Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com - Kristen and Brady: Get Ready for Sparks
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM (4,671 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/10/11/days-kristen-and-brady-get-ready-for-sparks.htm?r=twitter
Edited by tomsawyer, Oct 11 2012, 04:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Say WHAT???

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm semi-interested in this. Kristen and John's son at least creates potential for drama.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

FUCK YES!!! This is going to be HAWT!! And the drama! :cart:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 11 2012, 04:14 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Love it!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Well, as long as it's not Brady's father.

As long as John ain't dumb and blind, and I get to hear Marlena say "Stay the HELL away from my son!", I'll be - cautiously - on board. Rather have Brady than Eric, since Brady didn't seem to like Kristen before and Eric is... well, I want other things for him (hello, Nicole).

At the same time. I really wanted this to be John & Marlena versus Kristen (and Stefano).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

My only hesitation about this is that I feel like Brady kills other characters. Not just literally, he just doesn't click with people, imho, or bring anything to the table. I'd love to see Kristen use him, though. Brady would be a great 90's-style attractive idiot.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I would much rather see Eric in Brady's role. Would just add more to the Marlena vs. Kristen dynamic. But this will definitely cause drama. I hope they don't write John as having anything related to jealousy though. I could see Tomlin/Whitesell going that route. Hopefully not. And I want some sort of mention to Kristen being there when Brady was little, practically helping to raise him as a mother figure.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This could be interesting. I like that it isn't Eric. I am hoping for some Eric and Nicole.

Sariah
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 11 2012, 04:13 PM
I'm semi-interested in this. Kristen and John's son at least creates potential for drama.
^^^This.

I could find it enjoyable, but with the mess the rest of the show is in, I'm not even sure this is intriguing enough to interest me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I would rather see Brady involved with Kristen than Eric, who belongs in Nicole/Sami's orbit for the most part.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This kinda grosses me out lol... but I shall reserve judgment and see how it goes. I would love a Marlena, "Stay away from my son!" comment! :wub2:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ewwwwwwwww,she was almost his step mother for Pete sake.

Brady should have better taste than that,ewwww,Wth is Chloe when I need her,she is WAY better for Brady.

:puke: :puke:

Does Brady REALLY wanna be a situation where he can actually hear the phrase,"we'll that's not how your father did it"?
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 11 2012, 05:03 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Not going to gush over it. EM doesn't seem to have chemistry with anyone hes paired with

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Actually, I think this could be really hot, interesting!

bomber
Member Avatar

I think it could be intriguing but reading the article I get the feeling they're not talking romantic sparks but that they will have some confrontations.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I'm willing to give them a try

Star784
Member Avatar

I had to re-read the title 5 times.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I want Brady with Chloe dammit. Why won't Days writers give this couple a chance? They have history and chemistry. Every time I get my hopes up for Brady & Chloe, some writer always shits on them. Fuck you Tomlin. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 11 2012, 05:19 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

Ugh no...ed can act circles around em

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply