Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 22nd; *updated 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 05:27 PM (27,564 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I hope November sweeps is good and we finally get some storylines that are worth rooting for. I wont hold my breath to much though. I love wilson but they need something to do other than hugging and an occasional kiss so if gabi is preggers im not completely against it. As for ej i just wish he would stop chasing sami who clearly doesnt want him i want him to be the badass dimeria hes suppose to be. Im hopeful that that kristens return provides a good story for john and marlena too
. As for nicole i want the truth to come out asap so i dont have to continue to watch my favorite be thrown under the dannifer bus. Id love for erics return to really give her a good love story with a man who truly loves her. But once again i wont hold my breath to much
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tibi
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:39 PM
Dee-anne
Oct 14 2012, 06:31 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:17 PM
mcharles
Oct 14 2012, 06:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We don't knoiw yet that she leaves him. What we know is she gets pissed and walks out and then a week later has a chat about Rafe with Lucas. Also again the promo lady said the triangle continues into November sweeps so that tells me she gets over her anger and EJ has still not told her about setting John up. So there is still that lie but regardless EJ has been the interloper to Sami and Lucas and to Sami and Rafe his entire time on the show. Then he "changes" and Sami gives him a chance. They just need to pick once and for all who they want her with and end they bouncing from man to man. Its beyond ridiculous.
I think we can forget about them bringing up what EJ did to John. They are not going to go there again. That is done and dusted. She should have known about it by now. The rest of her family does. it just that the writers just chose to ignore it, ljust like they chose to ignore or be blase about the things that Ej and Sami do to each other so, that they can keep putting them back together. And, why would she make a big deal over what he did to John when she so quite willingly got over what EJdid to her. It would make as much sense as her getting angry with Rafe because he was lying for Nicole. On top of that, John was not her favorite person, The trinagle will continue becasue she will be going back to EJ because Rafe hurt her little feelings. Hope they don't have Rafe begging for her forgiveness.
True however I think if not for John she would care more so about what she thought happened to Johnny because they constantly had her spewing "I made a mistake when I thought my son was dead". That's where I think she would be angry knowing EJ was behind it.
I don't know if they will ever revisit what EJ did to John, maybe they will, maybe they won't. But I can bet Sami would be pissed and break up over EJ for it. This is Sami we're talking about, she picks and chooses what to be oh so indignant and angry over. It makes little to no sense that she would be so mad about Rafe lying about being Nicole's baby daddy but she is. She does not need much of an excuse to hate EJ, she finds some reason to hate him and decide never to forgive or trust him again every few months. There doesn't need to be much of a reason for them to be broken up. IF they decide to go down the ejami road again, and I really wish they wouldn't :x , I am absolutely sure there will be a reason for Sami to yell and scream and maybe even shoot EJ again. That's just the way this show works. It's like TomSell are stuck in an endless loop of repeating storylines.

lysie
Member Avatar

Tibi
Oct 14 2012, 10:26 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:39 PM
Dee-anne
Helpless Romantic

I think we can forget about them bringing up what EJ did to John. They are not going to go there again. That is done and dusted. She should have known about it by now. The rest of her family does. it just that the writers just chose to ignore it, ljust like they chose to ignore or be blase about the things that Ej and Sami do to each other so, that they can keep putting them back together. And, why would she make a big deal over what he did to John when she so quite willingly got over what EJdid to her. It would make as much sense as her getting angry with Rafe because he was lying for Nicole. On top of that, John was not her favorite person, The trinagle will continue becasue she will be going back to EJ because Rafe hurt her little feelings. Hope they don't have Rafe begging for her forgiveness.
True however I think if not for John she would care more so about what she thought happened to Johnny because they constantly had her spewing "I made a mistake when I thought my son was dead". That's where I think she would be angry knowing EJ was behind it.
I don't know if they will ever revisit what EJ did to John, maybe they will, maybe they won't. But I can bet Sami would be pissed and break up over EJ for it. This is Sami we're talking about, she picks and chooses what to be oh so indignant and angry over. It makes little to no sense that she would be so mad about Rafe lying about being Nicole's baby daddy but she is. She does not need much of an excuse to hate EJ, she finds some reason to hate him and decide never to forgive or trust him again every few months. There doesn't need to be much of a reason for them to be broken up. IF they decide to go down the ejami road again, and I really wish they wouldn't :x , I am absolutely sure there will be a reason for Sami to yell and scream and maybe even shoot EJ again. That's just the way this show works. It's like TomSell are stuck in an endless loop of repeating storylines.
IDK if they'll bring it up again, and I tend to doubt it, but I think Sami has even more reason to be mad about it now since what happened to John is exactly what happened to EJ that caused her to go on the run with him.

spartan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 14 2012, 12:23 PM
Tuesday ("Daniel's Idea")
Daniel tells Nicole they can leave town together under one condition; EJ blames Jennifer for killing his son.
Kill her, EJ.

Man, Tomlin is really piling the shit on Nicole. Good thing her redeemer is right around the corner. Let the healing begin.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Its almost like tomblin knew we would hate that he killed nicoles baby again so he wrote her into doing something awful so we would hate it for her. Sorry to inform him though i may not like what nicole is doing but i dont hate her i only hate his writing more

BeeBee
Member Avatar

newlabone
Oct 13 2012, 07:08 PM
I WISH THE NEW PEOPLE AT DAYS WOULD WRITE WHAT WE WANT. ANY SITE YOU GO ON ITS THE FANS TELLING WRITERS WHAT THEY WANT WRITTEN. REMEMBER YOU ARE WRITING FOR US THE VIEWER NOT YOU THE WRITERS. WHATS WRONG WITH KEN? AREN'T YOU READING OUR POSTS AND CONCERS FOR DOOL? IT HASN'T TAKEN LONG FOR THE NEW WRITING TEAM TO RUIN THE TWO GOOD STOREY LINES I WATCHED. I USUALLY TAPE DAYS DUE TO WORK BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I USUALLY WATCH 10 TO 12 MINUTES AND FAST FORWARD THROUGHT THE OUT CRAPPY DULL BORING SILLY WRITING THE THE NEW WRITERS. YOU COULD HAVE THE MOST POPULAR DAY TIME ACTORS INVADE DOOL BUT IF THE WRITER ARN'T WRITING GOOD STOREY FOR THEM THE VIEWERS WILL STILL LEAVE. WHAT WRONG WITH CORDAY HE CAN'T GET A GOOD WRITING TEAM OR CO=EP THAT CAN TAKE THIS SHOW TO NEW HEIGHTS IT DESERVES. TO BAD HE GOT RIDE OF SCOTT ....HES BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH (NOT SURE OF FIRST NAME ED MAYBE ????). IT SEEMED THE SHOW WAS FINALLY GETTING DIRECTION IN ALL AREAS. ALSOOOOO.. DON'T WRITE YOPUR SHOW SO FAR AHEAD A MONTH TO SIX WEEKES WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IT DON'T TAKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS TO BE SEEN ON SCREEN. I AM SO FED UP WITH DAYS . I WATCHED TWO RECORDED DAYS TODAY IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES . INTERESTING HUH . CORDAY IS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL AGAIN AS USUAL. Y & R IS GETTING MORE OF MY ATTENTION . JUST WONDERING WHAT JILL WILL DO OVER THERE AS EP.
You are so right about the show.I discuss it with a co-worker who now says she only sees the last half hour of Days because she is watching Young and Restless.After being upset when other favorites were canceled,I have decided once I move on from Days I am done with this genre.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 14 2012, 12:23 PM
Tuesday ("Daniel's Idea")
Daniel tells Nicole they can leave town together under one condition; EJ blames Jennifer for killing his son.
So this is the spoiler about a couple getting engaged for the wrong reason(s) in Nicole dropping her accusation against Jennifer so she can leave town with Daniel.Since some postings indicate Nicole and Daniel are still in Salem during sweeps in November does them mean we are going to continue to see Jennifer vowing to break the hold evil Nicole has over Daniel,bad mouthing Nicole all over Salem,and screeching in Nicole's face about how she is not going to allow a scheming tramp like Nicole ruin self sacrificing Daniel until the other doctor returns and reveals sometime in November the baby was dead prior to the fall? The thought of more of this makes me queasy.I don't know how much more I can take.Hopefulling there are other good stories going during this time period.If not,I may be moving on sooner rather than later.I still cannot believe NBC,Ken Corday,and the writing team think they are not writing dark stories.

camera shy

If Tomlin keeps pushing for Dannifer to be his 'It Couple' then this show is in big trouble. Is there anyone really interested in this couple? They kill a big couple off like Jack and Jennifer for this and keep pushing Daniel into their A storylines, a character generally hated by so many. Doesn't Tomlin care anything about keeping his job?

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think nicole will take daniels offer and i even see them maybe getting engaged. But jen will then in return save daniel from evil nicole revealing the truth about how the baby died. Im getting my barf bag ready now

mypassionispassions
Member Avatar

Well I may be the only one the board that will post this but Nicole brought all this on her self... Her continued lying and minulating led her with nothing; No man -- no baby. Not only that she's believing her own hype -- Did she forget her baby was dead before she fell?

She is really selling the Jen killed my baby story hard. Yes it was sad when she held the baby after she gave birth, but already knew this. I believe she went after Jennifer looking for somebody to blame for her lost of her baby, at this point she had nothing to lose.

If Nicole had told EJ she was carryng his child and they were a couple I believe things would have turned out different for her and their baby. Instead she's running around town playing games, having sex, etc. knowing she's in a high pregnancy. She needed to take better care of herself and not concentrated so hard on getting Daniel.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Helping Her Brother")
No details.

Thursday ("Strange Evidence")
Daniel stumbles across some startling evidence; Nicole decides not to press charges against Jennifer.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Angie79
Oct 15 2012, 11:29 PM
Daniel stumbles across some startling evidence; Nicole decides not to press charges against Jennifer.
I would frickin' kill for this show to take a storyline to a point where there's a little courtroom drama. Let something simmer, let the stakes be real. And it's something we haven't seen annually.

What in the heck was the point of this whole arrest deal if it's over and everyone pretty much believed Jen anyway? Just to make Nicole the clear villain? There are like a million easy stories they could write right now, why so much energy to make this one work?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

px780
Oct 15 2012, 11:48 PM
Angie79
I would frickin' kill for this show to take a storyline to a point where there's a little courtroom drama. Let something simmer, let the stakes be real. And it's something we haven't seen annually.

What in the heck was the point of this whole arrest deal if it's over and everyone pretty much believed Jen anyway? Just to make Nicole the clear villain? There are like a million easy stories they could write right now, why so much energy to make this one work?

Daniel is going to find out that Nicole's baby was already dead before the fall. Then the jackass will think to him self in a great revelation, that he was screwing the wrong women (patient) all along, as he puts his tail in between his legs and running off to jennifer (ex patient) to profess his love, next week. Something is very wrong with this spoiler and the images that I create in my mind about it. It's sick. Die Dr. Dan, Just Die!!
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 16 2012, 12:09 AM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think the whole point of daniel finding out the truth so soon is because the writters needed a clear reason to end him and nicole by making her do this terrible thing. Because if jen had really pushed nicole or even if nicole had given birth to a healthy baby he would have looked like the douche bag he really is to leave nicole.. im glad he finds evidence so soon i hope and pray this means the end of dicole and for nicole to beable to move on and really grieve her son

quesla

Dee-anne
Helpless Romantic
mcharles
Oct 14 2012, 06:10 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 14 2012, 06:00 PM

EJ scheme was shown to last a total of A DAY, he was busted by Sami and faced the consequences. Now he is going to be able to bust Rafe with the TRUTH, is Nicole anywhere near that? and the answer is a resounding no. It is scheme after scheme while she lies and lies, even stooping to using her dead baby.

There is also a spoiler that says EJ blames Jen, Kristen could very well be talking about that and we have to remember this is also when she justs arrives and per ED she is on the up and up, even working in a church lol, there IMO is not going to be any master scheming this soon into the sl.

Unlike Daniel, Sami is being shown to have these conditions when it comes to which man she chose; honesty, the perfect relatonship, and did I say honesty. It is not black and white of Sami simply wanting Rafe and they have even painted EJ as her truthteller with him being right about her relationship with Rafe a number of times and why she chose him. We have Sami who is pretending to accept Nicole's baby while cringing inside, again a far cry from Daniel who just wants Jen period.

So while Nicole is the interloper, I fail to see how you can categorise EJ as the big bad interloper of SAFE given that Sami leaves Rafe because of Rafe's lies, as opposed to EJ's or something EJ, a necessary component.

And apart from lisitng the players on the promo, Judy gave no context.
We don't knoiw yet that she leaves him. What we know is she gets pissed and walks out and then a week later has a chat about Rafe with Lucas. Also again the promo lady said the triangle continues into November sweeps so that tells me she gets over her anger and EJ has still not told her about setting John up. So there is still that lie but regardless EJ has been the interloper to Sami and Lucas and to Sami and Rafe his entire time on the show. Then he "changes" and Sami gives him a chance. They just need to pick once and for all who they want her with and end they bouncing from man to man. Its beyond ridiculous.
because ej's action against john put their son johnny in that pub .if ej hadn't been framing john no one in sami's whole family would have been shot at regardless .ej set all of that in motion

bomber
Member Avatar

Angie79
No details.

If it's murder it's not Nicole who lays the charges, it's the police isn't it? So I don't understand how Nicole can decide "not to press charges". She wouldn't get the choice would she - unless she admits the baby had already died ?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

EJ's involvement with the pub shootout needs to come out, he really did start the ball rolling in getting us all in this mess. I have no expectation of him going to jail for it and I don't think I want him to, I just want the people of Salem to know exactly what he did, so he can stop p*ssy-footing in every scene he's in except Rafe/Nicole's. Let him be a man and own his sh*t. I might respect him more because this chasing after Sami has seriously dented his street Dimera cred.
Edited by NikiLani, Oct 16 2012, 01:38 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 16 2012, 01:33 AM
Angie79
No details.

If it's murder it's not Nicole who lays the charges, it's the police isn't it? So I don't understand how Nicole can decide "not to press charges". She wouldn't get the choice would she - unless she admits the baby had already died ?
It's simple, dumb writers with tunnel vision - Dannifer :puke:

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

These spoilers suck donkey balls. I refuse to watch the Safe and Dannifer show. I cant even watch the return of Kristen cause I'm so turned off by the writing. Really what the fuck is it with Safe and Dannifer!?? Does anyone know!?? This is a serious question. I know Days has a big audience in the south and older viewers, but I'm a 30 year old California girl and they have no appeal to me. none! Is this a Neilson veiwer thing? Just curious.
Edited by Maggie28wubsEj, Oct 16 2012, 01:54 AM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Days Of Our Lives Spoilers For October 22-26 - Soap Opera Fan
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-october-22-26/#more-104777

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply