Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,654 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

elci525
Oct 12 2012, 12:27 AM
I am just happy to see Lucas and Sami share a scene. I have and always will love BD and AS together, no matter what happens between the characters or what the particular circumstances are. And Lucas is her friend, so if Sami wants to confide in anyone, lordy know I'd like it to be him =) There will always be a spark between the two of them for me, so I am sure I will see it that day (and am looking forward to it). But I don't suspect nor particularly want this to be the springboard to anything romantic. I doubt Tomlin would ever EVER be that generous to Lumi. I don't think this is necessarily another stop on the merry-go-round. Yes, in that it's another man Sami turns to, and with her who knows what a simple conversation might lead to. But I don't think anything like that will happen here. Just two people who care about each other caring about each other. I hope that's how it happens at least - t'would make me very happy. And it's not necessarily pandering to fan bases - only insofar as its a Lumi scene (which, again and admittedly, makes me happy). But it makes sense in that Lucas and Sami are friends, and who else would Sami turn to (Marlena is questionable, Caroline is in the midst of an Alzheimer's s/l). It will be a nice chance to see that Lucas has moved past his anger, but is still not drinking from the Sami kool-aid. And in the end it prob will just prop Safe, which....groan.
I'm happy also that at least we get a Lumi scene out of this cluster fuck. I think it makes total sense and I hope the scene isn't about pimping Rafe as the greatest thing to ever happen to Days. I hope he tells her that he had the same issues with her that she seemingly now has with Rafe. I'll take any Lumi I can get, heck I'll take any Lucas I can get. They need to give Lucas a good, believable love interest and soon. If Sami is going to move onto Ej or bounce between him and Rafe then have Lucas fall in love with someone else...it's due.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Oct 12 2012, 04:03 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 11 2012, 06:56 PM
Guess it's Lucas's turn to "slide in". :drunk:
not happening

tomlin version of lumi of lucas almost like sami gay boyfriend[despite lucas is not gay]
tomlin do not consider lucas ias the kind of guy that sami look at him as man more esexual

Lumi scene about Lumi would be way too much to ask tomlin use only to sami to talk about rafe and ej

i sure they pretend lumi never happen as couple anything not show as sami as bitch that whine on her current boyfriend on her last boyfriend she broke his heart and he have not move on yet
The irony is that while Lucas is the one not currently in the race to get in Sami's pants, he's not exactly trying to get in anyone else's pants either. In some weird way, that itself makes him come across as so much more sincere in his enduring love for Sami than the other 2 at this point. Whether that's the writers' intention or not who knows. But all I see whenever Lucas is onscreen is a man who was heartbroken by the love of his life and is trying his hardest to get over her but is not quite there yet.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 12 2012, 07:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

I like that Lucas is being Sami's best friend and her support system and giving her someone to vent to and to talk to being her support system and I like that Sami's seeking him out and not the other way around. For this quality about Lucas always did appeal to Sami from the start and I do think this is the thing that will always keep Sami coming back to Lucas.

Lucas just wants to be Sami's best friend and her support system to Sami and is letting her open up about anything and everything and letting her be herself and open up to him about anything and everything and this is why Sami is drawn to Lucas even attracted to him and this will be and will always keep her coming back to him where eventually she will want more with Lucas something more down the line where she will want more with him and may want to even have a forever commitment with Lucas once more.

Shes going to want more then just best friend status with Lucas in the near future hes doing the right thing right now but not fighting over her and not using her for sex and is letting her have her own opinion just being her and letting her be herself and letting her open up to him about anything just being their for her and being her support system and just being her best friend and letting her come to him about anything and everything and that will be the thing that winds up winning Sami over.

Hes not fighting over her and doesn't see her as some prize or someone to just have sex with and hes just being her best friend and being her support system giving her some one she can come to and letting her be herself and open up to him and come to him about anything and everything and thats what will win Sami over,

Hes just wants to be her best friend and truly be their for her when she needs him most and is her support system and is there for her giving her someone to open up to and be herself around and express her opinions freely around letting her be herself and letting her vent as well and also being someone she can turn to and be someone she can lean on and this quality will win Sami over where she may want more then just best friend status with Lucas in the near future.

So I like this spoiler and like that Sami can come to Lucas about anything and will keep seeking Lucas out on her own and will always do just that. So if Sami needs to vent about Rafe I'm glad Lucas is giving her someone she can come to for that will win Sami over to the point where maybe just maybe she will want more with Lucas in the near future to have this still with Lucas and possibly more with Lucas as well not wanting to let this go.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

More on Will trying to get his friend back. More & More I think It's Nick, especially given this tweet from Blake
Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris
We find out more about the new #nickfallon next week. Just to be clear, the beliefs of my character do not reflect my own. @nbcdays #days

I think Nick freaks when he learns Will's gay and then Will decides since they are family, he needs to work this out with him

supercool74
Member Avatar

Quote:

-Chad and Abigail share a moment together.

My first reaction was :puke: Are they seriously going to go that route AGAIN? They were boring the first time around. What is it with these writers? Safe, Dannifer, and now Chad/Abigail? Do they really think those pairings worked? The only one I might stomach is Safe...but that's only because I just want Sami to choose someone, anyone...and stick with it. They are tolerable...but then I don't really ship Sami with anyone. I would probably prefer Lucas, but at this point I've stopped caring. But Dannifer? :angry: Chad/Abby? :sleep2: :sleep: This show. :shame:
Edited by supercool74, Oct 12 2012, 10:38 AM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Oct 12 2012, 10:27 AM
More on Will trying to get his friend back. More & More I think It's Nick, especially given this tweet from Blake
Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris
We find out more about the new #nickfallon next week. Just to be clear, the beliefs of my character do not reflect my own. @nbcdays #days

I think Nick freaks when he learns Will's gay and then Will decides since they are family, he needs to work this out with him
I was wondering about that. Nick is basically a good guy so I can't see him having such a big problem...but then I was thinking...I wonder if something happened to him in prison? I know another soap did a story like that, but maybe he got raped or something..and he kind of transfers those feelings onto Will because he's gay. Nick has always been kind of a good guy (except for when he killed someone ;) ) so it makes me wonder. We already know he got beat up by someone...maybe more happened than he let on.
Edited by supercool74, Oct 12 2012, 10:44 AM.

lumifan4life

johnwalterseip
Oct 12 2012, 10:27 AM
Blake Berris ■@BlakeBerris

Well that is very interesting. For BB to have to warn viewers that Nick's beliefs are not his own screams that NÝck's "strong reaction" to Will being gay will not be a good one. Will he come across as homophobic? If so will people be labelling him the way they labelled Lucas or will they give Nick a chance to work it out and come to full acceptance of his cousin? I'll be interested in seeing the viewers' reaction to Nick in contrast with Lucas and if he will be vilified the same way Lucas was or if people will cut him some slack and not jump to conclusions. I guess we'll see.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 12 2012, 10:46 AM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

There was a spoiler a while back that said Nick & Will have an interesting story. Maybe this is it. Something happened to Nick in jail with men and he takes it out on Will. Will helps him thru it.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Could Nick think Sonny took advantage of Will. Maybe Nick wont like Sonny. See him as threat?

lastDays
Member Avatar

peaches179
Oct 11 2012, 05:37 PM
Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM
Brady promises Marlena that he will keep an eye on Kristen.

I got a sick feeling they're going to throw Brady and Kristen together.

Thanks for posting.
I've got extra barf bags handy just for this show.I'll let you have one

michr544125

I also wonder if they might copy the gh story and have it be that Nick was raped in prison. That would explain him not being accepting of Will. Unless it's just that he thinks Will used Gabi or something?

zenkali088
Member Avatar

Personally, I'm hoping nothing too awful happened to Nick in prison, but he could very well have seen some unsavory things happen.

I don't really know what kind of relationship Nick and Will had (other than cousins), but isn't there a pretty good age gap between the two? Nick has done so many things, plus 3 yrs in prison, and Will is still in the early yrs of college.

I can see Nick having some concerns that Will may have used Gabi, but that kind of dehumanizing isn't really part of Will's character. Tho we all make mistakes occasionally, lol.

And I just have to add: Jennifer :puke: :puke: Daniel :puke: :puke:
And Lucas, please please please stay out of Sami's cooter!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

michr544125
Oct 12 2012, 04:51 PM
I also wonder if they might copy the gh story and have it be that Nick was raped in prison. That would explain him not being accepting of Will. Unless it's just that he thinks Will used Gabi or something?
I'll take that option, please. That to me is much more interesting, and it makes Will more than his sexual orientation.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

michr544125
Oct 12 2012, 04:51 PM
Broken marriages/relationships,Faye dead,Lexie dead,Jack dead,Nicole's baby dead,and prison rape are just I need for entertaning escapism.Someone stated Ken Corday said no more dark stories.If they think Days is not doing dark stories,I shudder to think what they would be showing on screen in writing a dark story.Please anything but prison rape for Nick.
Edited by BeeBee, Oct 13 2012, 12:19 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Monday, 10/22 (Nicole and Jennifer's Fight)

Daniel is torn between two women; John runs into Kristen at the park.

MissLola
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 13 2012, 01:40 PM

Oh for Christ's sake. Please don't tell me that these two get into yet another fight. And as for Dan, I wish that he would literally get torn in two, by bears, in the woods.
I may watch the Kristen scenes. Goodtimes! :popcorn:
Edited by MissLola, Oct 13 2012, 06:22 PM.

Romancer66

tomsawyer
Oct 13 2012, 01:40 PM

Ugh. More scenes of Nicole and Jennifer making fools of themselves over sleazy, fickle Dr. Douche. And I've come to hate the word "torn"--especially since SC will likely do no better portraying "torn" than MR did last year. No doubt when Chloe returns, he'll be "torn" about her too.

cyndabell

Angie79
Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Will goes a long way toward getting his friend back.
-Sami confides in Lucas about Rafe.
-Chad and Abigail share a moment together.
-Kayla finds a program for Caroline's condition.
-Roman delivers some extremely shocking news to Jennifer.
-Brady promises Marlena that he will keep an eye on Kristen.
Gotta love spoilers, especially the really vague ones designed to get people pondering this and that until they literally go nuts. :hypnotize: Spoiler number 1 is just such a spoiler. Which one of Will's "friends" are they talking about? Nick is not Will's friend, he's Will's cousin. I suppose they would've been giving away far too much if they just said "Will goes a long way towards getting his cousin back." Spoiler number 3? Blah! It didn't work before and it won't now. I've always said that they keep putting Chad in places where he DOES NOT work. But I also suspect that nothing will come of Chad/Abby 2.0, not with that pretty piece of sexy chocolate named Cameron 2.0 coming aboard. I do think they will go for Cameron 2.0 and Abby being a couple again.
Edited by cyndabell, Oct 13 2012, 02:25 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ughh these spoilers just keep getting worse and worse

engrady pind

Is Nicole going to try to have Jennifer slammed in jail for the incident on the stairs. Nicole will undoubtedly blame Jennifer for the loss of the baby. How long before the doctor returns and tells the truth that Nicole had already lost her baby? Will anyone at the hospital look at the records and find out that the fetus was already lost? Probably not; that would be too logical. I stopped being a fan of NIcole a long, long time ago. She and Sami are pretty much the same character: TRASH. They both deserve EJ and he deserves to be shackled with both of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply