Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,314 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

It better be about more the Lucas propping Rafe. I would loathe that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BopeFanFromDay1

granolagirl
Oct 11 2012, 05:30 PM
Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Kayla finds a program for Caroline's condition.
Bye bye Bo...
It's Peter's last week on air and poor Bo does not even merit a mention in the spoilers. :puke:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

NE spoilers tend to be lame, IDK why but they are. I'm waiting for the next batch.

lumifan4life

Ireland98
Oct 11 2012, 07:29 PM
Sami confides in Lucas? :offs: Stop pandering to all of Sami's fanbases. It's beyond annoying!

Well poor Lucas needs airtime and this show isn't going to give it to him unless it has to do with Will or Sami. I'd rather see Sami confiding in Lucas than EJ because well Lucas is her best friend and like I said it gets Lucas airtime. And let's face it, the words Lucas and airtime don't exactly go together nowadays. His fans want to see him too, lol.

lumifan4life

LucasHortonFan
Oct 11 2012, 08:31 PM
It better be about more the Lucas propping Rafe. I would loathe that.
That would be pretty sad although that's all I'm expecting. BD tweeting about this very scene and it being all about Rafe seems odd but storyline wise, it's the only thing that makes sense. Tomlin making a Lumi scene about Lumi would be way too generous. I think every character on this show whether it makes sense or not must pimp either Safe or Dannifer at all times.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am sure that Sami is going to jump Lucas bones while imagining Rafe,and then sleeps with Ej to complicate matters.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SAMI.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

if it hadn't of been for these spoilers, I would not of known Lucas was back.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 11 2012, 10:17 PM
I am sure that Sami is going to jump Lucas bones while imagining Rafe,and then sleeps with Ej to complicate matters.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SAMI.
Then she gets pregnant and we have a WHOSE THE DADDY STORYLINE??? Is it Rafe, Ej, Lucas???

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Oct 11 2012, 10:20 PM
JamesScott_19

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SAMI.
Then she gets pregnant and we have a WHOSE THE DADDY STORYLINE??? Is it Rafe, Ej, Lucas???
I'm sure it will be mis-matched triplets.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 10:21 PM
greeneyedgirl
JamesScott_19

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SAMI.
and that is why Caroline comes back(assuming she leaves with Bo) so she can help Sami with her 7 children!!!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

lysie
Oct 11 2012, 10:21 PM
greeneyedgirl
JamesScott_19

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SAMI.
Who all resemble her in personality, GOD HELP US ALL!

lumifan4life

JamesScott_19

MAKE UP YOUR MIND SAMI.
That would require Lucas to rejoin the "Sami has my balls in her purse" club. I hope not cause Lucas gave up his membership to Rafe. Lucas has a brain even though that means no airtime but still, it would be a shame to see him lose it so soon, lol.

Ireland98

lumifan4life
Oct 11 2012, 10:09 PM
Ireland98
Sami confides in Lucas? :offs: Stop pandering to all of Sami's fanbases. It's beyond annoying!

Well poor Lucas needs airtime and this show isn't going to give it to him unless it has to do with Will or Sami. I'd rather see Sami confiding in Lucas than EJ because well Lucas is her best friend and like I said it gets Lucas airtime. And let's face it, the words Lucas and airtime don't exactly go together nowadays. His fans want to see him too, lol.
I want more airtime for Lucas too! And I like the Sami/Lucas friendship. Actually, I'd more so prefer a Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle (with Rafe out of the picture) which I think is what MarDar wanted to do too. Stupid Tomlin and his obsession with SAFE :eyeroll:

appleblossom

Ireland98
Oct 11 2012, 10:31 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 11 2012, 10:09 PM
Ireland98

I want more airtime for Lucas too! And I like the Sami/Lucas friendship. Actually, I'd more so prefer a Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle (with Rafe out of the picture) which I think is what MarDar wanted to do too. Stupid Tomlin and his obsession with SAFE :eyeroll:
Hopefully the scenario will be like 2009 when Lucas gave Sami friendly advice, but no romance happened.

elci525
Member Avatar

I am just happy to see Lucas and Sami share a scene. I have and always will love BD and AS together, no matter what happens between the characters or what the particular circumstances are. And Lucas is her friend, so if Sami wants to confide in anyone, lordy know I'd like it to be him =) There will always be a spark between the two of them for me, so I am sure I will see it that day (and am looking forward to it). But I don't suspect nor particularly want this to be the springboard to anything romantic. I doubt Tomlin would ever EVER be that generous to Lumi. I don't think this is necessarily another stop on the merry-go-round. Yes, in that it's another man Sami turns to, and with her who knows what a simple conversation might lead to. But I don't think anything like that will happen here. Just two people who care about each other caring about each other. I hope that's how it happens at least - t'would make me very happy. And it's not necessarily pandering to fan bases - only insofar as its a Lumi scene (which, again and admittedly, makes me happy). But it makes sense in that Lucas and Sami are friends, and who else would Sami turn to (Marlena is questionable, Caroline is in the midst of an Alzheimer's s/l). It will be a nice chance to see that Lucas has moved past his anger, but is still not drinking from the Sami kool-aid. And in the end it prob will just prop Safe, which....groan.
Edited by elci525, Oct 12 2012, 12:29 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 11 2012, 06:56 PM
Guess it's Lucas's turn to "slide in". :drunk:
not happening

tomlin version of lumi of lucas almost like sami gay boyfriend[despite lucas is not gay]
tomlin do not consider lucas ias the kind of guy that sami look at him as man more esexual

Lumi scene about Lumi would be way too much to ask tomlin use only to sami to talk about rafe and ej

i sure they pretend lumi never happen as couple anything not show as sami as bitch that whine on her current boyfriend on her last boyfriend she broke his heart and he have not move on yet

NikiLani
Member Avatar

They need to just end it all and put us out of our misery because that's what this show is MISERY!

Harmony233

not that i give a damn if sami forgives rafe but lucas should remind her of all the time her playing god with paternity secrets lol

appleblossom

elci525
Oct 12 2012, 12:27 AM
I am just happy to see Lucas and Sami share a scene. I have and always will love BD and AS together, no matter what happens between the characters or what the particular circumstances are. And Lucas is her friend, so if Sami wants to confide in anyone, lordy know I'd like it to be him =) There will always be a spark between the two of them for me, so I am sure I will see it that day (and am looking forward to it). But I don't suspect nor particularly want this to be the springboard to anything romantic. I doubt Tomlin would ever EVER be that generous to Lumi. I don't think this is necessarily another stop on the merry-go-round. Yes, in that it's another man Sami turns to, and with her who knows what a simple conversation might lead to. But I don't think anything like that will happen here. Just two people who care about each other caring about each other. I hope that's how it happens at least - t'would make me very happy. And it's not necessarily pandering to fan bases - only insofar as its a Lumi scene (which, again and admittedly, makes me happy). But it makes sense in that Lucas and Sami are friends, and who else would Sami turn to (Marlena is questionable, Caroline is in the midst of an Alzheimer's s/l). It will be a nice chance to see that Lucas has moved past his anger, but is still not drinking from the Sami kool-aid. And in the end it prob will just prop Safe, which....groan.
I agree, despite all the hurt she caused, Lucas will always consider her a good friend. She did save his life a few times, and was the only woman that loved him. Vice versa on Sami's part, remember all the platonic sleepovers, Sami really trusts Lucas in a lot of ways. He does tell it like it is.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

greeneyedgirl
Oct 11 2012, 10:19 PM
if it hadn't of been for these spoilers, I would not of known Lucas was back.
Funny because I saw him on this past Monday....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply