Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,480 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ej just needs to move on from sami. Sami doesnt want him as soon as rafe came back in the picture she was done with him. Same thing goes for nicole with daniel he doesnt want her so move on. Im not saying ejole need to get back together but the two of them really need to be with people who actually are in love with them not second best. It amazes me that the best actor and actress on the show are always made out to be so pathetic
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Still waiting for some real 'deadbabygriefsex' for Ejole.....crossing my fingers for November sweeps!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Somehow none of the spoilers excite me. Too many details about nothing! I hope Kristen goes around Salem and fucks around with everyone's life... Salem is way too boring right now!

camera shy

Dreamer
Oct 17 2012, 08:26 AM
Still waiting for some real 'deadbabygriefsex' for Ejole.....crossing my fingers for November sweeps!
Yeah bring it on, but they have to give Nicole's body time to heal. And I'm sure with Ejole clothes would come off and it would last all night, not some pull your draws down and lets get it on for three minute deal. How many times did they do it on the night of the snowstorm? When Nicole said, "This should have never have happened" EJ answered, "Which time?"

NikiLani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 17 2012, 08:39 AM
Dreamer
Oct 17 2012, 08:26 AM
Yeah bring it on, but they have to give Nicole's body time to heal. And I'm sure with Ejole clothes would come off and it would last all night, not some pull your draws down and lets get it on for three minute deal. How many times did they do it on the night of the snowstorm? When Nicole said, "This should have never have happened" EJ answered, "Which time?"
The night of the storm was amazing for EJole :wub:
Edited by NikiLani, Oct 17 2012, 08:43 AM.

appleblossom

Maybe EJ, Lucas, and Nicole need to get together and trash talk Sami and Daniel. Just kidding. I'm sure Lucas would also give Nicole a piece of his mind for her treatment of Jen, but also offer sympathies regarding her baby. Hell I'm sure kate would want to join in the conversation too.

Harmony233

appleblossom
Oct 17 2012, 10:18 AM
Maybe EJ, Lucas, and Nicole need to get together and trash talk Sami and Daniel. Just kidding. I'm sure Lucas would also give Nicole a piece of his mind for her treatment of Jen, but also offer sympathies regarding her baby. Hell I'm sure kate would want to join in the conversation too.
i miss the days when enemies used to plot together to get a common enemy lol

hellencatherine

Harmony233
Oct 17 2012, 10:28 AM
appleblossom
Oct 17 2012, 10:18 AM
i miss the days when enemies used to plot together to get a common enemy lol
Remember at one time Sami and Kate worked together and then Sami and Nicole fun times why can't GG leave the show with SC why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply