Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com - Kristen and Brady: Get Ready for Sparks
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM (4,624 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

This looks fun. I would love to see Kristen as a cougar. Imagine the smell the fart look on John's face as he walks in on them together. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Ugh. It's have been much better with Eric and a lot less icky. Not happy with this at all.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 11 2012, 04:29 PM
My only hesitation about this is that I feel like Brady kills other characters. Not just literally, he just doesn't click with people, imho, or bring anything to the table. I'd love to see Kristen use him, though. Brady would be a great 90's-style attractive idiot.
I liked Brady and Arianna so I'll wait and see how this goes.The only time I actually disliked Nicole is when she tried to come between Brady and Arianna during their engagement.

lysie
Member Avatar

You know? There really may be nothing to this. It says she's interested and he's intrigued but suspicious. I'm going to naively hope this is nothing. But if TomSell ruins my favorite scene, three be he'll to pay.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Should not be involved with someone who once changed your diapers and babysat you while your future step mom was possessed by the devil,gross.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 11 2012, 04:59 PM
Ewwwwwwwww,she was almost his step mother for Pete sake.
Aww, "Will you still love me?" And Brady and Marlena both looking so sad that John had said Kristen was his mom now. I wanna kick John in the nutsack whenever I watch that scene. Good times.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

PLEASE,PLEASE let it be that he hates her guts because anything else is just perverted on the writers part.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

As long as John isn't the one they're destroying. And if only to hear Marlena say "Stay the hell away from my son!"

six
Member Avatar

I'm kind of skeeved out by them being related and I keep picturing Kristen with little Brady, but NGL,this is sort of intriguing.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Figures Tomsell would think of another shitty pairing. If they wanted to go for the younger shock you pairing for Kristen they should have went with EJ. Brady is nothing but eye candy. He sucks as an actor.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I don't know about this...it certainly sounds like Brady is going to become the centre of this story and much less Jarlena...if that is the case then EPIC FAIL!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am open to them, thank God the writers did not revisit Bricole.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Everytime I see this it gives me a Viki/Joey/Dorian (OLTL) feeling lmao.
Edited by Tammy, Oct 11 2012, 07:53 PM.

Dee-anne

lastDays
Oct 11 2012, 05:06 PM
Not going to gush over it. EM doesn't seem to have chemistry with anyone hes paired with
I really think he has chemistry with Nicole. I wish they put them in scenes more often, even if it is just friendship. I miss them interacting. I hate when they write him as being distant towards Nicole otherwise I do love them.

Sariah
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5

Brady should have better taste than that,ewwww,Wth is Chloe when I need her,she is WAY better for Brady.

:puke: :puke:

Does Brady REALLY wanna be a situation where he can actually hear the phrase,"we'll that's not how your father did it"?
Well, to be fair, it's not like Kristen/Brady would be the first instance of that on this show.

You had Daniel with Kate and her granddaughter. Roman slept with both Billie and Kate. Nicole's been with Brady and his grandfather. Chloe was with Philip and his nephew and his brother. Doug was with Julie and her mother. Shane was with both Kayla and Kimberly. Max slept with his cousins. The list could probably go on and on.

So there's a lot of relative swapping on Days.

And P.S. to Mitch - every time I see your Jessica Simpson clip I'm afraid she's going to knock herself out with one of those things.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 11 2012, 06:47 PM
BalscoFan5
Aww, "Will you still love me?" And Brady and Marlena both looking so sad that John had said Kristen was his mom now. I wanna kick John in the nutsack whenever I watch that scene. Good times.
yea me too :( , that scene pretty much sealed the deal forever on how I would feel about Brady and Kristen being together as a couple :puke:

King
Member Avatar

I hate this.

Martsolf and DAVIDSON!? Are you freaking KIDDING ME!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I should have known they'd fuck this up somehow.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

A Bristen pairing is going to be epic. First, Martsolf and Davidson will make a fabulous looking couple. Second, the squick factor is going to provide so much drama for John and Marlena.

I SUPPORT THIS PAIRING WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

specialcases
Member Avatar

Eric would have made much more sense....in the fact that at least he was all grown up and not a toddler the last time Kristen was around, like Brady was

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply