Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,649 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 16 2012, 01:43 PM
rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 01:27 PM
Sami may have moved on but Lucas is stuck in limbo, he stayed in Salem for her, subsequently ending a 'great' relationship because of her crocodile tears over being alone for five seconds. Sami has Rafe, the great love of her life (depending on the current writers) so why can't Lucas?
I know so what is Lucas waiting for? Has he called the "great" woman he dropped like a bag of coals for Sami? No so he stays in limbo because Tomlin could give a rat's ass about him when he can write for glorious Rafe and psycho EJ, not to mention sleazy Dan. Right now Lucas is just boring. He has no edge, no life except WilSon and telling Sami she sucks. Oh and he sees his mom at the coffee house once in a while and takes care of an offscreen Allie. Who else can they put him with? No one. Have they hired someone for him? Probably not. So what can we expect in 4 1/2 months, probably more of the same. Yeah no thanks.
lucas have no place to live or at least set of house
he does not seem to be allowed to shared scenes with chlidren comapre to sami other men
when he seem finally to have scenes with will its only push under the bus for look as the bad guy and it far worse since they will use to cause problem for days first gay couple

even brady that should be grieving for madison they will pair with someone new and even abe that lost lexie they start tease him kayla

even eric that just now he is comeing back will be priest will get more action
they cast some short time actor like woman and chlild to show ej grieving
they will hire woman to be anti jennifer for daniel for stich for jennifer
they will hire woman to date camron to make abby feel bad
i can give more examples
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 16 2012, 02:33 PM
So now Caroline is leaving the show too? WTF!
no she will back for christmas

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Partnersincrime
Oct 16 2012, 12:10 PM
Monday October 22:

Brady believes Jennifer pushed Nicole down the stairs.

Daniel gently asks Nicole if she could be wrong about Jenn pushing her.

Nicole's more determined than ever to keep the truth from Daniel.

Daniel asks Nicole to go away with him.

Marlena is upset to see Kristen in Salem.

Kristen tries to make amends.

John gets a surprise visitor - Kristen.

Tad, Sonny and Will make a bit of an effort to put the past strife behind them.

Will and Sonny prank Kate.

Tuesday October 22:

Nicole's happy when Daniel suggests they go away - as a couple.

EJ stuns everyone by revealing he won't press charges.

Daniel puts a condition on his offer to take Nicole away.

EJ confronts Jennifer for killing his child.

Sami confides in Lucas.

Lucas calls Sami a hypocrite.

Kristen swears to John she's not in town to stir up trouble.

Kristen goes to EJ to offer help.

Wednesday October 23:

Kristen sees EJ's plan is to back off Daniel and Rafe in order to get Sami back.

Things momentarily begin to thaw between Sami and Rafe.

Bo and Hope try to make Caroline understand why she needs a caretaker.

Kayla tells the family of a program across the country for Alzheimer's patients.

Chad and Abigail run into each other. They share a moment.

Chad's surprised to hear EJ was the father of Nic's baby.

Thursday October 25:

Daniel tries to get Nicole to agree to end the suffering for all and not press charges against Jenn.

Nicole tells Roman she can't be 100% sure Jenn was deliberate in her pushing.

Daniel finds the twosie in his apartment just as the other part of the outfit for Nic's baby is found at the hospital.

Anne, the rival co-worker, blasts Jennifer for bringing scandal to the hospital.

Chad offers sympathy to EJ about the loss of his child…but still doesn’t trust him.

Sami has a new boss in Kristen.

Bo volunteers to go with Caroline to California.

Friday October 26:

Sami berates herself for just now learning Caroline is in trouble.

Bo says goodbye to Abe.

Kristen runs into Brady.
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Besides a few things, these spoilers continues to suck monkey balls.

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Oct 16 2012, 02:52 PM
lumifan4life
rpmaluki
Sami may have moved on but Lucas is stuck in limbo, he stayed in Salem for her, subsequently ending a 'great' relationship because of her crocodile tears over being alone for five seconds. Sami has Rafe, the great love of her life (depending on the current writers) so why can't Lucas?
I know so what is Lucas waiting for? Has he called the "great" woman he dropped like a bag of coals for Sami? No so he stays in limbo because Tomlin could give a rat's ass about him when he can write for glorious Rafe and psycho EJ, not to mention sleazy Dan. Right now Lucas is just boring. He has no edge, no life except WilSon and telling Sami she sucks. Oh and he sees his mom at the coffee house once in a while and takes care of an offscreen Allie. Who else can they put him with? No one. Have they hired someone for him? Probably not. So what can we expect in 4 1/2 months, probably more of the same. Yeah no thanks.
he does not seem to be allowed to shared scenes with chlidren comapre to sami other men
when he seem finally to have scenes with will its only push under the bus for look as the bad guy and it far worse since they will use to cause problem for days first gay couple

even brady that should be grieving for madison they will pair with someone new and even abe that lost lexie they start tease him kayla

i can give more examples
No keep going, I'm enjoying this, lol.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

SocRMum1
Oct 16 2012, 12:42 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Oct 16 2012, 12:33 PM
IF she ever gets mad at Rafe again, I hope it's not for him doing something so understandable!!

Me, too. Like banging her sister. Make it happen writers!
The writers missed the boat with that, :toetap:

darraholic
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2012, 01:29 PM
So I see Kristen is already being used for EJAMI....lol how predictable and incredibly unimaginative.
Just wait until Kristen falls in love with Rafe.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 16 2012, 03:03 PM
Mitchapalooza
So I see Kristen is already being used for EJAMI....lol how predictable and incredibly unimaginative.
PLEASE NO!

if it meant he is going to stay away from Sami, I am down.

concerned
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
rpmaluki
Maybe we should be thankful they aren't writing for Lucas.

At least whilst they aren't writing for him they can't destroy his character.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 16 2012, 03:11 PM
darraholic
Mitchapalooza
PLEASE NO!

if it meant he is going to stay away from Sami, I am down.
Please yes. Fall in love with Rafe and take him and pop him in a secret room / dungeon somewhere - we don't need updates on how he is going.

appleblossom

Partnersincrime
Oct 16 2012, 02:52 PM
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

i can give more examples
Wow Partners In Crime,

Remind me not to mess with your Lucas ! Just kidding, you are right though, he needs a story too!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 16 2012, 03:18 PM
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

even with littlie writing thet can destroy his character.it scary it read the spoilers of lucas with willson and how can they ruin him

lumifan4life

concerned
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

That's always the excuse I see for why people who might actually want to see Lucas onscreen should be grateful. Guess we should just pretend he's not on this show and that he never came back then. Ok, lol. If anyone wants to see their fave then they shouldn't because the show would only destroy them. Actually Lucas is destroyed in a way because they have stripped him of a life. It's like without Sami he doesn't exist.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Oct 16 2012, 03:37 PM
concerned
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

That's always the excuse I see for why people who might actually want to see Lucas onscreen should be grateful. Guess we should just pretend he's not on this show and that he never came back then. Ok, lol. If anyone wants to see their fave then they shouldn't because the show would only destroy them. Actually Lucas is destroyed in a way because they have stripped him of a life. It's like without Sami he doesn't exist.
which is a shame although i enjoyed lumi i always loved lucas too

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Oct 16 2012, 03:37 PM
concerned
lumifan4life
rpmaluki

lucas chlidren are his life and yet in order to sell sami other men they start to downsize his bond and barley interact with them on screen unlike sami other men his exit on 2010 was most character assassination that he move to china never bother really bother to try to explain why he move there that will fit his Character
lucas use to have job he saw more work unlike so call salem
businessman

lucas is the administer of the horton foundation they could have use that i still remember the use jennifer work in foundation to cause daniel and jennifer to get while is administer of the fund get nothing

he use to inteact with lot of people in show something he barley did since he came back

he still can have lot of stories even without woman

just becasue they do not bother and while rewrite history to other to give them story

supercool74
Member Avatar

I can't believe how much this show sucks now. The only story I even care about is WilSon and they are even kind of ridiculous now. The prank on Kate is that they are getting married? REALLY? WTF writers! They can't come up with anything else for them? Are they just killing time until the Wabi baby? I mean really...this show SUCKS. WilSon needs some damn angst or they are going to lose me. They are starting to get too cheesy...at least give me some sex or something. :D It's like they are in limbo right now and that's boring.

michr544125

I love Tad. So glad he's back. Though I am not convinced he's around for more than the one episode. I don't see where else he fits. Kind of random that he shows up again but I love the actor so I'll take it. I guess just as random as Will and Sonny pranking Kate? I'm not quite getting any of this. I mean they actually listed it as a spoiler. Does Kate tell Lucas that Sonny and Will are getting married and that is why Lucas gets into a fight with Sonny? But why then does Will get into a fight with Sonny? I really wish they wouldn't have recasted Cameron and instead tried Tad with Abby.

Interesting because I assumed it was Nick that Will was going to try and get back but that made no sense because from WilSon's point of view Nick didn't give any visible signs to them that he has issues. I'm thinking now they are setting up WilSon vs. Nabi with Nabi pretending Nick is the father. I actually think it could be a fun story. Maybe it is WilSon that get married since they fake getting married to Kate. Maybe they find out the truth and get married to try and have a better chance of fighting for sole custody and finding Gabi unfit. Ok probably not but never know,
Edited by michr544125, Oct 16 2012, 04:24 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mitchapalooza
I'm guessing Daniel first, after she's his patient for some reason. Then more scheming against Jen and more Dannifer angst as yet another person tries to come between them. :rolleyes:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Quote:

Kristen sees EJ's plan is to back off Daniel and Rafe in order to get Sami back.

Wait...what? Worst Dimera ever. So disappointing, yet not that surprising.

Thank goodness they weren't writing in the 90s. Can you imagine Sami just backing off to try and land Austin? Or, like, Kristen deciding not to lock Marlena in the secret room after all? Where is the story with this stuff?

shar_d
Member Avatar

love the spoiler about Kristen being Scami's boss! I hope she cracks the whip with her lol. All that other junk about EJ trying to win Scami back is soo disappointing...so sick of him acting like she is some piece of freakin' gold...he needs to move the hell on already, if she doesn't want him, he needs to back off and let her chase him for once! EJ is the best looking, most charismatic man on the show..tell my why these writers insist on writing him as a desperate loser???

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

shar_d
Oct 17 2012, 12:47 AM
love the spoiler about Kristen being Scami's boss! I hope she cracks the whip with her lol. All that other junk about EJ trying to win Scami back is soo disappointing...so sick of him acting like she is some piece of freakin' gold...he needs to move the hell on already, if she doesn't want him, he needs to back off and let her chase him for once! EJ is the best looking, most charismatic man on the show..tell my why these writers insist on writing him as a desperate loser???
I also find it ridiculous that a character like EJ have to chase a woman who is more inclined to choose a father figure as her partner! I think it's about time that the writers release EJ from this crap with Sami and Rafe! Is it that they want to write for EJami fine, but then write a well-written story and keep useless characters like Rafe outside this story!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply