Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,757 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

How can we be expected to take Dan as the white knight seriously when he was bonking Nicole right up to the very day that Jack died. Then he drops a heavily pregnant Nicole like a hot potato and comes rushing to Jen's side. How the hell are TomSell expecting us to think he's a good guy? I don't get it. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tibi
Member Avatar

It's just the most shittiest storyline ever! Tomlin you've outdone yourself. Two female characters that I have loved fighting over the most shitastic male character ever. Why in the hell would anyone ever fight over him and go crazy like this? No one is looking good. I just really, really feel for Nicole because she's always being crapped on. She has already lost two babies in the most heart-wrenching, cruel ways ever. She's lost everyone she's ever loved. She's pretty much the town pariah, and everyone's always talking crap about what a lying evil bitch she is. Now no matter what she does I can't hate her, she's too much the underdog. I kind of used to feel the same about Sami way back when, now she's an overly exposed, propped shitastic character like Daniel. I just cannot watch this crap anymore, it's no longer enjoyable, just completely annoying and maddening. :frustration:

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Tomlin is recycling old EJ scripts on Nicole.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 14 2012, 01:45 PM
This show seems to like write two of the most attractive people on this show, Nicole and EJ, as the most desperate to be with people who don't love them. Tomlin must of have goregous people walk all over him growing up and this is his sad way of getting revenge.
LOL. I know, right? He will soon be shitting all over Chloe I bet.

camera shy

BJ Deveraux
Oct 14 2012, 03:29 PM
camera shy
This show seems to like write two of the most attractive people on this show, Nicole and EJ, as the most desperate to be with people who don't love them. Tomlin must of have goregous people walk all over him growing up and this is his sad way of getting revenge.
Right. How many men in the real world would choose Jennifer over Chloe?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I wish Daniel would just take Jennifer and disappear into the night. Ej would run after then and push them off the nearest cliff with a long drop into shark infested waters. I do think that then, Ej would be everyone's hero. Not only would it end Dancole, it would end torment for the audience as a whole.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 14 2012, 01:55 PM
greatscott114
Oct 14 2012, 12:49 PM
Angie79
Oct 14 2012, 12:23 PM
Tuesday ("Daniel's Idea")
Daniel tells Nicole they can leave town together under one condition; EJ blames Jennifer for killing his son.
Oh thank God! Can EJ PLEASE arrange to kill the bitch responsible for his son's death? And maybe a stray bullet hits Dr Feelgood during the process... Or maybe Dr Douche decides to jump in front of Jenbitch and takes the bullet for her - straight through the heart.
I'd rather the bullet went straight through the part of his anatomy he cherishes most.
Part of me wishes I could take the bullet so I'd be free of this stupid storyline. :puke:

lumifan4life

camera shy
Oct 14 2012, 03:34 PM
BJ Deveraux
camera shy
Actually IRL, there are plenty of good looking men with women who look like Jennifer. Jennifer when she was young was quite pretty. In fact I bet there are women IRL who look like both Chloe and Jennifer who have great looking guys. Life doesn't always mirror fantasy and not everything is a beauty contest. ;)

camera shy

LucasHortonFan
Oct 14 2012, 03:39 PM
I wish Daniel would just take Jennifer and disappear into the night. Ej would run after then and push them off the nearest cliff with a long drop into shark infested waters. I do think that then, Ej would be everyone's hero. Not only would it end Dancole, it would end torment for the audience as a whole.
Why can't EJ take a page out of his father's book and stick Jennifer down in some tunnels? Preferably not in Salem.

LucasHortonFan

I like the way you think! :cheers:

camera shy

lumifan4life
Oct 14 2012, 03:43 PM
camera shy
Oct 14 2012, 03:34 PM
BJ Deveraux
camera shy
Actually IRL, there are plenty of good looking men with women who look like Jennifer. Jennifer when she was young was quite pretty. In fact I bet there are women IRL who look like both Chloe and Jennifer who have great looking guys. Life doesn't always mirror fantasy and not everything is a beauty contest. ;)
That's very true. But when she was young and beautiful on Days, how many older less attractive women did she lose out to?

LucasHortonFan

The writers are fickle and dont know true love if they think we wanna watch this shit!

Helpless Romantic

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 14 2012, 01:09 PM
bomber
Oct 14 2012, 01:03 PM
MissLola
Oct 14 2012, 12:30 PM
Angie79
Daniel tells Nicole they can leave town together under one condition; EJ blames Jennifer for killing his son.
So the noble Dr. Dan agrees to sacrifice his happiness for the fair maiden, Jennibitch by leaving town with the evil witch Nicole as long as she drops the accusations against Jennibitch? Please Ej, do me a favor and kill both Dan and Jenn. :moon:
Maybe Dan and Nicole are the couple getting married in return for Nicole dropping her allegations. When the hell did they make Nicole this desperate? She must know she can do so much better! and this isn't going to make Dannifer anymore palatable. Yuck.
Sadly, this isn't the first time Nicole was this desperate. Once again, Nicole is trying to get a guy who wants to be with someone else. I wish they would quit this crap. Eric can't come fast enough.
Yep but not unlike EJ in regards to being desperate to get a woman (Sami) who doesn't want him. EJOLE are two peas in a pod and mirror each other exactly with the current SL. I do however agree that I can't wait for Eric to get here. So he gives EJ a run for his money... and if Elvis is left all by his lonesome at the end it will be on him.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 14 2012, 03:56 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

I barely get the impression ej is jealous of orangutan

Helpless Romantic

pennieloafer
Oct 14 2012, 03:54 PM
LMAO!! :laugh: Eric will be a different story, I am sure. :D

camera shy

Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 03:52 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 14 2012, 01:09 PM
bomber
Oct 14 2012, 01:03 PM
MissLola
Oct 14 2012, 12:30 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Maybe Dan and Nicole are the couple getting married in return for Nicole dropping her allegations. When the hell did they make Nicole this desperate? She must know she can d
Edited by camera shy, Oct 14 2012, 04:00 PM.

Cupcake06

camera shy
Eh, I don't think it really matters what they look like. EJ and Nicole right now are not anymore appealing than Sami,Rafe,Brady,Daniel, or Jennifer. They are all just one big pile of....ugh.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Cupcake06
Oct 14 2012, 04:05 PM
camera shy
Eh, I don't think it really matters what they look like. EJ and Nicole right now are not anymore appealing than Sami,Rafe,Brady,Daniel, or Jennifer. They are all just one big pile of....ugh.
Well I would have to agree with you thanks to Tomlin who wouldn't know how to write a great story even if he was offered ten million to do so.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 03:58 PM
pennieloafer
Oct 14 2012, 03:54 PM
LMAO!! :laugh: Eric will be a different story, I am sure. :D
Why would EJ be jealous of a priest? Talk about no competition....

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Angie79
Ej blames Jennifer? I have mixed emotions about that. I am assuming that he founds out that Nicole lied about her pushing him, as long as he is doing it because of what someone told him.

I don't really care about Jennifer though, don't feel sorry for her.

As far as the first spoiler about Daniel and Nicole,there are simply no words :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply