Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Cane’s Shocking Discovery; airs wk 10/15
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 08:15 AM (2,463 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Cane’s Shocking Discovery

For weeks, Cane has been receiving messages that are supposedly from his late sister Samantha. This week he receives a handwritten note at the GCAC that contains an Australian nursery rhyme. It is disturbing for him. “Both his parents have played games with hi, so Cane is in a state of damage management until he has a reason to relax.” He is determined to find the sender, so he sets of the fire alarm, knowing it will evacuate the place. Cane corners the girl and threatens to call the police if she doesn’t tell her who she is. The girl relents. Cane heads to confront his mother about paying the girl to harass him. Genevieve stands her ground but he doesn’t believe her.

For more pick up the latest issue of the October 22 issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I guess this is GF's exit sl??

Peridott
Member Avatar

So Gen hired her huh? It makes sense given that odd stuff stopped happening while Gen was in LA.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:tumbleweed: :yawnz: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: BORING. :sleep: :sleep:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Another one of MAB whacked out storylines that been playing for over a year and its still not resolved??
Who is Cane to pass judgement on anyone for all the crap he pulled since he arrived in GC.
Go GenieV, knock your son down a few notches. :cheer:
Edited by natdot99, Oct 12 2012, 01:57 PM.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Boring and silly - but as long as it gets Genieve out of Genoa City!!!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

queenmoe06
Oct 12 2012, 01:34 PM
Thank you! It's like the damn story that just pops up suddenly every 2months are so the lady who is playing Samantha is a looker and all but why will the audience care? She's literally been a ghostly character for what a year and 1/2 now.

LPS
Member Avatar

I thought Cane would discover his testicles Lily put in a mason jar and hid them in a closet.
Edited by LPS, Oct 12 2012, 07:38 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 12 2012, 07:20 PM
queenmoe06
Oct 12 2012, 01:34 PM
Thank you! It's like the damn story that just pops up suddenly every 2months are so the lady who is playing Samantha is a looker and all but why will the audience care? She's literally been a ghostly character for what a year and 1/2 now.
18 months and still not resolved??? No wonder MAB got fired from Sony.
Oh well have a magnum of cyber champagne from me as you still watch the Y&R. :drunk:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Oct 12 2012, 07:37 PM
I thought Cane would discover his testicles Lily put in a mason jar and hid them in a closet.
He doesn't mind keeping his prunes in a jar he goes to the closet and whisper to them,rub`on'em a bit when Lil not around..You didn't see him kick Humphrey for scratching at the door while he was handle his business. :D

SchaNich
Member Avatar

Actually this is JG's writing now so if the exit story for GF sucks its on JFP and JG.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't care if Genevieve's exit sucks or not. Just get the terrible character off my screen!

Tolepainter_1

SchaNich
Oct 12 2012, 09:23 PM
Actually this is JG's writing now so if the exit story for GF sucks its on JFP and JG.

Be that as it may, MAB's stuff was such crap that it can't be fixed overnight. It's going to take some time and maybe some of that writing isn't going to be JFP and JG's best as they try to wrap up the garbage. I really hope people will give them enough time before swearing nothing has changed. If they made it all a bad dream ala Dallas and the shower scene most would be up in arms as well.

Leisha
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 13 2012, 08:37 AM
I don't care if Genevieve's exit sucks or not. Just get the terrible character off my screen!
WORD!

I'm LMAO at the idea that some viewers are expecting Josh Griffith to turn MAB's shit into gold.

All Geneives stories sucked. She was a different character every few weeks, with each arc not making sense with the other. First she's so wealthy she stocks restaurants with her favorite expensive champagne, months later she can't afford to buy herself a muffin at the coffee house. She's a virginal naive mob wife living in Australia most of her life but has no accent, then a natural business woman who can purchase run corporations, and to top it off grew up with Katherine Chancellors long lost son...... :wtf:

JG ending MAB's shitty stories is on MAB!

I will judge JG on his stories.

soapflake02

I'm sorry but these cane stories don't interest me at all. He's too boring..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Tolepainter_1
Oct 13 2012, 12:16 PM
SchaNich
Oct 12 2012, 09:23 PM

Be that as it may, MAB's stuff was such crap that it can't be fixed overnight. It's going to take some time and maybe some of that writing isn't going to be JFP and JG's best as they try to wrap up the garbage. I really hope people will give them enough time before swearing nothing has changed. If they made it all a bad dream ala Dallas and the shower scene most would be up in arms as well.
I agree, I don't expect A-1 writing as they try to get rid of MAB's pure crap, they're going to have to wrap it up as best and as quickly as they can, and we might just have to erase a lot of it from the ole memory bank to be able to move on.
I doubt Ernest Hemmingway could have turned MAB's shit into gold.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply