Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,319 Views)
lumifan4life

camera shy
Oct 14 2012, 03:45 PM
lumifan4life
Oct 14 2012, 03:43 PM
camera shy
Oct 14 2012, 03:34 PM
BJ Deveraux
Oct 14 2012, 03:29 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Right. How many men in the real world would choose Jennifer over Chloe?
Actually IRL, there are plenty of good looking men with women who look like Jennifer. Jennifer when she was young was quite pretty. In fact I bet there are women IRL who look like both Chloe and Jennifer who have great looking guys. Life doesn't always mirror fantasy and not everything is a beauty contest. ;)
That's very true. But when she was young and beautiful on Days, how many older less attractive women did she lose out to?
Like I said, this is not a beauty contest. This show is filled with attractive people with different personalities. Jennifer was a young heroine of the show when she was Chloe's age. Chloe was never and will never be the heroine of the show. But she also had her share of love stories. It has nothing to do with hers or anyone else's looks. It's based on story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

outrageous
Oct 14 2012, 04:10 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 03:58 PM
pennieloafer
Oct 14 2012, 03:54 PM
I barely get the impression ej is jealous of orangutan
LMAO!! :laugh: Eric will be a different story, I am sure. :D
Why would EJ be jealous of a priest? Talk about no competition....
I think there might be especially if he realizes Eric truly cares for Nicole.. up until now outside of being jealous of Brady in regards to Nicole EJ has had it easy because no one was a real threat to him and Nicole and I doubt the priesthood will last on Eric's part, especially if it conflicts with any future relationships he may have.. for all we know it could be a cover as when last seen he was a photographer. It has always been ingrained that "Eric left Salem to get away from Nicole after choosing money over love" That is what started the feud btwn her and Sami but Eric was the one man that truly loved her and she loved him so once EJ realizes that.. look out.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 14 2012, 04:23 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound painful to watch.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If Daniel is trying to save Jennifer 'again' by bribing Nicole to drop the charges against Jenny girl, he has it BAD for Jennifer. I don't think his action noble or heroic. Daniel is a low life, scumbag that clearly doesn't know sex from love. Daniel is clearly using Nicole to hide his feelings from Jennifer. Runaway and push his feeling away for the woman he loves..........I tell you TPTB are tying to play "Jack" with Daniel's character and I have had a enough of this shit of already. There are absolutely no layers in SC's performances.....and no chemistry with with MR..... try as they might.... TomSell need to stop looking throught their rose-coloured glasses.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Maybe EJ and Jennifer will hookup, when TomSell using the 'baby killing' as agnst until the truth comes out.
EJ could probably teach Snow White a few things! Jennifer with anyone except Daniel & Brady......maybe...Rafe, Abe, John, Eric, Roman, Chad...I am desperate here..... there are not enough options.

mcharles

Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 03:52 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 14 2012, 01:09 PM
bomber
Oct 14 2012, 01:03 PM
MissLola
Oct 14 2012, 12:30 PM

Maybe Dan and Nicole are the couple getting married in return for Nicole dropping her allegations. When the hell did they make Nicole this desperate? She must know she can do so much better! and this isn't going to make Dannifer anymore palatable. Yuck.
Sadly, this isn't the first time Nicole was this desperate. Once again, Nicole is trying to get a guy who wants to be with someone else. I wish they would quit this crap. Eric can't come fast enough.
Yep but not unlike EJ in regards to being desperate to get a woman (Sami) who doesn't want him. EJOLE are two peas in a pod and mirror each other exactly with the current SL. I do however agree that I can't wait for Eric to get here. So he gives EJ a run for his money... and if Elvis is left all by his lonesome at the end it will be on him.
except that EJ and Nicole are not mirroring each other are they. Nicole is busy scheming, plotting and lying to get Daniel and destroy Jen while EJ has the truth on his side and no lies to Sami at the moment. He is about to bust Rafe with the TRUTH and given the point they have been making of Sami's decision being fueled by white vs black, the chase of the perfect life as opposed to sorting out her real feelings for EJ, it is hardly a situation of her not wanting him.

and EJ would actually have to want/care about Nicole for Eric to be an issue, something he is being shown to not do at the moment.

Helpless Romantic

mcharles
Oct 14 2012, 05:52 PM
Helpless Romantic
JamaicanBeauty7
bomber

Sadly, this isn't the first time Nicole was this desperate. Once again, Nicole is trying to get a guy who wants to be with someone else. I wish they would quit this crap. Eric can't come fast enough.
Yep but not unlike EJ in regards to being desperate to get a woman (Sami) who doesn't want him. EJOLE are two peas in a pod and mirror each other exactly with the current SL. I do however agree that I can't wait for Eric to get here. So he gives EJ a run for his money... and if Elvis is left all by his lonesome at the end it will be on him.
except that EJ and Nicole are not mirroring each other are they. Nicole is busy scheming, plotting and lying to get Daniel and destroy Jen while EJ has the truth on his side and no lies to Sami at the moment. He is about to bust Rafe with the TRUTH and given the point they have been making of Sami's decision being fueled by white vs black, the chase of the perfect life as opposed to sorting out her real feelings for EJ, it is hardly a situation of her not wanting him.

and EJ would actually have to want/care about Nicole for Eric to be an issue, something he is being shown to not do at the moment.
I disagree. He was scheming to keep SAFE apart when he told Rafe to "give Samantha up to me" or else and EJ should not be too cocky about truth because he is constantly lying when they try EJAMI. I also read a spoiler that said that "Kristen offers to help EJ get what he wants". So no doubt that will be about Sami and really it is the same because Daniel clearly as written wants Jennifer and Sami wants Rafe. Will she be mad this week? absolutely but when she cools down she will go back to wanting Rafe. I am simply saying EJOLE are the "big bad interlopers" to SAFE and Dannifer. Do I hate it? Yes but wash rinse and repeat is what the PTB do and we have confirmation that the merry go round continues into November sweeps from that promo lady.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 14 2012, 06:05 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:00 PM
mcharles
Helpless Romantic
JamaicanBeauty7

I disagree. He was scheming to keep SAFE apart when he told Rafe to "give Samantha up to me" or else and EJ should not be too cocky about truth because he is constantly lying when they try EJAMI. I also read a spoier that said that "Kristen offers to help EJ get what he wants". So no doubt that will be about Sami and really it is the same because Daniel clearly as written wants Jennifer and Sami wants Rafe. Will she be mad this week? absolutely but when she cools down she will go back to wanting Rafe. I am simply saying EJOLE are the "big bad interlopers" to SAFE and Dannifer. Do I hate it? Yes but wash rinse and repeat is what the PTB do and we have confirmation that the merry go round continues into November sweeps from that promo lady.
Exactly and Sami has had over 6 years now to "sort out her feelings for Ej". How much longer does she need? After all this time Sami should know how she feels and she does; she loves Rafe.

mcharles

Helpless Romantic
mcharles
Helpless Romantic
JamaicanBeauty7

I diusagree. He was scheming to keep SAFE apart when he told Rafe to "give Samantha up to me" or else and EJ should not be too cocky I also read a spoier that said that "Kristen offers to help EJ get what he wants". So no doubt rhat will be about Sami and really it is the same because Daniel clearly as written wants Jennifer and Sami wants Rafe. Will she be mad this week, absolutely but when she cools down she will go back to wanting Rafe. I am simply saying EJOLE are the "big bad interlopers" to SAFE and Dannifer. Do I hate it? Yes but wash rinse and repeat is what the PTB do and we have confirmation that the merry go round continues into November sweeps from that promo lady.
EJ scheme was shown to last a total of A DAY, he was busted by Sami and faced the consequences. Now he is going to be able to bust Rafe with the TRUTH, is Nicole anywhere near that? and the answer is a resounding no. It is scheme after scheme while she lies and lies, even stooping to using her dead baby.

There is also a spoiler that says EJ blames Jen, Kristen could very well be talking about that and we have to remember this is also when she justs arrives and per ED she is on the up and up, even working in a church lol, there IMO is not going to be any master scheming this soon into the sl.

Unlike Daniel, Sami is being shown to have these conditions when it comes to which man she chose; honesty, the perfect relatonship, and did I say honesty. It is not black and white of Sami simply wanting Rafe and they have even painted EJ as her truthteller with him being right about her relationship with Rafe a number of times and why she chose him. We have Sami who is pretending to accept Nicole's baby while cringing inside, again a far cry from Daniel who just wants Jen period.

So while Nicole is the interloper, I fail to see how you can categorise EJ as the big bad interloper of SAFE given that Sami leaves Rafe because of Rafe's lies, as opposed to EJ's or something EJ did, a necessary component.

And apart from lisitng the players on the promo, Judy gave no context.
Edited by mcharles, Oct 14 2012, 06:11 PM.

mcharles

magicsteacher
Oct 14 2012, 06:07 PM
Helpless Romantic
mcharles
Helpless Romantic

I disagree. He was scheming to keep SAFE apart when he told Rafe to "give Samantha up to me" or else and EJ should not be too cocky about truth because he is constantly lying when they try EJAMI. I also read a spoier that said that "Kristen offers to help EJ get what he wants". So no doubt that will be about Sami and really it is the same because Daniel clearly as written wants Jennifer and Sami wants Rafe. Will she be mad this week? absolutely but when she cools down she will go back to wanting Rafe. I am simply saying EJOLE are the "big bad interlopers" to SAFE and Dannifer. Do I hate it? Yes but wash rinse and repeat is what the PTB do and we have confirmation that the merry go round continues into November sweeps from that promo lady.
Exactly and Sami has had over 6 years now to "sort out her feelings for Ej". How much longer does she need? After all this time Sami should know how she feels and she does; she loves Rafe.
per Sami and no one else, she has not sorted it out. EJ's penchant for messing it all up aside, we have seen her jump head first on the bandwagon of the 'honest, perfect life'. Boy am I glad this delusion is about to be shattered. Time to look into those daddy white knight issues Samantha Gene.

Dee-anne

Cupcake06
Oct 14 2012, 04:05 PM
camera shy
Oct 14 2012, 01:45 PM
This show seems to like write two of the most attractive people on this show, Nicole and EJ, as the most desperate to be with people who don't love them. Tomlin must of have goregous people walk all over him growing up and this is his sad way of getting revenge.
Eh, I don't think it really matters what they look like. EJ and Nicole right now are not anymore appealing than Sami,Rafe,Brady,Daniel, or Jennifer. They are all just one big pile of....ugh.
It's the way they write these character and the stories they are in that is one big pile of ....
Nobody is routable. The only thing I was looking forward to was for Nicole to have her baby, now that baby is gone. All I want is for the stories they are in to end like now. But, would these writers be capable of writing better ones. I don't think so. I don't think they have much interest in how the characters are written, just their plot points to move their story along, whether or not it makes any sense does not seem to matter. Even the characters they want us to route for by having every other character talk about how wonderful they are, is not routable because of what they had them play out. Don't tell me Daniel is this great guy and so wonderful, while writing that he was using a pregnant woman because he was lonely and wanted nothing more to do with her as soon as the woman he supposedly loved has become available.

Helpless Romantic

mcharles
Oct 14 2012, 06:10 PM
Helpless Romantic
mcharles
Helpless Romantic

I diusagree. He was scheming to keep SAFE apart when he told Rafe to "give Samantha up to me" or else and EJ should not be too cocky I also read a spoier that said that "Kristen offers to help EJ get what he wants". So no doubt rhat will be about Sami and really it is the same because Daniel clearly as written wants Jennifer and Sami wants Rafe. Will she be mad this week, absolutely but when she cools down she will go back to wanting Rafe. I am simply saying EJOLE are the "big bad interlopers" to SAFE and Dannifer. Do I hate it? Yes but wash rinse and repeat is what the PTB do and we have confirmation that the merry go round continues into November sweeps from that promo lady.
EJ scheme was shown to last a total of A DAY, he was busted by Sami and faced the consequences. Now he is going to be able to bust Rafe with the TRUTH, is Nicole anywhere near that? and the answer is a resounding no. It is scheme after scheme while she lies and lies, even stooping to using her dead baby.

There is also a spoiler that says EJ blames Jen, Kristen could very well be talking about that and we have to remember this is also when she justs arrives and per ED she is on the up and up, even working in a church lol, there IMO is not going to be any master scheming this soon into the sl.

Unlike Daniel, Sami is being shown to have these conditions when it comes to which man she chose; honesty, the perfect relatonship, and did I say honesty. It is not black and white of Sami simply wanting Rafe and they have even painted EJ as her truthteller with him being right about her relationship with Rafe a number of times and why she chose him. We have Sami who is pretending to accept Nicole's baby while cringing inside, again a far cry from Daniel who just wants Jen period.

So while Nicole is the interloper, I fail to see how you can categorise EJ as the big bad interloper of SAFE given that Sami leaves Rafe because of Rafe's lies, as opposed to EJ's or something EJ, a necessary component.

We don't knoiw yet that she leaves him. What we know is she gets pissed and walks out and then a week later has a chat about Rafe with Lucas. Also again the promo lady said the triangle continues into November sweeps so that tells me she gets over her anger and EJ has still not told her about setting John up. So there is still that lie but regardless EJ has been the interloper to Sami and Lucas and to Sami and Rafe his entire time on the show. Then he "changes" and Sami gives him a chance. They just need to pick once and for all who they want her with and end the bouncing from man to man. Its beyond ridiculous.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 14 2012, 06:22 PM.

camera shy

mcharles
Helpless Romantic
JamaicanBeauty7
bomber

Oh Sami wouldn't have a problem fucking EJ if left alone long enough. When Rafe asked her why she went back to him she answered, "Because I was alone and he said the right things'. Truer words have never come out of the woman's mouth. Sami doesn't love EJ. She's never been written to love him. It's funny, I've read JS say that EJ loves Nicole, EJ loves Sami and AZ say that NIcole loves EJ, but I've never read AS say that Sami loves EJ. Just out of curiosity, has she ever said so in an interview or article?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:17 PM
mcharles
Helpless Romantic
mcharles

So while Nicole is the interloper, I fail to see how you can categorise EJ as the big bad interloper of SAFE given that Sami leaves Rafe because of Rafe's lies, as opposed to EJ's or something EJ, a necessary component.

We don't knoiw yet that she leaves him. What we know is she gets pissed and walks out and then a week later has a chat about Rafe with Lucas. Also again the promo lady said the triangle continues into November sweeps so that tells me she gets over her anger and EJ has still not told her about setting John up. So there is still that lie but regardless EJ has been the interloper to Sami and Lucas and to Sami and Rafe his entire time on the show. Then he "changes" and Sami gives him a chance. They just need to pick once and for all who they want her with and end they bouncing from man to man. Its beyond ridiculous.
I think we can forget about them bringing up what EJ did to John. They are not going to go there again. That is done and dusted. She should have known about it by now. The rest of her family does. it just that the writers just chose to ignore it, ljust like they chose to ignore or be blase about the things that Ej and Sami do to each other so, that they can keep putting them back together. And, why would she make a big deal over what he did to John when she so quite willingly got over what EJdid to her. It would make as much sense as her getting angry with Rafe because he was lying for Nicole. On top of that, John was not her favorite person, The trinagle will continue becasue she will be going back to EJ because Rafe hurt her little feelings. Hope they don't have Rafe begging for her forgiveness.

Helpless Romantic

Dee-anne
Oct 14 2012, 06:31 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:17 PM
mcharles
Helpless Romantic

We don't knoiw yet that she leaves him. What we know is she gets pissed and walks out and then a week later has a chat about Rafe with Lucas. Also again the promo lady said the triangle continues into November sweeps so that tells me she gets over her anger and EJ has still not told her about setting John up. So there is still that lie but regardless EJ has been the interloper to Sami and Lucas and to Sami and Rafe his entire time on the show. Then he "changes" and Sami gives him a chance. They just need to pick once and for all who they want her with and end they bouncing from man to man. Its beyond ridiculous.
I think we can forget about them bringing up what EJ did to John. They are not going to go there again. That is done and dusted. She should have known about it by now. The rest of her family does. it just that the writers just chose to ignore it, ljust like they chose to ignore or be blase about the things that Ej and Sami do to each other so, that they can keep putting them back together. And, why would she make a big deal over what he did to John when she so quite willingly got over what EJdid to her. It would make as much sense as her getting angry with Rafe because he was lying for Nicole. On top of that, John was not her favorite person, The trinagle will continue becasue she will be going back to EJ because Rafe hurt her little feelings. Hope they don't have Rafe begging for her forgiveness.
True however I think if not for John she would care more so about what she thought happened to Johnny because they constantly had her spewing "I made a mistake when I thought my son was dead". That's where I think she would be angry knowing EJ was behind it.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 14 2012, 06:43 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mcharles
Oct 14 2012, 06:13 PM
magicsteacher
Helpless Romantic
mcharles

per Sami and no one else, she has not sorted it out. EJ's penchant for messing it all up aside, we have seen her jump head first on the bandwagon of the 'honest, perfect life'. Boy am I glad this delusion is about to be shattered. Time to look into those daddy white knight issues Samantha Gene.
Sorry, but I still say no one needs 6 1/2 years to figure out their real feelings for someone. Either you love them or you don't. If Sami truly loved Ej she would be with him and Rafe would have been out of the picture.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I would be surprised in they brought up what Ej did to John again. It seems to have gone out the window with the arrest of Mardar's Ej mayoral storyline. They wrapped that one up pretty quickly in one episode with little fanfare. Ej didn't even seem to care. I would think that they would keep him as mayor so that when the truth came out he would take a huge fall.
Edited by MissLola, Oct 14 2012, 06:59 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Helpless Romantic
mcharles
Helpless Romantic

At this point? Sami has been fickle for years, she loves whoever is with her at the moment :shrug:

She loves Rafe cause he is there at the moment, she will love Lucas next and Ej next.

She is only in love with herself.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 14 2012, 07:51 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

yes, its pretty sad that one woman would even want all these men in love with her. One is freaking confusing enough to deal with.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I hope November sweeps is good and we finally get some storylines that are worth rooting for. I wont hold my breath to much though. I love wilson but they need something to do other than hugging and an occasional kiss so if gabi is preggers im not completely against it. As for ej i just wish he would stop chasing sami who clearly doesnt want him i want him to be the badass dimeria hes suppose to be. Im hopeful that that kristens return provides a good story for john and marlena too
. As for nicole i want the truth to come out asap so i dont have to continue to watch my favorite be thrown under the dannifer bus. Id love for erics return to really give her a good love story with a man who truly loves her. But once again i wont hold my breath to much

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply