Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Press Photo: Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: Oct 11 2012, 10:32 PM (6,305 Views)
karoline
Member Avatar

She looks great! Her outfit does not scream Kristen much though...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

@Ellie... How do you find out about these pics being released? Are they also for other soaps (BB, YR, GH...) Thanks :D

Serenity 808

Eileen is one of those people who look more beautiful as they get older. After all the tranny rumors she was faced with in the 80s, Eileen certainly is having the last laugh.

Kali
Member Avatar

I think she's hot. I hope I look half that good when I'm in my 50s.

Zachiri
Member Avatar

I do like the photo, but I agree with the people that said she should have more of a "Kristen style" going on. Her outfits in the 90's were always so interesting, so much better than this I'm afraid.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Much better!

She actually looks like Kristen that picture.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Haha. Good, pervy eye you have! :p Love it!!
Edited by Graceland, Oct 17 2012, 03:59 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh that is SO much better! THAT is Kristen Dimera!

Ellie

Just a note, that's not from NBC. That's one that the photographer took at that shoot and put on his own website. NBC has not released that one yet. (Fine to post it here, though I added a link, but my point is just that NBC is choosing not to release it for some reason.)

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 18 2012, 11:31 PM
Just a note, that's not from NBC. That's one that the photographer took at that shoot and put on his own website. NBC has not released that one yet. (Fine to post it here, though I added a link, but my point is just that NBC is choosing not to release it for some reason.)
NBC probably didn't care for the nipple Kenny spotted lmao. ;)

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

...I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE HOW GOOD THESE TWO LOOK! OMG, OMG, OMG.

All aboard the good ship Bristen!

I predict that Martsolf is FINALLY going to have a pairing that works. I think that ED and EM are going to be awesome together.

This is too good. OMG.

(I am SO enthused by this one single photo that I am willing to forgive Eileen/Kristen's sneakers? What in the Holy Name of Isabella Toscano Black is going on there?)
Edited by nickyj12345, Oct 18 2012, 11:49 PM.

AFaithL

Awesome pic of Brady and Kristen. Unlike Brady's last pairings, Eric M. could have some pretty hot chemistry with ED.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Bristen looking HOT together!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Martsolf & Davidson look smoking together. If they do turn out to be a couple it will be weird watching old clips of Kristen playing stepmom to toddler Brady lol.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I want to see curls in her hair again! :D

The photo with her in the red dress is fantastic. That's Kristen

mae
Member Avatar

While the EM & ED picture is...intriguing (?), I cannot help but be distracted by the leprechaun belt and shoes. WFTIUWT?

lysie
Member Avatar

They are confusing me with the Brady stuff.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This Bristen photo actually looks good. What may work is if the keep up the animosity for a while instead of rushing through all the stages from hate to love at the speed of light.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Kristin is a really hot cougar. I would be okay with a Brady and Kristin "thing", if they do it right.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Brady and Kristen looks very interesting. :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply