Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com - Kristen and Brady: Get Ready for Sparks
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM (4,702 Views)
six
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 01:12 AM
Maggie28wubsEj
Oct 11 2012, 07:34 PM
Figures Tomsell would think of another shitty pairing. If they wanted to go for the younger shock you pairing for Kristen they should have went with EJ. Brady is nothing but eye candy. He sucks as an actor.
EJ being with someone that looks like his mother is a NO for me, there aren't enough ewwwwwwwwws to make that pairing work.
Not only that, Kristen was EJ's mother for awhile, which she'll remember even if he can't. The situation with Brady is inappropriate enough.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

specialcases
Oct 11 2012, 09:30 PM
Eric would have made much more sense....in the fact that at least he was all grown up and not a toddler the last time Kristen was around, like Brady was
EXACTLY!!! Ugh...This fucking show....

ticker

This is a soap opera, it's great storyline potential even though there is the ick factor. More reason for John and Marlena to hate Kristen. I think Brady is hot, don't know how Brady and Kristen interact yet so will have to hold off judgement. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out! Bring it on!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

six
Oct 12 2012, 09:42 AM
rpmaluki
Oct 12 2012, 01:12 AM
Maggie28wubsEj
Oct 11 2012, 07:34 PM
Figures Tomsell would think of another shitty pairing. If they wanted to go for the younger shock you pairing for Kristen they should have went with EJ. Brady is nothing but eye candy. He sucks as an actor.
EJ being with someone that looks like his mother is a NO for me, there aren't enough ewwwwwwwwws to make that pairing work.
Not only that, Kristen was EJ's mother for awhile, which she'll remember even if he can't. The situation with Brady is inappropriate enough.
EJ would just be... no. Deceptive as it was, she did raise him. At least she didn't raise Brady. But it would be like a Jennifer/Brady situation, where she could seriously say she changed his diaper a few times.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Again the only woman I ever want to see Brady with romantically is Chloe. Stop hooking Brady up with other women when they clearly don't work imo.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Disturbing on every level,the idea litterally makes me sick to my stomach.

shar_d
Member Avatar

I think there is sooo much potential for this storyline if they pair Kristin and Brady together. Not only would it piss of Marlena and John, but I think the two actors would have amazing chemistry together so I say bring it on!!!!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I am guessing Kristen isn't being put with Eric because for some views they are both new faces on-screen (GV is for everyone since he's never played Eric before) and I am guessing they think it's difficult for viewers to get excited about or invested in two new faces as a pairing. Many of us remember Kristen and I'm sure they're hoping Kristen fans who've abandoned the show will return, but I still think there is probably a sizable chunk who weren't around for her before. I think they want to get each of them into the orbit of people who are already recognizable on-screen. A lot of people are hankering for an Ericole reunion so they're probably going to want to play to that. I think putting Kristen with Brady would be great for its dramatic potential...but I'm not sure the original article is indicating that. They may just end up sparring with some sexual tension thrown in, without any real romance. We'll see. I'll give it a shot.

Zachiri
Member Avatar

Seriously? Please no. They're ruining my joy in Kristen's return :frownie: If it goes this way I'll still watch anyway... because I never thought that I would see the day that Eileen would reprise her role as Kristen.

Kristen & Brady though? That's just sick. If they want to go for younger shock value go with Eric instead! (and while they're at it bring Jensen Ackles back to play Eric!) There's edgy & then there's offensive :shame:
Edited by Zachiri, Oct 17 2012, 07:42 AM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

From the shows POV, If Kristen can't be with John, then his son is the next best thing! Bristen should interesting to say the least. As long as their SL does not revovle around the bedroom, I hated that with Bradison!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply