Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,017 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Quote:

Things momentarily begin to thaw between Sami and Rafe.

WOW it takes Sami a whole week to realize she was being crazy?? I guess the talk from Lucas helped her. IF she ever gets mad at Rafe again, I hope it's not for him doing something so understandable!!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Lucas calling Sami a hypocrite will be nice to see but really does it get him a woman? I'll be pleasantly surprised if I see a Lucas spoiler that shows him having an actual life like all the other men in Salem.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 16 2012, 12:33 PM
IF she ever gets mad at Rafe again, I hope it's not for him doing something so understandable!!

Me, too. Like banging her sister. Make it happen writers!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 16 2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:

WOW it takes Sami a whole week to realize she was being crazy?? I guess the talk from Lucas helped her. IF she ever gets mad at Rafe again, I hope it's not for him doing something so understandable!!

Posted Image
Colour me surprised that Lucas talks some sense into her thick foggy inflated head.....NOT!

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 16 2012, 12:35 PM
Lucas calling Sami a hypocrite will be nice to see but really does it get him a woman? I'll be pleasantly surprised if I see a Lucas spoiler that shows him having an actual life like all the other men in Salem.
ME TOO!! I wish he would go work at the hospital like he did once upon a time. I want to see him being a success and bring in some hot female doctor who can't take her eyes off him. They could be the talk of the town all the women want to be her and the men want to be Lucas.............Ok too far, I know, just give the man a story, PLEASE!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 16 2012, 12:44 PM
lumifan4life
ME TOO!! I wish he would go work at the hospital like he did once upon a time. I want to see him being a success and bring in some hot female doctor who can't take her eyes off him. They could be the talk of the town all the women want to be her and the men want to be Lucas.............Ok too far, I know, just give the man a story, PLEASE!
Maybe he could hookup with Anne! Though that might not work since her enemy happens to be Lucas' half-sister...

Anyways, next week don't look good. I wonder what the prank on Kate will be. Days needs some humor lately. I've read that Kristen and Brady flirt. Looks like Krady will be yet another TomSell insta-love! Glad to see Safe getting back on track, and really glad that Lucas is calling Sami out on her hypocrisy. I've had enough of Jennicunt. Couldn't she die in prison?

lumifan4life

Vicky4Mimi
lumifan4life
It seems Lucas fans have been waiting forever for something but all it amounts to is imagining him with someone. It's beyond pointless and ridiculous now. I'm just about done because I never thought I'd say this but Lucas has become boring. What does he do? nothing. He comes out once a week to worry about WilSon, that's boring. Every 2 weeks or so tells Sami she sucks. That's fine and all but after a while it's nothing more than just repetitive nonsense. Yeah not enough to keep me interested at all.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 16 2012, 01:02 PM
Vicky4Mimi
lumifan4life
Maybe he could hookup with Anne! Though that might not work since her enemy happens to be Lucas' half-sister...

Anyways, next week don't look good. I wonder what the prank on Kate will be. Days needs some humor lately. I've read that Kristen and Brady flirt. Looks like Krady will be yet another TomSell insta-love! Glad to see Safe getting back on track, and really glad that Lucas is calling Sami out on her hypocrisy. I've had enough of Jennicunt. Couldn't she die in prison?
wilson tell kate they getting married
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This show has had some of the most dynamic characters in daytime but they have been waste or cast aside or fired while the most mundane, boring, hypocritical once get shoved down our throats. Lucas deserves a love life WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY outside of Sami's orbit, it's been years already. It's time to move this hot man on to better things, anyone is better than Sami.

lumifan4life

rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 01:12 PM
This show has had some of the most dynamic characters in daytime but they have been waste or cast aside or fired while the most mundane, boring, hypocritical once get shoved down our throats. Lucas deserves a love life WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY outside of Sami's orbit, it's been years already. It's time to move this hot man on to better things, anyone is better than Sami.
The thing is Sami can't even be used as an excuse anymore for why Lucas has no life. We know Lumi is not on the table anymore. Sami has completely moved on. So what's the deal? Oh right Lucas is not worth writing for. Well whatever they are giving him is just BORING.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Oct 16 2012, 01:07 PM
Vicky4Mimi
lumifan4life
It seems Lucas fans have been waiting forever for something but all it amounts to is imagining him with someone. It's beyond pointless and ridiculous now. I'm just about done because I never thought I'd say this but Lucas has become boring. What does he do? nothing. He comes out once a week to worry about WilSon, that's boring. Every 2 weeks or so tells Sami she sucks. That's fine and all but after a while it's nothing more than just repetitive nonsense. Yeah not enough to keep me interested at all.
lucas needs to get his edge back get him back to scheming or something lol

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami may have moved on but Lucas is stuck in limbo, he stayed in Salem for her, subsequently ending a 'great' relationship because of her crocodile tears over being alone for five seconds. Sami has Rafe, the great love of her life (depending on the current writers) so why can't Lucas?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So I see Kristen is already being used for EJAMI....lol how predictable and incredibly unimaginative.

Romancer66

LuvingLumi
Oct 16 2012, 12:22 PM
WTF is this spoiler about? Why is this even important?

Quote:

Daniel finds the twosie in his apartment just as the other part of the outfit for Nic's baby is found at the hospital.

Quote:

Kristen sees EJ's plan is to back off Daniel and Rafe in order to get Sami back.

So he's going to pretend to be a better person by backing off Daniel and Rafe then Kristen tells him that he's doing it all wrong and she suggests another plan that he follows to the tee and Sami begins to get closer and closer until she figures out that he again is playing her...same shit different day, month, year. END THIS SHIT ALREADY.

Quote:

and I"m predicting that Sami will be back with Rafe for sure by end of November sweeps. If her fury didn't even last a complete week

and finally, I don't care how they give them to me as long as they continue to give me LUMI :wub2: :wub2:

Quote:

Sami confides in Lucas.

Lucas calls Sami a hypocrite.

To prove Nicole was at the hospital earlier that day, before the fight on the stairs?

It sounds like the all the potential drama in the character-wrecking storyline has been cut off at the knees with EJ and Nicole opting not to press charges against Rafe, Daniel, or Jen-Jen. Proof that this crap really was all about killing Nicole's baby and reuniting Dannifer. :flipoff:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 16 2012, 01:36 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 16 2012, 12:22 PM
WTF is this spoiler about? Why is this even important?

Quote:

Daniel finds the twosie in his apartment just as the other part of the outfit for Nic's baby is found at the hospital.

Quote:

Kristen sees EJ's plan is to back off Daniel and Rafe in order to get Sami back.

So he's going to pretend to be a better person by backing off Daniel and Rafe then Kristen tells him that he's doing it all wrong and she suggests another plan that he follows to the tee and Sami begins to get closer and closer until she figures out that he again is playing her...same shit different day, month, year. END THIS SHIT ALREADY.

Quote:

and I"m predicting that Sami will be back with Rafe for sure by end of November sweeps. If her fury didn't even last a complete week

and finally, I don't care how they give them to me as long as they continue to give me LUMI :wub2: :wub2:

Quote:

Sami confides in Lucas.

Lucas calls Sami a hypocrite.

To prove Nicole was at the hospital earlier that day, before the fight on the stairs?

It sounds like the all the potential drama in the character-wrecking storyline has been cut off at the knees with EJ and Nicole opting not to press charges against Rafe, Daniel, or Jen-Jen. Proof that this crap really was all about killing Nicole's baby and reuniting Dannifer. :flipoff:
Which is truly unforgivable. The loss isn't even about the parents but propping asinine characters/pairs.

lumifan4life

rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 01:27 PM
Sami may have moved on but Lucas is stuck in limbo, he stayed in Salem for her, subsequently ending a 'great' relationship because of her crocodile tears over being alone for five seconds. Sami has Rafe, the great love of her life (depending on the current writers) so why can't Lucas?
I know so what is Lucas waiting for? Has he called the "great" woman he dropped like a bag of coals for Sami? No so he stays in limbo because Tomlin could give a rat's ass about him when he can write for glorious Rafe and psycho EJ, not to mention sleazy Dan. Right now Lucas is just boring. He has no edge, no life except WilSon and telling Sami she sucks. Oh and he sees his mom at the coffee house once in a while and takes care of an offscreen Allie. Who else can they put him with? No one. Have they hired someone for him? Probably not. So what can we expect in 4 1/2 months, probably more of the same. Yeah no thanks.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 16 2012, 01:44 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2012, 01:29 PM
So I see Kristen is already being used for EJAMI....lol how predictable and incredibly unimaginative.
marlena alreday is use to prop safe
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

So is Lucas which is just sad in general that Lucas is forced out his own life and his own family. John and Marlena and Lucas and Sami deserve better then then to prop Rafe and Sami and Rafe.

Lucas and Sami deserve so much more and deserve to be happy and deserve to be a family as well they deserve better then this and deserve as much love and happiness that can be mustered for them as a couple and they deserve to be happy and deserve to have as much love and happiness thrown at them and thrown their way as much as possible along with a wedding that gets stick for good this time an many wedding anniversaries to follow and their own house along with an adventure or two and some payoffs as well.

I will watch the show on that Tuesday for Bryan and Lucas and Lumi but I'm not happy that once again Lucas is being used as a prop only for Rafe and Rafe and Sami as well.

I want to see more then Sami just coming to Lucas about advice on Rafe or something else as a friend only and I want more and want more then that to happen.

Tammy
Member Avatar

So now Caroline is leaving the show too? WTF!

Dee-anne

quesla
Oct 16 2012, 12:51 AM
Dee-anne
Oct 14 2012, 06:31 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:17 PM
mcharles
Oct 14 2012, 06:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We don't knoiw yet that she leaves him. What we know is she gets pissed and walks out and then a week later has a chat about Rafe with Lucas. Also again the promo lady said the triangle continues into November sweeps so that tells me she gets over her anger and EJ has still not told her about setting John up. So there is still that lie but regardless EJ has been the interloper to Sami and Lucas and to Sami and Rafe his entire time on the show. Then he "changes" and Sami gives him a chance. They just need to pick once and for all who they want her with and end they bouncing from man to man. Its beyond ridiculous.
I think we can forget about them bringing up what EJ did to John. They are not going to go there again. That is done and dusted. She should have known about it by now. The rest of her family does. it just that the writers just chose to ignore it, ljust like they chose to ignore or be blase about the things that Ej and Sami do to each other so, that they can keep putting them back together. And, why would she make a big deal over what he did to John when she so quite willingly got over what EJdid to her. It would make as much sense as her getting angry with Rafe because he was lying for Nicole. On top of that, John was not her favorite person, The trinagle will continue becasue she will be going back to EJ because Rafe hurt her little feelings. Hope they don't have Rafe begging for her forgiveness.
because ej's action against john put their son johnny in that pub .if ej hadn't been framing john no one in sami's whole family would have been shot at regardless .ej set all of that in motion
EJ also blackmailed Will and she ended up laughing with him about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply