Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD Interview with James Scott
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:56 PM (13,206 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Fairy Tale? More like Nightmare on Elm street to infinity and beyond...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Here are some of the things that missing from the original write-up.

James on why he stays at Days: "I stay because I like being there. If I didn't like being there, I wouldn't stay. There are times when you really have the opportunity to delve deep and the work can be very rewarding. I work with an incredible group of people. It's a very enjoyable experience."

James on the popularity of his character: "I definitely enjoy the dark side of EJ. I don't care if people like him at all. Likable is a relative term. They like the people that they dislike. They like to dislike them. I think that EJ's popularity, which is a measure of like, even if they dislike him, is based upon the fact that he is this guy who is not particularly liked and not particularly nice." He goes on to say that he's never had a fan say they want him to be nice, and that if anyone feels that way, they should write to him.

James on Joseph Mascolo: "Joe Mascolo has taugh me a tremendous amount . He leads with such a strong performance that you have to be able to follow his lead, so that's great, to be able to work with an actor who demands that you push yourself. It's a wonderful challenge to be given."

James on the Ejole relationship: "I think there is a lot further they could have gone with it. You know, the grief sex storyline; somebody still has to explain that to me." He goes on to say that he and Arianne Zucker still try to keep a spark alive in their scenes. He says he thinks you always need to find some space in the animosity to keep the door open for the future. "I think I actively try and do that in going through these situations with actresses where the relationship is sort of bitterly resolving."

James on Lauren Koslow: "Lauren Koslow is one of my favorite actresses to work with. The dynamic between EJ and Kate has the potential to be one of the most interesting on the show. They really like each other and I think want to watch out for one another." He goes on to say that they seem to really enjoying getting under one another's skin, and they even seem to enjoy having the other person getting under their skin. "They both know who the other person is and see through all of their shit. They don't try and play the same games with each other that they do with other people."

To read the full interview and also see what James does during his weeks off and read about his travel plans, pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Serenity 808
Oct 11 2012, 08:32 PM
I can't really support EJami right now because it's clear Sami doesn't love EJ as much as EJ loves her. During the summer I supported them because Sami seemed not to care much about Rafe, but ever since the new writers took over, Sami just dropped EJ without a second thought. The only way I want them together is if Sami fights for him.
I don't think the problem is that Sami doesn't love Ej as much as he loves her, I think the issue is that Sami doesn't love Ej at all, and I have always doubted that Ej really loves Sami. Obsessed with her- yes; in love nah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I wish Ejate would take advantage of this period where they're no longer step relatives and have sex. It's been a long time for both of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

James on the popularity of his character: "I definitely enjoy the dark side of EJ. I don't care if people like him at all. Likable is a relative term. They like the people that they dislike. They like to dislike them. I think that EJ's popularity, which is a measure of like, even if they dislike him, is based upon the fact that he is this guy who is not particularly liked and not particularly nice." He goes on to say that he's never had a fan say they want him to be nice, and that if anyone feels that way, they should write to him.
Sorry James. At this point I can't stand your character and I FF him every chance I get. I don't care if he is nice. But he needs to be interesting. He is not. If he died tomorrow, I would not care. He kind of sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

I actually like that JS speaks for EJOLE as well. Since JS has been on Days, he's primarily been associated with Nicole or Sami, and he's doing his job by giving hope to both EJAMI and EJOLE fanbases.

Basically, as long as Days is on the air, and the actors are on, there's ALWAYS going to be a constant shift of romances for all characters - especially Nicole and Sami. I don't expect any long term romances for either of these characters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

James on the Ejole relationship: "I think there is a lot further they could have gone with it. You know, the grief sex storyline; somebody still has to explain that to me." He goes on to say that he and Arianne Zucker still try to keep a spark alive in their scenes. He says he thinks you always need to find some space in the animosity to keep the door open for the future. "I think I actively try and do that in going through these situations with actresses where the relationship is sort of bitterly resolving."
Okay. So basically he like to add his own twists "just in case". If the couple is DOA . The couple is DOA. Why lead on the fanbases "just in case"? JS is a douchebag. Pure and simple. All of his pairings have failed and I no longer care if he leaves when his contract is up. In fact, I encourage it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Lots of :rolleyes: reading but then ...
Quote:

You know, the grief sex storyline; somebody still has to explain that to me."
vision clears. I would love to read that explanation as well. B-)

Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

six
Oct 11 2012, 09:06 PM
I wish Ejate would take advantage of this period where they're no longer step relatives and have sex. It's been a long time for both of them.
Really? Kate? I like their non-romantic relationship. I think I'd rather see EJ have sex with Hope or Gabi before he has sex with Kate again :wink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ireland98
Oct 11 2012, 10:06 PM
six
Really? Kate? I like their non-romantic relationship. I think I'd rather see EJ have sex with Hope or Gabi before he has sex with Kate again :wink:
You do know that they slept together in 2006
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

LuvingLumi
Oct 11 2012, 10:09 PM
Ireland98
six
You do know that they slept together in 2006
Yes, that's why I said "again" :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

six
I was always pulling for them, they were hot back in the day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Ireland98
six
Yep. I don't need them to get married or have children or anything (EJ seems to have his own natural fertility booster, so you never know), but I'm all for them having a FWB arrangement again..
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

EJ and Kate was the only EJ relationship that never offended me. However at this point even putting him back with Kate would offend me because well he just offends me, lol. And I'm no Kate fan but I wouldn't even want her subjected to him now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

lumifan4life
Oct 11 2012, 10:33 PM
EJ and Kate was the only EJ relationship that never offended me. However at this point even putting him back with Kate would offend me because well he just offends me, lol. And I'm no Kate fan but I wouldn't even want her subjected to him now.
Ah come on, you know they were hot when they were all over each other on that office table :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

six
Oct 11 2012, 10:24 PM
Ireland98
six
Yep. I don't need them to get married or have children or anything (EJ seems to have his own natural fertility booster, so you never know), but I'm all for them having a FWB arrangement again..
I guess we all have our EJ sex partner preferences LOL!
Edited by Ireland98, Oct 12 2012, 07:56 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I never thought I would say this,.. but I hope EJ rejects Sami for a while. To much begging and pleading. EJ should not have to do that,.. its getting really old.

Sami have to prove to EJ that she wants him,.. not just because she can't have Rafe or Lucas. The man must have some pride in his bones.

In the meantime .. let him have some pointless relation with Kate, Hope, Abby or someone that has not made his life miserable over the last years.
Edited by DayDreamer, Oct 12 2012, 02:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sounds good to me!

Quote:

So, soapers are you ready for the EJami romance to move forward 100%

. I'm soooooooooooooooooooo ready. :) :cheer:

TFP
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Oct 12 2012, 02:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Does he know how gruesome some fairy tales are? Fairy tale in the order of Hansel and Gretel. Whatevs. Have fun with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It's sad when actors are so out of touch with the finished product. This dung heap is no fairytale, it's a recuring nightmare!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic