Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Jason and Sam get their Baby Back; Source: Soap Opera Digest, airs wk 10/15
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 07:40 AM (1,456 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Sam and Jason reunite with their son. ďItís a huge week,Ē declares Ron Carlivati. Heather was instrumental in depriving Sam and Jason of their son that led to them being pulled apart. So Heather is a major part of the climax of the story. Sam and Jason are hot on Heatherís trail; they corner Heather up on the roof of the hospital. Jason is focused on getting the baby back and giving him to Sam, in a way to make up for him not being supportive in the first place. Itís a redemption moment for Jason. However, Samís happiness comes at a cost for Tea whoís been unwittingly raising Samís son as her own. No one is looking forward to this woman getting her kid ripped from her, but are looking forward to her ripping Todd for his actions. Carlivati hints that the return of the baby could mean a JaSam reunion, since they never officially divorced. The writers say they have been driving toward this reunion. Jason and Sam fan donít want to miss it.

For more pick up the October 22 issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 12 2012, 07:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

denise13
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! This sounds pretty good! I can't wait to see it.

bopejackJenfan

Wow! This actually sounds good. I can't wait to see Sam with her son!

starwatcher2

Meh! I'm happy that Sam is getting her baby back, but I couldn't care less about Jasam's reunion. Why waste sexy Sam on lump of wood Jason when SB is leaving?

rosegardendn

I am looking forward to see this for Jason and Sam.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply