in getting back with Sami, and why would he, after he was laughing about her having sex with a doppleganger. His so called love for Sami is not believable and his love for Taylor was not believable as well. He would not do the things he has done to Sami if he truly loved her. With Taylor he was lying to her all the time. Also a lot of their conversation was about what he loved about Nicole and it usually was a long list he was giving her and Taylor never asked him once what it was that he loved about her.

To get Nicole back, EJ cannot use the same tactics that he uses on Sami. It always boils down to his child/children with EJ. From the first moment he found out that Sami was pregnant for him, he had to fight to be part of their lives. He used the vendetta between Brady and the Dimera so she had to marry him to save her family. Then she had to move into the mansion with the children, as she had no job, and Lucas was in prison. During that time he was still manipulating Sami by lying to her and as usual she made it easy for him. He meets Nicole they have a relationship they marry, he found out Nicole was deciving him, he boots her out, then he wanted revenge and Sami got the brunt of it by him kidnapping Sydney and watching her suffer over it, and when he found that she was not miserable enough, he decided instead to play the hero by brining Sydney back then, suddenly we were expected to believe that he was still inlove with her. Her relationship with Rafe was on the rocks, because Sami would not believe Rafe and was allowing herself to be manipulated by EJ once again. So she allowed him to hang around her and the children. Stefano wanted the children to move back into the mansion and EJ was able to talk her into doing exactly that. For EJ it is always about his kids and family. It really does not matter to EJ what Sami wants. At the moment Sami has his kids full time. He wants them back in his life full time and Rafe nowhere in their lives.

The whole idea of the doppelganger was to get rid of the influence of Rafe out of children's life so, that he could have more control. If Sami mattered or he was so in love with her, he would not want a stranger having sex with her. And he would not be laughing about that same thing while sharing a drink with his dad.

EJ cannot use the same tactics with Nicole. As far as I am concerned she is way smarter than Sami. If he could talk Nicole back into being with him like he normally does with Sami no matter what he does to her, then he would be with Nicole now. He had pleaded with her to come back to him and even told her how sorry he was, but Nicole has told him that she did not want to go back with him ever again. When he has tried to go near her, even just having a conversation with her, Rafe or Daniel comes to her rescue and I never felt she needed rescuing. He has got the obstacle of Rafe and Daniel and Nicole herself.

EJ cannot blackmail her to come back to him. he has nothing to blackmail her with. He can't kidnapp her and take her to the mansion, he is fully aware that she needs to avoid stress at all times. So, I don't see what else he could have done.

The story could have gone another way and better written. It would have been nice if every time he went to talk to Nicole Rafe did not show up, and it would have been nice if, he had not moved next door to Sami but, then that was the writers way of starting EJami again.

I agree that the story could have gone another way and been better written, but that goes for some of the examples you just gave of EJ and Sami's relationship. So many of the reasons that are given as to why EJ and Sami can never be together are nothing more than plot points from the writers in order to push their story line of choice. When story line agendas change, we the viewers must decide if we can ignore the past like the writers do. Sometimes I can, and sometimes I can't.

Dee-anne

gailwinters
Oct 14 2012, 01:01 PM
Dee-anne
Oct 14 2012, 12:26 PM
lazydazes

I agree that the story could have gone another way and been better written, but that goes for some of the examples you just gave of EJ and Sami's relationship. So many of the reasons that are given as to why EJ and Sami can never be together are nothing more than plot points from the writers in order to push their story line of choice. When story line agendas change, we the viewers must decide if we can ignore the past like the writers do. Sometimes I can, and sometimes I can't.
For me to ignore the past or forgive it, it really depends on how they play out the present and it has to be believable and well played out, otherwise it just becomes a joke. I also can't say oh, it is just a soap so lets suspend belief. Not when it comes to relationships, I can't. It is important how my favorite character is treated, and that is why I hate this story that Nicole is in, and I double hate that they killed her baby.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I think that is really just terrible of EJ to record Nicole confessing about the paternity, even after knowing the baby is dead. What good comes from recording her when the baby is gone? I can get him wanting her to say it, so he could have the chance to be recognized that he was the father, and maybe even confront her on why she lied. But it just makes him look like he's getting off from her pain which is really sad. They could have been together as a family if he'd been willing to put Nicole above chasing a woman who repeatedly uses him.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

This is a bit off-topic, but weren't Nicole and Carrie due around the same time? I sure hope that someone mentions whether Carrie gave birth off screen, and whether she had a boy or girl. Better than that, maybe someone could go visit Carrie and Austin in Switzerland.

...You may now continue with your Ejami/Ejole arguments. Thank you.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Oct 13 2012, 10:20 AM
shar_d
Oct 13 2012, 02:19 AM
Dee-anne
Oct 12 2012, 03:59 PM
rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 04:12 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True! I thought Rafe sounded stupid when he was telling EJ he won, I was thinking, winning Sami is not somthing to boast about, because we know before long she wiill be doing some more heavy breathing with EJ and Lucas will be getting his share of her soon, then it is full circle back to him, and round and round we go.
LOL I literally laughed out loud when that loser Rafe said that he won...wtf did he win? A washed up harpy who pants whenever ANY man touches her? Lmao Rafe is so dumb! He only recently started showing interest in her when he found out her and EJ were starting to rekindle their relationship. Everything Rafe does, his every motive in life is to destroy EJ. He would probably commit suicide if EJ were no longer around for him to obsess over. I think deep down he is in love with EJ and cannot stand the fact that EJ doesn't want him back in return LOL! I mean seriously...what man with any pride would continuously try to pass off another man's child as their own..not once but twice now! I LOVE how EJ called him out on his hypocrisy by telling him that he claims to have all these morals and loyalty to family, yet he doesn't respect EJ's own right to be a part of his children's lives. Rafe is a psychopath. I really wish they didn't get rid of Carrie..they would've made a perfect match..2 holier than thou hypocrites..a match made in heaven!
I would hardly call Rafe a psychopath; now, Ej, is a different matter. He fits the definition of a psychopath/sociopath to a tee.
At least he use to be interesting as one, now it seems like he sorta lost his edge.

Still love him though :embarrassed:

Cupcake06

I have just accepted that we are never going to get off this merry-go-round. EJ has alot of potential, and of all the men (in his age range or whatever--not including Lucas) he is the one with at least some sort of life/personality or whatever you want to call it. But the nonstop stuff with Sami and Nicole is just way too boring.

So I hope that Eric has something going for him...other than looks, because I think Brady, Rafe, and Daniel are attractive. And, well...yeah.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Oct 14 2012, 02:23 PM
I think that is really just terrible of EJ to record Nicole confessing about the paternity, even after knowing the baby is dead. What good comes from recording her when the baby is gone? I can get him wanting her to say it, so he could have the chance to be recognized that he was the father, and maybe even confront her on why she lied. But it just makes him look like he's getting off from her pain which is really sad. They could have been together as a family if he'd been willing to put Nicole above chasing a woman who repeatedly uses him.
Maybe it's not about Sami. Just maybe it's about Nicole, Dan and Rafe lying to his face for months (and smugly I might add) about his child and finally getting the proof he needs to shut them down. EJ may feel bad for Nicole for the loss of their child but he hasn't forgotten that. Nicole was even willing to keep the truth from him after the baby died, she said so to Rafe in her room while EJ listened in (or will in Monday's DA). THAT'S terrible. All the sympathy I had for her evaporated when she instantly blamed Jen (who I don't care about anyway) for her child's death when she knew the baby was already dead AND remained adamant on keeping up with this lie.

outrageous
Member Avatar

IMO EJ always wanted Samantha. Nicole chased after EJ, not the other way around. He appealed to her because of his money and to stick it to Sami. Throughout the show, it's been consistent that EJ always chased after Sami, and Nicole has always been his second choice.

Nicole IMO is a psychopath too. Not counting prior psychotic behaviour when it came to Chloe, Sami and Mia, she just used the dead fetus she was still carrying to frame Jennifer. While I felt sorry for her loss and enjoyed Ari's performance, Nicole's actions made me sick. The only thing that would make matters worse would be if the baby was actually alive before she threw herself down the stairs.

Taping Nicole's confession is low, but EJ has no problems resorting to that, particularly after what she did to him out of nothing but jealousy and spite. After all, he is a bad guy.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

telling ej us the father of baby after is dead is cruel

when ej getting back on sami when she shot him he put fake rafe thatcause nicole mom death
depite nicole forgave which very fast which mardr downsize anything that could good ejole only to put ej and sami back later

it not far fetched nicole would not want any do with ej knonwing ej involvement with sami last time his obsession on sami sami cause her mother death

mcharles

outrageous
Oct 14 2012, 05:03 PM
IMO EJ always wanted Samantha. Nicole chased after EJ, not the other way around. He appealed to her because of his money and to stick it to Sami. Throughout the show, it's been consistent that EJ always chased after Sami, and Nicole has always been his second choice.

Nicole IMO is a psychopath too. Not counting prior psychotic behaviour when it came to Chloe, Sami and Mia, she just used the dead fetus she was still carrying to frame Jennifer. While I felt sorry for her loss and enjoyed Ari's performance, Nicole's actions made me sick. The only thing that would make matters worse would be if the baby was actually alive before she threw herself down the stairs.

Taping Nicole's confession is low, but EJ has no problems resorting to that, particularly after what she did to him out of nothing but jealousy and spite. After all, he is a bad guy.
and remember her actually hear Nicole and Rafe plotting to keep the truth from him in her hospital room, this is basically a last resort short of ordering the test on his dead son who he already got confirmation is his.

camera shy

I don't feel sorry for EJ at all. So what if Nicole lied to him about being the father of their son. He's done a lot worse......like telling Sami her daughter had been kidnapped and then murdered.

Tibi
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Oct 14 2012, 05:45 AM
EJ is as dumb as a bucket of rocks. What real man would trade in their kid for a woman but a loser? First of all, he has willingly gone along with the lie and allowed rafe to claim the baby to keep sami. So he can cool it with all this supposed outrage. If the devil were to approach him, he`d probably barter his soul to get sami. This man has stood back and literally let other men show more concern for his baby so he can chase after a woman who doesn`t want him. So he can cut the fake concern he`ll play in his five minute scene. Where has he been these other long months when he should`ve been a real man and taken care of his pregnant wife? Where were his plots/schemes to win nicole back? Right he didn`t have any because he`s too focused on his obsession. As for Ejole, Nicole would be crazy to go back to him after everything he`s done to her. After Taylor and Sami, he`s proven to this past ejole fan that he never loved nicole at all.
And this jackassed clown has the gall to go to the hospital, tape a sedated woman who`s lost her baby because he has the hope that sami will run back to him afterwards. Let me give u a little clue junior, if u gotta work THAT hard to get someone, they`re clearly not that into you. I don`t know who`s chewing on whose balls the hardest: maggie on victors or sami on ej`s. At this point it`s a toss up.
EJ is a total loser for chasing after a loser that has never loved him. For a few sweet months under MarDar he seemed to have snapped out of his sick obsession with the beast. He was truly happy & truly in love with Nicole. He pursued her, he wanted to be with her, he was truly upset when she still decided to serve her with divorce papers. Even during the tragic beastsex he didn't seem to want Sami, he looked completely disgusted and did not seem to be enjoying it one bit. Then afterward, he told Sami it meant absolutely nothing and he went on to tell Sami that he loved Nicole and never wanted anything or anyone more. So no I don't buy that he never loved Nicole. Even for awhile after the reaveal he did not go after Sami, he did try to get Nicole back, he begged he pleaded. Then something changed, who knows what. It seems like one of tiic decided they want EJ to forever look like a pathetic puppy dog chasing after a woman who will NEVER love him with any of her heart. For some reason they think that's what people want to see, I for one never will and have stopped watching months ago. I read the spoilers & recaps hoping it will get better but it only gets worse. As long as they write Sami as a washed up fickle hag and the center of all storylined Days will continue to suck.

Dee-anne

outrageous
Oct 14 2012, 05:03 PM

Apart from the early days when EJ first met Nicole, and she use to play along with EJ to make Sami upset. A lot of the chasing of Nicole was done by EJ. Each time the relationship ended, he is the one that came after Nicole not the other way around. Nicole chased Brady, plenty of evidence of that but, EJ is the one that chased Nicole. Even her first pregnancy, she walked away from him, he is the one that came to her to persuade her to movie in with him. EJole 2 he blackmailed her to come back to him, Ejole 3, he persuaded her to come back to him. Nicole was staying far away from EJ. He was the one that was turning up everywhere she went. Nicole was not after EJ's money. She wanted Victors money. She genuinely had affection for EJ.

Sami was no longer with Rafe when EJ continued to go after Nicole. Asking her and pleading with her to come back to him. She refused every time. So, I would not say that Nicole is EJ's second choice. I have not forgotten that he told Sami how much he loved Nicole and that did not want to lose her. When the relationship ended, Once again EJ was chasing Nicole not the other way around. If she had given in they would be together now. Glad she didn't but my point is he was once again chasing Nicole.

Whenever Nicole breaks up with EJ she chases someone else. She does not chase him. She has chased Brady twice and got him back both times and now they got her chasing Daniel which is bad enough but, I am glad they don't have her chasing EJ. No reason why she should.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 11 2012, 03:50 PM
Winterfaire
Oct 11 2012, 03:42 PM
Does anyone really believe Nicole's baby is dead?
I do. The birth scene makes it seem like he's really dead. It's a soap so they can always retcon it, but I don't think that's the plan as of now.
Having Cameron be the delivering doctor, and Maxine the attending nurse (instead of day players) added legitimacy to the baby being really dead. But the one thing that struck me as strange was that there was zero attempt to perform CPR and resuscitate the baby. Instead he was proclaimed dead within a minute of delivery. Maybe I should just chalk that up to bad writing.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I think because of the bad writing, I am leaning on her baby being alive somehow, oh maybe I am just naive and want desperately for Nicole to be a mother.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
shar_d
Dee-anne
rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 04:12 AM

True! I thought Rafe sounded stupid when he was telling EJ he won, I was thinking, winning Sami is not somthing to boast about, because we know before long she wiill be doing some more heavy breathing with EJ and Lucas will be getting his share of her soon, then it is full circle back to him, and round and round we go.
LOL I literally laughed out loud when that loser Rafe said that he won...wtf did he win? A washed up harpy who pants whenever ANY man touches her? Lmao Rafe is so dumb! He only recently started showing interest in her when he found out her and EJ were starting to rekindle their relationship. Everything Rafe does, his every motive in life is to destroy EJ. He would probably commit suicide if EJ were no longer around for him to obsess over. I think deep down he is in love with EJ and cannot stand the fact that EJ doesn't want him back in return LOL! I mean seriously...what man with any pride would continuously try to pass off another man's child as their own..not once but twice now! I LOVE how EJ called him out on his hypocrisy by telling him that he claims to have all these morals and loyalty to family, yet he doesn't respect EJ's own right to be a part of his children's lives. Rafe is a psychopath. I really wish they didn't get rid of Carrie..they would've made a perfect match..2 holier than thou hypocrites..a match made in heaven!
I would hardly call Rafe a psychopath; now, Ej, is a different matter. He fits the definition of a psychopath/sociopath to a tee.
Ironically Sami and EJ both could fill the definition of both those words.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 16 2012, 12:50 PM
magicsteacher
shar_d
Dee-anne

Ironically Sami and EJ both could fill the definition of both those words.
What could you possibly mean, Sami is the heroine of the show and every man must worship the ground she walks on falling all over themselves to be the next in line down her twat most traveled?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply