Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD Interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:56 PM (12,681 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This is definitely not a Michael Fairman interview. We don't usually post these SOD interviews because the information isn't typically spoilerish. It's hard to tell if this one is or not. If I can later, I'll add some of what was missing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

They haven't been "seemingly moving toward ejami" in the episodes I've been watching, which is really too bad, because as JS said, it really is time to let them have their moment of being fully committed to each other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

i wouldn't mind some kookieness. it might even make the show more enjoyable.... (i'm trying to figure out how to correct "more enjoyable" since i currently do NOT enjoy the show, minus the Caroline stuff which seems to be relatively well done and is one of the only stories where all the actors involved can actually act.) The show doesn't even really have comic moments any more. Remember when Sami had to hide under Eugenia's bed? or when Bo lost a bet & had to streak naked around the pub parking lot? All the show has now are mediocre re-done storylines without any action, and Safe as their only source of romance (with a hint of WilSon & Gabi/Nick).
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 11 2012, 06:46 PM
They haven't been "seemingly moving toward ejami" in the episodes I've been watching, which is really too bad, because as JS said, it really is time to let them have their moment of being fully committed to each other.
Not recently, but they were a few weeks ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 06:47 PM
six
I'd say they got close to the kind of connection I'm talking about, but it was over in a matter of days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 11 2012, 06:50 PM
lysie
six
I'd say they got close to the kind of connection I'm talking about, but it was over in a matter of days.
I'm not disputing that. I'm not disputing anything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

So does this mean Rafe won't be in the picture? Does this mean Sami will be with EJ and he'll be the only man she's thinking about? I bet we'll get some tweet from Galen and it'll be just the opposite of what JS had to say about ejami. And when JS said EJ and Sami are like a fairytale he must mean like Grimms Fairytale.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 06:52 PM
six
Oct 11 2012, 06:50 PM
lysie
six
I'm not disputing that. I'm not disputing anything.
Okay, then. If that had lasted a few months I'd say they had their time and got their chance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

camera shy
Oct 11 2012, 06:57 PM
So does this mean Rafe won't be in the picture? Does this mean Sami will be with EJ and he'll be the only man she's thinking about? I bet we'll get some tweet from Galen and it'll be just the opposite of what JS had to say about ejami. And when JS said EJ and Sami are like a fairytale he must mean like Grimms Fairytale.
Don't worry, all 3 of Sami's "men" will always be pimping their respective pairings in some form. GG will probably tweet more Safe coming up soon. BD will probably tweet whenever he sees "Lumi magic" in his script and so on and so forth till the next JS interview where he'll pimp Ejami as some kind of tortured romance that never got a fair shot. Point is the pimping will never end from all sides and thus the fanbase wars won't either. The misery continues...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Daytime Royalty can confirm that this interview was done a few weeks ago and was referring to how stories at that time were playing out. It was not intended to be spoilerish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

It is about that time that James had an interview. I love everything about this interview, but not getting my hopes up.

First Sami needs to do the chasing,not him been there and done that.

Looking forward to Ej And Kristen scenes.

I really miss his scenes with Will, now Will is back boring.

I LOVE everything about James though so I am a pretty bias.

TFP ;)
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 11 2012, 10:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 07:13 PM
Daytime Royalty can confirm that this interview was done a few weeks ago and was referring to how stories at that time were playing out. It was not intended to be spoilerish.
Thank god
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am sure the writers are going to continue to throw bones at all fan bases at all.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 11 2012, 08:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

JamesScott_19
Oct 11 2012, 07:58 PM
I am sure the writers are going to continue to throw fan bases at all couples.
Yeah everyone except Ejole. :flipoff:
Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 08:04 PM
JamesScott_19
I am sure that they are not through, I know that you love them though.

Hang in there :)

I am sure they are not through, judging by these writers they are never going to write for a couple unless it is Safe or Daniel and Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 11 2012, 08:04 PM
JamesScott_19
As I said I hope Eric gives Elvis a run for his money regarding Nicole as you just know he's not going to like it. Remember his freak outs over Bricole being together? He may not "want" her now but he doesn't like anyone with who her perceives "as his women". Its time EJ got some real competition for Nicole's heart.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 08:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Oct 11 2012, 07:56 PM
lysie
Thank god
I wouldn't be too relieved. The articles that actually were spoilers do imply something more is coming, but that's not what this particular interview is referring to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 08:13 PM
pennieloafer
lysie
Thank god
I wouldn't be too relieved. The articles that actually were spoilers do imply something more is coming, but that's not what this particular interview is referring to.
I know you were will be thrilled if Elope was happening soon :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 11 2012, 08:17 PM
lysie
Oct 11 2012, 08:13 PM
pennieloafer
lysie
Thank god
I know you were will be thrilled if Elope was happening soon :P
Nah. I'd find it funny as heck, but not really thrilled, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Serenity 808

I can't really support EJami right now because it's clear Sami doesn't love EJ as much as EJ loves her. During the summer I supported them because Sami seemed not to care much about Rafe, but ever since the new writers took over, Sami just dropped EJ without a second thought. The only way I want them together is if Sami fights for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic