Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Celebrity Apprentice: All Stars' Cast Revealed
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 11:41 AM (941 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/2012/10/nbc-unveils-celebrity-apprentice-all-stars/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Wish Starr was there.. That bitch brought on DRAMA!

I'll watch though LOL

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think I might watch. When was this taped? Or has it been? I'd guess so if it's back in March 2013. So I wonder if Lisa is leaving to do Apprentice again or if she taped it while still taping Days?
Edited by KMan101, Oct 12 2012, 02:29 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

KMan101
Oct 12 2012, 02:27 PM
I think I might watch. When was this taped? Or has it been? I'd guess so if it's back in March 2013. So I wonder if Lisa is leaving to do Apprentice again or if she taped it while still taping Days?
Not like that would require much juggling.

I'm curious, it's interesting that Omarosa is there, especially after Michael Clarke Duncan passed away (and if it was taped before but is airing after...that could be really bad for her image). I won't be watching, though, because I refuse to support Trump.

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

KMan101
Oct 12 2012, 02:27 PM
They started filming this week.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Lisa Rinna, an all star? For getting voted out 1st? (or 2nd?)

Would have loved to have NeNe back. Or the Trump daughter play the game.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

GO LISA RINNA! This time she doesn't have hags like Starr Jones and Dionne Warwick after her ass :cheer:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Am I the only one not impressed with this cast? Where are Starr Jones and Lisa Lampanelli?

Why is Gary Busey there?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Starr Jones is too busy ragging on Anderson Cooper to be bothered with Celebrity Apprentice... :blulaugh:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kenny
Oct 13 2012, 12:29 AM
Am I the only one not impressed with this cast? Where are Starr Jones and Lisa Lampanelli?

Why is Gary Busey there?
Where is Meatloaf if you're going to do Gary Busey again?

This seems like the desperate list.

KMan101
Member Avatar

What happened to Lisa in her season? I only watched hers sporadically and I'm pretty sure it was after she had been gone.

LOL, true Lisa wouldn't have had to juggle much. I thought maybe that was why she had no airtime but then remember Days tapes what feels like six months in advance (really only 3 lol) ... I wonder if that's really why she bolted? I do see they were trying to include Billie, but really, what would they have done with her? I wish she and Nick would interact. She can pop up all over Horton Town Square for cameos but not the Brady Pub while Nick's working? Back on topic ...

I do admit to finding it odd Omarosa returned especially right after Duncan's death. I read she was really devastated but I can see Omarosa being the type to want to work and throw herself into something so maybe this is theraputic for her? LOL. Isn't this her third go around? LOL.

And was Latoya seriously an "all star"? Dee Snider? Yeah I liked him but I don't remember him ever doing much when I watched last year.
Edited by KMan101, Oct 13 2012, 03:25 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Lisa Rinna for the win. She was ROYALLY FUCKED last time. I felt so bad for her.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

KMan101
Oct 13 2012, 03:24 PM
What happened to Lisa in her season? I only watched hers sporadically and I'm pretty sure it was after she had been gone.

LOL, true Lisa wouldn't have had to juggle much. I thought maybe that was why she had no airtime but then remember Days tapes what feels like six months in advance (really only 3 lol) ... I wonder if that's really why she bolted? I do see they were trying to include Billie, but really, what would they have done with her? I wish she and Nick would interact. She can pop up all over Horton Town Square for cameos but not the Brady Pub while Nick's working? Back on topic ...

I do admit to finding it odd Omarosa returned especially right after Duncan's death. I read she was really devastated but I can see Omarosa being the type to want to work and throw herself into something so maybe this is theraputic for her? LOL. Isn't this her third go around? LOL.

And was Latoya seriously an "all star"? Dee Snider? Yeah I liked him but I don't remember him ever doing much when I watched last year.
Lisa was fired in week 2 or 3. She was project manager and Starr Jones was being extra bitchy during the task, almost as a set up for Lisa to fail. And Dionne Warwick was her snarky little sidekick. I felt terrible for Lisa!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I wish Nene was back! :(

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Nene vs Starr part 2 would have been amazing to watch again.

King
Member Avatar

I remember Dionne really fucking Lisa over.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dont knoe if i will watch this season or not. i kind of wanted new people. Ill see.

Kenny
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 13 2012, 03:24 PM
What happened to Lisa in her season?
She was sabotaged by Starr Jones and Dionne Warwick.

Their task was to write a children's book and put together a play based on the book that they would then have to perform in front of a group of children. Lisa was the project manager and she tried to be open minded and give everyone equal input, but Starr and Dionne decided to be nasty and catty and they tried to take over the whole task. It led to quite a few catfights and a pretty memorable boardroom.

Clip 1: Watch 13:20 - 16:10 and 17:00 - the end.

Clip 2: Watch 9:35 - 15:10 and 17:20 - the end.

Clip 3: Watch :20 - 1:40 and 3:00 - 6:20.

Boardroom starts at 16:10 in the third clip and continues through the last clip.

Manny
Member Avatar

Ahh, such a great season!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thank you Kenny for the clips!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply