Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,475 Views)
Ireland98

"Monday, 10/22 (Nicole and Jennifer's Fight)
Daniel is torn between two women"

It's like a nightmare that won't end :drunk:

I hope Nicole is moved away from the suckfest of Dannifer soon!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

tomsawyer
Oct 13 2012, 01:40 PM
Monday, 10/22 (Nicole and Jennifer's Fight)

Daniel is torn between two women; John runs into Kristen at the park.
Who cares about Daniel love life? Why couldn't he leave with his daughter when he had the chance? :shame:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

engrady pind
Oct 13 2012, 02:33 PM
Is Nicole going to try to have Jennifer slammed in jail for the incident on the stairs. Nicole will undoubtedly blame Jennifer for the loss of the baby. How long before the doctor returns and tells the truth that Nicole had already lost her baby? Will anyone at the hospital look at the records and find out that the fetus was already lost? Probably not; that would be too logical. I stopped being a fan of NIcole a long, long time ago. She and Sami are pretty much the same character: TRASH. They both deserve EJ and he deserves to be shackled with both of them.
There are no records of the fetus stillborn before her fall. Nicole destroyed the only piece of evidence of it. As of right now, she is the only person that knows the truth.

newlabone

I WISH THE NEW PEOPLE AT DAYS WOULD WRITE WHAT WE WANT. ANY SITE YOU GO ON ITS THE FANS TELLING WRITERS WHAT THEY WANT WRITTEN. REMEMBER YOU ARE WRITING FOR US THE VIEWER NOT YOU THE WRITERS. WHATS WRONG WITH KEN? AREN'T YOU READING OUR POSTS AND CONCERS FOR DOOL? IT HASN'T TAKEN LONG FOR THE NEW WRITING TEAM TO RUIN THE TWO GOOD STOREY LINES I WATCHED. I USUALLY TAPE DAYS DUE TO WORK BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I USUALLY WATCH 10 TO 12 MINUTES AND FAST FORWARD THROUGHT THE OUT CRAPPY DULL BORING SILLY WRITING THE THE NEW WRITERS. YOU COULD HAVE THE MOST POPULAR DAY TIME ACTORS INVADE DOOL BUT IF THE WRITER ARN'T WRITING GOOD STOREY FOR THEM THE VIEWERS WILL STILL LEAVE. WHAT WRONG WITH CORDAY HE CAN'T GET A GOOD WRITING TEAM OR CO=EP THAT CAN TAKE THIS SHOW TO NEW HEIGHTS IT DESERVES. TO BAD HE GOT RIDE OF SCOTT ....HES BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH (NOT SURE OF FIRST NAME ED MAYBE ????). IT SEEMED THE SHOW WAS FINALLY GETTING DIRECTION IN ALL AREAS. ALSOOOOO.. DON'T WRITE YOPUR SHOW SO FAR AHEAD A MONTH TO SIX WEEKES WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IT DON'T TAKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS TO BE SEEN ON SCREEN. I AM SO FED UP WITH DAYS . I WATCHED TWO RECORDED DAYS TODAY IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES . INTERESTING HUH . CORDAY IS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL AGAIN AS USUAL. Y & R IS GETTING MORE OF MY ATTENTION . JUST WONDERING WHAT JILL WILL DO OVER THERE AS EP.

Ireland98

^^ You hurt my eyes, but I agree w/ most of your post :)

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

And the Dannifer crud continues. Can't they see when two actors have no chemistry at all?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Those caps... I couldn't get past the first sentence. I'm sorry. *Headache forming*

camera shy

So Jennifer is stupid enough to fight with a woman who just lost her baby? She is truly pathetic.

MissLola
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Oct 13 2012, 07:18 PM
And the Dannifer crud continues. Can't they see when two actors have no chemistry at all?
Or when one character is just a complete dud. :shrug:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ms. Jynesis

Oh my gosh, I'm going to vomit. I thought the Lumi and Rafe giants were already slain! What is this mess???

lumifan4life

Ms. Jynesis
Oct 13 2012, 08:08 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm going to vomit. I thought the Lumi and Rafe giants were already slain! What is this mess???
lol seriously this is the Days of Sami's fanbase wars, did you really think they'd stop tossing the crumbs to keep it going?

I wouldn't it worry about it though, I mean as long as Lucas is on the show I think it's unrealistic to expect him and Sami not to share scenes.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 13 2012, 08:23 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ms. Jynesis
Oct 13 2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I thought the Ejami giant was dead, too. If only the Sami giant was dead, we wouldn't have this mess. ;)

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ok I am looking forward to anything with John Black! That's a fact!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Daniel is torn between two women? Why don't we just tear Daniel in two and mail each part two the middle of nowhere with no fucking return address!

Dee-anne

The problem is we are not routing for any of the women to get him. So, who really cares if he is torn. He has no chemistry with Jennifer, and although I think he has chemistry with Nicole, they destroyed any interest anyone might have had in their relationship by having Daniel telling Maggie that he was using her and Daniel telling Nicole more than once, that he does not want to be in a relationship with her. So, now what we want to see is Dannifer ended, and Nicole walking away from Daniel and stop fighting Jennifer over him and Nicole getting her baby back.

Ireland98

Dee-anne
Oct 13 2012, 09:08 PM
The problem is we are not routing for any of the women to get him. So, who really cares if he is torn. He has no chemistry with Jennifer, and although I think he has chemistry with Nicole, they destroyed any interest anyone might have had in their relationship by having Daniel telling Maggie that he was using her and Daniel telling Nicole more than once, that he does not want to be in a relationship with her. So, now what we want to see is Dannifer ended, and Nicole walking away from Daniel and stop fighting Jennifer over him and Nicole getting her baby back.
I agree. I actually enjoyed Daniel & Nicole when they got together and liked the idea of a Rafe/Nicole/Daniel triangle.

But now we're back to dealing with Dannifer and Safe again :fp2:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Aside from Jennifer getting more than she bargained for by meddling in Daniel's life this storyline completely bores me. Dannifer are not a rootable couple. Neither Jennifer nor Daniel are rootable characters and I hate that Nicole lost her baby. Epic fail, writers.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

There's just nothing to be happy about with the show anymore, unless you're a Safe or Dannifer fan. I really hope the writing and direction of the show improves with Kristen's return.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I'm interested in what's going down with Caroline and Will. I loved Chad and Abby together, adn separating them for Austin and Chelanie sucked, like everything else MarDar! Glad to see Lumi scenes, but I wish they'd just leave EJ out of the Days of Sami's Vagina. Show him and Nikki at least bond over their dead baby and apologize for what they did to each other, forgive each other, and move on.

Ireland98

Daysdegrassi
Oct 14 2012, 01:15 AM
I'm interested in what's going down with Caroline and Will. I loved Chad and Abby together, adn separating them for Austin and Chelanie sucked, like everything else MarDar! Glad to see Lumi scenes, but I wish they'd just leave EJ out of the Days of Sami's Vagina. Show him and Nikki at least bond over their dead baby and apologize for what they did to each other, forgive each other, and move on.
Can't stand Chad and don't care to see another Chad/Abigail pairing. MarDar were the ones that brought Lucas back, and if they were still the writers, then Nicole would've had her baby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply