Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com - Kristen and Brady: Get Ready for Sparks
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM (4,623 Views)
Mason

I'm really hoping this is just a tease and not indicative of an actual story. Eileen is too good to be regularly saddled in scenes with Martsolf.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Still gross,would be like Billie hooking up with Shawn Douglas,Ew the image. :puke:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I luv me some brady black. Can`t wait for the drama that`ll ensue with a brady/kristen hookup.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

I doubt this will amount to much. They just don't seem to know what to do with Brady.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Save Brady for Chloe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

I think Kristen should go after Brady AND Eric. Both of Marlena's "sons". That would be an intriguing obstacle for John and Marlena.

John and Marlena just need to stay together. With the destruction of Bope and J/J, we need at least ONE supercouple who stay together. That should be John and Marlena.

Nicole Walker

OH hell yeah!! Get it Kristen.Young, hot and sexy and he's JOhn's son. If you can't have the daddy then get the son!

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Oops earlier I suggested a pairing w EJ for some reason I thought we were talking about Kristen Alfonso

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Now, this is GREAT Soapy storyline!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Maggie28wubsEj
Oct 11 2012, 07:34 PM
Figures Tomsell would think of another shitty pairing. If they wanted to go for the younger shock you pairing for Kristen they should have went with EJ. Brady is nothing but eye candy. He sucks as an actor.
EJ being with someone that looks like his mother is a NO for me, there aren't enough ewwwwwwwwws to make that pairing work.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 01:12 AM
Maggie28wubsEj
Oct 11 2012, 07:34 PM
Figures Tomsell would think of another shitty pairing. If they wanted to go for the younger shock you pairing for Kristen they should have went with EJ. Brady is nothing but eye candy. He sucks as an actor.
EJ being with someone that looks like his mother is a NO for me, there aren't enough ewwwwwwwwws to make that pairing work.
yeah its a shame,.. I think otherwise they would be a couple to watch out for.

Lost opportunity? On the other hand.. doesn't men (or woman) fall for people resembling their parents? ^_^ :P

NikiLani
Member Avatar

^^^In character and values yes just NOT in looks (practically identical) they don't. For now I would rather welcome the Bristen reprieve to see where it goes, I am worn out from the Sami/Rafe/EJ 5-day horror show!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Sounds lame and contrived.

Brady belongs with Chloe or Nicole!
Edited by Mirage75, Oct 12 2012, 06:04 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Oct 12 2012, 06:02 AM
Sounds lame and contrived. Anything to give more story to Jarlena- no thanks.
But how much story will THEY really get? I am not convinced this is about them anymore.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Ummmm.. Hell to the No!! They imo have a goldmine in possibilities with Broe. So much can be done with Brady and Chloe.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

brady just lost madison and they going to pair him with kristen or jennifer the last thing brady need is another woman
despite it will very soapy to marlena tell kristen to stay away from brady

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I actually think this story is very soapy and has potential.....Marlena and John don't want to have Kristen screwing them up so she zeros in on John's son....I think it will be interesting if nothing else.

andromeda

Ew.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Beats Bradison lol and i havent even seen them in scenes together yet..I'm willing to give them a try!
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Oct 12 2012, 09:21 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM
What the FUCKITY FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!

Ok, I could maybe suspend belief a little here IF I had not seen Kristen holding toddler Brady multiple times during her last run and pretty much helping to raise him for a stretch.

Ugh. I can't believe they are going to waste Kristen on a lunkhead like Brady!

TFP anyway lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply