Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD Interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:56 PM (12,675 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

talbab1994
Oct 15 2012, 05:01 AM
MericP
Oct 15 2012, 04:35 AM
I really hope they do Ejami - for REAL this time. I agree with James; it has never been done. Teased, yes, but I want to see a writer fully commit to giving them a chance.

Safe had their chance and we got to "enjoy" Sami running around in ugly plaid shirts and a bitchy, holier than though attitude much like her Neanderthal husband Rafe. We all know Tomlin loves GG and Safe but we are over it.
I just hope that they commit to one couple and go with it! I don't care who it is but just crap or get off the pot! :D Pick one! For all of the rest of us who are tired of Sami and her million men, PLEASE!
THIS is the thing that I'm over. I'm over all of them, Ejami as much as any.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

I'm not sure about MarDar wrote for Ejami. To me it looked like they wrote mostly for Ejole. I'm pretty sure that under them the baby would still be alive. It's only when Tomlin took over that everything changed on a dime. It took him all of a couple of weeks to turn the show into The Rafe and Sami Show.

I don't know how they're going to go with Ejami when EJ is being turned into the Devil again. It has started already with Nicole's taped confession and his desire for vengence for his son.
Edited by outrageous, Oct 16 2012, 01:30 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Between Nov and Feb, they wrote for EJole but after the reaveal it was EJ and Sami all the way. EJ and Nicole barely shared scenes together except once every month where EJ would 'beg' Nicole to take him back and she gave a resounding no. We have had close to seven months of EJami bumping into each other, the dynamic of their relationship changed literally in one day over a bottle of wine and they went from wishing each other dead to patting one another on the back about being super parents (MarDar) plus one month of EJ panting after Sami (TomSell) and now sami is panting after Rafe but EJ is still stuck in the vortex of suck (Sami's overused vajayjay). EJ was never truly meant to be a good guy, Sami has tried to change him into her version of the man she could maybe see as more than a bootycall. They have never had a loving open relationship because they work better as adversaries than anything else and even then, they still suck.

Nicole is the only woman to have truly loved him and he has loved her. And their fights are as good as their love for one another if not better because they are just so bad, good at being bad and were never ashamed of it. I would much rather watch them than another failed attempt at EJ and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 01:51 AM
Between Nov and Feb, they wrote for EJole but after the reaveal it was EJ and Sami all the way. EJ and Nicole barely shared scenes together except once every month where EJ would 'beg' Nicole to take him back and she gave a resounding no. We have had close to seven months of EJami bumping into each other, the dynamic of their relationship changed literally in one day over a bottle of wine and they went from wishing each other dead to patting one another on the back about being super parents (MarDar) plus one month of EJ panting after Sami (TomSell) and now sami is panting after Rafe but EJ is still stuck in the vortex of suck (Sami's overused vajayjay). EJ was never truly meant to be a good guy, Sami has tried to change him into her version of the man she could maybe see as more than a bootycall. They have never had a loving open relationship because they work better as adversaries than anything else and even then, they still suck.

Nicole is the only woman to have truly loved him and he has loved her. And their fights are as good as their love for one another if not better because they are just so bad, good at being bad and were never ashamed of it. I would much rather watch them than another failed attempt at EJ and Sami.
Nicely put ironically I think Mar/Dar was putting a decent spin on somethings and brings some characters back to form. Not saying I liked all their storyline's but I honestly think they were at least showing the characters I remember not the pod people that walk around and say things that would never had come out of their mouths. I sometimes wonder how the vets feel about what their characters have been reduced to. ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

dayslover12

Cannot wait to see scenes with EJ and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 01:51 AM

Quoted for truth.

I had whiplash from how EJ and Sami went from mortal enemies to best buddies.I don't see love with ejami, just obsession and bad habits. When they ruin the true loving relationships in their lives they resort to their default positions but they'd both rather be somewhere else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic