Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Press Photo: Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 10:32 PM (6,249 Views)
Nicole Walker

Hey that's Ashley!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Screw Marlena. Kristen is going to take on the PTA.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I thought she looks GREAT!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

~bl~
Oct 11 2012, 10:47 PM
With that photo I can't tell it is Kristen or Eileen?
Based on all of the photographs I have seen of Kristen,the photograph is likely Eileen.Its only one photograph. I think she looks great with no obvious signs of botox and showing off a great figure.It makes me more interested in seeing her in character when she arrives in Salem.I think the show is making a great move in releasing just the one picture to make you more likely to tune in.They can always release/shoot more glamourous photographs later.

bomber
Member Avatar

It might not be classic Kristen but if I look like that at 52 I wont be complaining.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AFaithL
Oct 11 2012, 11:10 PM
Good grief, she looks like Sami.

This. This. This. ^o)

blueskies
Member Avatar

she looks good, but that's a cheap outfit....you can tell the wardrobe dept gets about $20/character. oy.

lysie
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 12 2012, 12:15 AM
It might not be classic Kristen but if I look like that at 52 I wont be complaining.
I don't think anyone is saying she looks bad.

andromeda
Member Avatar

Can't say that I like it.

Graceland
Member Avatar

She looks great with her hair straightened. I don't even have to really bring up 'she looks great for 53,' because she looks great for any age!

I'm sure they took other photos. They'll be pushing the Kristen saga in the mags, and will surely be releasing more Kristen vs. Marlena photos. The more I read about what's upcoming with her plotline, the more excited I become! It's like the Days writers finally got a clue (aside from Wilson). I guess with Kristen's history they have a lot more to work with. Eileen sounds thrilled with the material they're giving her.

I wish (or hope) that they took a photo of her in the devil in red with Dynasty hat look.

Days4Life

She looks great, but I would love to see some sexy, vampy shots of Kristen. This is too nice girlish. Still, Eileen looks fantastic! She's one year older than I am, and I would love to look that good. I think I'll tape this photo to the wall by my treadmill for inspiration.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Oct 12 2012, 10:47 AM
She looks great, but I would love to see some sexy, vampy shots of Kristen. This is too nice girlish. Still, Eileen looks fantastic! She's one year older than I am, and I would love to look that good. I think I'll tape this photo to the wall by my treadmill for inspiration.
I'll attach this one to mine.

Posted Image

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Not the most imaginative photo or styling (seriously) but this woman would be hot in a potato sack. I'm choosing to go with 'she's meant to be herself and not her character' reasoning on this one.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Oct 12 2012, 11:15 AM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

How could EJ possibly thing this woman is his mother? In his dreams! :sleep: What's he smoking? :joint:

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Oct 12 2012, 11:40 AM
How could EJ possibly thing this woman is his mother? In his dreams! :sleep: What's he smoking? :joint:
lol I know right I was thinking the same thing when I read it, I mean come on there's huge difference between

this

Posted Image

and this

Posted Image

Tammy
Member Avatar

That looks like a picture for a Jenny Craig commerical! :blink:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Hate the outfit and pose! She looks like a wannabe hip mom.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I came in this thread hoping for 1. a photoshoot with pictures (emphasis on the s) 2. pictures with a dark and sinister vibe 3. and well pictures including Drake and Dee (duh).

Come on Days, look alive!

BenjyM
Member Avatar

I like the picture of Eileen, but it doesn't say Kristen. In fact, Kristen's debut on the show didn't say Kristen but Penelope Kent. Maybe Kristen has been assuming her identity all this time? j/k Welcome back Eileen/Kristen DiMera!

mae
Member Avatar

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply