Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ Learns the Truth!; Airs the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 02:20 PM (10,781 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 12:55 PM
nolagirl
Oct 16 2012, 12:50 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 13 2012, 10:20 AM
shar_d
Oct 13 2012, 02:19 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I would hardly call Rafe a psychopath; now, Ej, is a different matter. He fits the definition of a psychopath/sociopath to a tee.
Ironically Sami and EJ both could fill the definition of both those words.
What could you possibly mean, Sami is the heroine of the show and every man must worship the ground she walks on falling all over themselves to be the next in line down her twat most traveled?
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Twat Most Traveled -We should send her an award for that :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Maybe we could send it to the Daytime Emmy Awards Show it could be a new competition and since Day's needs some winners in there Sami would go for the WIN :chee:

Actually the Emmy's should get more creative with their awards

Twat Most Traveled
Worst Mother on Daytime
Most Puke Worthy Couple
Worst Sex Scene
Worst Kissing Scene
Best Snarky Remark (I think Victor would have this one)
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 16 2012, 03:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 13 2012, 10:20 AM
shar_d
Oct 13 2012, 02:19 AM
Dee-anne
Oct 12 2012, 03:59 PM
rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 04:12 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
True! I thought Rafe sounded stupid when he was telling EJ he won, I was thinking, winning Sami is not somthing to boast about, because we know before long she wiill be doing some more heavy breathing with EJ and Lucas will be getting his share of her soon, then it is full circle back to him, and round and round we go.
LOL I literally laughed out loud when that loser Rafe said that he won...wtf did he win? A washed up harpy who pants whenever ANY man touches her? Lmao Rafe is so dumb! He only recently started showing interest in her when he found out her and EJ were starting to rekindle their relationship. Everything Rafe does, his every motive in life is to destroy EJ. He would probably commit suicide if EJ were no longer around for him to obsess over. I think deep down he is in love with EJ and cannot stand the fact that EJ doesn't want him back in return LOL! I mean seriously...what man with any pride would continuously try to pass off another man's child as their own..not once but twice now! I LOVE how EJ called him out on his hypocrisy by telling him that he claims to have all these morals and loyalty to family, yet he doesn't respect EJ's own right to be a part of his children's lives. Rafe is a psychopath. I really wish they didn't get rid of Carrie..they would've made a perfect match..2 holier than thou hypocrites..a match made in heaven!
I would hardly call Rafe a psychopath; now, Ej, is a different matter. He fits the definition of a psychopath/sociopath to a tee.
well to each their own, i think the character of Rafe has potential..that is when he is not in Sami's realm or plotting to steal EJ's children away from him. To me that makes him a psychopath..why not just go have kids of his own?? Why is he so obsessed with trying to father Ej's children? EAch time he does this, he knows the risk he is taking, yet he continues to do it..you know what they say the definition of insanity is.

shar_d
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 13 2012, 05:11 PM
Dafuq, She is gonna dump him over this lie??? Who does she think she is? I want EJ away from this skank. They've already destroyed Ejole so please get him a new woman, like Chloe!
I agree, I would LOVE to see EJ with Chloe! Scami would be so jealous! lol I really hope they give both EJ and Rafe a chance to be with other women, sick of the same EJ/RAFE/SCAMI/NICOLE round about. We need something new and fresh!

shar_d
Member Avatar

I see nothing wrong with EJ recording Nicole's confession. he jst finished hearing her and Rafe say they were going to keep up the lie, so to me it makes sense that he would want proof once and for all and get her confession. I think it is more than just trying to get Scami back. He already told Rafe that he could have her, and that all he cares about is his baby. He is also grieving too, and I think its unfair of Nicole to be telling everyone and their dog that her baby died, yet didn't have the courtesy to tell the baby's father. She wouldn't have been pregnant if it wasn't for EJ's sperm lol. I feel sorry for Nicole because I think she would've been a great mother, and I wish they would still have it turn out that Sydney is truly her baby, however I don't feel sorry for her in regards to EJ taping her. She is sitting there crying and putting on a real show for Daniel and Rafe. That scene made me sick where she was telling Daniel all of the "what ifs" knowing damn well her baby was already dead all along and Jen had nothing to do with it. It takes a real psychopath to do that..she's nuts. I know my opinion is in the minority here, but i'm not feeling this current storyline the writers have put Nicole in, its beneath her, she deserves better than this. I hate how they are making her go all nuts over stupid Daniel..lying about her dead baby for what? To get him to run off with her? that's ridiculous. I really hope they put Dannifer back together so that Nicole can move on with someone else, preferably Eric!
Edited by shar_d, Oct 17 2012, 12:36 AM.

shar_d
Member Avatar

BigFat Irish Head
Oct 16 2012, 11:47 AM
tomsawyer
Oct 11 2012, 03:50 PM
Winterfaire
Oct 11 2012, 03:42 PM
Does anyone really believe Nicole's baby is dead?
I do. The birth scene makes it seem like he's really dead. It's a soap so they can always retcon it, but I don't think that's the plan as of now.
Having Cameron be the delivering doctor, and Maxine the attending nurse (instead of day players) added legitimacy to the baby being really dead. But the one thing that struck me as strange was that there was zero attempt to perform CPR and resuscitate the baby. Instead he was proclaimed dead within a minute of delivery. Maybe I should just chalk that up to bad writing.
funny that you mention this, because I truly think its going to turn out that Cameron is working for the Dimeras, he is after all Celeste's son, and we don't know who his father is. He could have been hired by Stefano to someone switch the baby with a dead one?? The first doc who wouldn't let her see the monitor was suspicious as well. I don't think the writers would've made a point to have a diff doctor with Nicole if it didn't have some relevance to it. I'm hoping that the baby is still alive. I doubt EJ has anything to do with it based on him finding out about the baby's death from the nurse, it probably is Stefano's doing, and maybe Kristen is involved somehow?

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

poor ej but they need to let nicole have a baby for once not just sami
:-/

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I do not feel the least bit sorry for Ej. Instead of running around trying to screw Sami, he should have been way more concerned with the wife he supposedly said he loved over and over again and protected his baby boy. He knew that child was his all along and he chose to ignore both Nicole and his son. I'm over Ejole written this way. I'm willing to give Ericole a try if they actually put them together. Nicole deserves way better then ass chasing Ej. Who I truly feel sorry for is his baby boy, whose own father was willing to sell him out for a piece of Sami. That sure is father of the year material if ever I saw it.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Oct 17 2012, 07:20 PM.

MericP
Member Avatar

I think EJ moved on because Nicole didn't want him anymore.

He tried at the beginning and gave up.

I actually think during the time Nicole snuck into his apartment he would have taken her back but she didn't want him.

So now I don't feel sorry for Nicole; she brought it on herself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply