Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,578 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

Please end this Nicole/Dannifer and EJ/Safe nonsense already. EJole are better than this and so is Kristen for that matter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Dannifer is the most boring couple ever. And jen jen should just stay away from nicole. I get maybe she wants to apolgize but nicole thinks she killed her child so what does she expect when she goes to see nicole

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This is awful writing however you slice it.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I just don't get how these spoilers are supposed to kick off sweeps (which starts 10/25). Even leaving aside the fact that couples like Dannifer and Safe are cringe-worthy, how are their stories even dramatic? Every secret seems to last for about two weeks before its revealed. They're not letting the dramatic tension build long enough for any of it to have any consequence. Lame.

peaches179

Sonny and Will have zero chemistry. They're boring. And it doesn't help that there're forcing this pairing.(Rafe and Sami anyone :rolleyes:) Didn't care for his scenes with EJ, but at least he was more interesting in scenes with him.

What a pathetic way to write Bo off. :rolleyes:

I have mixed feelings about how Marlena is reacting to Kristen. We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out. So far I haven't been impress with her return.

Nicole is painful to watch.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by peaches179, Oct 16 2012, 07:11 AM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Wow, this Dannifer and Safe garbage has to end. :soapbox:
I'm surprised Tomlin doesn't have strolling violins as background music every time these loser couples are onscreen. MarDar may have been boring as hell but at least there was a {little} bit of mystery to their writing. But we've seen this Tomlin garbage over and over and there's no doubt where his loyalties lie. When is this used-up regime going to realize that the more they push their favorites, the more we are going to resist?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I can deal with Nicole's secret coming out so soon, only because it will finally free her from Daniel as Dannifer ride off into the sunset together spouting sickening sonnets to one another. I say bring it!

Let EJole reunite finally since they are Salem's perpetual losers (See Safe and Dannifer) and they were actually happy and in love together.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

So Nicole drops the charges and Daniel finds a clue that could clear Jennifer. It sounds like this whole storyline is about to fizzle out into a big pile of nothing. I guess it really was just an way to kill Nicole's baby and reunite Dannifer. :shame:

And the Bo exit...WTF is wrong with these people?

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The reveals do come out super fast lately but im hoping that the one with nicole and daniel/jen does so it can finally move nicole out of the dannifer orbit. Im anxious to see what evidence daniel finds unless they really did an atopsy on the baby and it indicates he was dead before the fall. Im really hoping nicole truly blocked every thing out that day and really believes jen was the cause of her babys death because while she is a master schemer this is a all time low for her especially when its for the sake of daniel.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

And while jen didnt cause nicoles babys death she was awful to her for two months but im sure we are just suppose to forget that part

leah09
Member Avatar

ChampagneRiver
Oct 16 2012, 07:18 AM
So Nicole drops the charges and Daniel finds a clue that could clear Jennifer. It sounds like this whole storyline is about to fizzle out into a big pile of nothing. I guess it really was just an way to kill Nicole's baby and reunite Dannifer. :shame:

Don't forget, the holidays are coming. Dannifer must be reunited so we can be treated to the two of them expressing their unwavering love and devotion for each other in front of the Horton Christmas tree. Now THAT'S a DVR alert if I've ever seen one! :sarcasm:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 16 2012, 07:26 AM
And while jen didnt cause nicoles babys death she was awful to her for two months but im sure we are just suppose to forget that part
Apparently we are supposed to forget Jen's deplorable behavior to Nicole, I don't think so. No way no how!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 16 2012, 07:24 AM
The reveals do come out super fast lately but im hoping that the one with nicole and daniel/jen does so it can finally move nicole out of the dannifer orbit. Im anxious to see what evidence daniel finds unless they really did an atopsy on the baby and it indicates he was dead before the fall. Im really hoping nicole truly blocked every thing out that day and really believes jen was the cause of her babys death because while she is a master schemer this is a all time low for her especially when its for the sake of daniel.
Even if she truly blocked it out, I doubt any of these so called good citizens would care about Nicole's genuine grief over the loss of her child. We are being told of Jen's grief over Jack but I have never seen it but she's had every one flock to her side since daysaster; even freaking Brady, Nicole's supposed friend.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
We can't be certain of that because the baby died the same day that Nicole got into a fight with Jennifer at the HTS. Now Nicole didn't fall that time but who's to say the stress didn't cause something to happen to the baby? In my eyes, Jennifer is at least partially responsible, even if she didn't push her.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im hoping atleast brady and rafe will stick by nicole after the truth is revealed i could care less about dr. Douche as soon as nicole doesnt have to share scenes with him any more i can ff his crap

leah09
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 16 2012, 07:40 AM
Courtneya6688
We can't be certain of that because the baby died the same day that Nicole got into a fight with Jennifer at the HTS. Now Nicole didn't fall that time but who's to say the stress didn't cause something to happen to the baby? In my eyes, Jennifer is at least partially responsible, even if she didn't push her.
Exactly! Plus, Jennifer shouldn't have been struggling with a pregnant woman on the stairs. She should have just kept her cool, since she "suddenly" became rational the day of the accident *giant eye-roll* when Nicole grabbed her. But Jen-Jen had so much pent up anger/jealousy at Nicole that she couldn't help herself.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So this is how Bo leaves? This show blows....

Let me guess....Bo will send Caroline back by Christmas so she could be with the family while he travels the world looking for the cure to Alzheimer's that doesn't exist...I'm telling you these writers think we are morons.

Ej needs to stop chasing the woman that doesn't want him. This is not even going to be exciting to watch as I bet that Ej jumps at the opportunity of Kristen's help even if he has reservations. Tell me again why Ej even needs her help in order to get Sami...OH yeah,..it's because Sami doesn't want him so he has to do something to win her over so that she believes he's changed and when she figures out he hasn't she leaves and runs back to Rafe...haven't we seen this same fucking story since 2009..END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL. I'm sick of Sami and her man harem....oh and Kristen is already showing her screen time is going to revolve around Ej and Sami at first....WONDERFUL...way to turn me off to a character's return.

Dannifer...meh

Best part of this write up:

Quote:

Meanwhile, Sami rants to her ex about Rafe betraying her. Lucas points out what a hypocrite she is.

Lucas continues to be the voice of the audience and I'm glad someone isn't forgetting to tell Sami exactly what and who she is.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 16 2012, 07:53 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Only on a crappy show like Days would they make the death of a beloved baby all about the most hated characters on the show. So glad I quit this crap when I did. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 16 2012, 07:08 AM
I just don't get how these spoilers are supposed to kick off sweeps (which starts 10/25). Even leaving aside the fact that couples like Dannifer and Safe are cringe-worthy, how are their stories even dramatic? Every secret seems to last for about two weeks before its revealed. They're not letting the dramatic tension build long enough for any of it to have any consequence. Lame.
THIS! Who cares if Nicole framed Jennifer if the charges were dropped (though she can't actually do that, someone please toss the writers a "Criminal Justice for Dummies" book) and Dan (I'm guessing this is the evidence he finds) will probably find out from the autopsy that the baby couldn't have died from the fall the week after? How about putting her in jail for a little bit until the trial, drag out a trial and have her name smeared across the newspapers? Or Dan clear her name right when it looks like she's going to prison? I'd even suspend my knowledge of the court system for that. If they wanted to do a love story for Dannifer, why not try that instead? Damn, these folks are lazy as hell. This isn't hard.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I think the fall was on the same day the doctor declared the baby dead, she was wearing the awful granny shirt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply