Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD Interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:56 PM (12,680 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

This interview means nothing, just like the Shawn Christian interview. Shawn said that he was going to extreme lengths to protect Nicole and the baby. Obviously, he didn't know what we was watching and now the baby is dead. So JS probably doesn't know what we are watching.
Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Unless James Scott is saying he's leaving for his goat farm in Austria I could care less what this man says. Anyway MF interviews with him always come off much like Nelson interviews with CC... Just a subconscious plea to suck his dick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I really like this interview, and I agree with JS in what he has to say! The thing is, EJami is not la la land couple and I really wonder if TomSell have the wrinting skills to write for this passionate, complex couple?
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 11 2012, 04:51 PM
They're probably not using Susan on-screen (like she should be) because wouldn't that be more money they'd have to pay Eileen?
Probably.

If they aren't going to have ED play Susan, having Stefano and Kristen on screen together would be the next best thing to facilitate some scenes where EJ's upbringing can be discussed. Specifically, how much time did he spend with Susan growing up?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

Nothing can make EJami likeable.This pairing has been worn out a dozen times already.Too much sheet over the past several years make Sami and EJ sickening
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

tomsawyer
Oct 11 2012, 04:45 PM
camera shy
Oct 11 2012, 04:38 PM
It might be a wild guess on my part, but it think EJ and Sami fans want them to love each other in a romantic way.
If they're going with Ejami, I'd rather see a manipulative, sexual relationship. That would at least be semi-believable at his point. If Ejami ever mutually falls in love, I'd want it to be by accident when they both thought they were just using each other.
So Much This
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

James really should stop taking interview pointers from GG, seems to be smoking the same shit. Sorry I know Ejami fan's have been waiting a long time for their couple but Sami has been ruined for many beyond repair, I personally loved Sami before now I can't stand to read about her much less watch her. This interview with James is like a polar opposite from his prior interviews, tells me he drank the kool-aide :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I don't think anyone drinks any Kool-Aid; the story line for their character changes and they have to pimp it out. Simple enough.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If JS said he and AS work well together = Ejami to me. as long as it lasts more than a week or two, TomSell is making my head spin with how fast everything is going.....they need to show down just a tad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

This article was pointless. I don't think that JS really gives a shit if they have Ej marrying goats as long as he gets a paycheck. This article was all BS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

They can't possibly be doing anything with EJ and Sami because everybody knows that Tomlin loves Rafe and Safe and hates EJami. Clearly James has somehow missed a memo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

I liked ejami til I watched their sex scenes

They're only good when ej is taunting sami. And even then I am tired of them
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

I didn't like their sex scene where she's wearing some baby pink pajamas and I didn't like couch sex for the same reasons = over-rehearsed
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

pennieloafer
Oct 11 2012, 05:41 PM
I liked ejami til I watched their sex scenes

They're only good when ej is taunting sami. And even then I am tired of them
I am tierd of them in ANY incarnation and really JS saying that what EJAMI have is NOT a romantic love is true . As IMO it has always been an obsession on EJ"s part. I mean even his dialogue to Rafe where he said "give Samantha up to me". Speaks volumes of how he has always viewed her as his possession, the one he can never quite attain. Nothing "loving or romantic" about that.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 05:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

esp13
Oct 11 2012, 05:40 PM
They can't possibly be doing anything with EJ and Sami because everybody knows that Tomlin loves Rafe and Safe and hates EJami. Clearly James has somehow missed a memo.
LOL. It is DR canon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I feel like James doesn't read his own scripts and he apparently doesn't know Susan returned less than a year ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Wait. Is this a Michael Fairman interview or did he lift this from SOD?
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I thought it was an interview, but re-reading the intro it appears that it's lifted from SOD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh for the love of God! Whatever
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

esp13
Oct 11 2012, 06:02 PM
I thought it was an interview, but re-reading the intro it appears that it's lifted from SOD.
Oh yeah, you're right, it is from SOD. It also says "Below are a few excerpts from the interview!" which means there's more to his interview in SOD.

Anybody want to volunteer to go out and buy one and tell us what else he says? :biggrin:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic