Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,584 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Will goes a long way toward getting his friend back.
-Sami confides in Lucas about Rafe.
-Chad and Abigail share a moment together.
-Kayla finds a program for Caroline's condition.
-Roman delivers some extremely shocking news to Jennifer.
-Brady promises Marlena that he will keep an eye on Kristen.
Sami confiding in Lucas about Rafe? Seriously? Who didn't see that one coming? It must be Lucas's turn on the Sami vajayjay merry-go-round.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Happylover

please no chad and abby. i don't like him (chad)

appleblossom

magicsteacher
Oct 11 2012, 06:19 PM
Angie79
Sami confiding in Lucas about Rafe? Seriously? Who didn't see that one coming? It must be Lucas's turn on the Sami vajayjay merry-go-round.
I seriously hope this is just a friendship chat, and Lucas is strong enough to show her the door, after wishing her the best. I hope they don't have a final fling, Sami gets knocked up, has sex with Rafe, then wonders WTD? Not again!

Helpless Romantic

appleblossom
Oct 11 2012, 06:31 PM
magicsteacher
Angie79
I seriously hope this is just a friendship chat, and Lucas is strong enough to show her the door, after wishing her the best. I hope they don't have a final fling, Sami gets knocked up, has sex with Rafe, then wonders WTD? Not again!
Too bad Sami doesn't know what being a friend means and since AS and BD are still playing it "as more than friends" and Lucas spewing in every episode that they are "through" means that that will likely not be the case. As every "friend' Sami has had she has slept with.. she seriously needs to tie those tubes... I just hope she has enough sense after talking with him not to do anything rash.. but Sami being Sami who knows?
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 06:39 PM.

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
Oct 11 2012, 06:35 PM
appleblossom
magicsteacher
Angie79
Too bad Sami doesn't know what being a friend means and since AS and BD are still playing it "as more than friends" and Lucas spewing in every episode that they are "through" means that that will likely not be the case. As every "friend' Sami has had she has slept with.. she seriously needs to tie those tubes... I just hope she has enough sense after talking with him not to do anything rash.. but Sami being Sami who knows?
Well I hope they don't have Lucas saying the same thing like a broken record especially if Sami doesn't bring anything like that up. This is the scene BD tweeted about back in July when he said "Lumi magic". Who knows what he meant and if it is supposed to come across as more than friends. At this point I don't want Lucas sucked into the vortex of Sami's merry-go-round drama. He's the only one with a brain of the 3 so I'd like to keep admiring that, lol.

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Oct 11 2012, 06:43 PM
Helpless Romantic
appleblossom
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepNational Enquirer Spoilers
Well I hope they don't have Lucas saying the same thing like a broken record especially if Sami doesn't bring anything like that up. This is the scene BD tweeted about back in July when he said "Lumi magic". Who knows what he meant and if it is supposed to come across as more than friends. At this point I don't want Lucas sucked into the vortex of Sami's merry-go-round drama. He's the only one with a brain of the 3 so I'd like to keep admiring that, lol.
LOL too bad he still very much has her on the brain.. I mean his most recent scenes with Kate for example there was no need to bring up Sami AT ALL but they have him thinking or talking about her one way or another since the breakup. And thats when they decide to randomly show him... I am just thankful there are no Sami bedding Elvis spoilers yet but after the hate boink I am on high alert that it could still happen and believe me I would rather have a Sami Rafe Lucas triangle than the endless merry go round from F** that has been beaten to death.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 11 2012, 06:55 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Guess it's Lucas's turn to "slide in". :drunk:

Helpless Romantic

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 11 2012, 06:56 PM
The diction chosen for that article makes my skin crawl but it is fitting for the "couple" it applies to.

camera shy

Shouldn't there be something about Nicole and Ej burying their baby?

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
Oct 11 2012, 06:47 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 11 2012, 06:43 PM
Helpless Romantic
appleblossom

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepNational Enquirer Spoilers
LOL too bad he still very much has her on the brain.. I mean his most recent scenes with Kate for example there was no need to bring up Sami AT ALL but they have him thinking or talking about her one way or another since the breakup. And thats when they decide to randomly show him... I am just thankful there are no Sami bedding Elvis spoilers yet but after the hate boink I am on high alert that it could still happen and believe me I would rather have a Sami Rafe Lucas triangle than the endless merry go round from F** that has been beaten to death.
Good point about Lucas's scenes few as they are having him talk about Sami for no reason. Even Kate and her paranoia never stops. Lucas isn't excited about her wanting to bring Sami down so that automatically translates that Lucas is still not over her, which of course leads to him saying the same thing he's said for the past month. And of course the fact that Lucas can't get a woman on this show not named Sami doesn't help either. This show is all about playing all of Sami's fanbases and I don't see that ending anytime soon.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 11 2012, 07:05 PM
That would require taking the focus away from Dannibore. :flipoff:

Helpless Romantic

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 11 2012, 07:09 PM
camera shy
Oct 11 2012, 07:05 PM
That would require taking the focus away from Dannibore. :flipoff:
LOL Dannibore love it! :D

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Angie79

Quote:

Sweet now I hope the friend go live in Affrica, and he follows him there sorry wishful thinking"
Really THo? Is that friend is T, and what they mean Long Way does that mean he cheat on Sonny and Brian comes back that would be awesome again Wishful thinking
Quote:

I get nothing, But Lucas trying to be a friend in my mind he telling her she a slut and noone will ever loved her cause hoes dont deserve love
Quote:

How is that a spoiler?????????? I knew since Tomlin was trying to redo the same shit he did last year they were going to share moments just like Safe, Dannifer, WilSon and all those boring couples I dont give a shit about Posted Image
Quote:

Oh ok
Quote:

That she a dumb exaggerate crazy bitch that need to be slap I am sure that pretty shocking to her cause since she so dumb i dont think she realise that yet-
Quote:

Brady promises Marlena that he will keep an eye on Kristen
oh ok Cougar moment alert
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 11 2012, 07:16 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

:puke: :sleep: :blah:

Same garbage from before.

Ireland98

Will's spoiler is puzzling, but I don't want to get my hopes up that it's EJ or that it will actually be something interesting.

Sami confides in Lucas? :offs: Stop pandering to all of Sami's fanbases. It's beyond annoying!

I figured they'd revisit Chad & Abigail and will probably lead to a triangle with Cameron. I still don't care for Chad right now though.

Poor Caroline, but glad her family is helping her. Love Kayla.

Roman/Jennifer- Well if it's "extremely" shocking, then that means it probably won't be shocking at all.

I hope the upcoming Brady/Kristen stuff is good.

Edited by Ireland98, Oct 11 2012, 07:31 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Chad and Abby reconcillation? I am open to it.

Sami merry go round never ends :eyeroll:

Love that Brady agrees to watch over Kristen, sounds interesting.

Unless Roman is telling Jennifer that she is about to die soon, then I don't care.

Kayla and Caroline scenes look interesting.

Will spoiler sounds intriguing.

Thanks for posting. ;)
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 11 2012, 07:31 PM.

Dee-anne

LanaluvsBroe
Then the week after that it would be EJ's turn.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Dee-anne
Oct 11 2012, 07:41 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Then next it will be Rafe, it never ends :shame:

Harmony233

JamesScott_19
Dee-anne
LanaluvsBroe
at this point sami will sleep with all three and have a WTD story

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Oct 11 2012, 07:56 PM
JamesScott_19
Dee-anne
LanaluvsBroe
at this point sami will sleep with all three and have a WTD story
PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply