Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,491 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Oct 14 2012, 02:44 AM
Daysdegrassi
Oct 14 2012, 01:15 AM
I'm interested in what's going down with Caroline and Will. I loved Chad and Abby together, adn separating them for Austin and Chelanie sucked, like everything else MarDar! Glad to see Lumi scenes, but I wish they'd just leave EJ out of the Days of Sami's Vagina. Show him and Nikki at least bond over their dead baby and apologize for what they did to each other, forgive each other, and move on.
Can't stand Chad and don't care to see another Chad/Abigail pairing. MarDar were the ones that brought Lucas back, and if they were still the writers, then Nicole would've had her baby.
mardr were not responsible for bringing lucas back
they were just the writers they are not in charge and hiring and firing new people
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Chad is a tall, lanky BORE. Is this guy really supposed to be a Dimera? Chad/Abby were a bust first-go-round and I don`t want Abby saddled down with him. Instead of focusing on her washed-out momma and dannyboy, they need to find Abby a hot love interest. Maybe she and this new Cameron will be good together. And dannifer, please hold hands and go dive off the nearest cliff. So not into you.

angie37
Member Avatar

From these spoilers, the only thing I'm looking forward to is John and Kristen coming face to face after all these years. I hope the sparks fly like they used to.

As for Nicole, I can't wait until she's away from Snow White and her dwarf. Hurry up, Eric!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I was really excited for erics return because i think eric and nicole were awesome together back in the day but the path the writters are sending nicole down is one that she will loose every person that cares about her and im so tierd of every person in salem hating nicole.

Sparrow

What irritates me to no end is that Jennifer was a complete banshee haranguing Nicole at all turns and acting like an absolute batshit psycho towards her, and she is going to end up being the allegedly rootable character in this ridiculous and unnecessary triangle. It will come out that Nicole had already lost her baby, Jennifer will suddenly become Nicole's latest victim, despite her inexplicably cuntly behavior towards her, and gosh-darnit she was right to save poor Dan from that harpy's talons. (Never mind that the constant stress of hiding the paternity from EJ with Jennifer at her heals like a damn pomeranian could have been the reason she lost the baby in the first place.) Jennifer will be a hero, a shit damn hell hero I tell ya! I cannot believe that these writers do not understand that the more unfairly they stack this so-called story against a character to invent some kind of against-the-odds romance for their chosen "good guys", the more the actual audience are going to root for her to come out on top of all those pricks. I'm half surprised they haven't recast Nicole with a less charismatic or talented actress, just so their favorites start looking better in comparison.

There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about this show now. The characters are all either vile or boring, or acting so far out of the realm of comprehensible behavior that they might as well be pod people (which would be a huge improvement, honestly, over action purely for the sake of plot points). None of the stories really make a lick of sense - even by soap standards. As intrigued as I was by Kristen's return, nothing I am seeing or reading makes me think for a second that she isn't going to be involved in some sham clusterfuck too.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday ("Nicole and Jennifer's Fight")
Daniel is torn between two women; John runs into Kristen at the park.

Here's a hint for ya Tomlin - a triangle doesn't generally work when the audience doesn't give a shit about the person in the middle - Daniel. That being said, bring on John and Kristen. :applause:

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Oct 13 2012, 09:43 PM
Dee-anne
Oct 13 2012, 09:08 PM
The problem is we are not routing for any of the women to get him. So, who really cares if he is torn. He has no chemistry with Jennifer, and although I think he has chemistry with Nicole, they destroyed any interest anyone might have had in their relationship by having Daniel telling Maggie that he was using her and Daniel telling Nicole more than once, that he does not want to be in a relationship with her. So, now what we want to see is Dannifer ended, and Nicole walking away from Daniel and stop fighting Jennifer over him and Nicole getting her baby back.
I agree. I actually enjoyed Daniel & Nicole when they got together and liked the idea of a Rafe/Nicole/Daniel triangle.

But now we're back to dealing with Dannifer and Safe again :fp2:
^This! Though I am a Dannifer, Safe and EJole fan, I loved the idea of that triangle, which Daniel even hinted at. But, like Daniel and Billie, it got nowhere. I am disappointed in the Safe/EJami storyline, as well as Nicole, Daniel and Jennicunt. I just wish EJ would die, Nicole would choose Rafe over Eric and have his baby, and Sami would be with Lucas. Dannifer can get married and go to live with Melanie and Carly, and that would be the end of the show.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Daniel's Idea")
Daniel tells Nicole they can leave town together under one condition; EJ blames Jennifer for killing his son.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 14 2012, 12:23 PM
Daniel tells Nicole they can leave town together under one condition; EJ blames Jennifer for killing his son.
So the noble Dr. Dan agrees to sacrifice his happiness for the fair maiden, Jennibitch by leaving town with the evil witch Nicole as long as she drops the accusations against Jennibitch? Please Ej, do me a favor and kill both Dan and Jenn. :moon:

Sparrow

Yuck.

greatscott114
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oh thank God! Can EJ PLEASE arrange to kill the bitch responsible for his son's death? And maybe a stray bullet hits Dr Feelgood during the process... Or maybe Dr Douche decides to jump in front of Jenbitch and takes the bullet for her - straight through the heart.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^ Yes but then we'd have to see Jennifer grieving the man who saved her life forever (something she couldn't do for the man who saved her daughter's life).

I figured once Daniel believed Jennifer this would be their "angst". Though I thought Daniel would pretend to care about Nicole to save Jennifer - by tricking Nicole into telling what really happened. Ugh wake me up when the real Jennifer returns and remembers to mourn her husband and wake up to the fact that Daniel is not some great guy that is worth losing your mind over (guess I'll be sleeping for a while).

bomber
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oct 14 2012, 12:30 PM
Angie79
So the noble Dr. Dan agrees to sacrifice his happiness for the fair maiden, Jennibitch by leaving town with the evil witch Nicole as long as she drops the accusations against Jennibitch? Please Ej, do me a favor and kill both Dan and Jenn. :moon:
Maybe Dan and Nicole are the couple getting married in return for Nicole dropping her allegations. When the hell did they make Nicole this desperate? She must know she can do so much better! and this isn't going to make Dannifer anymore palatable. Yuck.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 14 2012, 01:03 PM
MissLola
Oct 14 2012, 12:30 PM
Angie79
Maybe Dan and Nicole are the couple getting married in return for Nicole dropping her allegations. When the hell did they make Nicole this desperate? She must know she can do so much better! and this isn't going to make Dannifer anymore palatable. Yuck.
Sadly, this isn't the first time Nicole was this desperate. Once again, Nicole is trying to get a guy who wants to be with someone else. I wish they would quit this crap. Eric can't come fast enough.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 14 2012, 01:10 PM.

camera shy

This show seems to like write two of the most attractive people on this show, Nicole and EJ, as the most desperate to be with people who don't love them. Tomlin must of have goregous people walk all over him growing up and this is his sad way of getting revenge.

Romancer66

greatscott114
Oct 14 2012, 12:49 PM
Angie79
Oh thank God! Can EJ PLEASE arrange to kill the bitch responsible for his son's death? And maybe a stray bullet hits Dr Feelgood during the process... Or maybe Dr Douche decides to jump in front of Jenbitch and takes the bullet for her - straight through the heart.
I'd rather the bullet went straight through the part of his anatomy he cherishes most.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't see how this can come out okay for Nicole. They were really pushing it the last time TomSell was in charge, but this involves more characters.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

last time when tomesell were in charge before mardr it seem they plan brady pine to mealnie while nicole is the pathetic that with him while he does not give shit

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I feel like they are writting nicole into a horrible hole im not sure she will beable to get out of. I just wish the truth come out and nicole could be free from dannifer. Its not enough that the writters killed off her baby but the fact they cant even give her a good storyline afterwards is pathetic. Ari is the best actress on this show the least they could do is write her a good story that doesnt involve keeping salems two biggest saints apart

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think that she will hit rock bottom and Eric will help her when he returns.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply